All Comments on 'Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 05'

by Funscore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Been waiting for the update! So hot man!

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight guys accidentally doing gay stuff without realizing it is my jam but it's weirdly hard to find. This story has nourished me greatly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish he got caught and turned out 😈

FunscoreFunscore6 months agoAuthor

Any ideas for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The new chapter could be him sucking off/getting pounded by a bunch of the pledges/newbies. That would be soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The next chapter could be him sucking off/getting pounded by a bunch of the pledges/newbies. That would be soooo hot, but don’t have him get caught yet, straight guys doing this stuff without knowing is one of the best parts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe have the frat guys force another girl back with Mark so the frat guys get more action. Then the girl blackmails Mark into doing her part as well or she’ll tell the frat about him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lmao I think my favourite part of this one was that he had zero reason to hide from the other guy, literally could have just told the truth that he was waiting for a girl to meet him down there.

FunscoreFunscoreabout 2 months agoAuthor

I've been working on a new instalment, if anyones reading these.

robcity82robcity82about 1 month ago

Fucking hot. Looking forward to the next chapter.

GenoinsmashGenoinsmashabout 1 month ago

Been waiting for new chapters since the first ones were well done. This one on the other hand is pretty disappointing. Why did he go to sleep with a condom still in his ass? If he was so traumatized by sucking and getting railed by guys off the last time he was meeting a girl in the basement, then why would he agree to meet a girl in the basement a second time? I get that there's a rule about dating a girl a frat bro broke up with or whatever, but why didn't he just exit the basement the same way the girl from the first chapter did? I get why he thought he couldn't in the first chapter but in this case no one knew he was down there. It's a disappointing chapter overall with plot holes and things that make no sense. The other stories were well written and for the most part felt believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous