Frank & Cheryl: Friday Morning Fuck

Story Info
Simple vacation morning fuck tale.
2k words
4.58
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands down, one of the best things about any day off or vacation is the fact that you don't have to wake up to an alarm clock. Whatever wakes you up wakes you up and you can take your time coming alert; recognizing that you are, in fact, awake; that a new day has dawned. Most of us start our day the same way: we get out of bed and go to the bathroom. If we're lucky, we have the option of returning to bed to a sexy partner who we can snuggle with, cuddle with and maybe, if we're lucky, get some play time from/with. I've always been a morning guy -- wake up hard and horny. My ex-wife told me that would go away once I got older, but she hasn't been right... yet. My current lover, Cheryl, wakes up horny just like I do every day so, whenever time permits, we usually start our day off with some fun.

On this particular Friday morning, we both had the day off. We had scheduled some vacation time from work, but spent it local to home, sleeping in our own bed every night rather than traveling and spending money on hotel rooms. Normally we're up by five a.m. for work, so even when we have no alarm clock we're both usually awake -- and horny -- by six or, at the latest, 6:30.

This morning I was awakened by the sounds of moaning near me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Cheryl, easily within reach on our king size bed, on her back with her legs spread wide under the sheet, and -- I assume -- her hands working in or on her pussy. Her head was back on the pillow and her eyes were closed. Her breathing was deep and getting deeper as her moans grew. I could tell she was masturbating and getting close to an orgasm. I was already half-erect and this was only making me harder... which was going to make it damn hard to pee.

"Don't stop," I whispered to her. "I'll be right back," I said.

She didn't acknowledge my words, but she didn't stop as I got out of bed. We were sleeping under just a sheet, the comforter having been bunched up at the foot of the bed. As I got up I pulled the sheet back and got the glorious view of my lover's hands pleasuring herself. The fingers of her left hand were circling and rubbing her clit while three fingers of her right hand were steadily pushing in and out of her wetness. Cheryl gets very wet when she's in the mood (which is almost always) so her juices were shining on both her hands and all around her sex, including several inches down the insides of both her thighs.

In the bathroom I managed to do what I needed to do without breaking off my nearly fully erect dick, made sure I'd gotten out every drop of piss, and returned to the bedroom. Cheryl was in the throes of orgasm with her back arched, her right hand nearly a blur as she fingered herself and her moans having changed to almost a keening sound as her pleasure was so great it almost sounded painful. I approached the bed as quietly as I could, not wanting to interrupt her climax, stroking myself back to full hardness as I watched this gorgeous example of pure sexuality rock through her pleasure.

When her orgasm began to abate, she opened her eyes and saw me standing there. Her hands didn't leave her pussy as she said, "You going to just stand there and watch? Or are you going to fuck me with that thing?" Her tone was half joking, half desperate. Cheryl loves few things more than having her pussy full of a hard cock. It was one of the things I loved most about her.

Without a word I climbed on the bed to kneel between her widespread legs. She moved her hands out of the way as I got closer. I felt her slippery right-hand reach to grasp my cock, guiding me to her open sex and pulling me in. On my knees and hands I was in kind of a push up position above her as I entered her, she moved her hand and I finished penetrating her with the full length of my hardness. She was so wet and relaxed that it was a single stroke of entry, stopping only when our pelvises were mashed together, grinding, seeking more but not finding it.

Her hands went to my hips as we began to move together, slowly at first, savoring every slight bit of friction as her velvety wetness grasped and caressed my throbbing length with every bit of movement. As I pulled back, she arched her back, lowering her pussy away from my penetration. As I pushed in, she raised her pelvis to meet me, helping to get penetration faster. If I held still, she moved her hips up and down and gyrated them slightly, insuring a constant movement of my cock inside her hungry sex.

As we moved together, my lover enjoyed another orgasm and I could feel her pussy spasming around my hardness, clutching and releasing me as I pistoned in and out of her welcoming wetness. The way her back arched and her body seized, forcing her pelvis up against me... strong... with such strength that it took nearly all my weight for force her hips back down to the bed.

When it passed, I kept stroking as she caught her breath, and then she said, "I wanna get on top." I pulled out of her and laid down, waiting only a moment before she sat up, turned to throw a leg over me, and reached down to guide my cock back into her hot tunnel. "Just lay and enjoy it," she said, smiling down at me. I grinned up at her and watched as she tilted her head back, closing her eyes, and began to rock on my cock.

At only about 110 pounds, Cheryl is strong and fit. Her thighs, abdomen and arms are strong for her size and her cardio endurance is exceptional. For about the next ten minutes I just laid and enjoyed the pleasure she delivered as she rode up and down my length, rocked back and forth on it, gyrated her hips around to stir it inside herself and anything else she could imagine. She moved her body in any and every way she could to move my cock inside her any way she thought would feel good to either one of us. Before long she found the way that built her next orgasm, and she pursued it... hungrily... as if the two she'd already enjoyed were nowhere near enough. Idly I reached up to pinch and pull her nipples, stretching them because I knew she enjoyed just a touch of discomfort to maximize her pleasure. She came again as I pulled and twisted them, her pussy once again clutching and squeezing my cock, her juices gushing to run down over my balls and splattering my pelvis.

When that orgasm finally passed, I let go of her nipples and held her hips, forcing her to continue to move on my length because... well... I wanted to get my orgasm too. Cheryl had other ideas. She moved up and off me, not laying down but getting on her knees beside me, down on her elbows, arching her back, forcing her ass up into the air. She looked over at me with that devilish look in her eyes that I love so much. "Come on," she said. "It's your turn. Fuck me hard and fast until you get yours. Just use my cunt until you fill me up."

What man can object to such a request? I sat up and moved to position myself behind her. We had been together long enough that I didn't have to pull her hips up or ask her to spread her knees farther; her pussy was already at the perfect comfortable height for me to line up my length and sink into her. As my pelvis pushed up against her ass, I heard her moan and her head dropped to the bed. "Just fuck me," I heard her say.

I did exactly that. Holding her hips, I began to fuck back and forth, pulling her hips back as I moved mine forward, holding them when I pulled mine back. I accomplished a nice slamming but smooth penetration, delivering a fast and hard penetrating fuck for my lover, using her pussy for my pleasure at the same time. My pace wasn't meant to maximize her pleasure. It was meant to maximize mine and drive me to orgasm.

Just for fun, as I looked down at her sexy spread ass, I sucked my thumb to cover it with spit and then pushed it into her backdoor, once again delivering to her some unexpected stimulation, just like when I pinched/pulled her nipples. She bucked against me for a moment, and I couldn't tell if it was because she wanted more penetration in her ass or none, but I pushed my thumb in all the way and she accepted it with a moan. I kept fucking her... focusing on the feeling of her wet pussy caressing my cock from crown to base.

My orgasm was inevitable and took its time building. I felt my balls begin to tighten and reveled in the slow tension of what was sure to be an intense orgasm. Finally, I felt that crotch-clenching muscle cramp feeling that gave way to the heavenly spasming that was the heaven of multiple jets of sticky thick semen being pumped into my lover's depths. I stroked in and out of her pussy with just the proper timing to keep my climax at maximum peak while being buried for every jet of cum that escaped me, making sure I splattered it directly against her cervix, as deep into her as my manhood could reach.

When it finally passed, I realized I had stopped breathing and took a deep inhale, only then truly appreciated the scent of her wetness and my spunk mixing and spreading as I slowly stroked to bring myself down from the orgasm. I became aware of her left hand on my ass, not knowing when she had reached back to pull me in harder or deeper, or simply holding me buried inside her.

My cock began to soften eventually, and I slowly pulled out of her well-fucked sex. She relaxed herself down so she was laying on her belly on the bed. I moved to lay next to her, my softening cum-smeared cock rubbing against her hip, my arm across her back. We laid like that for a minute and then I felt her move. I was ready to go back to sleep although I knew I'd have to pee again in a few minutes.

Cheryl pushed me onto my back, and I felt her move, opening my eyes to see her lowering her mouth to my cock. I knew that she loved the taste of my cum and her pussy, separately or mixed. She just loved it and rarely missed an opportunity to taste it. It was pleasurable to watch and feel her clean my cock of our mixed juices, sucking and licking my length as well as my balls and all around. She didn't miss a drop of what she called "our heavenly nectar."

When she was sure she'd gotten it all, she moved so she was laying against me, her head on my chest, her leg thrown over mine. I could feel her sloppy wet fucked open sex against my thigh. "Good morning, lover," she said with a grin I could hear.

"Good morning yourself," I replied with a big smile. "Thanks for starting my Friday out so well."

"Mmmm," she moaned, "I feel like I ought to be thanking you."

"Well," I replied, "we can argue about it later.

"As long as we argue naked until something more important pops up," she said with a grin. Again... who I was to argue?