Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't tell our parents. Please!" Samesh implored me.

"We've been...close... since before we arrived. Ever since I turned 18." Samesh continued. "Dr Irvin knows. She says it's perfectly OK in this country. Especially as we've all had the contraception injection. But..our father.. he would never understand. This is why our bedroom is so far away from our parents. If they find out, they might leave the refugee program."

"Don't worry" I reassured them, turning back round again to look at the pair. "I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe."

Pooja was the first to look down from my face. To see my naked body. To see my exposed cock, rising quickly at the sight of their naked bodies. I quickly covered myself from them.

"Is everything OK?" Samesh asked.

"Yes, but..."

"Go on" they encouraged. Somehow the dynamics in the room had changed. No longer were they the shy ones, caught having sex. I was now the timid one, hiding my erection from the two of them.

"I've never seen a naked woman before. That's all."

Pooja stood up from the bed, and twirled round, showing her beautiful, skinny body to me.

"You are a virgin?" Asked Samesh.

"um..." I hesitated, before telling them the same as I told that doctor when she asked. "I've had sex with men. In the army, there was little choice. But never with a woman. I like women! But I've never had...the opportunity."

"You know.." said Pooja after a moment where we all waited in silence "..I've only had sex with my brother. Maybe tonight..we change that?"

She looked to her brother, and he nodded. They both looked to me.

I removed my hands from my genitals.

There was no need to give me a blowjob or anything to get me hard. I was already the hardest I've ever been in my life.

Pooja laid in the middle of the bed, and I climbed on top of her naked body. I admired her, and instead of just putting my dick straight inside her, I wanted to lick at her pussy. To taste it. My first taste of something I'd fantasised about so often. I shuffled a little backwards, put my head down and for the first time, my tongue learned the heady taste of a woman.

As I licked, I saw her brother approach her. He moved his cock closer to her face, and she took it inside her mouth.

I only licked at her for maybe a minute or two, before my body could withstand the temptation no more. I moved my hips up to hers, and lined my cock up with her wet hole. A push from my hips, and I was inside her.

My hard cock pushed deep into the young woman's pussy was amazing, a feeling without words. It squeezed and tightened around me in ways I never expected. I could see she was enjoying herself. Even with her brother's cock filling her mouth, she was struggling to hold back gasps of pleasure.

I could hold myself back no longer, and felt the cum shoot out of my cock and into the young lady. She stopped sucking to cry out something in her native language, and I panicked that I had done something wrong, before she saw my face and said "It feels amazing!"

The final spurts released, I pulled my cock out of her.

"Bring it to me" Pooja instructed. Meanwhile she moved her body round, turning to be on all fours. I moved round the bed to her face, and she took the shrinking cock into her mouth, cleaning the cum off it.

At the same time, Samesh moved his cock from her mouth, and approached her pussy, now slick with cum. My cum. Taking her 'doggy' style (as I later learned), he fucked her from behind while my cock was in her mouth. He took longer than I did, but soon, he too came deep inside her.

Pooja waddled to the on-suite bathroom as I settled back down to the sofa-bed. Samesh got back under the covers that had been hastily thrown to one side during our love-making. When Pooja returned from the bathroom, she planted a gentle kiss on my forehead before turning out the bedroom light.

-------------

MARINA

Our morning started the way our night ended. I woke with a feeling of amazing sexual pleasure along my body, and opened my eyes to see Tamara's head between my legs, the covers to the bed removed.

"That feels so good" I told her. She didn't make any verbal response, but her licking got even quicker and more intense.

Within minutes, my hands were crunching up the bedsheets as the second orgasm of my life overwhelmed my body.

I'd been fucked, sure. And even the odd officer or general had licked my pussy for the odd minute or two. But they had never given me what Tamara had given me twice already.

When the pleasure subsided, I asked Tamara if I could try. Try, because I'd never put my head near a woman's sex before. A few seconds later, our positions were reversed. I put my head down, and began to lick.

The black woman guided me, telling me exactly what she wanted and how. She told me when to go slower or faster, to focus on one area or to move to explore other places in her most personal area. The juices from her pussy made my chin wet, and I somehow loved every moment.

--------------------

BOGDAN

When I awoke, the siblings were already gone. There was a handwritten note on a piece of notepaper near the door.

GONE TO BREAKFAST. PLEASE DONT SPEAK TO US AT BREAKFAST. WE MUST KEEP SECRET. Samesh.

Under that was another note in a softer hand.

THANK YOU FOR LAST NIGHT. IT WAS SPECIAL. P.

I showered for a long time, as for some reason the water was hot, not cold. I could not believe it, and kept expecting the hot water to finish, but it didn't. There were also shampoos and body washes, and I used them all with pleasure.

Finally, I left the bedroom with my underwear back on again. I felt naked all over again, and had to keep reminding myself that I was here for a reason.

A friendly worker (naked of course) saw me walking the corridor and guided me to the canteen.

It was huge! Full of at least fifty people of all ages and genders. Many were naked, though some were in underwear like me. Nobody had more than two pieces of clothing on, unless you counted the colourful ribbons some people wore on an arm.

I found Marina sitting alone at one of the tables and quickly joined her. She was wolfing down a plate of cut meat and cheese.

"Bogdan!" she said as I sat down "There's so much food! And we can have as much as we want!"

"It must be a trick." I said, shaking my head. "We all know of the food shortages here."

"But there it is!" she said, pointing at a table that really was laid out with enough food to feed a small battalion of soldiers. I quickly stood up and collected a plate of various meats and cheeses, the most expensive and hard to get foods in Volgoslavonia. I too started filling my face, for fears they would come and take it away. But they never did. They didn't even stop us when we went for seconds and even thirds! We got strange looks from people, but we didn't care. That breakfast was one of the best meals of my life.

At another table I saw some familiar faces. First the black woman Marina had been put with last night. It was strange, because she wasn't sitting with other refugees. She was sitting with Dr Irwin and other members of the facility. She was also naked, like them, apart from a blue ribbon on her arm.

And at another table were my bedmates from last night. Samesh and Pooja were sitting meekly beside two other refugees. Both older, I realised it must have been their father and mother. He was a shorter man with a large belly and white bristles on his chin. She was more like Pooja, with a slim frame though clearly twenty years older and some stretch marks on her body.

"OK!" A man's voice boomed out and I looked round. There was a well built man in his early thirties standing on one of the chairs. His large penis just flopping gently between his legs. "I would like all refugees to come and follow me."

Marina and I, as well as many in the room including Samesh's family, followed the man into a corridor, up a flight of stairs and to a second door on another corridor. He stood outside the doorway.

"OK! This is your first step into integrating into your new lives and society. Unless you are on your period, or have a note from the doctor, I'd like all of you to come into this room..." (he pointed at the door behind him) "...completely naked. You can place your undergarments in the named boxes provided. You won't need them again, unless you choose to leave the refugee program."

Some of the more bold refugees instantly removed their final pieces of clothing, and walked past the man into the next room. I heard others muttering and hesitating. Pooja's father was complaining loudly, though I noticed that Samesh, Pooja and their mother had already done the requested action and were standing naked, waiting for him. I shrugged my shoulders to Marina and removed my white briefs. She removed her bra and panties, and we both walked into the next room.

The room had about forty chairs with individual desks attached to each of them. Many were already taken. Marina and I sat next to each other. To Marina's right was a slightly older man in his early fifties with a bald head that made him look like a friendly egg. To my left was a young lady of no more than nineteen. She had a slightly Asian look to her, and her hair was dyed bright pink. And I mean all her hair. She even had pink hair between her legs and in her armpits! She glanced at me and smiled, but then focused ahead at the front of the class.

I looked around the room. There were men and women of all ages, though it was mainly adults in their twenties or thirties. There were no children. There were all ethnicities too, and I saw a few others that might be from Volgoslavonia or one of our sister nations. About half of the room were similar in skin tone to Samesh and Pooja.

Finally, after Samesh and Pooja's father had walked in naked (still muttering complaints) the room went quiet as our instructor walked into the room.

---------

MARINA

I couldn't believe it. Tamara was standing at the front of the classroom. She wasn't a refugee, she was our instructor!

"Good morning everyone. Welcome to your first day of your new life in our country. It is my job to help you adjust to our free-use world. My name is Tamara Abrams, and I will be your instructor for the first two days. I want to tell you two things. Firstly..."

The woman pointed to the door at the back of the room.

"...if you are unhappy with this in any way, you are very welcome to leave the room. There are assistants waiting. They will return all your clothes and help escort you back to your country of origin. Secondly...."

She pointed behind her. A picture appeared behind her of a young black girl. She looked like a malnourished teenager. "...I am not asking you to do anything I haven't already been through. This is me, when I first arrived as a refugee in this country. Barely 18, I was given food and healthcare, education and a new life. I took the same basic training that all of you are taking now. And ten years later, I now teach this course, and have helped make sure it is the best possible for you. Do you have any questions at this time?"

There were a couple of unimportant questions, then when the room was quiet, Tamara continued. She nodded to someone who was obviously an assistant of some kind, and they began handing out small, dark blue armbands. I took mine and noticed it had white wording on the armband.

REFUGEE

"Please" Tamara instructed "put your armband on and keep it on while in the building. Now, please watch the following video."

The room went dark, and for the next thirty minutes, we watched an introduction to this country's history. And it was so very different to what we had been told in Volgoslavonia.

They had suffered the same virus and world war that we had. They had been affected by the 2nd civil war in the Americas, the same as us. And they had formed their new country (or colony of countries) at the same time as Volgoslavonia had been created. But where our military took over the country, their scientists took the lead on this new county. specifically, the psychologists.

And the psychologists believed there was one route to a successful county. Happiness. And what made people happy the most? Sex.

How do you encourage sex? The video said there were three ways, though strangely I only counted two during the video.

First, they basically outlawed clothing, except in certain places (hospitals and schools). Clever technology meant that even outdoors you would never feel cold.

Secondly, they passed the 'free use' law, though it wasn't quite called that. But that's what it was. Anyone could request sexual contact from anyone else. And you needed a very good reason to turn it down.

I could hear gasps and surprise from people in the room, Bogdan included. The video then showed a person walking down a normal city street. Naked people (except for bags, handbags, hats and ribbons) walked up and down, going about their normal day. The video goes into a nearby park, and instantly sees two people having sex on a park bench. It's two women, one atop the other, licking each other's pussies. I felt a pinch of annoyance that I didn't try that position with Tamara.

The camera moved away from the two ladies, and leaning beside a nearby tree, a man was sucking another man's penis. A bit further again, and a man in his thirties was laying on the grass, with a slightly older woman happily bouncing up and down on his cock. The camera lingers on them as the man moaned loudly, cumming inside the woman. She smiled, then without saying a word to the man, she climbed off him and walked away, the cum dripping slowly out of her pussy as she leaves the public park. The man picked himself up off the ground and walked in another direction to the woman, not caring that his rapidly shrinking penis was also leaking cum slowly onto the public footpath.

The video shut off, and Tamara addressed the room.

"Any questions?"

------------------------

BOGDAN

Lunch was full of a buzz about exactly what we had just seen and heard. A couple of people had apparently walked out after seeing the video. I guess their old cultures and traditions were just not compatible with this new way of living. I might have walked out too, if I was a real refugee. But then, if I was a real refugee, I might feel as if I have no choice but to agree to everything.

I wasn't sure at all about this idea of free use. What if someone I didn't like insisted on having sexual contact? If an old lady asked me to fuck her, and I couldn't get an erection because I wasn't aroused -- would that be illegal?

And how would I feel if I forced someone uninterested into having sex with me? Guilty? Shameful? Or would I feel good, because I was following the government orders?

I was sitting with Marina again, quietly discussing how different this country seemed to what they told us back in the home country. It was clear someone had been lying to us both. The obvious answer was that this whole facility was propaganda, but neither of us were a hundred percent sure this was the situation. What if all this was truth, and our own country had been lying to us our entire lives?

There was a tap on my shoulder, and when I turned around, Pooja was standing there with her whole family.

"May we sit with you?"

We nodded, and the four of them sat down. Samesh and Pooja introduced themselves for the first time (wink wink) along with their father Praveen and their mother Nisha.

"So?" asked their father briskly. "What do you two think?"

When we realised he was addressing Marina and I, we struggled to find a good answer. "Well, we have come from a terrible country. But this country seems to be a land of amazing happiness. Yes, the culture is very very different, but is it not a price worth paying?"

"But what of my children!" he said, pointing at Samesh and Pooja. "They are innocent virgins. They would be used by strangers for the stranger's happiness! And in public!"

I made eye contact with Samesh for a moment, but broke away quickly. Marina answered before I could.

"Your children are adults, and I am sure you have raised them well. If they are asked to do anything they are unhappy with, I'm sure they will say so. They can make their own decisions, but based on the morals you have taught them."

The man seemed a little satisfied from that, but then he looked to his wife.

"And what of my marriage!? Sex should be between us, and us only. Twenty three years of marriage, we have never had sex with anyone else. Never."

A subtle twitch of the eyes came from Nisha, his wife. Most people would miss it. But most people didn't have the military intelligence training I had. His wife had not always been as faithful as he believed.

Again, Marina came to the rescue. "If one of you was having secret sex, it would be wrong. But this society doesn't seem to have secrets. If you are both openly having physical connections, wouldn't that be fair? And it would only be physical, not emotional. And surely that is the most important?"

We were all distracted at that point by something happening over at one of the staff member tables. A young woman had bent over, and one of the male staff members had come up behind her and was now loudly fucking her. In the middle of the canteen! The slapping noise of skin on skin was almost as loud as her moans of pleasure. And the other people at the table? Just continuing to eat their lunches! As if their co-workers weren't loudly fucking in front of them. It was surreal.

And as I looked round at the other staff tables, I realised they weren't the only ones engaging in physical contact. I could see two men sitting either side of a woman. And as the two men ate their lunches, the woman had a cock in each hand, slowly stroking each of them. I looked for our tutor Tamara, as she wasn't at any of the tables. It took another minute for me to find her, kneeling under one of the staff tables, her head between the legs of another woman.

Tamara must have been a lesbian, or at least bisexual. I pointed and whispered to Marina, but she said nothing, just going a shade of dark red in the face.

Eventually, we were called again to the main teaching room. I was feeling horny from seeing all the sex around us and tried to carefully hold my arm so it hid my semi-erect cock without being too obvious. Everyone sat in the same places as before, which now had a pack of tissues on the desk, as well as the paper and pens from before.

"OK" Tamara said as she joined the room of waiting students. "It's time to talk about this." She pointed to the blue ribbon tied around her left arm.

She explained carefully the different colours and meanings. It was unofficial (except for the black), but everyone in the country recognised the system.

No ribbon -- you were happy to have sex in any way with anyone. Gay or straight, it didn't matter to you.

Black -- no sex of any kind available. (This needed a official reason or government permission)

Blue -- you only had sex with women.

Pink -- you only had sex with men.

Red (women only) -- no vaginal sex, but anal and oral was OK (usually used for women wanting to get pregnant by one specific man, or when on her period).

White (men only) -- You would insert your penis into both men and women, but didn't want a penis inside you.

There were a few other, rarer colours, but these were the main ones we needed to know about and remember.

Tamara asked us all to think in silence for five minutes about which ribbon (if any) we wished to wear for the remainder of the day. She also made a point that this was a PERSONAL choice, and anyone trying to influence another person's ribbon choice would be facing immediate return to their home country ALONE.

(An obvious message to Pooja's father or anyone else who had arrived with family members.)