Fran in Service Day 02 Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocS
DocS
10 Followers

Busy sucking the driver's large dick, Fran failed to notice the man climb on to the bed. He shook the girl to rouse her and she came to life. As a result of the drugs, she was barely aware of her surroundings, but rolled over seeking instructions from the man. As the man positioned himself between Fran's legs, the girl rolled over and slid down on the bed. She saw Fran working on the big dick and moved to down to Fran's breasts. Fran felt a new sensation as the girl began to kiss and suck her nipples. Then something else grabbed her attention. The man had just placed his penis on the outside of her pussy and penetrated her. Her mind whirled as the sensations reignited the drug enhanced nerve endings. During the last thirty six hours, she had been repeated used in a variety of situations, including the rape by Jane with her black dildo, but she had not had a real cock inside her and she knew the difference. The combination of a dicks in her mouth and pussy and the girl working on her breasts was sensational.

Fran increased her manipulation of the man's penis as her spread her legs and slid lower on the bed so he would drive deeper into her. The girl had stopped working on her nipples and started licking her clit between the man's strokes. Fran once again withdrew into her fantasy. She was on that dirty mattress being raped by the gang. She pictured gang members forcing themselves on her while she could do nothing but submit to their every demand. Dicks in her mouth and pussy, other gangers playing with her and continued obscenities about her body and actions. In addition to the girl linking Fran's clit, she was fondling the balls of the man fucking Fran. He quickly came, became soft, and pull out of Fran. Suddenly, the sensation she longed for the most had gone. Confused and occupied with a dick in her mouth she could not see what was happening.

The girl resumed her actions, sucking Fran's clit and probing her pussy with her tongue. This felt good but not as good as the dick inside her felt. Fran continued working on the large dick hoping the driver would not force the full length down her throat. She then felt a different sensation. The girl traced her tongue from her pussy down to her butt hole. The girl rimmed Fran's anus with her tongue. Fran thought the sensation was pleasing and was surprised since anal sex had never appealed to her. Surges shot through Fran as the girl's mouth briefly returned to her clit. Her sex button was sucked into the girl's mouth. After biting the dilated organ, the girl's tongue traced and dipped into Fran's pussy and then returned to her anus. As her tongue rimmed the outside of Fran's ass, her fingers returned to her clit. The girl's fingers focused on Fran's clit in a way only another woman could. Fran was again becoming extremely aroused. As she continued to work on the driver's penis, Fran felt the assault on her clit increase which intensified her arousal. While working on Fran's clit, the girl maneuvered three fingers into Fran's pussy which was again overflowing with her juices. As the girl pumped her fingers into Fran, her tongue began to probe Fran's asshole. The sensation alone was incredible making Fran wish she had tried anal sex sooner, but the combination of all the girl's actions plus the large dick in her mouth was overwhelming. She exploded in a tremendous climax, bucking against the girl's hands and mouth, raising her hips off the bed and driving the girl's fingers and tongue deeper into both her holes and trying to take as much of the man into her mouth as possible. With that, Fran was spent and collapsed.

DocS
DocS
10 Followers
12