Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deputy-head did so, and we all watched in fascination as he lined himself up behind her, then pushed his cock into her. He began to thrust and she began to moan, her breasts bouncing up and down as he pushed into her. It was one thing to see sex on the computer, but in real life?!

Several students moved from their desks to get a better view, and it was clear both teachers were enjoying the act. It was almost hypnotic, watching their bodies bumping against each other. Some of the other students were touching themselves while watching. I noticed that Deborah near me had put two fingers insider her pussy and were pulling them in an out, just like a penis might do.

About three minutes since Mr Grander had first entered her, he huffed, and pushed himself as deeply into her as he could. She moaned louder than I'd ever heard her before. He pulled out his cock, and the cum slowly began to drip out of her. She grabbed a wad of tissues from the table, and wiped herself down. Then she walked out the room without a second word.

"Now....where were we?" Mr Grander continued, as if nothing had happened. "Oh yes, the treaty of Milan in the year two thousand and thirty..."

-----------------------------

SUZY

We all ate our lunch quickly. We were excited for the next stage in our learning. We were not disappointed. For the first time, it was a 'practical' lesson.

The desks in the classroom had been moved to the sides, so only a few chairs remained. Teaching us for this lesson was the PE teacher. A strong woman in her early fifties. Her hair was white but everything else about her suggested she was as fit as when she was 20. Like all the previous teachers, she was naked. Unlike the other women teachers, she had a ribbon around her arm. Hers was blue like Mr Grander's.

"OK" she said to us all, in the way we'd heard from her for the past 15 years. "Partner up. Two girls, one guy. And don't sit down until I tell you."

I instantly gravitated towards Jack. So did Melissa. That made our three.

"OK, let's start with looking at the gentlemen. Can you find his penis?"

That was more of a joke than anything, as all 5 guys had huge erections.

"Very good. And that penis can go into many places."

"The vagina?" asked Naomi.

The teacher laughed loudly "YES. The vagina. Wonderful for fun and for making babies. But what if we don't want to make babies? Is there somewhere else a man can put his penis?"

"Umm...." Naomi again "her bum hole?"

"That's right" the teacher said. "The ass, arse, booty, or 'bum hole' is great for sex, though it can be a little more complicated than the vagina, as it doesn't provide it's own lubrication. And if you are very clever, you might notice that men also have a 'bum hole'. This means that men can have sex with other men, by using their bum holes. Again, it's a little bit complicated, but quite possible."

I glanced over at Jack. He didn't seem too excited about the idea of someone putting their penis into his bum hole. His excited cock seemed to be losing it's energy.

"Where else can a penis be inserted into?"

There was a pause as we all thought hard. Naomi tried "the pee hole?" but the teacher shook her head.

I decided to speak. "The mouth, miss?"

"Very good Suzy! Both men and women have mouths which are a great size for a penis."

The teacher grew a mischievous smile on her face.

"Gentlemen, would you please sit on one of the chairs."

Jack sat on the chair in front of us. His erect cock pointing straight up at us.

"Now ladies, this is called a blow-job. I want you to kneel down in front of him, and take turns sucking his cock. And I mean SUCKING not biting. And don't blow either. The name is misleading."

I felt a twinge of anger as Melissa was faster than me, and got to Jack's cock before me. I waited impatiently, looking at her straight, shoulder-length black hair as it obscured my view of her sucking on Jack's cock. It felt like ages before she finally let it go and let me have my turn.

It was covered in her spit, but that didn't matter. I had Jack's warm cock in my mouth. It felt amazing, and I sucked and moved my own head up and down. Somehow I knew how to do this. How to suck on a cock. It felt so natural.

Melissa gave me a nudge, and I reluctantly passed it back to her.

We all heard a spluttering, coughing noise and turned to see what was happening. Laura was pulling her head back from a very sheepish looking Tom's crotch, his cock quickly shrivelling.

The PE teacher gave him a disappointed look.

"OK students, there's a lot we can learn here. First, gentlemen -- it's common etiquette to warn a woman before you cum. And that means at least twenty seconds warning. Two seconds is not enough."

"Secondly" she continued "Cum has a specific taste. Some like it, some don't. You don't need to swallow if you don't like it. Just don't make a big deal out if it."

And at that, we all went back to sucking, while Laura went to wash her mouth out in the bathroom. Over the next four minutes, all the guys came from our blow-jobs. For Jack, he was in my mouth. I was about to again pass the cock to Melissa, before he looked me straight in the eyes. I knew what he was saying without a word, and seconds later, I got my first taste of cum. And it tasted good! I slurped it out of his cock like I was sucking on a straw.

"Hey!" Melissa said, realising I'd got his cum first. "Let me taste!"

As I lifted my head off his cock Melissa's mouth moved. But not to Jack's cock. She locked lips with me, forcing her tongue into my mouth, swirling the cum around between the two of us. I should have broken the kiss and moved away, but it felt so good, sharing Jack's cum with her. In the end, she was the one to end the kiss.

"OK" the teacher continued when Fabio (the guy in the group with the shortest but fattest cock) had finally cum into Naomi and Deborah's mouths. "Let's talk about equality. Guys, stand up."

All the men stood up. The teacher moved more chairs so that there were now enough chairs for each woman.

"Ladies, please sit down. And open those legs nice and wide for me."

I did so. My chair next to Melissa's. We both sat there, legs open, waiting for what would come next.

"Gentlemen, never be afraid to go down on a woman, especially if she will go down on you."

All five of the men knelt down in front of one of their partners. Jack knelt in front of Melissa, staring at her moist pussy. The remaining four (included myself) just sat and waited, as we watched the men get their first chance to lick a pussy. All the while the teacher gave clear, direct instructions to them about how to use their lips, tongues and even teeth. Then it was my turn.

I thought having a fake penis in my pussy felt good. It was nothing to Jack's tongue as he slowly licked, sucked and nibbled. It was heaven. It was ecstasy. It almost hurt when Jack moved away to return to Melissa. My hand automatically rubbed at my pussy while waiting, trying to keep the pleasures going.

"Miss?" Asked one of the guys, "Will the women make a squirt of cum, just like we did?"

"Probably not" she said. "That's a more advanced question. For now, let's say no."

"Then how do we know when they've finished?" another guy asked. "My tongue is already getting tired."

"You'll know when." She said, but then sighed. "Sadly, since it's your first time, very few of the ladies will orgasm. If any. Gentlemen give it two more minutes, then we will stop."

Jack flitted quickly between me and Melissa, trying to give us both equal time. But the teacher called stop, leaving me still feeling...what was that word...horny.

"OK. That's enough practical for now. Ladies, I know you are feeling unsatisfied right now, but I promise that will all change soon enough."

We then all remembered what Mr Grander had said earlier. We'd be having real sex soon! With real penises entering our vaginas!

"Now all of you go to your rooms. ALONE. There will be some food waiting for you. Eat and shower. Then come back to this classroom at 9pm. Class dismissed."

We all walked single-file out of the classroom and to our bedrooms. I wolfed down the risotto that was waiting then hopped into the shower. All the while wondering, who would be the first to put their penis inside me? Jack? Another student? Mr Grander, the headmaster or another teacher?

-----------------------------------

JACK

We entered the classroom at 9pm, the fourteen of us waiting patiently for a teacher or someone to tell us what was going on. After about ten minutes, the deputy headmistress finally came to the room.

"Everyone here? Good. Follow me."

We followed her only a few steps to the dinning room, where we've been eating our breakfasts and lunches. The normally empty room was now filled with people. Most were strangers I had never seen before, though one or two seemed familiar to me. Maybe parents of younger children I'd seen being visited over the years. And there were a lot more men than women here.

"OK students. These lovely men and women have volunteered to be your firsts. When your name is called, you'll choose who to take back with you to your room. Men will choose one lady, whereas our female students will choose two men to join them."

All the men and women stood and lined up randomly around the edges of the room, allowing us to have a good look at these strangers. All were naked, apart from some wearing arm ribbons. I'd never seen so many cocks, pussies and breasts. It was almost overwhelming. A few days ago I had twice seen Ruth's pussy for a combined total time of fifteen seconds. Now I was bombarded with pussy.

"First name...Naomi Atkins".

Naomi walked around the room, unsure. She looked at the men with their big cocks and their soft cocks and everything between. Eventually she chose two guys and they followed her to her room. Fabio was next, followed by Melissa and then my friend Suzy.

I watched as Suzy chose an older man, maybe as old as the headmaster, and a guy who looked, well, a little bit like me!

Eventually I heard "Jack Webb".

My name was called and I began to look at the ladies. The room was about a third of what it was before, and some of the ladies I liked most had gone, but there were still eight women to choose from.

"Um, what's your name?" I said to a woman with much darker skin. She was about twenty five, and was taller than me. Her hair was long, straight and black, and her face was highlighted with golden makeup. Her boobs were almost as big as Suzy's, but were definitely firmer. Her pussy was hidden slightly by wisps of black hair. She didn't have any ribbons on her arm.

"Does that matter?" She asked. "But if you want to know, it's Candy."

"OK, Candy. Shall we go?"

"Lead the way" she said with a smile.

We walked along the corridor to my room. Almost every room we passed had the sounds of sex coming from them. Either moaning, or the slap of skin on skin, or just the creaking of the beds.

"We will be making those noises soon" Candy said to me, trying to be seductive.

She hadn't realised that I was trying not to think about it. To think about Suzy and Melissa and Rupert and all the others.

It was strange. These were the boys and and girls I'd seen all my life. They were practically my family. It was taking time in my brain to adjust. To seeing them not as boys, but men. Not girls, but women. Not children, but adults. Sexual adults.

"Is something wrong?" Candy asked when she walked into the bedroom with me. "You're very quiet. If you've changed your mind and want a different girl, I think there is still time."

"No" I said, waking up from my thoughts. "I like you. I think you are pretty."

Candy smiled and sat on my bed. "OK. I think I understand. Let me guess. There is a girl (or a guy), one of the students, that you really like. And though you are excited to have sex, you are sad because I'm not her, and because you know she's having sex right now with two guys who aren't you."

"um...how did you know?" I said, sitting next to her. I didn't want to tell her she was wrong. That wasn't really what I was worried about.

She passed me a small blue tablet, along with a glass of water. "Take this, it will help you keep going tonight."

The tablet taken, she moved her hand to play gently with my cock.

"I know," she now continued, "because we have all been there. It's a common situation in our society. You have to learn to separate emotions from sex. Look.."

She lifted her hand -- the one that was not around my cock. It had a small gold ring around it.

"This is my wedding ring. I got married about two months ago. He's the love of my life. And right now he's in one of the other rooms with a girl called...Emma, I think...fucking her. He's going to eat her pussy, then fuck her mouth and cunt until he cums. And then he's going to do it again and again. He might even fuck her arsehole. He's going to fuck that 18 year old all night. Doesn't mean I love him less."

She moved away from me and onto the main bed, spreading her legs wide, waiting for me.

"So you can put that dick inside me, because it's a fun thing for adults to do. Or you can lick my pussy. You can use my mouth, and if you are a good boy you can use my arsehole later on. But you've got a nice big dick, so you'd better use it somehow."

I climbed up onto the bed, and over her. I moved my cock awkwardly to the entrance of her pussy. The entrance felt tight, but also wet and inviting. Inviting me to slide inside her. I pushed with my hips, and my cock slid inside her.

"Oh yeah, just like that!"

It was amazing. Like I was built for this. Her pussy squeezed my cock but in such a pleasurable way. And my body knew exactly what to do. I began to thrust with my hips, moving forward and backwards harder and harder. In front of me her breasts moved up and down as I pushed, and I moved my head down to lick at her nipples.

I felt the pressure building up, and moments later I came inside her. Her pussy squeezed me as squirt after squirt entered her.

It was the best I'd ever felt in my entire life. In that moment, I forgot everything.

---------------------

SUZY

You could forget that plastic toy penis. I didn't need it any more. This was everything.

The old guy had already cum inside my pussy twice, and the younger guy once. Right now the younger guy who I thought looked a bit like Jack (though his dick was smaller than my classmate) was holding my hips while pushing frantically into me. The older man's limp cock hung in front of me, waiting for me to put it back inside my mouth to make him hard again.

They hadn't paused. They hadn't rested. As soon as one guy finished inside me, the next guy just took over. The only moments we stopped were to move my position on the bed.

And they were going to keep this up all night.

Heaven.

---------------------------

JACK

I was surprised when Candy didn't leave after I'd cum. That's what happened in all the videos on the computer. She laughed at that. "Sure" she said. "A lot of sex is like that. Cum and leave. But not all sex."

Just to prove it, she cleaned herself up in the bathroom (taking my cum out of her pussy) then showed me something called a 69. She laid on top of me, her pussy in my face. And I licked at her pussy while she sucked my cock until I was hard again.

And when I was hard again, she moved her body. This time she was on top of me. She lowered herself down onto my cock until she was sitting on me, my cock deep inside her. This let me see her boobs and face as we fucked.

"You're doing much better this time" she told me. "Generally, the longer sex takes, the better for both. So don't cum until you have to."

"Generally?" I said to her, though my eyes were focused on the point where her pussy met my cock. The sliding motion was almost hypnotic.

"Sure" she said. "There are times you just want the guy to cum as quick as possible. Like on the bus for example."

"You can have sex on a bus?!"

"You can have sex almost anywhere" she said with a smile. "That's what a free-use world is all about. You are horny, you find someone, you have sex. Welcome to being an adult."

She arched her back and moved her legs a bit so she was fucking me from a different angle. It exposed something called 'the clit' better, she explained. She told me how important it was.

I was close, and she could feel it (I don't know how, but she knew). She climbed off me and instead sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. "I just wanted to know what you taste like" she told me with a smile, licking her lips.

We watched porn together for a while after that. The 'full pornography' had been unlocked on the computer, and Candy enjoyed showing me her favourite videos to watch with her husband.

It was long after midnight at this point. The sounds from the other rooms had died down a lot, but most rooms still had some gentle rhythmic bed bumping or the occasional moan. Suzy's room was next to mine, and I was sure I could still here her.

"Wanna try something different?" Candy asked, as one of the videos (three men and three women in the same bed) finished. I thought she meant a different video, but instead, she bent over, and found something called lube.

And then she told me exactly where to put my cock.

---

SUZY

The breakfast room was full to the brim. Students and lovers all sitting together, talking and joking about last night. It had been as magical for them as it had been for Sven, Alex (the Jack lookalike) and myself. Naomi was telling how they had tried something called a DP, which meant one guy was fucking her pussy, while another guy fucked her bum-hole.

(Both Sven and Alex had used my arse this morning, but not at the same time as my pussy or mouth).

Jack seemed happy, talking with Candy and discussing breakfast. I'd heard him a couple of times through the wall last night. Melissa and her two men (big black guys) were at the same table as them. Candy was embarrassing Jack, telling that when he first put his cock in her asshole, he found it so tight he was worried it would get stuck! But Jack and the others soon laughed and Candy gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

As I ate my breakfast, I was surprised to see a couple of the adult guests just start fucking in the room. A middle aged man had whispered something to a younger blonde woman, and she'd promptly sat on his cock and began rocking up and down. And nobody else (none of the full adults at least) seemed to mind or even notice.

There wasn't a big 'goodbye, thanks for taking my virginity' thing. The men and women just left when they had finished their breakfasts. Then a teacher called us students into the classroom, and we were done.

We were all clearly exhausted, and the teacher (Mr Grander again) promised a half day so we could all get some rest. Only morning lessons.

The lessons began, and so did something a bit strange. Mr Grander was teaching, when the headmaster came into the room. He was naked as usual. And he had a big erection.

"Melissa Clements" he said "Would you please come to the back of the classroom?"

We tried to focus on what Mr Grander was talking about, but kept an eye on Melissa, wondering what she had done wrong. We watched as the headmaster whispered something to her. She sat on one of the empty desks. She opened her legs. The headmaster stroked his cock a couple of times, then slipped it into her exposed vagina and began to fuck her!

"Students, keep focusing on Mr Grander please" the head told us, as he saw us all looking. "This won't take long."

But he did take long. It was probably at least ten minutes before there was a deep manly groan and he came inside Melissa's vagina. She moaned loudly too. He pulled himself out of her, passed her some tissues and told her to go back to her seat.