Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This" Mr Grander said as the Headmaster left "is what it means to be in a free-use society. Anyone can fuck almost anyone, at any time of the day."

I noticed Mr Grander now had an erection. And Mr Grander noticed that I had noticed.

"Suzy, would you please stand up and come to the front?"

Obediently, I did so. He stood me against his desk, and put his hand on my back, encouraging me to bend over. His feet slipped between mine, widening my legs slightly.

Then he stuck his cock forcefully inside me. In front of everyone. I was being fucked by the teacher at the front of the class.

And then he kept on teaching!

"In theory, the law is that anyone can fuck anyone at almost any time. However, an unofficial ribbon system exists that is almost universally acknowledged and followed."

His thrusting got a bit harder and faster. His balls began slapping against me with the force he was fucking.

"A black ribbon means that sex is entirely off the table. This might be because of an injury for example. A red ribbon means that the woman is on her period, or there is some other reason why vaginal sex is unwanted. Many women trying to get pregnant by a specific man will wear this ribbon. But blow-jobs or anal..."

He stopped talking, and gave one or two really hard thrusts before cumming inside me. I couldn't help but catch Jack's eye as the teacher shot load after load into me. I could feel the liquid begin filling up my insides. Then he pulled himself out, and continued teaching as if nothing had happened.

"Thank you Suzy. You can sit down now. Now, where was I? Ah yes, ribbon meanings...".

By the end of the morning, I knew all about the ribbon system, and why the Headmaster wears a white ribbon (doesn't like to receive a penis inside him, but he will insert into men and women), and why Mr Grander wears blue (he only has sex with women) and also the PE teacher (she only has sex with women).

I had no idea if I wanted to wear a ribbon yet.

And at the end of the morning, I also knew what it looked like to see each of my female classmates have vaginal sex. Over the three hour morning lesson, different male staff walked in, asked for a specific girl, then had sex with her, then and there in the classroom. Sometimes he moved her to the back of the room like the headmaster had done with Melissa. Others like the mathematics teacher (no ribbon) barely moved the girl, fucking her aggressively over her own school-desk.

Class was dismissed at 1pm, and we were instructed to get lunch at the dining room, then to rest in our bedrooms (privately) until dinner. As much as I wanted to invite Jack (and possibly a few more boys) into my room, I knew I needed sleep. In-fact it was the dinner bell that woke me. I must have fallen asleep moments after my head hit the pillow.

I still felt a little sleepy, but I was excited to find out what the evening would bring. Or, more specifically, who it would bring.

Dinner finished, and at 9pm we all waited in our usual classroom, excited and nervous for what would be coming next.

Into the room walked four teachers. The deputy-head, the PE teacher, The maths teacher and one of the science teachers. He had a pink ribbon around his arm. That told me he only liked to have sex with other men.

"Everybody listen carefully," the deputy-head instructed. "Ladies, you'll follow myself and Ms Hammond to the gymnasium. Gentlemen, you will follow Mr Sachs and Mr Goldsmith to the staffroom."

I gave a quick wave to Jack and followed the other girls, single file down the corridors until we got to the school gymnasium. This was my first time back in the 'normal' school building. It was strange. It had only been a few days, but already the old rooms and corridor looked smaller somehow.

We were instructed to put the soft mats onto the floor until we made a large, soft island surrounded by the hardwood floor. While we did so, the 2 teachers checked and double-checked the doors were locked.

"Right!" sounded off the PE teacher. "Ladies. So far, you have all experienced sexual contact with the opposite sex. However, that is not the only type of physical pleasure available to you."

The Deputy-head walked up to the PE teacher, and without warning began to kiss the other woman. The Deputy's hands moved to the PE teacher's vagina, while the PE teacher began fondling the other woman's boobs. After a few moments, they broke up the kiss.

"OK ladies. Groups of 2. Leftover student makes a 3. Find some space on a mat together."

I ended up in the three with Naomi and Emma. Emma, the smallest of our classroom, barely came to my chin.

From now on, the PE teacher was in charge. The deputy-head was just there as her example dummy. We watched carefully as PE 'ate the woman's pussy', giving us instructions at all times about where fingers and tongues should go.

"Now, in your pairs and 3s. Three minutes, then swap over."

I watched as the girls in my class, girls I had known almost all my life, began their first time touching another woman. Some took to it instantly, while others were hesitant or uninterested.

I'll admit, at first I wasn't too fussed about the taste of pussy. Since there were 3 of us, I waited and let Naomi go first on Emma. Then the PE told us to swap, and I began to lick between Naomi's legs, the orange hair around it matching her long hair on top. It was nice to hear Naomi's sighs of pleasure, but it did little for me.

That was before we swapped for the second time, and I experienced Emma's tongue.

The men last night had licked my vagina a little. But after the first 'cream-pie', neither men went close to it with their mouths again. I guess they didn't want to eat another man's cum.

But this was completely different. A man's tongue is a hammer. Emma's tongue was a scalpel. It was a precision instrument, hitting me exactly where it would cause the most pleasure. It felt like only seconds before the teacher told us to change round, find a new partner, and try something called a '69'.

For some reason, Melissa seemed to seek me out, wanting to be my partner. I couldn't refuse without making a scene. Melissa, like half the other girls, laid on the floor. I climbed on top of her the opposite way, until my head was in her crotch, and my crotch was above hers. I put my head down, and all I could see what Melissa's wet pussy. And all I could feel was Melissa's tongue around my clit. It felt so good I began licking her clit harder and faster. She responded to my licking by licking me even more.

Oh god it felt amazing. The pleasure built and built until I finally lost it, orgasming to Melissa's playful tongue.

As the orgasm finally subsided, I moved my head up for just a moment to catch my breath and to check the room. The deputy-head was now with us students, licking at Naomi's wet pussy while the PE teacher Ms Hammond walked round the five couples, inspecting and generally approving of the acts she was watching.

"Now, if you see more women near you" she instructed "don't be afraid to change partners or join the couple. Lesbian sex is a dance, and you can have many partners."

I have no idea how much time we spent on those sports mats in the middle of the indoor basketball court. Another couple came near to us, and I started playing with another girl's breasts, even as Melissa kept licking. Another pussy came close to me, and without thinking I moved from Melissa to this new woman. I felt shifting beneath me, and soon somebody (I don't know who) had two fingers inside my pussy, thrusting in and out as if they were a penis. And...it felt amazing. I grabbed the nearest vagina and replicated that, first with two fingers and then with three. And whoever's pussy I was inside moaned so loudly that PE had to tell her to keep it down.

I was completely lost in the orgy. We kept it going for I don't know how long. My tongue had tasted at least four pussies, and god knows how many had touched mine. I couldn't tell you who I'd been licking -- I wasn't exactly looking at their faces.

Eventually, the Deputy-head told us all to release each other and stand by the doorway. Someone asked about putting away the soft mats, but Ms Hammond explained they would need to be cleaned first by the cleaning staff.

On the way back, we met up again with the boys as they were leaving the staffroom. I'd been in there only a few times. I knew it was full of couches for the teachers. The boys all came out of the room looking tired, and some of them looking a bit sheepish. And most were walking a little funny.

I whispered to Jack "How was it?"

All he replied was "I'm a blue-ribbon guy".

We were lead back to our dormitory on the top floor and I settled into bed. Happy but exhausted. For the first time in days, I went to my evening sleep without first fucking or masturbating. I didn't even think about touching myself. I was that tired.

-----------------------

JACK

I woke up, and realised it was Sunday. The rest day.

Normally at the school, we studied for six days (with less on Saturday) and then Sunday was different. Sunday was the day that families came to visit. The whole school would be full of parents and older brothers and sisters. The ones who had already graduated. They would all be clothed, of course. We never had any clue that in the outside world, everyone is naked and constantly fucking each other.

It was also the day without studies. More computer games were available on the school tablets, sports equipment was available and movies would be put on in the cafeteria between meals.

I was about to leave my room and look for breakfast, when I remembered something. I opened up a draw in the room and pulled out a blue ribbon. I tied it carefully around my left arm, close to the shoulder.

I left my room, expecting to hear the standard locking noise behind me. Only I didn't. The room stayed unlocked.

For the first time in over fourteen years, my bedroom door was under my control. I started opening and shutting it, just to test it wasn't a computer malfunction.

"No, don't worry." A voice from along the corridor said. It was Mr Grander. "You've got complete control of your bedrooms today."

I walked closer to him, leaving my door ajar. He saw the blue ribbon, and gave a slight nod of approval. It wasn't that he disapproved of sex with other men. It was that he liked I had made a conscious decision regarding my sexuality, and a recognition that we both wore the blue.

"I'm just here to keep half-an-eye on things." He explained, as he saw my puzzled expression. Teachers didn't normally hang around in corridors. Especially on the rest day. "Got to make sure you all don't go too crazy with your new freedom. Miss Picard was here too, but Fabio invited her into his room."

"What's going to happen today?" I asked him.

"No lessons. It's a Sunday. You can't go and mingle with the other, younger students of course, but you are free to do what you want in this closed-off area. It's too small for sports, but I think there will be some movies in the canteen as usual. I've put out some boardgames too."

"Will the normal Sunday computer games be available? I'm almost at the end of Ghost Warrior Seven."

"Normally no" he said, before giving a small smile. "But I'll have a word with the IT guy. Check your computer in an hour or so."

I turned away to go to the canteen, but Mr Grander wanted to say something more.

"You know, Jack, we are all very proud of you. The teachers I mean. You've had it harder than most of the other students, but you've really done well. We are really proud."

"Umm, thanks." I said, unsure of what to say to that.

He gave me another nod, and I took that as my cue to leave and get some breakfast. I was starving.

----------

SUZY

I woke up to the sounds of children playing happily. My window was open a little, and as I glanced out, I saw all the younger children talking and playing with their families. My own family (at least my parents, and maybe my older siblings) would be down there today, spending time with my younger sis.

After a quick shower I left my room, looking for breakfast. Mr Grander was in the hallway, looking bored.

"Good morning Mr Grander" I said politely.

"Good morning Suzy" he replied in his usual, friendly way. "Did you sleep well?"

Not a mention of - 'Oh, by the way, thanks for letting me fuck you hard in front of the other students until I filled your pussy with my creamy cum'. I guess we weren't talking about that. Which was a shame, because I wanted to tell him that I had actually really enjoyed it.

"Yes, thank you." I replied in my usual sweet voice. "I see it's family day. Will our families be coming up here?"

He shook his head. "No. We keep you all fully apart until after graduation. But you'll see them very soon. It's not long till you all finish and go out into the wide world. I expect your parents will be waiting for you on Wednesday, ready to take you home."

I thought about that for a moment. I'd always known that after graduation, you went back to living with your family, just like you did when you were a very young child. But this was before I knew about how adult life worked.

"Um...can I ask a question sir? I know it's not a teaching day."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. What do you want to know?"

"How does it work with our free-use world and families?"

"We did go over this in class a couple of days ago, but I'll forgive you for forgetting. You have a lot of information to take in at the moment! Family is one of the exception categories on the free-use law. No family member (legal or biological) can compel another member into a sexual act. However, it doesn't forbid acts. It's up to each family. My own family are OK with sexual contact, as long as contraception is being used. I know other families that choose not to have any sexual contact with each other. It's up to you and your family."

I stood there, thinking about it. When I go back home on Wednesday, would I want to have sex with my family? Would my family want to have sex with me?

Would I want to have my father's dick inside me? Or my mother's pussy in my mouth? Would I share a bedroom and a bed with my older twin siblings? Would Benjamin and daddy take turns inside me, just like the two men had a couple of days ago? Would Mummy and Abigail take turns to lick my pussy...

I could feel a wetness growing. I was getting turned on by the thought of my own family!

"Um, sir" I said sweetly. "Would you like to come in my room and fuck me?"

His cock stirred at this suggestion. But his head shook. "I need to stay here and keep an eye on the corridor, at least until Miss Picard gets back. How about a blowjob?"

I got to my knees, and prepared to put his cock into my mouth. The cock that had given me a good hard fucking less than twenty-four hours ago. He was fully hard within seconds, and my lips rolled over his shaft. My eyes looked up at his, and I began to suck.

---------------------------------

JACK

I finished eating my breakfast and sat talking to a few of the girls. Dominica. Like me, had put on a blue ribbon. I wasn't surprised. When I saw her being fucked by the maths teacher, I could see she wasn't getting much enjoyment from his frantic, aggressive fucking. It did surprise me that little Emma had also put on a blue ribbon. She was really pretty, and she seemed to really enjoy man-and-woman sex. When I watched the German Language teacher putting his 'glied' into her 'scheide' yesterday, I felt a bit jealous.

"Well" she said with a sexy smile when I told her. "that's the nice thing about ribbons. They are easy to change. Right now, I only want girls. But you never know what ribbon I'll be wearing tomorrow. Or later this afternoon."

We all left the cafeteria together. Dominica was already getting very hands on with Emma, and they were going back to Dominica's bedroom. I was going to find Suzy, when I saw her.

She was on her knees, giving a blowjob to Mr Grander. And he was loving it. He had his hands on her head, helping her to suck and bob at the speed he liked. I couldn't see her face, only the back of her head. But I was pretty sure she was loving it as much as he was.

"Good girl Suzy" said Emma quietly.

"Hey guys" Melissa said, coming up to us. She didn't have any armbands. She was up for anything. "What you doing?"

"Nothing much" said Dominica. "Emma was going to come to my room. We're going to try that 69 again."

"Have fun" Melissa smiled at the girls. Then she looked me straight in the eye. "Jack, can I go to your room and sit on your cock?"

"Umm.."

"Come on Jack" Emma said as I hesitated. "It's a free-use world. And you've got a blue ribbon. You can't refuse."

I thought about what she said. It was true. This was our new world.

"...OK."

Leaving Dominica and Emma, we walked to my room. The door was still ajar as I had left it. I was going to close it, but Melissa pulled me away and onto the bed. Melissa laid on top of me, her breasts against my chest, sucking on my cock. Her pussy was basically forced onto my face, and I had little choice but to start to lick and nuzzle.

Don't get me wrong -- it felt amazing. But she was the one in control of this situation, not me.

After a couple of minutes, Melissa moved her body round, until she was over me. Just like Candy had done before, she raised herself up, then slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. Her pussy was much tighter than Candy's was. Part of me wanted to cum almost instantly, but I held it back, remembering Candy's advice to keep from cumming as long as possible.

I watched Melissa as she bounced. Her boobs were smaller than most in our class, but this didn't make her unattractive. In some way she owned it. She made small boobs her look. The straight, shoulder-length black hair and her pointy nose making her somehow look sharp. She wasn't a woman, she was a weapon.

"Lets change" she said. "My legs are getting tired."

She climbed off me and knelt on all fours in front of me, offering her pussy to me from behind. 'Doggy style' I remember it being called.

I moved behind her. I was at the pillow end of the bed, and looking out at the open door and the corridor beyond it.

"I should shut the door" I said, going to get off the bed. But she grabbed me quickly with one hand.

"Why? We need to get used to fucking in public."

I moved back to behind her, and pushed my cock into her from behind. I liked this position. I had a lot more control. I could put in a lot more power. I put my hands on her hips, and began to fuck that pussy hard.

-----------------

SUZY

Mr Grander's cock exploded into my mouth. His hands were on my head, forcing me into it. I had no choice but to drink the cock being fed me. But it tasted good to me, and I took it without problems. After his final quirt, I looked up at him, and I showed my mouth, letting him know I'd swallowed every drop.

"Thank you very much Suzy" he said. "That was very good. You're a natural."

I smiled shyly.

Miss Picard walked out of Fabio's room at that point, and the two teachers began chatting to each other. I could see small drops of cum leaking out of Miss Picard, but she either didn't seem to notice or care. Either way, they weren't paying attention to me, so I walked back along the corridor.

I glanced in each room with an open door. Some were empty. I saw Rupert alone, masturbating to some gay porn. In another room I saw Dominica on her bed, legs spread wide with someone, maybe little Emma, eating out her pussy. Dominica was in a world of her own, and didn't seem to notice me staring at her from the open doorway.

Then I got to Jack's room.

On the bed was Jack behind Melissa. Fucking her from behind, doggy style. Melissa had been looking down at the bed, concentrating on the feeling. But as soon as I was at the doorway, her eyes glanced up, and a mischievous look appeared on her face.