Fourth Avenue Gang

Story Info
Gang hustles pool and fucks a lady.
1.2k words
4.33
7.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spending most nights at the pool hall was the norm for me and my pals. Shooting stick and gambling was our way of life. Some would call us bums, but we preferred being called the Fourth Avenue Gang.

The gang consisted of Eddie, Dick, Bill and me Tommy.

We grew up in a tenement building on Fourth Avenue, thus the Fourth Avenue Gang. We did everything together including chasing pussy.

Many girls were attracted to us so called bad boys. And the gang had a policy of sharing. If one scored a pussy, it was expected he would share that pussy with the rest of the gang.

Employment was something we tried hard to avoid. We made money by hustling suckers at the pool hall. And we shared the proceeds.

One hot muggy night a slick looking dude and his sexy lady came into the pool hall. He announced he was looking for some action. Eddie stepped up to accept his challenge.

The dude said, "How about a game of straight pool to 150 points for $100. Eddie jumped at the chance, as straight pool was his game of choice.

"My lady will rack the balls," the dude said.

The dude and Eddie lagged for break with the dude winning.

The dude made a safe break leaving Eddie no shot forcing him to play a safety. Eddie realized this guy was a player and not someone that could not be easily hustled.

After several safeties by each player, the dude made a terrific shot starting a run of 7 balls. Dick and Bill were sizing up the dude while I was checking out his lady.

Normally my mind would be on the game, but this hottie had my cock hard as a rock. I asked her, "Would you would like a drink?" She responded, "That would be nice. I will take a scotch on the rocks."

I had figured out the lady was meant to be a distraction for the dude's opponents. A neat hustler's trick, but I was on it, and decided to remove the distraction from Eddie. I was going to keep her occupied. I invited her to join me in a booth. I was surprised when she agreed.

I could see the dude's look of disdain when we disappeared in the booth. Now he was distracted, and the game took a change. Eddie had taken over the lead and went on to win the game. The dude immediately challenged Eddie to another game.

By the time the second game was underway, I was playing stink finger with the lady and had my fore finger inserted in her pussy. She was lowly moaning as I was bringing her to orgasm by finger fucking her.

I was sure the dude could hear her moan, distracting him to no end.

I whispered, "I want to fuck you," as she shivered and shook from her orgasm.

"There is a back room we can go," I said.

Without waiting for a reply, I took her hand and led her from the booth. Our leaving did not go un-noticed by the dude. My distraction was working to perfection.

Once inside the back room, I hung a double reverse lip lock on her causing her to go weak in the knees. My tongued was inserted in her mouth and our tongues were soon doing a tango.

I manage to fish out my hard cock and placed it in her hand. As we continued to kiss, she was stroking me.

As she moaned, she managed to squeak out, "Fuck me."

I put her on her hands and knees, pushed up her dress, and pulled down her panties. Her moans increased, and got louder, as I inserted my hard cock in her very wet pussy.

Although wet, her pussy was still a tight snug fit for my cock. I began fucking her. Slowly at first. Then picking up speed until I was slam fucking her. Damn she was a really good fuck.

Meanwhile the distracted dude was losing a second $100 to Eddie. This was going to be a very profitable night. all the way around.

I heard the backroom door open and a grinning Dick entered the room. Dick removed his hardening cock from his pants and started rubbing it across the lady's lips. She tried to speak, but Dick inserted his cock in her mouth. Dick and I were now spit roasting the hottie.

A moaning and mewing hottie was being fucked from both ends while Eddie was taking the dude to cleaners. He was now down $300.

Bill entered the room just as I filled the hottie's cunt with my hot load of cum. Dick realized I had unloaded in her and said, "Her pussy is mine next."

I pulled out of her pussy and Dick inserted his cock in her cum slick pussy. Sloppy seconds were not to be sneezed at. Bill, the blow job aficionado, quickly replaced Dick and inserted his cock in the hottie's mouth. The spit roasting continued.

I decided I needed to go see how Eddie was doing with the dude.

When I entered the pool room, I saw a distraught looking dude saying he wanted another chance. Eddie had him down $400.

"Look dude you have lost $400 to me I think you need some easier competition. How about you challenge my friend Tommy here," Eddie said.

The dude sensed an opportunity to recoup his losses and immediately challenged me to $200 a game. I responded, "I'm not a Straight Pool player, but I will play you Nine Ball for $100 a game."

Eddie was the best Straight Pool player, but I was the best Nine Ball player.

The dude did not realize he was being hustled while his lady was getting her brains fucked out in the back room.

Nine Ball is a game of skill but some times luck plays a big roll. To suck the dude in even further, I let him win the first game. He seemed reinvigorated and wanted to raise the stakes. I let the hustle suck him in further by declining, and said, "I think $100 a game is more to my liking. The now over confident dude only smiled.

Eddie had disappeared into the back room and the dude did not even notice. But I did, and saw Dick emerge with a big grin on his face.

The lady was about to receive Eddie's big cock

The dude broke the rack and made one ball but left himself with no shot. He played a safety and things looked tough, but I pulled one out of my ass and then made the nine-ball on a combination shot. We were now even.

I won the next two games by making the nine-ball on the break.

By now, the lady had swallowed two loads of Bill's cum and been fucked by me, Dick and Eddie. Just an example of the Fourth Avenue Gang sharing.

The dude seemed oblivious when one well fucked lady re-entered the pool room with Eddie and Bill, but I noticed.

By the end of the night, we had cleaned the dude of $1000 and had shared his lady. Not a bad night for the gang. Probably a record night.