Fraternity Housewife Ch. 18

Story Info
A girl needs a good stretchin'.
1.2k words
4
9.6k
7

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen

I woke, well, maybe I "came to" is a better way of putting it, aware of an ache between my legs but otherwise alone.

I remembered everything of course and shuddered thinking of how she had made me feel.

The door opened and Roger came in, naked, erect, and smiling broadly.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I giggled softly.

"I'm not sure," I said.

He smiled and crawled into bed with me. He kissed me and whispered, "in the mood?"

I stretched and said, "always."

"I wondered," he said, moving around, his knees parting mine, and guiding himself, "what it would be like to be with a woman I didn't feel like I was stretching too much and I figure this is my chance."

I giggled.

"Now relax," he said, and entered me, slowly, that big cock of his slipping in easily after the way I had been stretched.

I concentrated on not squeezing as I wrapped my legs around him. It felt funny because he was so big, and I didn't feel like he was stretching me.

"Well?" he whispered.

"I think I like it," I said.

He grinned and kissed me and said, "I know I do."

Our coupling lasted one of those measurable fractions of eternity. In the end, the orgasm had me squeezing on him, but that seemed okay too. It was very good sex.

Afterward, as we relaxed, I said, "so where is everybody else?"

He kissed me about a dozen times, quickly, and said, "dunno, don't care," which made me giggle.

I was still basking in the afterglow of what had happened, both what Paula had done to me but also how wonderful it had felt to be, well, for want of a better term, so "loose."

"You saw what she was doing?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "we all saw."

Which, to my surprise, made me blush.

He brushed an imaginary hair away from my face, kissed me very softly, and whispered "it was beautiful."

Her words were running through my mind - "he taught me that a girl needs a good stretchin' now and again," she had said, and as I thought it I felt a sudden rush of pressure low in my belly.

And I wanted that sensation again.

I rolled onto my back, quickly, and pulled my knees up so they were touching my nipples.

"Do that to me," I said, softly.

"Becky," he said, "I," but I cut him off.

"Please honey," I said, reaching with my fingertips to open myself up, and putting my best simper face on.

He brushed my hair softly and kissed me very softly. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

"Please honey," I said again, pulling with my fingertips, opening myself, feeling his semen leaking down to my asscrack.

He grinned then and said, "you pervert," kissed me, and moved down the bed until he was on his knees between my spread legs.

"Open yourself for me," he said, and I pulled harder, opening myself for him, anxious for that wonderful pressure.

His left hand slipped in easily and there was that amazing sensation as he started massaging my uterus, his fingertips touching my cervix, my body electric with what he was doing.

But his right hand didn't follow.

Instead, I felt his finger touch, press, and then enter my anus. His semen was a natural lubricant and it slipped in easily.

"Oh God," I moaned, struggling to stay relaxed.

His left hand squeezed my uterus gently and he said, "shall I stop?"

"No," I gasped, feeling that pressure in my belly building already, "please don't."

"Don't stop or don't do it?" he asked.

I giggled softly and said, "and who's the pervert now? Please, honey, don't stop."

The second finger up my ass made me draw a quick breath but when he started spreading his fingers, opening me up there too, I, well, I didn't exactly cum in terms of achieving orgasm, but I felt myself starting to flow, my natural lubricant helping what he was doing.

The third finger made me hiss, "yessssssssssssssssssss."

He took his time, his left hand playing inside me, his finger touching and trying to probe my cervix, his right spreading its fingers, opening me as I tried to relax, wanting it all.

The fourth finger stole my breath and he asked, softly, his own voice catching a little, "are you okay."

"Yes, baby," I said, "don't stop, please."

There was a sudden relief as his hand got inside and his relatively small wrist was being squeezed by my sphincter.

And I exploded. There it was, that incredible sensation as my entire body clenched with my release. I felt myself squirting, no, that is far too gentle a term. I felt myself spraying my pleasure, my natural womanscent strong in the air as his hands, both inside of me now, tried to touch each other through the tissues of my rectum and vagina.

When he started turning his hands, slowly, his fingers exploring my rectal vault and my vaginal passage, squeezing my uterus, finding that entrance to my bowels, and using a finger to probe I couldn't help the scream I let out.

"Oh God," he said, "I hurt you."

"No, baby," I breathed, "God no, you," and I couldn't go on as another wave of ecstasy took me.

Again I found myself in that strange condition where my world was limited to what was happening between my legs. Wave after wave of ecstasy took me to worlds I had never imagined existed.

I was aware that I was laughing and crying.

I knew my nose was running.

I was aware of lips kissing me, hands playing with my tits, of voices, of the cock placed in my mouth. It was all there, I knew it, but what mattered was what he was doing between my legs.

I knew when Paula's pussy was at my mouth and the taste of her as she came.

And still, his hand, deep inside me, kept me going.

Finally, spent, exhausted, laughing and crying, I managed to whisper, "enough, please, enough."

His hands stopped moving inside me and the room went quiet.

I was gasping for breath and felt the sudden extra pressure as he pulled his hand out of my ass.

"Jesus," he said softly, "what a mess. Someone wet a towel and bring it here."

I opened my eyes and Roger was still there, his left hand still inside me, holding up his right, liberally coated in shit.

The smell hit me and, I guess, the realization of what I had been doing - well, what he had been doing to me - and I turned my head and threw up.

They laughed and Aaron called out, "make that two towels."

"Hold still," Roger said, slowly extracting his hand from me and then laying it behind my knee, making me hold that awkward position.

I was woozy, the room spinning a little, and completely spent.

I felt the warm wet towel cleaning my ass and then heard Roger say, "you guys finish cleaning her up." He chuckled then and said, "I DEFINITELY need to wash my hands."

That made me giggle weakly and say, "that was YOUR idea, my love."