Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the dining room table, Stacy took me through some of the basic paperwork, signing for the apartment, and explaining about existing agreements with a cleaning company so I didn't have to worry about that. At each point she was fair and explained everything. I never worried that she might be trying to cheat me.

"Now, let's get to the main money." she said. "I'd recommend what we call a 10/20/30/40 split. That's where we..."

A small buzzing noise filled the apartment.

"Ah, that will be food." Stacy said. She removed her black ribbon and walked to the doorway. As she opened the door, two people entered. The first was a large, muscular man holding a bowl of rice and vegetables. The second was a young lady, maybe just a few months older than me, with shoulder length blonde hair and firm, medium sized breasts. She was holding a pizza box. Neither of them had ribbons.

"Jack?" Stacy asked me "Do you mind I take this into one of the spare bedrooms? I promise to get the sheets cleaned before tomorrow."

I gave her a nod, and both her and the muscular man walked into one of the extra bedrooms. A few moments later, and I heard creaking on the bed.

"Where would you like me?" the pizza woman asked. "My name's Kay by-the-way."

"Um...can I eat some pizza first?"

She smiled. "Of course. Whatever you want." I opened the pizza box and took out a slice of pizza. She moved under the table and started to suck my cock. I got through two slices before I felt ready to give her attention.

I looked at the large, master bedroom, but decided against it. Instead I took the pizza girl ("Kay") into the other spare bedroom. I could hear Stacy moaning in the other room and the springs on the bed bouncing up and down.

I moved Kay to the middle of the bed and ate her pussy for a few minutes. "Oh, you're so generous" she said. "You don't have to do that". But I did. Or else I would have cum in that pussy within moments.

When I felt ready, I bent her legs up over her head and fucked her pussy hard. "OH yes! She called out. Use me! You're the boss! You're the boss!"

I came deep inside her, enjoying the look on her face as I did so.

When I finally pulled out, she moved herself round quickly, and sucked my cum and her juices off my cock until it was clean. And she thanked me.

I let her use my on-suite to clean herself up. The pizza girl sung to herself as she quickly showered. Then she left, and I found Stacy waiting for me in the dining room, her black ribbon reattached. There was no sign of her delivery man.

We did more paperwork, agreeing my money would become available to me in stages (so I didn't do anything too stupid with it to begin with) with more money being released every five years. Of course, it would be invested wisely in the mean time.

It took a long time to get the final paperwork finished, and it was late by the time we were ready to go. She gave me the key to the apartment, and we ordered a private taxi to get back to the school in time for dinner. I gave her some final requests I had for tomorrow, and she agreed to arrange them.

At dinner I'd seen Suzy, but she was busy in her thoughts. I watched her eat her own food, then carry another full plate of food out of the room. Tom sat next to me and explained the situation. Told me exactly what I had missed between Melissa and Suzy.

Little Emma walked up to me after I had finished my dinner. Dominica's hand, as usual, holding hers. Dominica was still wearing the pink, but Emma didn't have anything.

"Hey Jack." She said with a smile. "We're going to your bedroom tonight."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" replied Dominica. "My girlfriend wants your cock inside her before we graduate."

What can a man say to that?

"OK ladies. Follow me."

---------

SUZY

"Hey Suzy!" Tom called out to me as I walked out of the canteen after dinner. I had a plate of pasta in my hand. "Fabio's looking for you."

"What does he want?"

"You." Tom said with a laugh. "He's trying to fuck every girl in the class before graduation. He got to Dominica before she started wearing the pink, and now he only needs you and Amy. And I saw him leave with Amy a few minutes ago."

"Well" I said with a smile. "He can find me tomorrow morning before graduation. I'm busy tonight."

I knocked on Melissa's bedroom door. She hadn't come out for dinner.

"Hey, Melissa. Um...it's me. You didn't come for dinner, so I brought you some. Can I come in, please?"

She hesitantly opened the door. I could see from her eyes she had been crying.

"Can I come in, and, um, explain?"

She didn't say a word. But she did let me in. I closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry" I said, honestly, as I watched her slowly eating the pasta. "I hadn't realised. I thought we were just competitors."

"We were" she admitted. "At first. But for me it became more. First, I hated you. Then my hate changed. I enjoyed your focus on me. I wanted to be the person you were paying attention to all the time. When you were with others, I got jealous. This was before this week and when we learned about sex. Even before this -- when you were with someone else, I was jealous. And I realised that this jealousy wasn't hate. It was love. But I couldn't tell you. Because I knew you didn't feel the same."

I let the revelation sink in. I didn't say anything. But I held her hand, and squeezed it tightly.

Eventually, I knew what to say.

"Thank you for telling me" I told her. "I hadn't realised how your feelings had changed. I like your attention too. I've enjoyed playing your opposite. Being the other side of your coin. I don't feel love for you. I don't feel love for anyone. But I'd like a friendship with you. A friendship, like I have with Jack. If you'd like."

"I think" she said "I'd like that."

I reached over, and kissed her lips softly. I heard her sigh, and soon our kiss became more passionate, as mouths parted and tongues began to dance. Eventually, I pushed her backwards gently onto her bed, our lips locked as my hands wandered gently down to between her legs, finding the moist cunt between them. I turned my body round, until my head was at her warm, wet pussy. My own legs wrapped around Melissa's face underneath me. With a smile, I began to lick at her waiting clit.

Tomorrow was graduation. One last chance to make it right with Melissa. My school rival for over ten years. And now, at the end of this road, we would finish the school with me on top.

-----------------------------

JACK

The final morning.

Emma and Dominica had stayed in my room all night, and we woke early and excited. Last night we had fucked in the dark, our bodies rolling over each other like waves. I'd even been inside Dominica, briefly, but only by accident, the darkness not showing me who's pussy belonged to who.

But the morning was for light, and I enjoyed being able to see our lovemaking. We finished with me fucking tiny Emma's arsehole while she licked at Dominica's open pussy. We hugged in celebration. Celebrating our threesome, and our friendship and the 15 years of school we had all gone through.

We had started at the age of 3 or 4. Taken away from our families and forced into our lives together. We had grown together. We had become friends. And then we had become lovers. And now, at the end of our journey, we would be leaving as adults. Adults, free to enjoy the world and ourselves. But never to forget our friendships we formed over these 15 years.

I left my room and pushed open Suzy's door. She was inside, lying on the bed, with Fabio's arse rising up and down on top of her. "Hey Jack!" she said as she saw me. "Wait for me."

I sat in the room and waited until Fabio squirted his cum into her. He thanked her, and gave me a high-five, telling me he had managed to get every girl.

"Did you want to go next?" Suzy asked, her legs still open with Fabio's cum slowly leaking out.

"No" I said, but not in a nasty way. "I want to tell you about yesterday." I shut the door and told her about the apartment and my parents and the large inheritance. She was the first person I told. And she would be the only person I told today. I didn't want to take anything away from our graduation.

------------

Suzy

We ate breakfast with everyone else. I smiled at Jack, keeping his secret.

Everyone was talking about the same thing. What would the graduation ceremony be? Would we fuck in front of our families? Would we have some massive orgy or something like that? Would our teachers give us one final test, about all they had told us this week?

The teachers instructed us to leave the canteen after breakfast, and to go and pack all out belongings. The rampant gossip continued as we all packed away the lives we had built for the past 15 years.

Then, it was time.

In the end, it was a bit of an anti-climax.

The cafeteria had been rearranged slightly, and our families all walked in. It was so strange to see our families naked for the first time! Mum and Dad were there (of course) along with Abigail and Benjamin, my twin older siblings. This was my first time realising that my parents would also be wearing ribbons. Dad wore white, while mum didn't wear anything. Abigail was wearing a red ribbon, and I realised it was because she was on her period. Small, skin-coloured panties carefully hiding her pad. Benjamin wasn't wearing any ribbon. For a moment I imagined my family having sex, Dad taking turns to fuck both Mum and Benjamin. Then I tried to put that out of my mind and focus on the graduation.

I saw Jack had his old friends, Adam, Darren and Ruth. I was glad they were there. So was that woman from yesterday, though she was mainly standing at the back, again wearing a black ribbon.

-----------------------

JACK

I smiled at my friends, and also at Stacy my lawyer. They watched as one-by-one, the 14 of us walked to the front. One by one, we collected our official certificates from the Headmaster, who for some reason had put his old, black worn-out suit back on again, shook the hands of many naked teachers, waited for a small round of applause, and then sat back down again. Then repeat for the next student.

After, The deputy-head gave a final speech, commenting how well each of us had done over the many years. She managed to say something nice about each of us. She mentioned Suzy's high test scores and Melissa's driving attitudes. She talked about Rupert and his growing confidence, and about Dominica's loyalty and friendship. And for me, she complimented me on how I had handled adversity, never once complaining at the extra difficulties I had been given.

And that was it. We left the students area, and went to meet our friends and families.

--------------------------

SUZY

I hugged Mum and Dad tightly. Though it had really been only two weeks since I'd seen them, it had been before the revelations, and that world felt like years ago. I hugged my brother and sister too.

And then I hugged some classmates, and some people cried.

Dad got my 2 bags of luggage. My old clothes from before the revelation were returned, as well as my other belongings.

And we left.

We all got on the bus together. And as we rode the bus, I watched my mum sit on a random stranger's cock. And I watched my dad get a blowjob from a girl not much older than me.

"um, Benjamin" I said to my brother. "Do we, um, as a family...."

"What do you think, little sis?" Asked Abigail, before Benjamin could answer.

"I think yes?" I replied hesitantly.

Abigail nodded with a smile. Her hand moved around to Benjamin's cock and began to play with it.

"It's up to you" Benjamin told me as our sister gently gave him a hand-job. "But we'd really like to fuck you later. All of us, mum and Abigail included."

And I smiled.

------------------

JACK

Stacy had arranged everything exactly as I wanted. Waiting for us outside the school was the black taxi. It took me, along with Adam (white-ribbon), Darren (pink-ribbon) and Ruth (no ribbon) back to my apartment building. I invited Stacy, but she politely declined. Today was for me and my friends. I wished Suzy could have come too, but understood she needed today to be with her family. She promised to visit very soon.

At the entrance to the building, John the concierge was waiting. "Everything is ready for you upstairs, Sir."

As we rode up the elevator, I was enjoying being able to see my friends naked again. I remembered our fleeting chance showings to each other, when we hoped a teacher wasn't looking. Darren, the first penis I saw which wasn't mine, and Ruth, the first woman to show me what waited between her legs. She saw me looking at her, and smiled. "Yep. No teachers to stop us now."

"Are you hungry?" I asked my friends as we stepped out the elevator, and stood at the closed door to my penthouse apartment.

"Starving mate!" Adam replied. "But why are we here, man? Whose place is this?"

I opened the door carefully. Waiting for us was pizza, Chinese, sushi and other types of food. And ready to serve us, were 8 beautiful servers. Four men, four women. I recognised Kay from yesterday.

"I didn't know what food you wanted" I told my friends. "So I ordered everything."

"And I didn't know what ribbons you wore," I continued. "So I ordered everything."

And as I watched my friends getting hard and wet and start to play with the naked men and women around us, I realised that my adventures in this free-use world were only just beginning.

----------------

The End

------------

Epilogue

SUZY

Jack hosted a reunion every year for us after that, in his huge penthouse apartment. It had been five years since we'd graduated. This year was unusual, as we'd all seen each other recently, at the wedding of Dominica and Emma. So the usual two hour catch-up session of what you were doing / who were you dating / where were you working etc hadn't been really needed.

I was a bit sore as I travelled to the apartment. This morning before work both my dad and brother had used my asshole, rather than my pussy. And then on the bus to the apartment after work, two guys had wanted to fuck my pussy, one after the other. They had both been quite rough, and I regretted not taking Jack's offer to pay for a taxi.

Jack greeted me at the door to the apartment. "Hey Suzy! I was worried you weren't coming."

"Sorry Jack" I told him. "Work held me up. A big new project we're working on. But I'm here and I'm definitely cumming tonight."

"I'm sure you are!" he said "Almost everyone's here. Lily and Tom couldn't make it, they're both abroad at the moment. But I think everyone else made it."

He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Including Melissa".

"It's OK." I told him. "We patched things up a bit at the wedding."

About three years ago, Melissa and I had tried dating. We lasted a year, but then it all went bad. We didn't speak for a long time after that, and I had moved back in with my family. But we'd cleared the air at the wedding. We weren't back together, but at least we could stand being in the same room again.

We walked further into his apartment, waving at classmates. Naomi and Emma were chatting away on a sofa, while Dominica was on the floor in front of them, her body wrapped around Laura, their tongues dancing together as their arms and bodies played with each other.

Rupert had brought his boyfriend and they had taken over the kitchen and were serving the cocktails for us all.

"And where's your Mrs?" I asked Jack as we got a couple of moscow-mules and sat on kitchen stools.

"Ruth took little Sarah to her parent's for the evening. Sarah has been crying a lot recently (teething) and she didn't want a baby's cries upsetting our evening."

"You know it wouldn't" I told him. "But that was nice of her."

"Do you mind if we join you?" A voice came from behind. It was Mr Grander and Miss Picard, our former teachers. Jack always invited the teachers to the reunion too, though few came. In the past five years the headmaster had retired, and now Mrs Williams was the new head. Mr Grander had taken over as deputy-head.

"You can join if you'd like" Jack said with a smile. "But Suzy here has only just arrived."

"I see" said Miss Picard. "Who do you want Susanna?"

I looked at them both. Of course, I'd had both of them several times since graduating. "I think my pussy needs a good licking. It needs a woman's touch."

"Say no more" the teacher said as she lowered herself down. I spread my legs wide and let her start to lick and play with my open pussy.

--------

JACK

I talked for a while with Mr Grander, who now let me call him Jim. I told him about my bike company. I'd opened my shop about a year after graduating, making custom bikes for the rich and famous. Since then I'd made bikes for politicians and celebrities. And of course, most of my female customers also got to ride my dick, as well as the bike. Two years ago I'd even fucked royalty. A queen of one of the smaller African countries.

We heard Suzy make an unmistakeable sound, and knew Miss Picard had done her magic. The teacher lifted herself back to her feet and licked her lips clean.

"Do you gentlemen want to take it somewhere else?"

"I do if you do" replied Jim, looking at me. I glanced at Suzy, who just gave me a small nod.

"The master bedroom is this way."

They knew that already of course. I remembered fucking Miss Picard (Esmee) hard on the bed last year while Ruth (very pregnant with our first child) sat on her face very carefully.

We weren't the first to get to the large master bedroom. Fabio was there with a woman I didn't I didn't recognise for a moment, until I realised Amy (with the squinty eye) had changed her hair colour. Luckily the bed was just about big enough for all of us, especially as Fabio and Amy were only using one corner of the bed at the moment, with him standing up and thrusting into her from behind.

The ladies climbed onto the bed, and we gentlemen followed after. I was above Suzy, and paused for a moment to watch Jim next to us push himself into Esmee's wet cunt.

But I only paused for a moment, and slid myself into Suzy's moist pussy. Like I had so many times before. And as I thrust my hard cock deep inside her again and again, I realised I wouldn't have it any other way.

------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GIVE SOME STARS AND SOME FEEDBACK!