Freedom League Ch. 02: Punch & Judy

Story Info
And you thought the last chapter was fucked up?
18.4k words
4.42
7.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

All characters participating in any sexual acts in this story are above the age of 18.

WARNING: You know how they say 70% of heterosexual men admit to having gay erotic fantasies? And the other 30% are a bunch of lying bastards? Yeah, well this one has a lot of gay erotica in it. Gay anal, gay oral. Lesbian oral. Hetero vaginal, oral and anal as well as incest. Light BDSM and group sex. I think that's everything. Shit. I lost track.

OK! Enjoy.

*************************

Major Justice sat above the rooftops of Neo Metro. Pondering his good fortune. At 23 years of age he had completed college. Found a job in Marketing. Foiled a bank robbery being committed by Ultra Villains. COMPLETELY by accident, mind you. And inadvertently ingested a powerful Ultra agent compound. Giving him advanced agility and endurance. The Freedom League had just asked him to join their ranks and he said he'd think about it. He didn't want to seem too eager. His life ROCKED!

Now all he needed was a girlfriend.

Oh well, everything in due time. For now he needed to complete his patrol and in the morning? He was calling the League. He stood atop the crenulation of the roof staring out upon the city. His blue skinsuit with utility belt, gloves and boots made him look like the symbol of Justice he longed to be. Deep down inside though? He was just another kid with a poor self image.

A flash of light caught his eye. Down in that alley?

He hopped rooftops to get a better view of the area. He didn't hear anything. Which was normal. The businesses of this region were all closed. Except for a few bars. And there was no housing of any kind. Maybe it had been a trick of the light? Just a drunk?

He heard a bottle being kicked as if by accident.

He skulked along the rooftop.

A flash of white?! In the alley just ahead.

He hopped across the alley to the other roof and continued forward. Then he heard metal on metal. As if someone was trying to pry something open. "Burglar." He thought. Still, crime is crime.

In the back alley doorway of the dry cleaner's. A man in a white jacket and black pants. White gloves and white boots. He looked very dirty. "Probably needs new clothes." He thought.

The Major dropped to the middle of the alley. "Stand away from that door and put your hands in the air!" He stated with authority.

The man turned around with a huge smile. Major Justice was frozen stiff for a moment. The man's stark white straight jacket had holes cut in the wrists so his hands could be free. But the ends still dangled to the ground. The back of the jacket, because he had it on backwards, hung open to expose the pearly flesh underneath. He wasn't wearing gloves >or< boots. His skin was so white it was unfathomable. His face was covered by a bright white hockey mask with the bottom cut away so his mouth could be seen. As well as those very sharp teeth. Teeth that had been filed to points. And his eyes, so bloodshot they appeared red. Black hair sticking out from the straps of the mask in every direction. The Major would have sworn he could smell "crazy" emanating off of the man.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." He laughed as he turned to face the Major. "It took you long enough, my lovely."

The major could see the glee in his eyes. He lunged forward before the villain could react... Or so he thought. The crazy man cartwheeled over to a chain link fence blocking the middle of the alley.

The major quickly side bounded after him and swung for his back. But his hand passed through the man and connected with the fence. The rattling of the fence? Almost covered the click of the handcuffs that locked around his right wrist. The Major swung with his left in a back hand but the man ducked and rolled back to his left. When the Major swung back there was another click.

Now, he had a problem. He was face first handcuffed to a chain link fence. And who knew what this nut job was going to do.

"That's better." The villain smiled.

"What do you want?"

"A very good question..." He said as he pulled out a large PVC pipe about 10 inches in diameter. "With an answer for which you will not approve." He smiled as he attached the six foot long pipe with a cable to the fence just a few feet to the right of the Major.

"That is not an answer."

The man wedged the pipe between the Major and the fence. This forced his hips away from the fence. "It was meant to be foreboding." He replied as he secured the other end of the pipe.

"Then consider me good and foreboded. Now, what is it!?"

"Well, if you must know..." He unbuckled the Major's pants.

"What the hell do you think..!"

He pulled down his zipper and slipped his hand into the Major's very tight briefs.

The Major gasped in surprise. "Wha..." He felt him grasp his shaft and begin to stroke. "...What are you doing?"

"A feeble question, really." He cooed as he pulled the Major's pants away to free a very nice cock. "I think most of your questions will go away once I've explained myself. Don't you think?" He was quickly stroking the Major to full erection.

That hand felt incredible. Incredibly wrong! Major Justice couldn't think.

"Obviously..." The man continued as he pulled the Major's pants passed his ass. "I'm going to fuck you."

"Ah! Ah!" He couldn't even get a protest voiced. "Ah! Hand! Ah. Stop."

"Now. Now. You need this as much as I do. Just hush." He whispered.

Then the Major felt something bump against his a-hole. "Wha! No! Ah!" He was shaking his head. But it didn't stop. It kept pushing and prodding. Slowly creeping him open. Stretching. "Ah!" Stretching! "No!" STRETCHING. "Please!" STRETCHING!! "AH!" STRRRREEEEETT "AHHHH ung."

It was in. He'd never felt anything that large before. He'd played around back there a bit but... "Oh shit."

"Is that better?" Right in his ear. He could hear the joy in the bastard's voice.

"No." He gasped trying to catch his breath. "Please take it ouwwwwwohhhhhh."

He felt one solid steady slide of what must have been a two foot cock. It felt so deep. Then it pulled all the way back, "Oh." and then right back in. "Ung." The crazy man started pulling back and in with huge long strokes. Major Justice took a hold of the fence with both hands. The man continued to slowly pump into him until even he had to admit he had just stuck his ass out toward his rapist.

"I felt that." He sang.

"Fuckyou." Major forced out.

"Youuuu likeit."

The Major groaned as the evil fucker began to roll his hips. He pulled the major close as he revelled in the tightness. Once the bastard got a steady pace going he began stroking the Major's cock again.

"Please don't." He gasped.

"Ohhhh I have to, love. If I don't? Then how will you cum?"

The Major could hear the man's hips colliding with his ass as his massive cock slid around inside him. His hand kept a steady stroke in time with his hips. While the Major's subconscious had apparently gone traitor. Because his hips lunged back to meat the sick fuck on every in stroke.

His released his cock succenly. "We should slow it down and enjoy the moment." He stated. Putting both hands on his shoulders. He then began to give long slow deep thrusts into the Major. Major Justice couldn't believe the sensation. His legs wobbled as he laid his face sideways against the fence.

The major could hear himself moan. Time and again. He moaned and pushed back at the glorious feeling in his rear.

Several minutes later. When he felt his cock nearing its release. He felt the psycho's hand regrip his cock and speed up. He felt the thrusting increase. When he heard the crazy bastard behind him moan and his cock head swelled. The Major screamed out a high pitched whine. As his body spasmed and his cock shot several rounds of jizz onto the asphalt.

"Oh, you beautiful boyyyyuhhhh... uh... uh..."

The crazy man began to pump deep and hard into the Major's ass. His own cum quickly followed the Major's. Several deep and intense thrusts later, the mad man stopped. their deep breaths being the only sound in the alley.

Major Justice felt lips caressing and kissing his neck. "Tell me you want seconds." The voice whispered.

Major Justice didn't know when his wrists were uncuffed. Nor did he really notice now. He simply lowered his hands down the fence until they were just above the large PVC pipe. This allowed him to stick his rear out even farther.

"Saaaayy iiiiit." He heard the psycho sing.

"F... fuck me."

"Yes!"

He felt the grip tighten on his hips as the mad man began to pound into him with deep strong ass quaking thrusts. The Major could only grunt with each impact.

"This - is - fun. Don't you think?"

"Uh - uh - uh - uh Uhhuh uh - uh - uh."

"We should do this more often." He stated as he pulled the Major's ass tight against him and ground inside him.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmrfff."

Then the man was whispering in his ear again. "Tellmeyouwanttodothismoreoften." Still grinding deep.

"Ohhhhhhh."

The mad man began to stroke the Major's cock again. "PLEASE!"

The Major's hips were beginning to buck. "Uh. Uh. Fuck yes. Yes. We ca... Uhhhh. Shit. Oh. Do this allthetime. Uhhhh."

"Excellent." He hissed in a joy filled whisper.

Then he forced the Major's face toward his before sliding his tongue into the Major's mouth. The grinding continued. Along with the stroking but the kissing just became deeper and deeper.

The psycho's thrusts got harder until they each broke from the kiss to moan and yell out their next orgasm. Major Justice felt his legs start to give out but the mad man kept him up. He had a very strong grip.

They stayed there for several more minutes while they recovered.

"You poor thing. You look down right exhausted."

"Uh huh."

"I know what'll perk you up."

"Uhhhh please. No more."

"Don't be silly."

He felt a hard slap on his ass.

"Smack!"

"Ow."

Then he felt the psycho slowly pull his massive cock out of him. He whined a little as the head broke free. But then he was turned around and on his knees.

"This'll help." The mad man smiled while waiving his huge dong at the Major.

Major Justice had never sucked dick before. Even so, he leaned in and let that very prestigious cock slide into his mouth. He wasn't sure how but when it got to the back of his throat it eased down without a hitch. When it felt like the thing was all the way to his stomach, the Major's face bumped into the crazy man's crotch.

He sucked and swallowed for several moments. Before starting to slide back and forth on that lovely cock.

"You really are just a dream. Aren't you?"

The Major didn't try to answer. He simply continued his sucking and sliding.

"I have to tell you. I find this very sexy. Nothing says "Bitch" like taking the cock out of your ass just to stuff it in your mouth."

The Major gave a despairing kind of moan. Which only caused the crazy man to throw his head back in laughter.

"Ohhhh you poor creature." He smiled as his stark white hands gripped the Major's masked skull.

He forced Major Justice to slide all the way to the tip before bringing him back down his long shaft to the base.

"Now, this part is very important."

"Hrmf?"

"If I'm not mistaken, Lance..."

Major Justice froze. "How does this crackpot know my name?" He thought.

Crazy man grumbled before forcing him back into sliding up his dick. "IF I'm not mistaken? you still live with your mother?"

The Major nodded.

"Yes. Well, once you get home tonight. You will probably fuss a bit. That whole "Judeo-Christian Machismo bullshit you were raised in. That will be doing a real number on the ole cavace."

"Hmm?"

Crazy man's eyes rolled back and fluttered. "Oh, that hum was wonderful. But let's not do that again until I'm finished, love. Where was I? Oh yes! You'll have all these thoughts about how "A real man would never take it in the ass." and "A real man would never suck a dick." and so on. It's all bullshit but what are ya gonna do. Right?" He smiled as he began to fuck the Major's mouth harder.

"Anyhoo, at some point you're going to get all, "I'm a man" and such. And you're gonna grab the piece of pussy that's closest to you."

The Major shook his head furiously and spouted out several garbled denials.

"Yes. Yes. I know. You love your Mother. I'm not [ordering] you to do this. I'm simply letting you know how and why, really. But you ARE going to fuck that woman harder than she's ever been fucked before." He laughed. "I can tell you that."

More arguments came from Major Justice but he did not stop sucking.

"Of course YOU would never do that. I'm obviously mistaken. So foolish of me. BUT... your dick isn't like mine. So, just on the off chance, just to be safe as it were, uh, be sure to use lube before you slam it up her ass. OK?" He gave a broad smile.

The Major nodded with a sulky kind of slobbering.

"Good. Good. Now, back to business."

Psycho started slamming his face with long hard fast thrusts. Until the mad man's moaning turned into a wailful groan. Just when Lance thought his throat couldn't take anymore. The crazy man pulled him tight and launched copious amounts of cum into his belly.

"Fan - tastic, my boy! Utterly fantastic!" He said as his thrusts slowed. "Well, I should be going." He stated as he removed his cock from the Major. "And you have a mom to visit." He smiled as he tucked his cock back inside his elastic banded pants.

The Major took a moment to gather his thoughts but when he looked up? The mad man was gone. He quickly swiveled his head left and right. But he was not there. He wasn't sure what he should do. So, he wiped his mouth and staggered up to his feet before pulling up his pants and resecurring them.

He was too sore to continue patrolling so he headed home. His mom's studio apartment had a rooftop access door which made slipping in unseen pretty simple.

He went to his room and stripped out of his uniform before grabbing a towel and heading to the shower. The spray of the Shower helped but it didn't get rid of the sore feeling in his throat or his ass. There wouldn't be any pretending that didn't happen.

"Why the fuck did I..?"

He washed his hair.

~fuck that woman harder than...~ he shook his head to get rid of the memory.

He began to wash his body.

~lube before you slam that ass...~

"God damn it!"

"Honey, are you OK?" He heard his mom ask from the hall.

"Yeah mom. I'm fine. Just had a rough night."

~You really are just a dream.~

"Fuck you." He muttered.

He finished his shower and dried off. Donning jockeys, sweatpants and a T-shirt, he threw the dirties in the hamper and headed to the kitchen. He found his mom pouring herself a glass of milk. He stopped and stared. Long brown hair, full C cup breast and long legs, his old football jersey hanging to mid thigh and nothing else on? He could tell she had a great ass. He wondered what it would tastWHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?...

He shook his head.

"Honey? Are you sure you're OK?" She asked as she approached and put her glass down.

He nodded. "Yeah. But it was a bad one."

"Did you want to talk about it?"

"Not really. I'd like to just forget it. I'm gonna grab a soda and go to bed."

"OK. If you're sure?"

He nodded just before she hugged him to say goodnight.

He grabbed her hair and forced her face to his as his right hand went up the back of her jersey and gripped her ass. She squealed in surprise and tried to push him away but he slammed her against the wall. Grinding his cock into her crotch. His hand slipped under her panties to grip her ass deep in the crevice of her cheek.

She could feel his tongue fighting hers. His cock grinding into her crotch. And his finger circling and probing her tight little butt hole.

"OH MY GOD!" He said as he broke the kiss and let her go.

"...Honey?" She got out as she tried to catch her breath.

"I'm so sorry. I... I'm going to bed!"

Then he rushed off to his room before she could say anything. Not that she had ANY idea what the hell she would say. Judith walked on trembling legs to the kitchen table and sat down.

Lance Hubbard was having a horrible night. His bed sheets were a mess and no matter what position he chose he could not get comfortable. Visions of the mad man desecrating his rear flew through his mind. Only to be vaporized by denial.

"I was only hard because he was jacking me off!" He thought.

Lance could still feel the warmth of the man's grip on his hips.

He forced himself to think of women. Lude women. Doing unspeakable things WITH him. Women with large breasts. Rubbing them up and down his shaft. Soft mouths sliding down the length of his cock. He would grab them by their long brown hair, IMEANBLONDE!

He would grab them by their long {blonde} hair and force them to take all of him into their mouth. He would pull her up and slam her against the wall, THETABLE! He would slam her down on the table... Then lift up the oversized jersey she wore, NO! BABYDOLL!! ERRRRRR!

He got out of bed and paced. He reorganized his closet hoping something menial would help. Aluminum bat on the top shelf with the glove. Old maroon Doc Martens from under the pile of crap. Moved to the shoe pile near the door. But trying to lose some of the lust that wouldn't leave him in peace was not working out. His dick was still rock hard.

The crazy bastard had said he would fuck his mom because there was nothing closer to grab. He had taken that to mean a logistical restraint due to geography. But every thought he had went to his mom.

"He did something to my head. I didn't used to feel this way."

He thought back to his time with his mom before tonight. Yesterday they had dinner and watched T.V. The night before he got home first and cooked dinner. They had their usual conversation before he went on patrol. When he came home they talked. The night before that? She was wearing a light green turtleneck leotard with tight black slacks. He could see the leotard lines running over her butt in the slacks.

"Looking good, Mom." He said as he slapped her on the ass.

They both laughed it off. But later that night when he was beating off he kept coming back to the idea of bending her over.

"...shit..."

"Fuck it."

He dropped his drawers and kicked them off. His mother's bedroom door wasn't locked. It never was. He walked in and crossed to her bathroom. She always had a nightlight on in there. He located the small jar of vaseline and put a thin layer on his cock. She was laying on her side. Apparently still fast asleep.

Without ceremony, he walked to the bed and tugged her panties off. He climbed onto the bed while turning her onto her back and spreading her legs.

"...Hrmmm?" She mumbled.

He slid into her with one slow smooth stroke.

Surprisingly, she did not wake up.

When he pulled back? "Huh? What? OH!" She yelped as he slid back in.

She put her hands on his chest. "S Stop. Ow. STOP! Uh. Who ar... Lance!? Ah. Stop damn it."

He leaned in and forced his tongue into her mouth. Judith bit his tongue. Not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to force him to open his eyes.

"Shtawp."

He ground his cock slowly and deeply against her cervix. She grunted just before he started forcing the head of his cock in a slow circle around the surface of her cervix. When she gasped, he pulled her into a deeper kiss. He kept up his slow grinding for several minutes until she finally broke the kiss to grunt and shake. When he felt her pussy becoming super saturated he knew she'd cum.

Lance put his left hand behind her head and pulled her into his shoulder. His right hand pulled her ass tight against him as he humped into her with fury. Judith grunted with every stroke. Unknowingly pulling her knees up to allow him even deeper access.

Lance drilled and drilled. Until his mother was a drooling slob holding on for dear life. He finally grunted as a huge shot of cum launched from his cock. Judith grunted with every stab his cock made before each volley left her son.