Free Hugs for Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers

"Whatever...you tell me..." Sophia answered in a breathless monotone.

"I'm your Mistress..."

"My..Mistress..."

"And you...are my submissive...obedient...helpless...slave." Heather punctuated each word with a pinch on Sophia's nipples.

"Submissive...obedient...helpless...ohhh...slave...!" Usako could taste just how aroused Sophia was, could feel it with the way her velvet pink walls were squeezing down on her tongue. It was so hot. She felt so hot. Everything was so...so...

"Wuh...wait..." She stopped licking at Sophia's pussy, looked up in confusion at Heather, "You're making her your slave?"

Heather gave a childish little giggle, reached down and pat Usako's head; she wasn't as good at it as Sophia was, but it still felt better than any touch her girlfriend had, "I am. She'll be just like you that way. You both want to be my slaves, don't you?"

"I...I don't know...Mistress..." She was confused. Beneath her simmering arousal she felt some a growing unease.

"No. Listen to me. You both want to be my slaves."

"Ohhh..." It wasn't a question. It was a command. Usako loved to obey the commands of her Mistress, "We...we both want to be your slaves. Mistress."

"You love letting me melt your mind."

That was so true.

"I love letting you melt my mind."

"You'll do anything for me."

"Anything...for you..."

"Good girl...now get back to licking. You want your girlfriend to be just like you, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Feeling warm and safe and secure, Usako resumed eating out the blissed, tranced, nearly unresponsive Sophia. As she did, she listened to the words of programming Heather gave to Sophia, relaxed and let them reinforce her own brainwashing.

"Mmm...ohhh...ohhh..." Sophia started moaning, her body shivering, and Usako sped up, working her tongue faster and harder as she orgasmed. She wanted to make Sophia feel as much pleasure as possible, so her mind would melt just like hers had.

If she did a really good job, maybe Heather would give her another hug.

* * *

Author's Note: Thank you for taking the time to read! If you liked the story, please let me know, your comments are the lifeblood of writers like me.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers
12