Frat FTM

Story Info
Trans guy is humiliated during frat hazing.
3.3k words
3.58
20.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: misgendering, trans guy treated like a girl,

Cal and the other freshmen huddled into the frat house. There were seven in total. Fresh meat, the frat bros called them. A few already clutches their balled up clothes in front of their crotches. They'd been forced to strip naked on the lawn and do jumping jacks. The Delta frat bros (sixteen members, all older with solid jaws and alcohol-hazed faces) laughed at the pledges' cocks bouncing as they jumped. They jeered insults and chugged their beers.

Cal silently thanked god that he hadn't been picked to strip. What would have happened? Not only would the frat bros find out his secret, but the rest of the university campus too, since the other frat and sorority houses had poured out onto their lawns to watch the show.

One naked pledge- Ryan- had a small cock. Three inches at most and thin just like the rest of him. The Deltas zoned in on him immediately. They held their beer cans next to his cock and laughed. It looked miniscule compared to the fat cans. When he jumped it bounced like a limp sausage and the Deltas called out to the Kappa sorority girls across the street.

"Would you suck this cock?" they jeered, pointing at Ryan's dick.

The girls giggled and shook their heads.

"Does he even look like a man? Is this a man's cock?"

The Kappa girls laughed hard.

"Is he gay?" One girl yelled.

"Well, are you? Do you take it up the ass? Because you can't fuck a chick with that."

Ryan shook his head.

"He says he's not gay! He really thinks girls would want that micro cock!"

"He should get the surgery to turn it into a pussy," another Kappa girl laughed, "He would be a much prettier girl than a scrawny spaghetti-armed guy."

"Damn," Griff, a Delta bro said, "That's harsh, bro. How's that feel, huh pledge? The girls think you might as well have a pussy like them. A pussy and tits for Ryan. Maybe then he can have lesbian sex."

Cal watched Ryan's humiliation in fear. If this was how they treated a guy with a small cock, how would they treat him?

The group of pledges and Delta bros walked into the big "living room" filled with ping pong and pool tables. The seven pledges froze and looked around, unsure. Because on the pool table were three naked girls, contorted into exposing positions and hogtied. Their pussies and assholes on display. All they wore were bras, pulled down under their tits so they fell over the cups completely.

The first girl was Asian and tiny, tied with her knees folded up to her shoulders and ankles behind her head.

The second girl was blonde and cheerleader-esque. Too perfect to be tied like a pig the way she was- her arms behind her back, legs held open with ropes attached to the pool table's legs, and head yanked back by her ponytail.

The third was also blonde but curvy with huge tits and soft swells around her hips. Her arms and legs were bent and wrapped in tight duct tape, which made her look like her limbs were amputated, leaving her as just a head and torso.

"What the fuck?" another pledge said.

"Chill out, man. These are our girlfriends. Shelly, Matt's girl. Bambi, Chris's girl. And Ava, Griff's girl. They're real freaky sluts. We've pretty much all fucked them. Bros share. That's one of the dope perks of Delta. We know pussy's pussy. We don't get hung up on that romance shit or anything. Our girls are fair game for any Delta brother."

"So we need to know if you fresh meat are worthy of all this fine ass pussy."

"Yeah, you need to earn this shit."

"Our girls agreed to play along, didn't you, Bambi?"

The cheerleader blonde tried to nod but her tied ponytail kept her head cranked back. "Uh huh" she mumbled instead.

"So here's the challenge," Griff said, "You fresh meat are going to make our girlfriends cum as many times as you can for the next hour. Everytime they cum, they'll yell it out, in case you dweebs can't tell when a woman cums because you've never seen it. The team with the most points at the end will get to sit out the next phase. And trust me, you want to sit out the next one."

"We'll split you into three teams. Sucks that there's seven of you but whatever. Ryan's team gets an extra guy to make up for his tiny prick."

"Oh and if any of you cum, your team automatically loses. None of you losers are even close to worthy of cumming in our girls. Got it?"

Cal and the other pledges nodded.

Griff pointed at each of the girl's in turn.

"Team one: Pete and Keenan. Team two: Sam and Wesley. Team three: Cal, Luke, and Ryan."

"Go!"

Cal and his two teammates (both already naked) shuffled up to the curvy blonde. She laid on her back on the pool table, her bound arms and legs starfished out.

"Um, hi," Cal said.

The girl, Ava, didn't respond. Instead she crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue in an ahegao face. Damn, these really were sluts.

Ryan and Luke started stroking their cocks to get hard. They pushed their cockheads up to the entances of her cunt and ass.

"Dude," Cal whispered. "We have to get her off. That's not gonna work."

"Fucking her? Why wouldn't that work?"

"Have you never....whatever. Just, Luke, you suck one tit, Ryan suck the other. I'll eat her cunt."

Cal knelt beside the table, his head at perfect height with Ava's cunt. He licked at her lips then dipped to swirl around her hole. Then down almost all the way to her ass and back up, finally to her clit. He flicked his tongue until he felt her get wet on his lower lip, then he wrapped his lips on her clit and sucked. Exactly how he liked his cunt eaten.

He broke away with a slick string of spit between his mouth and her cunt. He turned and bit the soft bulge of her inner thigh at the edge of the duct tape. She moaned. Oh, she likes some pain.

"Choke her," he told the other two. Luke wrapped his long fingers around her throat. Ryan slide two fingers into her mouth, fucking in and out roughly like he was fingering her pussy.

Cal sucked her clit again to offset the rough treatment her face was getting. Her hips rolled. Her thighs squeezed around his shoulders.

He pressed the heel of his hand against the smooth rise of her belly, right over her womb. Then he slid two fingers into her cunt and stretched them open, surprised at her tight pussy muscles. Her cunt would feel good around a cock, he thought, and felt a wave of jealousy.

He sucked hard and rhythmically on her clit. He pushed down on her womb. He stretched her pussy open.

She came. Her moans echoed through the room and her tied up body shook, jiggling her tits and soft hips.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled to her boyfriend.

Immediately Cal let off her clit but kept stroking her hole and thighs. He couldn't let her come down if they had to make her cum again.

"First cum!" Matt cheered, sounding surprised.

Suddenly Griff, the girl's boyfriend was behind Cal.

"Did you just make my girlfriend cum?"

"Uh..."

"You think you're a ladies man? What, you eat girls out and think you're some Casanova? Did you practice on your hand? Or did you practice on your barbie dolls?"

Cal kept his mouth shut. He hoped they didn't notice his fear- he really had had barbie dolls as a kid, when he was a little girl.

He looked around at the other teams. They were fucking the girls like jackhammers. One team was using their girl's mouth and cunt. The other team was using her mouth and tits pressed together over one guy's cock. Cal pitied those girls but at least he knew he had no competition in this challenge. The other teams had no idea how to make the girls cum. He had a secret advantage- he knew from first hand experience.

"You like eating cunt?" Griff asked him. He was right up in Cal's face.

"Well I thought the challenge was to make her cum fast."

"You think your cock can't make her cum? Is it tiny like Ryans?"

"No. I'm just good with my mouth."

"Oh yeah? Make her cum again. No mouth this time."

Cal turned back to Ava's pussy. He rubbed around her clit with one hand and her hole with his other. She moaned, hyper sensitive now.

"Dude, get your cock out. What's this lesbian shit."

"Why, you want to see it that bad?" Cal said to Griff. If he played this right, he could keep his secret.

"Seems like you don't want to fuck her pussy. Are you a queer or sone shit?"

"Could a queer make her cum with his mouth like I did?"

"Or maybe you're a thirty second finisher. Scared you'll cum as soon as you push your cock into her sweet ass pussy? It feels damn good, I'll tell you. I bet that's what your problem is. You'll bust a nut before you're even inside her like a teen."

"That's not it," Cal said.

"Matt, hold him!" Griff yelled.

Matt snatched Cal's arms. He struggled but Matt was much stronger than him.

Griff yanked Cal's jeans open and down to his thighs.

"Let's see how long Casanova Cal can last in Ava's cunt before he blows his load like a virgin."

He yanked Cal's boxers down. Then froze.

"Holy. Shit," Griff said.

"What?" Matt said.

Cal struggled, trying to pull his pants back up.

"Cal's got a cunt!"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about, man?"

The rest of the room quieted, turning attention to Cal. Sixteen Deltas and six pledges stared at him. Even the girls craned their heads to look.

"Cal's. Got. A. Cunt."

Matt yanked up Cal's shirt so he could see. Nothing covered his cunt at all. Everyone could see it. Where it cock should've been, a well-manicured trail of pale hair led down and down and down to the lips of a cunt.

Fear flooded Cal. This was his biggest fear. He'd hid being trans as soon as he came to university. For the first time, people treated him like a man. For the first time, no one knew.

Now everyone knew.

He jumped. Griff's hand had slid between his legs. It groped his pussy hard.

"Cal's a girl?" Ryan said.

Cal shook his head and opened his mouth to explain. But Griff cut him off.

"He's a girl! Or...she's a girl I guess."

"No, I'm not-"

"Does she have tits too?"

"Stop. I'm not-"

Matt seized his shirt and pulled it up over his chest. Griff pinched his binder.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Oh I've seen those. It's to hid her tits."

"So she does have tits?"

"Bret, grab scissors so we can find out."

Bret dissappeared. Griff groped Cal's chest through his binder.

"Sure feels like tits."

Bret returned and handed Griff scissors. He slide the blade under the bottom of Cal's binder.

"Seriously guys," Cal pleaded, "Stop. I'm not fucking around. It's not funny."

"No, what funny is you thought you could pretend to be one of us. You thought you could pretend to be a guy. That's so fucking funny."

Griff cut Cal's binder up the center. Immediately the pressure let go and his tits fell loose. Mortified, he watched them bounce once from the momentum.

"She has big tits!"

"Why were you hiding these tits? Kinda selfish of her, right guys? She didn't want any of us to see her fat tits and pussy."

Scott, another Delta, groped Cal's boobs. He pressed his tits together and shook them so the jiggled obscenely.

"Well, we needed another to keep us Deltas entertained too."

"And this makes the teams even."

"Cal's a little cheater isn't she? A lesbo pretending to be one of us guys. No wonder she knows how to eat cunt- she's got one!"

"Strip her!"

Cal struggled but in only a few seconds the frat boys stripped him completely naked. All of them were much stronger than him. And with over a dozen of them, he had no chance.

Two Deltas grabbed his ankles and forced his legs open wide.

"Damn! Look at that cunt!"

Even after a year on T, Cal could never grow much body hair. And force of habit from being a girl made him keep his pussy smooth and hairless. Only a few pale, soft belly hairs led down from his brlly button to the top of his cunt. Looking down at his body, it looked just like any other girl's. His hips curved softly into a feminine waist and his tits swelled like two rolling hills, topped with delicate pink nipples. Disgust and shame shot through him.

"She's got a nice ass too," Scott said, sliding between Cal's legs to grope his ass and thighs.

"Such a shame she ruined her pretty face with that short hair. Everything else looks like a smoking hot chick. Serious butterface case "

"Let's teach her a lesson."

Suddenly, Cal's arms were yanked above his head, sending his tits bouncing again. The same duct tape used to secure the girls wrapped around his wrists. Something held thrm up. He glaced up and saw a pull-up bar on the doorway, holding his wrists up high.

When the Deltas dropped his legs, they swung, too short to reach the ground. All of his weight hung.

The Deltas cheered and highfived, pleased with their cleverness.

"Guys-" Cal pleaded, "This is so fucked up. I'm a guy! I'm not a chick!"

"Does anyone else think its hot that this chick's so delusional? Like, she needs our help putting her in her place. We're practically doing charity right now."

"What's hot is her little pink pussy."

Matt saddled up to Cal's hanging body. He groped his hips and lined his cock up with Cal's cunt.

"Please don't!"

He thrusted inside. Cal's hole burned with the stretch. But eating out Ava had already gotten him turned on and his hole was wet.

Other hands were on him immediately. They groped his tits hard, pinching his nipples and twisting. They squeezed his ass and pulled his cheeks apart to reach his asshole. They wrapped around his throat just like he'd told Luke to choke Ava.

One hand searched for his clit, but even with a big, swollen clit from T, they couldn't find it. They rubbed below it, feeling strange and not pleasurable.

Fingers dug into his asshole and stretched him out. He cried at the pain. They disappeared. They pushed into his cunt beside Matt's cock to collect his natural lube before returning to his ass.

How many men were touching him? He tried to count but they all moved around him like a many-armed monster. Sixteen Deltas....were all sixteen gropping his body?

Matt groaned and his hips shuttered.

"I can't cum looking at her face, dude. She looks too much like a guy. I'm not gay, man," he said

"Problem solved."

Suddenly a plastic garbage bag slammed over Cal's head. They pulled it tight around his neck. His hit breath bounced back at him.

Matt's cock sped up in his hole.

He sucked in a breath. The plastic suctioned to his lips, letting nothing in. He panicked. He couldn't breathe!

"Mmm, fuck yeah baby girl," Matt moaned.

Cal struggled, his lungs begging for air.

They held his legs steady. Matt's cock pummeled him, hitting deep, battering his cervix.

His voice pitched higher, desperate. His moans and whines sounded like a girl.

Air!!

Matt fucked his cunt.

Please air!!!

Hands groped his tits. Fingers pulled his asshole open.

Static crept behind his eyelids.

The cock in his cunt came. Matt moaned, long and hard, as hot cum shot deep into Cal's cunt.

The bag ripped off his head. He gasped lungfuls of air.

Matt pulled his cock out and watched the dribble of cum leak out of Cal's hole.

"Damn," some Delta bro said, "Do you think she's on birth control?"

"Obviously I'm not! I'm a guy!" Cal huffed.

The bros laughed. "A guy that might be knocked up," one said.

A pit of fear settled in Cal's stomach. He couldn't get pregnant. He wouldn't be able to handle it...

Cal noticed that Ava, the girl he'd eaten out, was untied and off the pool table. The Delta bros heaved him off the pull up bar and slammed him onto the velvet topped table in her place. They held him in place on his back.

"Let's remind her what girls are supposed to look like."

"Ava, take off your bra."

Ava unhooked it from under her tits. Her massive boobs fell without the support.

The bros lifted Cal's shoulders and hooked the bra onto him. Then they pulled it down beneath his tits so they hung over the lacy pink cups. He somehow felt more naked.

He heard a zipper and looked over to see Ava opening a flower-patterned makeup bag.

Griff grabbed a bubblegum pink lipstick. Hands held Cal's head tight, not letting him move an inch.

Griff smeared the lipstick over Cal's mouth messily, exaggerating his lips like a sex doll. Then he slid the pink stick over each of Cal's nipples. They stood out against his skin, now the colour of cotton candy. Finally Griff dragged it up and down Cal's cunt lips, colouring everything between his legs a bright, feminine pink.

Pink like the dresses he had to wear as a kid. Pink like his childhood bedroom. Pink like the cotton panties his mom bought him as a teenager.

"Thatta girl," Griff said.

Ava pulled out gloss and coated his lips, nipples, and cunt again, making then shiny and glossy in an obscene way.

"Lets make her cum like a girl."

Ava left and returned with a clear case full of sex toys. The Deltas grabbed thrm and suddenly there was a vibrator on Cal's clit, two more on his nipples, a dildo in his cunt, and a plug pushing against his ass.

The sensation overhwelmed him. Everything felt good. Too good. His body shook. Another dildo pushed into his mouth and fucked his throat. He gagged, drool spilling from the sides of his mouth.

Another vibrater pressed into the bottom of his feet. Another slid up against his pussy entrance, right next to the dildo buried in him. It pushed like it wanted to fit inside too, srnding vibrations deep into his hole.

He cried, pleasure overwhelming him.

All his muscles tightened. He tried not to cum but he couldn't...he couldn't hold it... he couldn't stop his body's reaction-

"Stop!" Griff barked.

Every vibe disappeared. Cal's body yearned. The sudden lack of pleasure felt like a slap.

"Please..." he whimpered.

"Oh, she wants to cum like a girl?"

"Please."

"Only girls cum like girls. Are you a girl?"

Cal's mind swam. He needed to cum so bad. He needed the vibes back. He needed someone to touch his clit. Someone to fill his cunt. Someone to use him.

"I'm a girl! I'm a girl! Please let me cum."

"Keep begging."

The vibes returned, sending shudders of pleasure up Cal's spine.

"Please, I'm a girl! I'll always be a girl! I was born with a pussy! I love my pussy! I love my tits! I love getting fucked like a slut! I love Matt's cum in my cunt! I love getting bred! I'm a girl! I'm a whore! Please I need to cum!"

The Deltas looked down at him- no, her. They looked at her with hate and cruelty and lust and Cal knew that they looked at their girlfriends like that. She knew that she was the same as those tied-up girls in their eyes. She knew that she was never going to be in the fraternity, but they'd keep her around like a sexdoll for as long as they wanted.