Free Show

Story Info
Anyone can be a public exhibitionist if they want to.
1.4k words
4.34
7.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While there was a show going on in front of them, Scarlet was mostly focused on her new friend's cock.

Gray wasn't one to solicit the nearest available attractive person for a ride, but--as Scarlet was now learning--neither was he shy about whipping that thing out at the slightest provocation.

This particular provocation was a trio having a grand old time a couple of tables over; a dark-haired man and a blonde woman were double-teaming a redheaded woman, with the blonde going down on the redhead while the man fucked the redhead's ass. The redhead was a screamer, and for all appearances seemed to be having the time of her life, clutching onto the table in front of her with her tits out and the skirt of her dress tossed up to her back. The man was holding his shirt out of the splash zone with his teeth and resting one hand on the redhead's back while the other was keeping his baggy work jeans from hitting the ground. For some reason, the blonde was the only one entirely undressed, and was using her pool of clothing to protect her knees from the cement as she shoved her face in the redhead's crotch with an expression of ecstasy.

Behind Scarlet and Gray, Violet and Auburn were having a heated conversation about historical figures and Jett was listening to something on his headphones, humming off-key while he colored his homework with a pack of crayons.

And Scarlet was watching Gray's dick.

It was just--a really nice dick, okay. Thick and veiny and gaining color as he stroked it. A little thicker than she was used to, and her mouth watered about as much as her cunt. Scarlet wasn't one for doing it in public, but the swollen, needy ache in the pit of her belly was making her wonder if she could get away with just a little fingering, as a treat.

He had nice hands, too; tanned piano hands, with the tendons showing every time his wrist turned a certain way...

She was just getting a good look at his nails (painted a solid black) when the redhead shrieked louder than ever, coming spectacularly, eliciting a deep groan from Scarlet's friend as his hand sped up for a few strokes.

He didn't come that Scarlet could see, but he leaned back with a sigh of satisfaction as the redhead's din trailed off into overwhelmed sobbing.

Scarlet was just wondering how awkward it would be to start touching herself after the live show was done--she didn't do this often and now her excuse was gone--when she realized that Gray's hand had paused and he was now fixing her with a sly smirk.

Scarlet's warm face got hotter, that look zipping through her nipples and clit. Her pussy clenched, wetting her underwear further. "Oh, fuck off," she muttered automatically.

Unoffended, he snorted and looked back to the show, which seemed to be continuing as the trio shuffled positions.

"Just go for it," said Violet, suddenly looking up for her conversation. "You've been drooling for, like, an hour, and you're impossible to live with when you're horny."

Scarlet was about to object (surely it hadn't been an hour already), but Auburn rested her chin on her palm, nodding sagely. "She's right."

"Some friends you are," Scarlet muttered as Gray looked back at her with raised eyebrows, gesturing at his cock as if to say, offer's open. In the background, it was the blonde's turn to start wailing.

Scarlet wavered for a moment, watching that beautiful cock throb gently, then decided, fuck it, and stood up, simultaneously shedding the panties under her short skirt. The cloth left streaks of slick on her thighs as it dropped.

Without ceremony, she stepped to the side and sat in Gray's lap, spreading her legs so her knees were bracketing his. She reached between them a bit awkwardly, caught his burning, precum-slicked member in one hand, and rocked back into it, taking the whole thing in one spine-crackling go.

The hot, thick slide of flesh tickled her insides, sang through her body, hit the perfect sort of weight and filling that all she could do was moan out loud, stars flashing before her eyes, rivaling the trio's performance. She clenched and felt slick leak out around the intrusion.

Rocking ripped another loud moan from her throat--god, she hadn't imagined it would feel this perfect, but the size was so good...--and she felt two long hands grip her hips and guide her through the second grinding motion, then a third, then a fourth, luxuriously slow, and Scarlet's mouth was happy to articulate all the pleasure that had blocked out her mind.

She could hear him groaning too, much lower but deeply approving. Once she caught onto the rhythm, his hands left her hips, roving up her torso and leaving trails of fire in their wake. She shouted out again when they cupped her tits and gave them both a deliciously firm grope, then panted, whining, when he ripped open the top three buttons of her blouse and shoved down her bra cups so they could jiggle free.

Pulling both blouse and bra straps off her shoulders so they didn't accidentally slide back up, he grabbed her hips tight and suddenly forced her up and slammed her back home.

Scarlet shrieked, lights flashing in her eyes and whole body bursting into sparks--then clutched his knees and pitched forward as she suddenly found the ride to be a team effort, one that made her eyes roll back into her head as Gray's fervent grunts echoed under her own yells, her tits owned by gravity and begging for attention.

Somewhere in the cacophony of sex, he spread his legs, forcing hers open much wider before she got the message and pressed her knees together, making the perfect cock ruining her cunt even bigger.

The change in pressure and positioning gave her clit much more stimulation than she was expecting, and it was no time at all before she was keening through a world-shattering orgasm.

He didn't slow down, hot on the trail of his own satisfaction, and Scarlet helped as much as she could, working her hips through the afterglow, feeling her whole body jiggle with each furious thrust. It wasn't long before he started to pulse, pulling her ass snug against his hips and pumping slowly as he left a load of hot cream right next to her cervix.

They both panted hard in the aftermath, his dick deep within her, hot and making her belly very happy indeed. He wrapped her in a loose hug and rested his head against her while she leaned back into him, her flesh sparkling.

Violet and Auburn had gone back to their conversation, and the people who had stopped to watch Scarlet and Gray were now going back to what they were going before. The trio was still at it. If Jett had registered any of this happening around him, he didn't show it.

The sultry breeze tickled Scarlet's bare, needy nipples, making her tingle.

"Say," she croaked to Gray as inspiration struck, "what's your refractory period like?"

---

He stayed inside her and toyed with her tits as she rubbed another one out, then fucked her enthusiastically through a third orgasm, never letting the head of his cock come out of her entirely and creaming inside her just as deep as the first, then kept it plugged in there with his softening cock.

His third load of ejaculate was perfectly timed with her fifth orgasm, after which he made her get off of him, crying uncle with a voice ruined to gravel.

She staggered back to her seat on knees that refused to work, then grabbed a wad of napkins and shoved them under her to catch the copious amount of cum flowing from her sore cunt. She let her top half collapse on the table, the clean plastic surface luxuriously cool against her still-bared, equally sore nipples.

Violet ruffled her hair fondly, and out of the corner of her eye, she could see Auburn lean far over the table so she could kiss Gray's forehead.

Jett pulled one headphone away from his ear, looking up from the truly ornate display of color that had conquered the calculus equations. "Everybody good? Got it out of your systems?"

Scarlet offered a peace sign; Gray a thumbs up; Violet a, "Yup!"; and Auburn a distracted, affirmative hum.

"Sweet," said Jett, and went back to his homework.