All Comments on 'Fraternity Discipline Pt. 04'

by squirtypunisher093

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much, much improved!

The story is getting erotic, keep up the good writing. Love see this relationship develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better - keep improving

This chapter was better than the others but still needs to improve. First off, Jason is not apologetic enough, he seems to recognize the grave betrayal he did to his best friend and is willing to make up for it. But verbally he show almost no remorse and it seems like a pre-planned skeezy way of seducing Phil into gay sex. Both claim to be straight, but are very willing to cross into very gay territory. Especially Jason who seems to be reveling in having Phil treat him this way. Since they are best friends it seems there should be more genuine affection and care demonstrated here and less manipulative “seduction”. It’s still very hard to forget the disproportionate severity of the previous torture. But this chapter is moving in the right direction if it’s going to become a story of two buddies who begin to explore a mutually satisfying (and respectful) sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

I really appreciate you took the great backlash in the last chapter as an opportunity to improve the story, i was afraid you could be disheartened by the harsh criticism the previous chapter have taken.

I don't know if you liked to write the more "sexual" part of this chapter, i thought it wasn't in your style (since you avoided it at all in the previous stories), and I'm worried you felt "forced" to write it. Anyway, you're very good at it, and I really appreciated this chapter as much as the previous ones.

If you think this is the end of the story (since the chapter n.3 was already meant to be it) this is a good and fitting ending, even if it is wide open. If you want to continue it, i think there are so much things to tell, this can be the starting point for a very good story.

Obiouvsly the story is yours, and you only are the one who can choose what to do. Looking forward to hear from you!

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks. I know a few readers weren't fans of part 3 so I took the advice to make it a little more erotic and romantic. Hope other people also like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took a turn in the right direction. Want to see it go further. The Alpha/submissive awakening needs to further evolve. Please add two more chapters with them rooming together and include an increase in verbal abuse and coercion as well as complete submission and control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersquirtypunisher093@squirtypunisher093
I'm a pretty chill guy. I'm relatively young and now starting to post my stories. They are based on experiences I had at high school and college. None of my stories have any gay sex but they are intensely homoerotic. If you're into that, then I'm your story teller :) .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES