Free School - Graduating to Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kind of look that says 'I know I'm fucking the guy you like. Deliberately.'

Jack noticed me, and that was the worst. Because he made eye contact with me at the exact moment he orgasmed. Cum shooting out of his cock and into Melissa's cunt, and all the time his eyes were looking at me.

Melissa's half smile became a huge grin. Now it said 'I just took away what you really wanted. Not because I wanted it, but because YOU wanted it.'

I practically ran away from the door before Jack could stop me.

My legs took me to the canteen, and I burst through the door so quickly it took the other student's attention from the film being shown. (A remake of the old Captain America film we'd seen years before, except this time everyone was naked and Steve Rogers occasionally fucked Bucky).

There were three of the girls and one guy (Philip). All were sitting at the front, closest to the film, and were playing with themselves (but not with each other). I knelt down on all fours in front of Phil and stuck my arse in the air.

"Fuck me" I told him. "Fuck me in the arse." I then looked at the girls. "And somebody give me a pussy to lick."

Phil moved faster than the women. He knelt behind me and put his already hard cock at my bum hole. He spat a little, but it was still painful as he inserted into me. But painful was what I wanted right now. I wanted painful, shameful, public sex. Thirty seconds later, and a small, moist pussy was placed in front of my face. I didn't even look up to see who owned it. I just put my head down and licked.

Her taste was familiar, and I realised she must have been one of the girls I had been with last night.

And that's when Jack walked in.

-----------------------

JACK

"Was that all just to annoy Suzy?" I said angrily to Melissa. I had pulled out of her and tried to catch up with Suzy, but it was too late. She'd gone into one of the rooms.

"Not all of it. I did want your cock. You have the biggest of the class I think. But some, yeah."

She was just sitting on my bed, my cum dripping out of her. She wasn't even trying to catch it or stop it going onto my bedsheets.

"I get you have been rivals for years, but, god, seriously?"

It was true. For as long as I can remember, Suzy and Melissa have been rivals. Always competing for first place in lessons, tests, sports etc. If one of them was given a new toy or new clothes by their parents on visiting day, you'd be sure that next week the other would get something just a little better from their parents.

And it went both ways. Suzy could be just as much as a bitch to Melissa, as Melissa was to Suzy.

She scoffed. "You think I did this because I'm in a competition with her? God, you are clueless."

She got up, cum still dripping slowly, and walked out the door without looking back.

I used tissues to clean the remaining cum off myself, the bedsheets and the bedroom floor, before going to find Suzy.

She was in the canteen. Her arse was being fucked hard by Phil (while he kept watching the movie) and she had Lily's pussy in her face.

I knelt closer to her. She seemed to know I was there, and got more passionate with the pussy to show how much she DIDN'T want to talk to me.

"Let's talk later" I said to her, and left the room.

I closed my bedroom door, I showered and played computer games, trying to ignore the many voices in my head.

-----------

SUZY

I didn't find Jack until much later. The canteen sex finished when Jack left and Phil came inside me. I went back to my room for the second shower of the day. Jack didn't come to the canteen for lunch. I avoided the other students. I was told by Miss Picard that Fabio was looking for me, but I managed to avoid him. I just didn't want any more sex to complicate things.

Who knew a world with free, unlimited sex could be so complicated!

I stayed mainly in Dominica's room with her and Emma. I wasn't having sex with them, just hanging around watching them, or reading one of our textbooks. The good thing about hanging round with two girls wearing blue ribbons was that guys didn't even try going into the bedroom. At one point Naomi joined the couple on the bed to make a threesome, but otherwise it was just us.

I finally found Jack again after evening dinner. He ate at a different table, but he gave a nod to me, showing he was ready to chat.

I found Jack in his room. In the hallway, Miss Picard and Mr Grander had been replaced with the deputy-head and the maths teacher. Both chatted, looking a little bored. By Mr Sachs's shrivelled cock, he'd recently emptied his balls, probably into one of the students.

I ignored the teachers and went into Jack's room, sitting quietly on his bed next to him.

"You know.." he said, the first to start. "..I didn't want to have sex with her. She asked me. And I couldn't refuse, because of the free-use thing."

"I realised" I told him. "Later on. I was just....annoyed...at the time."

"I looked for you, you know." He said. "First thing in the morning. But you were giving Mr Grander a blow-job."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

"Well, I did."

We sat in the awkward silence.

"Why did you look for me?" I asked. "You wanted sex?"

"Yes. No. Maybe."

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and concentrating.

Then he continued.

"I wanted to talk to my friend. Everything is so crazy. There are so many changes and revelations, and everything has gone so weird. And my childhood friends are now adults and all about sex, whereas last week we were all playing basketball and telling jokes together. You were all family to me. Especially you, Suzy."

I blushed when he told me this.

"Last week you wanted to play chess with me and talk about the future. Now you just want to suck cock and fuck and I...I need my friend. I need to talk to her about things. About my worries and my happiness and everything we used to talk about together before."

He stopped talking, and we just sat in silence. And I realised how selfish I had been.

"I'm sorry Jack. I should have realised. And I should have thought about it more. You're worried about Wednesday."

He nodded.

On Wednesday, we would all be graduating. And my parents would be waiting for me. Waiting to take me home. So would everyone else's parents.

Everyone, except Jack.

His parents had died in a car accident when he was just 5. He hadn't even been able to go to the funeral. He had no other family. He was an orphan.

So when he said we were his family, he really meant it. His classmates were is family in so many ways.

I was worried about possible incest when I got home on Wednesday. He was already living it.

"Jack. I'm sure everything will be OK. We can ask the teachers about it tomorrow. Maybe they can speak to your old friends Adam, Darren and Ruth. Get them to meet you on Wednesday. Something like that."

He seemed to smile at that idea. They had been his best friends before I was.

"And we shouldn't let sex damage our friendship. You're going to stick your dick in places. I'm going to have dick stuck in places. Maybe I'll have your dick sometimes. Maybe I'll have someone else's. But we can't let us ruin our friendship. You mean more to me than that."

He was now smiling ear to ear. And I could see a semi-erection growing.

"Is there a ribbon I can wear.." He asked in a jokey way, "to mean I'll have sex with any girl but Melissa?"

I laughed, "Sadly not. But even if you fuck her, I won't be upset. I'm past that now."

I tried to twist the subject. I laid back on the bed.

"No secrets between us" I told him. "Deal?"

"Deal"

"Tell me about sex. So far. For you. Tell me what you've enjoyed, what you haven't. What's it like to have sex when you own a penis."

He laid back next to me. Two friends, relaxing on the bed together. Ignore the fact we were both naked, I was wet and Jack now had an erection. We were just friends hanging out together.

"I'll tell you my experiences, if you tell me yours" he said playfully.

And he did. He told me about fucking Candy and about our blowjobs and how he didn't enjoy having Mr Goldsmith's cock put inside his anus. Nor did he really enjoy putting his cock into Thomas (though he had cum inside the guy). He told me about fucking Melissa and how he felt when she was bouncing on top of him, and how different it felt to fuck her doggy style.

And then it was my turn. I told him about how Sven and Alex had taken my virginity, and had used every one of my holes. How first they took turns at eating my pussy, and then had fucked it all night and how amazing that had felt. How I preferred the younger guy's cock, even though it was smaller, because the older man didn't hold back. He just came as soon as he wanted to. The younger guy was kinder. He wanted me to cum too.

And I told him about the girls in the gymnasium, and how I liked being licked and licking at the many many pussies. I told him boobs were good, but pussies were my favourite. But that I didn't have a preference between boys and girls, cock or pussy.

And at this point, we were both extremely horny.

"Stay in this room tonight?" He said.

"OK" I said. But then I got up and off the bed, walking towards the door.

"I thought you said you were staying here?" He asked, puzzled.

"I want to get you something special." I told him.

In the corridor were still the two teachers. Mr Sachs got excited as I approached, but disappointed when I addressed Mrs Williams, the deputy-head.

"Mrs Williams, would you come to Jack's room?"

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"No. It's just that I want a threesome with you and him."

"Oh, of course." she replied. "It's a free use world."

-------------------------

JACK

"Mrs Williams?" I said in confusion as the deputy-head walked in with Suzy. Suzy closed the door behind them. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, erect penis pointing at the ceiling.

"You can call me April" the teacher said "But only during sex."

She knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth before I could say a word.

Suzy went behind me and whispered in my ear "I can't wait to watch my friend having sex with our teacher".

I turned my head to kiss her, moving one hand to play with Suzy's large breasts. "And I want to see my friend eating our teacher's pussy. And our teacher's tongue on my friend's little clit." I whispered back.

I carefully took hold of one of the teacher's arms, and moved her up and away from my cock. She was too good, and I worried I would cum too quickly. I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Not yet at least.

"Get on the bed April" I told her. It was strange to call a teacher by her first name, but it also felt so powerful.

She did so, lying down, arms and legs spread wide. I moved my head to her crotch, and began to lick at her pussy. She had a different taste to other girls I've licked, but it wasn't unpleasant. I tried to remember what Candy had told me two nights ago, and I made sure to lick and play with the teacher's clit.

Meanwhile I watched Suzy slowly lower herself onto Mrs William's face. The teacher's tongue moved up to meet the student's young pussy. The teacher's arms moved to wrap around Suzy's legs, bringing the wet pussy even closer to her face.

I listened as Suzy giggled and laughed as the teacher licked her, until laughing became a moan of pleasure. I looked up to see Suzy's whole body shake, and realised my friend was having an orgasm.

"Yes April, Yes April!" my friend called out loudly.

We continued like this for I don't know how long. Maybe just minutes. Maybe it was half an hour. I don't know. I didn't care. It was amazing.

Eventually, Suzy climbed off April, and I released her too. This time the teacher seemed to take control. "I want to see the two of you fuck" she said.

I tried not to overthink. To overthink now would ruin everything.

I grabbed Suzy, and pulled her onto the bed. But not face up. Face down. I'd seen this position on one of the videos, and wanted to try it. I couldn't see her big breasts, but I also couldn't see my friend's face. Easier for me to treat her as just as sexual object. I put my hands between her legs first, spreading them more and feeling her pussy. Yep, still nice and wet.

I climbed on top of her, and angled my cock into position. With one thrust of my hips I pushed my cock into Suzy's wet cunt.

I was fucking my best friend. My penis was inside her vagina. I'd crossed the Rubicon.

"Oh god! Yes Jack, yes!"

Suzy's pussy was the best so far. I don't know how to rate them, but it's true. She was amazing. She felt so tight and squeezed my cock with her pussy like nothing else. Several times I had to stop thrusting and pause, to avoid cumming too soon. I knew I didn't have to, that I could cum whenever I wanted to. But there was another pussy in the room, waiting for my cock.

Mrs Williams was on the far corner of the large bed, one hand between her legs, playing with herself while watching us both. Her pussy looked so inviting, and she blew me a little kiss when she saw me looking at her.

I pulled out of Suzy, and moved to the teacher. I didn't say a word. I just pulled her a little closer to the edge of the bed, then stood over her, pushing myself into her. Her on the bed, me standing beside it.

The differences between the two were night and day. April's cunt was nowhere near as tight as Suzy's, but this meant I could thrust without fear of orgasming too soon.

Well, that would have been the case, if Suzy hadn't come up behind me. "Cum inside her Jack" she whispered to me. "Fill our teacher's vagina with your sperm."

I'd have to teach Suzy some new sex words. Her technical language was so out-of-place here.

"Yeah, April?" I said loudly, so Suzy could hear me. "You want me to fill your CUNT with my JIZZ?"

"Oh yeah, big boy" she replied, realising what I was doing. "Fill my tight little PUSSY with your SPUNK. I want your CUM inside me. I want to feel your COCK as it shoots your CREAMY CUM deep into my GASH."

I stopped holding back, and moments later my cum squirted into Mrs Williams' wet pussy. The teacher moaned loudly as I came, orgasming with me. Suzy's mouth met mine at that moment, and our tongues swirled around each other as the final drops of cum leaked out of my cock.

-------------------------

SUZY

Mrs Williams left the room, and I fell asleep cuddled up to Jack. It was great.

It was different to sex. Sex was primal. This was...personal. It was friendship and more. Having skin on skin contact, not because of sexual connection, but because you really care for the person. It's hard to describe how magical it is.

We slept all night together. When we woke in the morning, we had 'missionary' sex. We'd learned about the most common positions in our last lesson with Mr Grander. But I neither Jack nor I 'chose' missionary. We were just cuddling in bed, and cuddling became kissing, and kissing became fucking.

Jack orgasmed long before I could. But it didn't matter. That wasn't the point. The point was that we were having fun together.

He got up to shower, and I popped quickly to my own room to shower there. We met up again in the canteen and ate breakfast together. At one of the tables, Laura was crouched down below it, licking at little Emma's pussy. She was sitting next to Dominica, holding Emma's hand. It was so strange how sex and nudity had become so normal already.

At 9am we all entered the classroom for today's lessons. We had no idea what we would be expected to do.

Four staff were waiting. The headmaster (white ribbon), Mr Grander (blue ribbon), Mr Goldsmith (pink ribbon) and Miss Picard (no ribbon). The nurse and her female assistant were also both there.

The headmaster was first to address us.

"Good morning students. I hope you all enjoyed your rest day. I've heard from many staff how well you are all progressing. We know the revelations revealed over this week can be overwhelming at times, and we are all impressed by how all of you are handling it."

The teachers gave a small, quick round of applause to us.

"On Wednesday" he continued, "your families will all be here to celebrate your graduation from school and into adult society. You will leave us then. Therefore today and tomorrow, we will be focusing more on getting you all ready for the outside world."

Mr Goldsmith was next to speak. He started by showing the back of his right hand.

"Do you see anything strange? Anything different to your own?"

We all shook our heads.

"Implanted into every adult man and woman's right hand is a small computer chip, used to handle your money. It doesn't hurt, and it's almost impossible to see with the naked eye. You will all be implanted with your chips this morning."

"After that" Miss Picard took over, "We will be going into the outside world! Under close supervision, you'll be given a list of tasks to do outside of school, before returning here. Consider it a test run for normal, adult life."

It took around 45 minutes to get everyone's chip installed, and a reasonable amount of money installed on each. Someone asked about the money, and the nurse's assistant explained that everyone had the same amount, and it was provided by the government to help with the transition period.

(As we were doing this, I saw the headmaster and Mr Grander saying something to Jack, but I couldn't hear exactly. Something about a visitor to see him tomorrow.)

During this time, our feet were also sprayed with a special chemical "To make it more comfortable to walk around barefoot". And finally, we were advised to make sure we were wearing any ribbons we wanted for the outside world. About half the ladies (including myself) chose not to wear a ribbon. I was surprised to see Emma take her blue ribbon off (though Dominica kept hers on).

It was different for the men. Both Jack and Fabio were wearing blue ribbons, while Phillip had a white ribbon like the headmaster. Tom remained ribbon-free. Rupert was the only man to be wearing the pink.

"Groups of 3 or 4" called the headmaster.

I instantly gravitated towards Jack. Rupert also joined our group, as did Lily (no ribbon). I smiled for a moment, remembering her pussy in my mouth yesterday. Melissa didn't even try to join our group, instead joining Phil and Rachael as a 3.

Our supervising teacher was Miss Picard. She would be joining and following our group of 4 all day. She put a small yellow band around her arm saying 'supervisor'. She also took her own small handbag with her.

We followed her out of the classroom, and to the canteen. We went behind the main student area, and to a closed fire-escape. "This" she said "is the secret tunnel to freedom."

"This must be how you got all those naked adults into the school earlier" said Rupert. "I wondered" he explained when we gave him a quizzical look.

The fire-escape led to a long staircase down, and then to a small tunnel. The tunnel continued for about 300 metres, before finally coming to a small elevator. And the elevator took us up to just outside the main school.

For the first time in 15 years, I was outside the school.

All around us, people walked around, naked except for bags and sometimes hats. Some were going in shops. Others were talking and drinking coffee. Others seemed to be carrying briefcases and walking in a hurried focus. A few meters away, we could see another group of students with the headmaster.

The roads themselves had a few cars, but a lot more bicycles. The world was trying to be as green as possible, and bicycles were one of the most environmentally friendly forms of transport ever invented. For every car we saw, we saw ten bicycles. Ridden by naked people, of course. Most of them didn't even wear helmets on their heads.

"OK students" said Miss Picard, when we had finally stopped gazing at the world around us. "What's first on the list?"