Freedom League Ch. 02: Punch & Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl had no sooner drained the good Major than rolled him on his back with his legs in the air. The Major flinched when he felt the head of Earl's dick press against his ass.

"Two for flinching!" Earl hollered as he pressed hard against Lance's ass.

He was so excited that Lance became a little nervous. He was pretty sure Earl was rough at the best of times. But an excited Earl could be painfully uncontrollable.

"AH! Easy, man!"

Earl pressed on. Lance could feel his anus wanting to open. He reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. A little more slipped in. "Almost..." He grunted as Earl pressed on. Then Lance urged his hips up towards the man's cock and,

"Oh!.. Oh fuck yeah." Lance sighed as Earl slid home.

Earl began to give him a steady fucking. "This is the life, huh?" Earl smiled. "Helping people. Making new friends. Bribing whores. Sodomizing a superhero on the rooftop of a slum. Ah yeah."

Earl was still massive. All Lance got out in reply was "Ung."

Earl had the Major's legs pinned back with his elbows. He smiled as he leaned close to Lance's face. "I love you. You know?" He smiled like this was a "tender moment."

"...Yup ...fuck ...ung."

Earl started stroking the Major's cock while giving him a deep wet kiss.

"What happened with dear ole mom?" Earl sleazed.

"Ung-nope-uh"

"Why not?!"

He increased his speed to hammer Major Justice's ass. Lance eventually broke down and told him. He started with how he had grabbed his mother out of the blue and slammed her against the wall. He noticed that Earl's cock was getting bigger the more he said. By the time he got to Gwyneth eating out his mother. Earl was hammering his ass. Earl launched so many shots of cum into his lover that Lance thought his guts would swell. Lance lost all control. He screamed out his own orgasm sending cum flying over both of them. Several minutes later and Earl was still giving him deep hard thrusts like he was still cuming.

"EaRRl?"

"Huh?"

"I think you're done."

"Ohhh? shIIt... Yeah."

He finally stopped. A few minutes later he pulled his cock out.

Major Justice sighed in relief as Earl stepped back to sit on the roof. While the Major's hips cheered as his legs finally fell down to rest.

"I gotta... I gotta get home."

"OK... Let me help."

The Major nodded but after a few moments when nothing happened, he looked up to see his pants and boots were back on. Only now his back was uncomfortable because he was laying on his utility belt. He sat up.

Crazy was gone. He shook his head again.

Standing up, he stretched his legs and was about to head back to his mom's place.

"Good work tonight." Came a dark voice from the shadows.

Major Justice spun quickly ducking low. The man that stepped out wore a black suit with a red and orange vest. The collar of his jacket had a silver design running along it. If Lance could read Farsi who would've known it said "There is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet."

Lance had met him once before. Jinn, the representative for the Freedom League that had approached him. Lance cringed as he stood up.

"How long have you been there?"

Jinn shook his head. "Your relationship with your sidekick is your business. I simply wanted to know if you'd thought about our offer."

"Yes... I'm sorry. It's been a couple of crazy days. My answer is "yes."

"Good." Jinn smiled. "There is unfortunately paperwork to be done. But I will be in touch in a day or two to finalize."

"That sounds great. Thank you." Lance smiled.

Jinn gave a slight bow before turning into an owl and flying away.

"Huh."

Back at home; "How was it tonight?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Really good!"

Judith didn't recognize the high pitched voice that answered her. She grabbed a butcher knife. Spinning in time to find Earl leaning against the entrance to the kitchen with a huge smile.

Judith was scared/confused/appalled then angry. "You're that piece of shit that raped my son!"

"Hhhhheeeeee seemed to like it."

"You fucked with his head!" She pointed with the knife.

"And if I hadn't you'd still be traipsing around in those T-shirts. Showing off your ass to him? Telling yourself it was fine. You just wanted to be comfortable." He pantomimed with his hands while explaining. "All the while pretending poor Lancey wasn't beating off to beat the band!" He laughed.

"That!.. That's not what I was doing."

"Uh huh." He said as he strode over to her. "You wanted to fuck him." She shook her head as he took the knife away. "You REALLY wanted him to fuck you." He laughed again.

"You're sick!"

He glanced off in the distance as if confused. "I didn't know it showed."

He grabbed her ass with both hands. "I am NOT fucking you!" She yelled.

He forced his way between her legs and lifted her onto the table. She tried to push him away. Leaning in close he said, "But just think of Lance? When he gets home and finds you on all fours? Screaming for his cock to join in?" He smiled "What do you think that'll do to him? Hmmmm?" He was rubbing his crotch into hers. He kissed her behind the jaw. "You know he'll love it." He whispered.

She pulled back from him. Forcing him a small distance back with her arms. The look of disgust she gave him would have been withering to any other man. Earl laughed.

The belts at the end of his sleeves wrapped around her wrists and pulled her arms out to the side. He began to knead and pinch her breasts. Once her nipples hardened he gripped her ass and scooched it closer to the edge of the kitchen table. Grinding his cock into her.

"You going to rape [me] now?"

"You going to cum like a slut when I do?" He smiled as he went back to squeezing her breasts.

Her hips began to move on their own. "You are a disgusting person." She said with a shake of the head.

"And your pussy's already wet." He whispered.

Major Justice could hear the smacking of flesh as he came in the roof side door. He walked down the small flight of stairs to look into his mother's bedroom. Earl was wearing nothing but his mask. Judith was completely nude on all fours. Her head hung low as she fought to return Earl's thrusts.

"Earl!" He yelled.

Judith looked up, saw Lance and smiled. "Honey! Bring that cock over here!" She said as she licked her lips.

Lance was instantly hard. He quickly ditched everything he was wearing before crawling onto the bed. Mom grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth the minute it was within reach.

"How was the walk home?" Earl asked jovially.

"Go to hell!" Lance said as he got into rhythm with the both of them.

"I would've brought ya with me. But I needed some time to get ole Mother here up to speed."

"Mm hm." Came the delicious hum from his mother.

Lance took control of her head and began to pump deeper with each thrust she lunged at him. Judith could feel herself about to cum. She wanted a mouth full of Lance's juices when that happened. So she started humming harder while thrusting more forcefully back at Crazy.

She'd never been spit roasted before. Her orgasm was glorious. That and her humming made Lance fire deeply down her throat. It took Earl a few more minutes to finish as the two of them collapsed. He held Judith's hips in place. Thrusting through her grunts until he finally got a coo out of her from his deluge of semen.

"Now, for the "Piece de Resistance."

"Huh." Judith asked blurraly.

"I've been saving her ass for you. I know how much you love it."

In an almost sleepy smile Judith asked, "Really, Honey?"

"You're gonna want this." Earl handed him the Vaseline from the bathroom.

Lance put a thin coating on his cock while Judith licked her lips. Earl rolled her onto her back. "Trust me. It'll all go better this way."

She gave an unconvinced nod. The position didn't bother her. EARL bothered her.

Lance pushed her knees forward then lined up his cock. It took MANY gentle pushes but before too long he had slipped in. He kissed his mom then began several smooth and easy thrusts into her. Then Earl's head popped over his shoulder.

"My turn." He smiled.

Judith's face instantly took on a look of irritation.

Lance's eyes got larger. Then his mouth fell open. Then his cock got larger.

"OH!" Judith exclaimed.

Lance began to go deeper and a little harder.

She looked at Earl. Who was smiling at her. "It's like I'm fucking you, with his dick!"

Lance gasped and moaned. The sensation was ludicrous. On top of that, the expressions his mother was making were simply adding to the whole experience. Having just cum, all of them took a very long time to finish. Earl was not helping. Every time one of them seemed to be close. Earl would slow down or change up his technique. Judith couldn't figure out if he was a mind reader or just naturally a bastard.

Then she realized how he knew. As they were fucking and her climax would build she could hear herself moaning more urgently. Then Earl slowed down again. He slowly built back up to speed when she heard,

"Oh fuck that's good. Oh fuck that's so good." Came out of Lance.

Then Earl slowed down again. "Earl, God damn you!" She yelled.

"Well, we don't want it to end too soon." He whined.

"Yes - we - do!" She yelled back.

"Some hedonist you are." He mumbled as he began to slam into Lance's ass.

A few minutes of that and Earl came like a rocket. Then Lance came. But dug deep to find what strength he could. Until eventually Judith exclaimed her release. After several moments of heavy breathing. Lance maneuvered Judith's legs around until they could all lay sideways in a giant spoon. Earl pulled the sheet over them just as his two new friends passed out.

Lance was jarred awake several times that night. Either Earl would move a bit in his sleep. Which would move his cock around inside of Lance. Or Mom would wiggle to get comfortable in her sleep. Which did wonderful things to his dick.

It was the best night's sleep he'd ever had.

That morning, Lance was eased out of sleep by soothing moans and small gasps. When he realized his cock felt good. He was able to brush away the fog of sleep.

Judith had her eyes closed. With her left hand gripping the headboard. And her right holding a fistful of bed sheet. He watched as she used her leverage to move her ass up and down his cock. Ultimately he had to give in. He gripped her hip and her shoulder. Before slowly increasing the speed of their copulation.

He let loose a few gasps of his own when this action caused Earl's cock to slide in and out of him too. A few strokes later he felt Earl grab his hip and his shoulder. Thankfully he was in a more mellow mood than usual. As Earl's pace matched theirs.

They moaned in ecstasy for thirty minutes before Lance blew. His final thrusts brought Mom to the finish just as Earl thrust deeply into Lance for his completion. It almost made Earl's dick re-harden when he heard both Lance AND Judith gasping from his thrusting.

Judith pulled herself off/away/out of bed.

"We need a shower." She stated as she bumbled to get the shower going.

"Do we have to?" Whined Earl.

Lance laughed before G - E - N - T - L - Y dislodging himself from Earl.

The three of them stuffed themselves into the shower. Judith wanted to get clean but the boys? They were far more interested in soaping her up. Her nether regions were {very} suitable for the work day that lay ahead. She did her best to reciprocate. Hoping that she might be able to make them as self conscious and uncomfortable as she felt. But alas...

"Perhaps you should kneel down and inspect it, Mother."

"It really is the only way to be sure." Earl smiled over her shoulder at her.

"I think we're clean enough!" She commanded.

She forced her way out of their embrace to begin toweling off. With one last glance at the boys. She shook her head and left to get dressed. Lance stepped out once he saw the game was over.

"Why do they have to work?" Earl grumbled.

Lance had finished getting ready and was on his way to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast. But he came up short when he saw Judith grunting on her back. Her tan slacks were around her ankles as her legs dangled over the side. While Earl hammered his large cock in and out of her. He had interlaced his fingers with hers to restrain her hands to the table above her head.

"Mother, are you alright?"

"Yes... Ung. Yes, dear. Ung."

Lance shook his head. "Really, Earl? You didn't get enough already?"

"Well, she's fucking gorgeous! Isn't she?"

Lance sighed with another shake of the head. Before going to the fridge for a snack. "Did you want anything, Mother?"

"Yes. Ung." She smiled. "Why don't we... Ah! have a conversation... Ung! while this horny -psycho- MMM! Ah. fucks me on the table?"

"OK. What'd you want to talk about?" He asked as he popped a breakfast burrito into the microwave.

Judith glared at him with a shake of her head. "...You never told me. OHHH! ...Whew. How was last night?"

"It was a great night!" Earl enthused.

Lance laughed before telling her everything in detail that happened that night.

"Soooo >Earl< actually helped? Ung. Ung."

"Yeah." He nodded, just as surprised as she was. "I think we rescued almost twenty women."

"Wow... And you said yuh yuh yuh yes to the league? That's cool."

"DID YOU!?" Earl said in surprise.

"I said that just a minute ago."

"Sorry." He cringed guiltily. "I was staring at mom's breasts."

Lance ate his burrito while his two lovers fucked on the table. Mom looked to be fighting it. He was pretty sure she wanted to dislike Earl. But even she couldn't deny how the man had a way of making you want to cum. He would change up the direction of his hips until he found that spot. The one that made her gasp and force her hips to surge in response. Then he would capitalize on that by stroking in that same spot until she began to hump back harder.

"You sick bastard! That's it! That's it!" She screamed as her hips fought back at him.

Earl laughed and hammered into her harder. Until they both climaxed together. Then collapsed on the table.

"I love this table... This is a nice table." Earl slurred.

"And I've never heard of Breakfast Theater before? But this was fantastic." They both turned to glare at Lance. "But as much fun as this was. I have to get to work." Lance wiped his mouth and kissed them both goodbye.

Once the door closed behind him. Earl commented. "Sometimes your son is an ass."

"Hey! He was fine before you got him all [dick] oriented."

Earl shrugged in acceptance. Then moved his hands down to massage her breasts through her blouse. "Do you have to go to work?"

He had started gyrating his hips in tiny pulses in and out of her. She suppressed the purr that fought to come out. "I've already missed one day this week. {Because of you}. I'm not missing another."

"But I wanted to play with your new collar." He whined as he looped a finger through one of the rings around her neck and pulled her face closer.

"If you >ever< want to play with my collar? You better get up and let me go to work."

He grumbled but pulled himself up and out of her. Judith laughed at his antics before getting herself cleaned up and presentable.

"What are you going to do today?" She asked just before she left the apartment.

"Same thing I do every day." She raised an eyebrow in anticipation. "Mope." He answered before slumping down cross legged on the floor.

That evening Earl was gone when she got home. As the first one home, Judith prepared dinner. Once Lance arrived they talked about their day.

"I had lunch with Gwyneth today?" Judith commented.

"Was she able to stand when you finished with her?" Lance asked in his sleaziest voice.

Judith mocked a scowl. "That "Earl" is a bad influence on you. And YES she was fine. We just chatted."

"How is she?" He smiled as he took a bite of meatloaf.

"Good. She's going to school to be a physicist."

"Huh! I hate being a sexist. But she just didn't fuck like I thought a scientist would fuck."

"Ohhh very crude. You've outdone yourself." She smiled.

"Thank you, Mother."

"I thought Earl would be home."

"Yeah. You never can tell with that guy."

"Will you meet up with him tonight?"

"Probably. But I couldn't even guess when and where that would be."

They finished their meal and chatted some more. But once it was dark. Lance got changed and "Major Justice" went on patrol.

He had nothing else to work on. He wasn't sure if or when Earl would show up. So, back to the hooker.

"Heeeeyy it's you." She smiled as she walked into the alley. "I heard you did good last night."

"Yeah. We got almost twenty women out of that pit."

"I heard. And I know I got paid but... It still felt nice when I heard the news. You know?"

Major Justice nodded with a smile. "Thank you, by the way." She shrugged it off. "I was hoping you might have another lead for me."

"Normally I don't know shit from nothin. But it just so happens I DID overhear the bartender at the "BeerHouse." He was talkin about how these guys got another four or five places around town."

"Is - that - soooooooo?" Came a singing voice from the shadows.

Kimmi looked around the Major's shoulder before saying, "Looks like your friends back."

Major look and saw the mad man walking toward them. "Kimmi." He said in a sweet tone."

"Earl." She said as if he was something distasteful.

"What's this Bartender look like?" Earl asked with excited interest.

"Now look, you crazy bastard. He didn't say it like he was braggin. So no goin and doin whatever weird shit you do. He's just a guy. OK?" Earl nodded with disappointment. "He sounded like he'd heard somethin though. So, maybe he can help." When the Major and crazy nodded she went on. "Big guy. Blonde hair. Black frame glasses. An his name's Marco."

"He still on shift?" Major Justice asked.

"Yeah. He'll be there till 2."

"Thank you, Kimmi. And you be safe out here. OK?"

She smiled and nodded.

Earl handed her another wad of cash. "For the little ones."

"I don't have kids." She said as she took the money.

"I was talking about the crabs."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Love that girl." Earl commented as they headed away.

Getting to Marco was easy enough. Once they got him outside he explained he had a "regular" come in earlier and when talk turned to the big bust. He told everyone how this wouldn't hurt their business because there were like five or six more in this city.

"Any idea where any of them are?" Major Justice asked.

"He said he goes to the one on Carlson. Just behind the old vinyl record store. I didn't get more than that. I don't want to go to those places. So I didn't ask." He shrugged.

The Major thanked him and they left. "Long way to Carlson."

"Give us a hug." Earl commanded with open arms and a smile.

"Can't you just put your hand on my shoulder or something?" He asked as he hugged Earl.

"Yes I can."

The world went swirly and the lights went wild and soon they were in an alley.

"Where are we?"

"Record store should be on the other side of this building."

"OK. Let's climb up top and have a look."

The Major and Earl hopped up the side of the three story building in two bounds. They sneaked over to the far edge to have a look. The record store was a two story building. Below them were two cars with their trunks open. They watched several men unloading boxes and carrying them into the building.

"What's in the boxes?" Major Justice asked. Earl shrugged. "Let's slip in one of those open windows on the second floor and find out." They hopped across to the Record store and crept in. The Major could hear the men working on the bottom floor. None of them seemed to be coming up here. He and crazy quietly walked to the stairs and headed down.

The men were placing the boxes next to interior walls with several feet between each box. There wasn't much else on this floor. Major Justice tapped Earl on the shoulder. But when he turned to talk to him the explosion lifted him off his feet. Through the stairwell sideways. Up through the roof and across the skyscape a few buildings down. He came to rest wedged in the side of an old brick building.