All Comments on 'Frat FTM'

by urizenthecreator

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it up until the very end when he “accepted” it. I’m a trans guy myself (honestly pretty similar to your protag in general situation) and I love stuff like this, humiliation, misgendering, etc, as long as the story itself respects the trans person. The second the narration uses “she” for a trans guy I’m gone. Instead of it being my own fantasy I can indulge in, suddenly it actually feels like cis people telling me I’m really a girl, yk? Maybe that’s your thing but it isn’t mine and it makes me feel gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel similarly to what the other commenter said. It’s a really hot story, but the ending was uncomfortable to read. I can see most of it as sexy, even him saying he’s a girl to the others. The switch of pronouns in narration just came off as actually transphobic rather than transphobic for the sake of fantasy. Also because it’s the narration and the ending it lingers more than other parts. I think even if it had said something about him accepting to be their sex slave but still using ‘he’ as a narrator it would been better. I think you are a great writer though, and overall I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing is good, the situation was hot, but this ending was bad. Trans men are men, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had a feeling it was going to end this way. Yuck. But I’m not surprised considering complete negation of self your theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

agree with all the other comments. i was super into it right until the end. ruined my whole vibe, disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is really awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story implies that trans men are just girls who haven't been fucked right. It's not okay and I hope they remove this from the website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the ending was hot. I am ftm and it’s a mind break fantasy, it’s kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do so many FTM stories go so hard with misgendering? I swear like 1/4 of the FTM stuff on this site misgenders them

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Misgendering is a kink and I loved the ending. Thanks for exploring something that turns a lot of ftm men on, including me. Sorry so many people on here seem to kink shame. How people reading non con erotica can be so judgemental is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a transgender guy who is into kinky sex,humiliation,and all 50 shades of BDSM I can tell you there's a very fine line between sexual fantasy and reality.Unfortunatly this story was ruined by someone who doesn't understand what a transgender person is,or is not able to see the creul rilaty of how transgender people are perceived today...It honestly felt like those stories from decades ago about gay kids who were sent to a special place and get converted into straight, boys and girls "the way nature and god intended "...I'm sorry but your story is ignorant, and transphobic,and anyone who gets off on this kind of stuff it's exactly the same.

CurtainsBlowingCurtainsBlowing7 months ago

I was going to give the story a 4 due to the length (I love long stories) but seeing so many negative, kinkshaming comments changed my mind so the author gets a 5 for bravery.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another ftm here. The story is enjoyable and I tend to interpret the ending as just another form of mind break kink, but I'm a sadist who's not actually internalizing any of this so my perspective is just one of many. However what I would recommend is tagging this as detrans kink or smth to minimize confusion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please, author... just detransition. Clearly if you're having fantasies like this you are not trans. And that'd okay! That's a good thing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous