All Comments on 'Fourteen Day Program Ch. 03'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Wonder where you are heading...I'm along for the ride

Fun so far. As many have said about the earlier stories, this is really different and hard to swallow. This story opens the door to head down several roads....she sure seems to be in charge and he willingly follows directions (cleaning the dishes while she goes and showers) almost suggests she has been trained in more than just learning to enjoy sex! Hmmm...wonder what you have in mind?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Progress

Progress made, but I hope you will eventually address the nagging thought eluded to... " she did these things with others first, fucked and sucked how many others .. Etc" although he is benefiting from her new outlook on sex, I hope you address the brazen usurping of his position of AlPha male in her life, she experimented with others, took off for two weeks, Darla engineered this mysterious S&M business... This has to come out sooner or later. When he's faced with her first day or two away at the sex centre, his attitude toward these new fun and games will predictably change I'd think. I don't mind an extended series at all, but don't turn our man into a sniveling pussy... Loving Wives are stories we love to hate or hate to love .... Whichever it is to the readers, the majority of outspoken commentators definitely hat a cream pie eating beta male. Most of us are not the boss at work, but come into our home and lives... We're not the beta there. You'll hopefully write a future for this husband that we can respect or at least live with. Thanks for writing.

nuvi45nuvi45about 13 years ago
Manchurian Candidate? A hot tale unfolding!

Liz and Tom are both being held hostage to her Fantasy. As I see it, Tom has also been seduced by the organization and is also slowly being trapped. He had to go along with the conditions in the agreement or he would have lost his wife, period. The organization appears to be all powerful. Liz may feel the need to control Tom in order to keep her marriage intact or she will be recalled (Manchurian candidate) by the organization, lose her husband and live her life as a programmed sexual hostess. Right out of the twilight zone! Liz and Tom have to keep engaged in their ever increasing sexual tempo, or they will be pulled apart. There are so many paths that this tale can take. Is it a dream or a nightmare?

In the opening of the first chapter, Darla thought to herself, is this was going to turn out the way it was supposed to. Who is driving the plan? At the end of the day, will Toms and Lizs intense love and commitment to each other save them from pitfalls of this somewhat dark but extremely hot sexual adventure? I hope so, being somewhat of a romantic. Great out of the box writing. In this chapter, TMIMH has also crafted some of the best realistic anal sex ever written on Literotica. Thanks again for this wonderful but sometimes creepy tale.

Nuvi45

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 13 years agoAuthor
High Praise, indeed!

Thanks, Nuvi, and to TXany and Rockyderek, for staying with the tale, and commenting. I hope the next chapters, and the conclusion (in the works now) meet your expectations, if not your imagined endings.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago

I hate trying to (openly) second-guess a writer, and it's always the author's tale to tell, no matter what, but I admit that (like the other commenters here) I'm definitely scratching my head about where this strongly-written saga is going to go.

The 2nd chapter, basically an interregnum, was quite a tonal shift from the darkly intense confusion and revelation of the famous opening! All the dirty words coming out of Liz's mouth were impressively imaginative, but there was a kind of unsettling quality that, it felt, was almost being denied. Every little thing he suggested got turned into a big free-association mini-erotic tale! Shouldn't he be a little, erm, disturbed by this, I asked myself?!?

Plus, there was the issue, as some commenters did point out, that since she has done SO much in the clinic, where's the tension in a life of suburban swinging? He might tell himself it's a dreamlife; but still, she HAS been all these places before, so it's hard to think he can really introduce her to anything new.

But now I feel like some of the tension is being subtly slipped back into place. In some ways its the proverbial "things are quiet . . . a little TOO quiet!" There seem to be hints that Liz is exercising femdomy traits: a little harmless experimentation, or is this clinicy conditioning? But it's happening in such a sly way perhaps she's only giving reasonable pointers on how to make things hotter?

When I say 'quiet' I mean that, it's interesting to see them on the homefront now, and how Liz almost insists too much on how normal their lives are. If we forget the first chapter, you would hardly guess how different a world they had just stepped back out of.

And this anal scene was indeed a blisteringly 'real', play-by-play, imagined with intense sensual flare, realism, and verbal energy. It's an ambitious set-piece all by itself, enough to keep your readers satisfied, no matter what the final score is between Hubby and the "Evil" (?) Clinic!

So: very ambitious and accomplished. I don't know what to make of the mysterious shifts of mood, where this story will truly land. But it is a wild ride, provocative and erotic, and I'll continue to follow the author off the cliff!

MrHandsMrHandsabout 13 years ago
A lot of possibilities, and one very troubling story element.

Great job so far. You've set up a scenario with a lot of dramatic potential, and I'm definitely on board to see where you take the tale. At the same time, I hope you explore the implications of Liz and Darla completely surrendering their volition to the Clinic, and what that ultimately means for Tom. Here's the thing. Despite all the sexual hi-jinks, Liz is only doing them because she's programmed to do them. If the clinic directed her to stop, she would. There's a difference between overcoming an inhibition (her original intent) and compulsion. If she doesn't have a choice about intimacy with Tom, then how can she actually choose him? At some point, for this story to live up to its potential, things will have to get a lot darker, hopefully before the dawn.

Hands

I'm also kind of wondering if Darla's husband will become a factor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heavenly.

God, I wish this was me and my wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous