Freedom League Ch. 02: Punch & Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought so." She smiled.

And with a flick of her wrist. She lobbed Yun out a few feet before he plummeted face first to his death.

Punch and Judy smiled as they watched him fall. Listening to his screams.

"Feel better?' Punch asked.

Judy's smile faltered. "Some." She sighed. "I've spent days feeling horrible. And all that time there are women out there living in hell. Lance would want us to help them. And fast. So who's this guy you know?"

"Bucker?! Oh you're gonna love him! Great guy! Just great."

Judy nodded. "He hates your fuckin guts. Doesn't he?"

"Absolutely!" He smiled as he pulled her close. "Ready, baby?"

"Judy."

"Her too." He smiled again.

"Yeah. I'm ready." She said as she snuggled into him.

The only thing any onlookers saw. Was Punch and Judy fading from view.

The end.

Hayden D. Linder

*******************

For those of you who are curious. This one actually spawned from a fucked up erotic fantasy I had about the Joker butt fucking Robin. I'm not sure any of you care. But I like to add a little color to my stories.

*******************