All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 06'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You just did the cuck hole deeper writing about this whore. Your entire story is a failure of epic proportions.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 3 years ago
BTB?

Sounds like he is a wimp and can’t make up his mind. Either let her go or stop her. Great story, but not liking the cuckold part.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

Your main characters are becoming more and more unlikable. Last chapter was Frankie putting Michelle in his cuckold place. Showing him that she is more turn on with Jason then him. This chapter is rushed and it nothing but fluff trying to show that their marriage is getting stronger but not . She has already told him that it doesn't matter if Michelle says no. Frankie will do what she wants and Michelle has to live with it.

Who doesn't see her banging Jason again?

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Again

Again the same old rubbish! There's no bloody story, except all this sex dribble, please please give it up because I have can't read anymore of this CRAP!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
comments about the story

Have read and enjoyed the story so far, to the negative comments If you don’t like the story MOVE ON!! There are plenty of other stories on this site where the author turns the husband into a wimp , cuckold and lets the wife humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad again

The last chapter was an improvement over earlier ones. This chapter is just an awful narrative of swinging without any mention of these marriage partner’s concern for one another. Michael and Frankie’s marriage is definitely circling the toilet bowl. One star ⭐️ for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seems the story had advanced too far

for her to give a friend a blowjob for doing her a favor. Are you shittin me??!! The best part of the story now is seeing how much sex she will need to return to her cuck and children AND is she going to chose Michael or Jason. She remains unlikable and Michael is declining in likability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good series

You have created a good story that is intriguing and takes up real themes that many couples confront. I might agree with a few of your corny critics that several scenes might be a little overdone. On the whole, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As are you 26thnc.

5***** for the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.