Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack handed me the piece of paper and I read it out loud. "Go on the number 12 bus until Churchill street (seven stops)."

We waited for ten minutes until the bus arrived. The other school groups all walked in different directions. I guess they wanted to make sure we didn't bump into each other too much during the excursion.

We got onto the bus, and the teacher showed us how to scan our hands to pay for the tickets. The bus driver gave her a careful nod as when he saw her supervisor band on her arm.

The bus was already semi-full. Some business men were talking in the back. A young lady with a pushchair was nearer the front. An older man (70ish) was sitting close to us, as well as a few more men and women staring at their tablet computers. Nearby a young lady (about 23) was bouncing up and down on the crotch of a man in his early sixties. She smiled at me when she saw me looking.

The older man near us said something to Rupert, and our classmate nodded. He knelt in front of thee man and began to give him a blowjob.

Lily nudged me, and pointed to the two businessmen at the back. They were waving at us.

"Go ahead" said Miss Picard with a smile. "We've got a few minutes. I'll count the stops so we don't miss it."

Lily and I walked up the bus aisle to the businessmen on the back row. They both were in their early 50s with greying beards and similar sized erections.

"Hello ladies" one said. "Where are you getting off?"

"Churchill Street."

"Us too" they said. "We will make sure we finish by Nelson Way." And that was it. They smiled and waited, looking back and forth between their crotches and ours. It took me a second, then I realised what they wanted. No, what they expected. Then I smiled.

I wasn't feeling very wet, so I put spat on my hand and moved the liquid to my pussy. Then I put my back to the first man (Lily took the second) and slowly lowered myself down onto his crotch. He held his cock in his hand and helped guide it inside me. And that was it. I was riding the bus, sitting on the cock of a complete stranger.

I watched the bus as I bounced up and down on the man, feeling his warm cock inside me. The woman I saw earlier got off the bus, though her sexual partner was still riding the bus. Another man got onto the bus, and walked towards Miss Picard. I saw her point to her 'supervisor' band, and he shrugged his shoulders. Instead he walked to the woman beside her pushchair. The woman quickly checked her baby was sleeping, then bent over and let the man take her pussy from behind.

Lily seemed to be having a lot of fun with the man next to me. Sure, my man had an OK sized penis, but he wasn't putting much effort in, letting me (and the occasional bump from the bus) do all the work. However he kept telling me how good a job I was doing. "Oh yeah baby. You've got such a tight snatch. Keep going baby. Oh god you're so tight."

Just before the next bus-stop, I felt the man's cock twitch and then fill my insides with his cum. I waited politely on him until he was quite finished, before I climbed off and walked back to Miss Picard and Jack. I had to walk carefully around the man fucking the young mum. Lily took another 2 stops until her man had finished. Miss Picard offered me some tissues from her handbag, which I gratefully accepted. I could see it was normal, but I didn't like the idea of walking around letting cum just drizzle out of me and onto the floor.

Rupert's gentleman finished in his mouth, and he too was offered tissues, though he politely declined.

Most of the bus got off at Churchill street. The businessmen were polite, thanking Lily and I as we all got off.

"What's next on the list?"

"Go to the bag shop and each purchase a bag you like." I read to everyone.

As we walked towards a big shop for bags, Miss Picard explained further. "Without clothes, bags are the main way to show your fashion style. They are also useful, as you can use them to carry things you buy, as well as other useful items such as tissues. Some women carry vibrators and even strap-ons."

"Strap-ons?" Asked Lily. She'd obviously not seen some of the full pornography videos I had.

"A woman puts it on" I explained before the teacher could "and it gives her a fake penis. So she can fuck like a man."

Lily's eyes widened at that idea. "I'm not sure I'd like that."

"Which part?" Asked Jack curiously. "Having a fake penis, or having sex with a woman wearing a penis."

"Um...both?"

"Not every woman likes strap-ons. Giving or receiving." the teacher said. "But that's OK. I don't really enjoy it myself. I prefer the real thing. Anyway, we're here."

We walked around the bag shop looking carefully. We wanted to get some advice from a shop assistant, but the only one we found was being fucked in both her mouth and arsehole by two guys who might have been brothers.

Eventually I found a medium sized black handbag I liked. It looked practical, but also a little feminine. Jack went for a large blue messenger bag. Lily had a very small, green handbag while Rupert went for something that clipped around his waist if he wanted. We paid, then left the shop.

"What does it say next?" asked the teacher when we were outside.

I passed the paper to Lily for a change. "Go to the nearby shopping centre. Spend at least one hour here, before meeting for lunch on the 4th floor of the shopping centre. You may buy some small items if you wish, but make sure you keep at least 30 pounds for your lunch and transport back to school."

Once we arrived at the shopping centre, Miss Picard gave us some rules. "OK. I'm going to wait here on the bottom floor. Don't go out of the building. Remember to save some of your money. And don't go on the 5th floor."

"What's on the 5th floor" Asked Rupert.

The teacher was about to explain, but changed her mind. "I'll just show you. Come on."

We all got in a nearby elevator and rode it to the 5th floor.

It was full of small shops, like the other floors. But the shops only had pictures of naked people, and a list of things beside the names. Each with a different price. In the background, behind the timid, gentle music of the shopping centre was the sounds of skin on skin, sexual moans and the occasional whipping noise.

"This is the brothel level." The teacher explained. "That just means that these people sell sex. It's all government regulated and controlled, and you need a special license to work here."

"Why would anyone buy or sell sex in a free-use society?" Rupert asked.

"Because some people have specific likes or fantasies. We call these 'fetishes'. For example they really like feet, or want to be whipped and tied up. Maybe they fantasise about having sex with clothes on. In the outside world, this isn't possible. But here it is, for the right price."

The teacher pointed to another area. "There are also rooms available to rent with some extra equipment if you want to experience more hardcore sex with someone. Search for BDSM on the 'Full pornography' section of the computer when we get back."

She took a big breath and guided all of us back to the elevator. And back to the ground floor.

"OK. So, meet me here at 1pm. There are clocks all around if you need."

The four of us walked around the shopping centre for a while. I mainly wanted to stay with Jack, and the others just seemed to want to stay with us. Lots of the shops didn't have much interest for us. Selling items for your home or sports equipment. Things we wouldn't need until after we'd graduated. But there was one shop on the 2nd floor that grabbed all of our attention. It had a big sign on it, and was clearly the busiest shop in the place. It was called "Barbie and Keith's Sex Toys".

A woman at the door greeted us. She was tall and thin, with long straight blonde hair, medium sized boobs and a pink ribbon around her arm. She saw our eyes full of wonder. "Hi Guys! I'm Barbie. Let me guess, first time out of school?"

"How did you guess?" Jack asked.

"Because only new guys like you would get a boner from just looking at a sex-shop."

Jack looked down. It was true. He had an erection quickly growing. Rupert too.

"Well" she continued "Why don't I give you all a tour of the shop, and then if you still need I can help you with that."

She took us round the large shop, pointing out the different areas. There were rows upon rows of fake penises called dildos, made of different materials such as wood, glass and the usual plastic. Barbie gave us all small shopping bags, and I saw Lily put a sleek glass dildo into her shopping basket.

We got to another area (whips, chains and other BDSM items) and she let us look for a while. At one point I saw her reach to Jack's cock and give him a quick shake, keeping his cock hard. He didn't seem to mind. But none of us seemed very interested in these products.

Another aisle had fake vaginas and anuses. Some came in tubes, others attached to fake hips and even full bodies. She showed one to Rupert -- an arsehole in a tube. "Very popular for men who wear the pink" she told him. She grabbed a 'trial use only' one off the shelf and passed it too him. He pushed his erect cock into it and began to masturbate with it furiously.

"This is called a Fleshlight. Though if it's more for the gay man, it's usually called a Fleshjack. This particular model is self cleaning" she explained. "So you just empty the tube at the end every few days."

We left Rupert to himself in that aisle, as he wanted to try several more of the fake arseholes.

"What about you two?" Barbie asked Jack and myself. "Anything particular you're looking for?"

I told her what I was thinking about, and she gave me an agreeing nod. "OK. Follow me."

We walked 2 more aisle along until we found what I was looking for. The strap-on aisle.

Barbie grabbed something from the end of the aisle, and I thought it was something she wanted to show me. But it was Jack she wanted. And the item was just a fold up stool. She unfolded the stool next to him and sat on it. Then she spread her legs wide, showing a completely bald pussy to Jack. Without hesitation, he took his hard cock and pushed it into the woman.

"Just let me know if you need any help" she told me as Jack began to thrust frantically into her.

I found several strap-on sets that caught my eye. One thing I hadn't realised was that many of these sets had 2 dildos. One big one, and a second, smaller one for the user.

"That one's on special offer" Barbie called to me at one point.

Lily joined me looking at each of the many many choices. "This one vibrates!" she said with excitement.

"MAY I HELP YOU LADIES?" A man's voice boomed from behind us! We turned quickly to see a large guy with a big bushy beard. His cock, hidden behind a bush of curly brown hair, was enormous. Bigger than any I've seen so far.

"It's OK dear" Barbie called out from under Jack (who had now taken her off the stool and was fucking her on the floor). "I'm keeping an eye on them."

She then seemed to mouth silently to him "first timers".

The large man went down to where Jack and Barbie were, Jack pausing his thrust, unsure about the situation.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING MY WIFE'S PUSSY??"

"Don't tease him Keith!" Barbie said rebuking him "Or he'll go all floppy on me."

"SORRY DEAR." The big man smiled. "HOW ABOUT THIS BOY. IF YOU MAKE HER CUM, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL A 10% DISCOUNT. AND A COUPLE OF FREEBIES TOO"

The big guy walked away as Jack doubled his thrusting speed. Lily went to Jack's ear and started whispering advice to him, motivating and encouraging him. She clearly wanted that discount!

"OH GOD YES!" Barbie suddenly cried out as both her and Jack reached climax. Lily kissed his forehead as he shot his seed into the blonde woman. Jack had earned the 10% off.

Fifteen minutes later and we were all paying at the till. I had chosen a strap-on. Lily had her glass dildo and Rupert had the fleshjack. Jack was the only one not to buy anything. I guess he had been to busy with Barbie to browse. Keith still gave him the same freebies he gave us ( easy to carry lube and something he said were called condoms. Apparently they catch the cum during sex, for easier clean up at the cost of some feeling).

Both Barbie and Keith thanked us as we left, and told us to come again soon.

---------

JACK

We found Miss Picard where she said she'd be on the ground floor. She was sitting alone on the bench, which slightly surprised me. As a nice looking younger teacher, I'd imagined that we'd find her with at least one man or woman giving her attention.

"OK class" she said. "Let's go to the food court on the 4th floor. And lets walk to the elevator slowly please?"

"Why miss?" asked Lily.

"Because I just received anal sex" she told us matter-of-factly "about five minutes ago, and I'm still a little sore."

I remembered for a moment my own uncomfortable experience with receiving anal, and was happy to walk slowly for Miss Picard. I understood that some people liked it, but it wasn't for me.

The food court on the 4th floor amazed me. It was like the school canteen, but with many, many places and types of food to choose from. None of us cared about sex at that point (though it was happening a little around us). We were here for the food. For the first time in about 15 years, I could choose what food I wanted. In the end I went for a large portion of lasagna (something we only got about 2 or 3 times a year at the school) with dessert of something called 'tiramisu'. I'd never had it before, but it was amazing.

"What's next on the list?" Asked Miss Picard.

"Go to the park. Drink a cocktail in the park, then read the next instruction."

It didn't take long to get to the park. Miss Picard's walking speed was back to normal after her lunchtime break, and ten minutes later we were in the open air.

It was a large park with many flowers and plants. Along the walkways there were benches to stop and rest at. And yes, occasionally fuck on.

I couldn't help but admire the diversity of sex I'd seen since we first left the school. Age was less of a factor than I expected, though younger women clearly got asked for sex a lot more than older women. But women could ask for sex too, and I occasionally saw older women getting fucked hard by much younger men. Mainly however, people stayed within about a ten year gap.

Skin colour and origin didn't matter either. I saw a small women from China or Japan being fucked missionary on the grass by a larger black man. Near to that, 2 smaller, Hispanic men were stood side by side, as a white woman in her 40s took turns giving them each blowjobs.

There was a bar at the centre of the local park. It was mainly empty, apart from one or two people. Miss Picard was first to speak to the barman ( tattooed guy in his early 30s).

"Afternoon Dave. I've got 4 noobies here. Something light but tasty."

The barman looked us all up and down, and seemed somehow disappointed.

"OK. I'll do 4 Long Islands, half strength. And you? The usual?"

Teacher nodded, and guided us to a table. A couple of minutes later and 5 drinks arrived. The teacher had a blue coloured drink while we had brown ones. It tasted strange but good.

"That" our teacher explained "is alcohol. It will confuse your brain but in a good way. But it can damage your health if you drink it too much." She then proceeded go give a lecture to us about the pros and cons of alcohol, while we sat drinking our brown drink. But it was amazing. I felt slightly light headed after, like I was tired but not.

"Any questions?" the teacher asked when she finished her explanations of alcohol, and we'd all finished our drinks. "then if not, please read the next instruction."

I was passed the paper to read.

"Have sex with a stranger in the park."

Miss Picard waved us all away. "Off you go. And don't stay all together. Be brave and have fun!"

We all agreed to walk around the park separately. We then started walking away in different directions. That didn't mean I didn't see some of the others. I saw Rupert very early on. He approached a large, muscular man who seemed to be doing exercises in the park. The man had a white ribbon on. Thirty seconds of conversation later, and Rupert was kneeling on all fours, and the big man was pushing his cock inside the 18 year-old's rectum.

I kept walking around looking for a woman I wanted to approach. It was harder than I expected. Many of the women looked busy, or were already busy with other guys/girls. I approached one particularly beautiful woman, but she just sighed and pointed at her ribbon. It was black. No sex available. I apologised for the mistake and kept walking.

Lily was next for me to see. She was laying on a park bench, with another, slightly larger woman laying on top of her. Their 69 made me stop and stare, and I was getting an erection from watching my classmate.

"Looks good, doesn't it" a voice said to me from behind. I turned round, and at first I couldn't see anyone. But then I looked lower. It was a young lady, maybe three years older than me. And she was in an electric wheelchair. She clearly had some sort of physical disability. Her legs and arms were almost pencil thin. But her face was completely normal. Attractive even.

"Um...yeah. She's my classmate, um...the underneath one. I'm, errrr, we errrr, are meant to find someone to have sex with. A stranger, I mean."

"Well we can have sex" the girl in the wheelchair said. "If you'd like." I glanced at her arms again. I'd expected a black ribbon, but I was wrong. She didn't have any ribbon. It was good to know disabled people could enjoy the free-use world too.

"OK!" I said, happy to have found someone. "But will the chair be a problem? And will it be OK..I mean I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh no. I've got stuff at my apartment to help us. I'll drive us there. And my partner can join in too if we need. She wears the pink, but doesn't mind helping me in a threesome."

"Oh. Can we not do it here?" I asked. "I need to stay in the park."

She shook her head. "Sorry, I really wish we could. I understand. Good luck finding someone."

She started wheeling her chair away, but then reversed back, giving me a small piece of paper. "My details. Give me a ring after you've graduated and we can have that threesome if you want. Or just a drink and chat. I know how hard it can be at first after graduation."

I thanked her, and promised I'd contact her. It was only when she had completely left my view that I thought to check her details and find out her name (Tabitha).

My big break came another 5 minutes later. I spotted a girl in her late 20s running in the park, getting some exercise. She stopped near me and grabbed a rest and drink from a bag she'd left in a tree. She had small boobs but an attractive, athletic body.

"Hi, um...sorry, I'm new at this. Can we have sex?"

She looked at me and gave me a smile. "Sure. Especially for that dick. But can you be quick? I don't want to stop my training session".

She put her hands on the tree and stuck her bum out slightly, her legs a little apart. One hand moved to her mouth, and a tiny bit of spit was brought to her pussy.

I took my dick and gave it a quick rub, but didn't really need to. It was already hard. I went up behind her and slotted myself into her wet pussy. I put my hands on her hips, and started to thrust.

"You've got a good dick" she told me as I fucked her. "Nice and long. Anyway, as I said, just cum when you are ready."

I didn't hold back, and two minutes later, my cum was inside her.

(It was amazing to think how far I had improved since my first time with Candy. I hadn't lasted twenty seconds. Now two minutes was my minimum time.)

She said it was "nice to meet you", used a tissue from her bag to clean up my cum, and then went back to her jogging.