Fraternity Housewife Ch. 19

Story Info
Paula says yes.
1.6k words
4.31
6.7k
9

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nineteen

The week of Paula's "trial marriage" went wonderfully. For one thing, the old saying "you CAN have too much of a good thing" is true. I was about at the limit of my physical capacity as a couple of more guys showed up, Lance and Maurice if it matters, bringing the total in residence to eleven. But with Paula there, the demands on me eased.

And she damn sure seemed to enjoy the attention. She didn't QUITE have that Jo Ann Pflug smile all the time, but she smiled a lot. That big ass of hers peeking out from under a T-shirt became a common sight. If anything, she was even less modest than I was, and, remember, I'm the one who had spent about a week out of commission involved in regular bukkake parties.

She was positively glowing. Hell, you would have thought she was pregnant.

And yes, Paula and I shared a bed from time to time, often with the guys watching. They seemed to enjoy the show and we both enjoyed performing for them. I learned that a woman truly does understand another woman's body better than any man ever could although, as they watched as each of us reacted when the other found a special spot or touched in a special way, they did learn.

Friday morning I more or less knew what was coming but still watched, fascinated, since it had happened to me once.

A big breakfast was prepared when Davey knocked on my door and walked me down the stairs. Aaron and Paula were right behind us.

She looked at me, the question in her eyes obvious.

I just smiled and mouthed, silently, "you'll see."

The breakfast was abundant and good. Charlie, one of the more recent returnees, worked part-time as a short-order cook. There were eggs and pancakes and bacon and sausage and biscuits and gravy and orange juice and coffee.

Breakfast was fun, the talk was light, Paula made everyone laugh as she explained why she knew, knew mind you, no question possible, that God existed. She went on for a solid five minutes, keeping us all laughing, as she explained that she accepted evolution, she accepted the "accident" of first life on the planet, doing a pretty good imitation of Carl Sagan saying "then one day, quite by accident, a hydrophilic molecule and a hydrophobic molecule joined up and the building blocks for the first cell wall were formed" She outlined life forming, amoebas dividing, chlorophyll being included and the first photosynthesis forming, as a side effect poisoning the atmosphere of the early earth with that nasty oxygen (to the laughter of all as she rolled out that little gem).

We were all watching and listening as she reached her conclusion.

"But," she said and then giggled and added, "and it's a but so big it makes my butt look small, there's the question of sex. And here's what those of you who deny God want us to believe. You want us to accept that one day, about a billion and a half years ago, not only did a mutation occur that made one proto-eukaryotic creature a male, but the complementary mutation made another female."

Here she paused for dramatic effect, looking around the room, meeting each pair of eyes.

"Anndddd," she went on, "this all had to happen within a few feet, in all the quadrillions of cubic miles of water, so creatures that move a few feet in lives measured in days could hook up."

Another pause.

"And that, my friends, is a leap of faith no greater than assuming Mohammed communicated directly with God, that Jesus was the son of God, or that Buddha knows the way to ensure a better next life," she concluded with a deep flourish and bow.

We applauded.

She sat.

Mark went up to her and said, "are you done?"

She smiled up at him, "I am."

He dropped to one knee and took her hands in his. I knew what was coming but I found myself with tears in my eyes anyway.

"Paula Leisenring, you have captured my heart. Will you marry me?" He asked.

She said nothing and Wayne took Mark's place.

"Paula Leisenring, you have captured my heart, will you marry me?" he asked.

All eleven of them made their proposal and then I stood and took Aaron's place, he had been the last one to propose.

I dropped to my knee and took her hands in mine.

"Paula Leisenring, you have captured my heart. Will you join me as wife to these men?" I asked.

I stood and helped her stand.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her nose was running, but she wasn't sobbing. Just crying very softly.

She threw her head back and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

We all hugged, and it wasn't ONLY the two women who were crying.

Even though I knew it was coming I still jumped when Aaron split the air with one of those shrieking whistles of his.

"So be it," he intoned, "we shall take fair Paula to wife at the stroke of midnight."

I joined in with the chorus reply, "at the stroke of midnight."

Aaron handed me the Fraternity credit card and said, all formal, playing with the language, "beloved first wife, help our new bride to prepare."

So I fell into the role, got to my knees, kissed his hand, and said, "so it shall be."

Which made everyone chuckle a bit.

I grabbed Paula's hand and said, "come on sweety."

As I had a month before, we spent the day at the spa. It was interesting, and exciting, knowing what was coming and not being free to tell her.

I hadn't been told, specifically, not to share anything with, but I knew on some level that, as I had, she should enter into her wedding night without foreknowledge.

So we did the spa, the works. This time, since she checked that box too, I went ahead and had anal bleaching done. It was an interesting sensation. The chemical, it wasn't really bleach, at least there was no smell of chlorine, tingled and burned a little. Mostly, though, it was the embarrassing position I had to assume, on all fours while the girl used a band of tape, starting just inside one ass cheek, around my hips to the other, holding me spread while she worked back there, first cleaning me carefully and then applying the chemical before patting my ass and saying, "ten minutes."

"I guess," I said to Paula, who was holding the same position on the next table, "the last shreds of my modesty are gone now."

Which made her laugh. "Honey," she said, "I've seen your life. You haven't had any modesty for a while."

The girl, Jasmine this time, came in and finished with some sort of neutralizer and a water wash. "Want to see?" she asked and I said, "sure."

She set up a mirror in front of me and then walked around with another hand mirror, adjusting it so I could see what she had done.

This was the first time I had ever seen my own asshole, and it was, well, interesting I guess is as good of a word as any. There was a circle, very pink now, of sort of puckered skin terminating in the tiny opening. I couldn't resist pushing a little and watching as it looked almost like I was blowing a kiss. My thick pubic hair fully covered the taint and a sprinkling of the coarse, curly hair was up the now spread crack although that circle was completely hairless.

As I say, interesting.

At the restaurant I had my lobster, she had the filet, and we had a glass of wine but I would not allow a second even though she was nervous.

"You can still say no," I said, reaching across the table and lightly touching her hand. "But after tonight, if you don't, you're one of us forever."

She smiled at that.

"Becky," she said, about as serious as I had seen her all week, "what you have here, and I say 'you' because I think it was you who made it all a loving relationship. It could well have turned into nothing but sex but it isn't. So, to address your question, I have no intention of backing out now. Hell, I'm still amazed at how lucky I am to be invited in."

I wanted to kill most of the day so we went to a movie. Sorry, but honestly I don't remember which one.

It was about 10 when we got back to the house and, as had been the case on my wedding night, only Aaron was there to greet us. He handed each of us a dress box and said, simply, "I'll be up to get you."

I walked up with Paula and at the second floor, her room was on the third, I said, "try to relax honey. And wear what he gave you and nothing else. And for Christ's sake DO be ready when he comes to get you."

I tried to relax but I was too keyed up. I watched the news a bit and tried to read. I settled for just laying back and listening to my records. I put on my "Torch Songs" collection, figuring it was appropriate.

About 11:30 I couldn't wait anymore so I undressed and opened the box Aaron had given me.

I was surprised. Rather than the plain white shift from my wedding, it was a full robe, just like the guys had. The only difference was it was white satin. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked DAMN good.