Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are!" said Lily as I began walking back. "We've been looking for you. It's time to go."

The others were at the cocktail bar waiting for me. It seemed I was the last one to finish. Suzy gave me a big smile. "A guy" she said, before I could ask. "From Russia or Ukraine or somewhere like that."

Miss Picard guided us back to the nearest bus stop. Five (sex free, the bus was almost empty) stops later we arrived back at school and the teacher guided us back into the school's secret tunnel entrance.

Our first taste of freedom was finished.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dinner in the canteen was great. Everyone had had the same or similar instructions to us. So we all put our tables together and the 14 of us took turns describing their experiences out in the wild world. The teachers who had supervised us joined us too (except for the headmaster), and they explained anything we didn't fully understand.

For example, buses were infamous for quick sex. Only two of us (Myself and Dominica) hadn't had sexual contact on at least one of the bus journeys.

I enjoyed hearing each story, and the different ways the different people told it.

Some told it very quickly.

("Yeah, I saw these two hot guys. I asked them to fuck me. They bent me over the bench and one fucked my pussy while the other fucked my face. The end")

Others took their time, giving each detail or describing tastes, smells, emotions etc.

("The musky scent of her pussy overwhelmed me for a moment, as her lips gently began to lick and lap at my own labia. Her light brown skin tones becoming darker on her most private places. My tongue rose....")

One thing was clear. We had all had a good time. And we'd learned about the free-use world.

One full day left to go, and then we would be graduating. The day we had today would become our new normal.

We started getting ready for bed, and my classmates started to couple up.

To my slight surprise, Tom went to bed with Rupert, the two of them clearly planning to spend some of the night together.

Suzy was holding Naomi's hand as she wished me a goodnight. I asked if she was going to use her purchase, but she shushed me and told me that was a surprise for later. The two of them left giggling together.

Melissa grabbed Fabio and practically pulled him out of the canteen and to her bedroom.

Within the next ten minutes, almost everyone had paired off and left the room.

Rebecca, Amy (with the squinty eye) and Phil were giggling together, talking about which sex positions they wanted to try first as a threesome. Amy asked if I wanted to join them, but I politely declined.

Sure, the idea of taking turns with the girls, swapping over every few minutes seemed fun, and something I'd like to do in the future. But the weight of Wednesday was starting to grow on me again.

I went to bed and got a full night of sleep. Not quite as fun as orgasming deep inside a beautiful woman, but still pleasant and enjoyable.

----------------------------

SUZY

I woke up Naomi with a kiss. The kiss turned into a cuddle, and the cuddle lead to both of us fingering the other until we reached ecstasy. Guys were great at sex, don't get me wrong. And if I've only got 10 minutes I want a guy's cock pounding hard into me. But sex with a girl meant a lot more orgasms for me and her, as long as we had the time to commit to it.

We were almost late for our class, and Naomi and I had to beg the canteen staff to give us something to eat quickly, or else we'd be waiting until lunch. Luckily they were kind, and we both got some bread rolls with cheese and a quick cup of coffee.

I took a desk near to Jack and put my bag down beside me. The teacher (pink-ribboned Mr Goldsmith) talked about jobs and studies in the real world. I already knew what I would be doing, as did Jack. I'd be training at a university to become an architect. I'd chosen this years before we had had this week of revelation.

As for Jack, he'd always wanted to pursue a career with bicycles. Since they were most common form of private transport, that was a pretty good career path to aim for. He sometimes used to talk about opening a high-end bike shop, and even designing his own bicycles for wealthy, famous clients. I doubt he imagined his wealthy clients would be naked!

I was getting bored, and I could see Jack was too.

"pssts..." I whispered quietly to get his attention, "...who did you sleep with last night? Rebecca?"

"..nobody" he whispered back. "I was tired, so just went to bed."

"really? You didn't fuck anyone??"

"no"

I had a great idea. It was like chess in my head, the pieces falling in order. One last chance to beat Melissa. My school rival for over ten years. We'd finish the school with me on top.

"..do you want to fuck now?" I whispered to him. This time he just nodded silently.

I put my hand up.

"Yes, Susanna? You have a question?"

"Yes sir. Um...can we have sex in here? I mean us students."

He looked unsurprised, like he had been expecting that question for a while.

"You may, as long as you don't disturb my lesson too much."

Checkmate in 3.

I bent over my desk and exposed my pussy to almost everyone else in the room, including Melissa on the back row. But that was only for a couple of seconds, as Jack moved behind me, and pushed his large cock inside me. My large breasts bounced forwards slightly at his first full thrust.

Jack's cock was still the biggest of the class. He filled me up so it felt I might split, but in the best possible way. We both didn't moan or grunt. We just made the sound of skin slapping skin for about eight minutes until Jack finally put his cum inside me. I put some tissues around my vagina to catch the cum, and both Jack and I sat back down again. I glanced back behind me to Melissa and gave her a smirk. The kind of cruel smile that just says one thing. "Top that."

Checkmate in 2.

Something I hadn't expected happened about ten minutes later. The headmaster came in with woman looking in her early thirties. She was slightly smaller, and ever-so-slightly overweight. In one hand was a briefcase and the other arm had a black ribbon.

"Jack Webb? Can you come with us please?"

My best friend gave me a puzzled look, and walked out with the headmaster and the stranger.

-------------------

JACK

"You can use his bedroom to begin with." The headmaster told the woman. I showed her the room, and we both went inside. The headmaster didn't come in. Instead he closed the room behind us. I was alone with the stranger.

"Hello Jack" she said in a friendly voice. "My name is Stacy Harrison. Why do you think we are meeting today?"

I looked once again at her arm, and the black ribbon on it. "Well, you are wearing the black, so it's not about sex. I guess it's about graduation tomorrow, because I'm an orphan?"

She smiled. "Right about everything. Many occupations, including lawyers, wear the black while working. And I'm here because we need to discuss your future."

"You are a lawyer?" I asked.

"I'm your lawyer." She said with a smile. "My company was appointed to oversee you and your assets after your parents passed away. And I've been appointed to you by my company. I'm here to answer any questions you have, and help you transition to adult life."

"What will happen to me on Wednesday?"

"Tomorrow? You'll graduate in front of all your friends." Her voice was calming and gentle.

"But...after that. When they all leave with their parents. Back to their homes. What will happen to me?"

"That depends on what you want to happen" she said. "What do you know about your parents?"

"They died when I was 5."

"And I'm sorry for your loss. I mean, do you know what they did for a living?"

I shook my head. All these years, and I'd never even thought about it!

"Well" she continued. "They were not short of money. They had been investors. Your grandfather had made a lot of money from something called crypto-currency. This was decades and decades ago. And your parents continued the family business, though they changed investments into less volatile markets. But that's not important right now. What it DOES mean, is that your parents had a sizeable amount of money in their bank before they died. And tomorrow....it goes to you."

"I still don't quite understand."

"It's OK. It's a lot to take in. How about we go for a little journey. I've got a couple of places I'd like to show you.

------------------

SUZY

Lunchtime, and Jack was still not back. I looked in his room but it was empty. Wherever he was with that woman, he was not in school any more.

In the canteen, I saw Melissa whispering to the three remaining guys (who liked women). My plan was working perfectly. I ate my lunch quickly and left the canteen. I didn't want Melissa to start anything there. It had to be in the classroom.

------------

JACK

We left the school via the secret exit in the cafeteria and were out on the street. The woman guided me to a nearby bus stop and we waited for a couple of minutes before one arrived. While we waited, I asked her about where we were going, but she said it was a surprise.

We got on the bus, and instantly my eyes moved to one of the passengers. She was gorgeous. Like one of the movie stars I used to watch on family days, when I'd sit in the canteen all day watching films. She was standing in the middle area, no ribbons on her arm.

Stacy saw me, and gave me a slight nudge.

"I'm wearing the black, not you. We've got time."

I hesitantly walked up to her. "Um, hi."

"Hi!" she said with a smile. "I saw you looking at me. Do you want a blowjob or a quick fuck. Only my cunt please. I don't really enjoy anal unless I'm given time to prepare."

"Um, a fuck?"

"Sure honey. Sit down over there."

I sat on one of the nearby empty seats. A slightly older woman was next to me, doing some knitting. She seemed to be knitting a pair of panties. And then the gorgeous woman was there. Like other times I'd seen bus sex, the woman turned away from me, then slowly sat down on my crotch, sliding herself backwards onto my erect cock. Her pussy squeezed me in an amazing way. I reached my hands round her and played with her breasts as we fucked.

I looked over to the older woman. She didn't seem to mind our fucking at all. In fact, she had stopped her knitting, and was rotating one finger slowly around her clit while watching us. I didn't know quite what to make of that, but I took it as a compliment.

"What do you do?" I said to the gorgeous woman as we fucked, unsure of correct free-use protocol.

"I'm a barista." she replied. "Thanks for asking. You?"

"I'm still a student." I admitted. "I graduate tomorrow."

"Congratulations! Come and visit our coffee place on Portobello Avenue when you have. My friend Silvia would love to ride your big cock."

Stacy walked over to us. "Jack, we've got to get off in 2 stops."

The sexy woman jumped off my cock and knelt down on the floor of the bus. She took my cock into her mouth and gave me the best blowjob I'd had so far.

"Oh god, you're amazing at that" I said quietly to her.

I think she said thanks, but without taking my cock out of her mouth. So it sounded more like "hhass". Twenty seconds later, and my cock erupted into her mouth. She didn't stop sucking as I did so. She kept going until every single drop was out of my cock, then she slowly got up again. She smiled as she swallowed my cum.

"Not a bad taste too" she said with a smile. I got up, and she took my place next to the old lady. "Don't forget, Roma Coffee House on Portobello Avenue. We will be waiting for you."

"Are you sure you're still a student" asked Stacy as we got off the bus. "Most students don't manage thirty seconds before cumming. Especially with a woman like that. Don't worry, I'm just playing with you. We're here."

We were outside a large apartment building. We walked in to see a man waiting behind the reception desk.

"Hi John" she said to him, walking towards the lift.

"Good afternoon Miss Harrison. Is this young master Webb?"

"Yes it is. Jack, meet John. He's one of the concierge team here. He'll help you with anything you need."

We got into the elevator. Stacy pressed the button for the top floor.

The doors opened to a small entranceway. It only had one door. She passed me a key. "Go ahead."

I inserted the key and slowly turned the lock. The door swung open to reveal a large room. No, not a room. A whole apartment. With modern furniture and plain white walls, with tasteful but sexual artwork on the walls.

"Welcome back home." Stacy said with a smile.

-----------------------------------------

SUZY

Our final teaching period of the day. Of the school year. Mr Grander was taking it. The topic 'solving problems and grievances in a free-use society'. All about what to do if there was a crime, or if someone didn't respect your ribbon and insisted on something you didn't want to do. That sort of thing.

It didn't take two minutes before Melissa put her hand up to ask a question.

"Sir, what's 'running a train?"

Checkmate in one.

"We talked about it yesterday Melissa. It's when a woman (or rarely a man wearing the pink) has sex with many people (usually men), one after the other, rather than at the same time. As soon as one man finishes, the next takes over. Quite popular at bars and holiday resorts."

She pushed her arse into the air, just like I had done for Jack.

"I'd like to run a train sir. As it's our last day. You can start if you want to."

Mr Grander's cock wasn't hard, so he walked over from the front of the class to her at the back. All our eyes were on Melissa as he offered his cock to her mouth. She took it with a smile, getting our teacher hard. But she wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were only on me.

As soon as he was hard enough, he moved behind her, and pushed himself deep into her pussy. She moaned as he began to thrust. And Mr Grander continued to teach, just like he had before when he'd fucked me in front of the class.

"Common punishments for breaking the law (on top of being placed in prison) include..."

Melissa began moaning so loudly from his fucking that we could no longer hear him. Mr Grander grabbed a nearby student's pencil case and pushed it into her mouth as a gag.

"Much better" he said with a smile. "Where was I? Ah yes. A common punishment awarded by the courts is for a blue-ribbon man to be forced to receive anal sex at least four times a day while in incarceration. Usually this is done every six hours, interrupting his sleep. This can be administered by either the male prison guards, or by female guards using large dildos. As for pink-ribboned male prisoners, they are often punished to...."

The teacher stopped and we all watched as he held her hips and pushed harder into her. Then he pulled his rapidly shrinking cock out of her. It was slick with his cum and her juices as he walked back to the front to continue teaching.

All the male students (except Rupert) moved in a line behind still gagged Melissa. They were all already erect, and Phil was next to start fucking her, though he did it in a tepid, unsure way. I guess having half the class watching you can affect your rhythm.

I waited until Phil had cum too (it didn't take long) before making my move. I grabbed my special item from my bag and moved to join the queue. Tom was fucking her now, far harder than Phil had done. I prepared my weapon. The strap-on harness wasn't too hard to put on, though I wish I had practised before hand. This model came with two dildos, but I only needed one for today.

Tom's dick shot into Melissa, and when he pulled out, Fabio went in. His short fat cock making squelching noises as he fucked her. The lubrication from three other men's cum making his fucking far easier than he usually found it.

There were many choices of strap-on in the shop. This one was called 'the thumper'. The dildo didn't just vibrate, but it moved back and forth on it's own. It even came with a remote control. And it promised maximum power. And that's what I wanted. Maximum power.

Fabio moaned as his cock exploded inside her. Eventually he pulled out of Melissa's pussy. It was red from the now 30 minutes of constant hard fucking, and white cum was dripping out and onto her school chair.

I think she thought it was over, and she started to move, but I quickly grabbed her hips. Before her head could turn and see me, I pushed the dildo inside her, then pressed the 'on' button on the remote.

I watched her whole body shake in surprise as I pushed the dildo into her. Her eyes widened as she finally turned to see who was fucking her.

I reached along to remove her pencil-case gag.

"You're my bitch" I told her quietly, trying not to disturb the class. It wasn't working. Most of the room were now watching me and my strap-on dildo fucking her.

(A couple of other people were watching Dominica under Emma's table licking her pussy, And Laura couldn't see because she was under the teacher's table, giving him a blowjob as the lesson continued.)

"Do you like it?" I asked her, turning the power up to the medium level.

"I love it." She replied out of breath. The vibrating dildo was fucking her in ways a real cock never could.

"Tell me again. Say, 'Susanna, I love being your bitch'"

"Susanna, I love being your bitch."

"Again Melissa" I ordered.

"Susanna, I love being your bitch!"

"AGAIN!" I instructed, not caring that everyone was watching and listening.

"SUSANNA, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

The whole room audibly gasped, and even the teacher stopped at that revelation. I pulled the dildo out, turning it off with the remote.

Mr Grander was the first to break the silence. "Melissa, why don't you go to the ladies bathroom and clean yourself up? Susanna, Please sit back down again at your desk. You too Laura and Dominica."

Melissa left the room. She didn't come back. Everyone else returned to their desks. Not a single sexual act happened again for the rest of the lesson.

I sank low in my desk. I felt...ashamed.

-----------------------

JACK

I walked around the apartment. It was huge. The entire top floor of the apartment building, and it was apparently mine.

A master bedroom, two smaller bedrooms (that were both larger than my current school bedroom, and twice the size of the standard school bedroom) and each had an on-suite bathroom. The master bedroom's bed looked large enough for five people to sleep in.

There was a living room, a dining room, a study, a home cinema and a kitchen. But my favourite was the hot tub and sauna. I couldn't believe an apartment like this had it's own hot-tub and sauna!

Stacy let me walk around, explaining little things if I didn't understand. Finally, in the bedroom, I found a small photo I'd never seen before. It was my parents. They were naked, standing together and very much in love. My dad's cock looked about as big as mine, and my mum was standing beside him, her hands holding a large, swollen belly. "Taken a few weeks before you were born, I believe" Stacy told me. "They loved you very much."

I opened the fridge in the kitchen, but it was empty.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. "I can order some food if you want."

"Yeah" I said, my stomach grumbling.

"Do you mind if I take off the black while we have lunch?" she asked me. "Only if you're OK with it."

I shrugged. "Sure thing."

I told her I wanted pizza, and Stacy walked to the apartment intercom.

"Hi John, It's Stacy on the top floor. We're wanting some food. Could you order a four-cheese pizza for Mr Webb, and a vegetarian poke for me? Two delivery drivers. One of each. And make sure they've got some time on their hands. OK? OK."

She put the receiver down. "OK. Food will be here in about forty-five minutes. Let's do some legal stuff while we wait."