Freedom League Ch. 02: Punch & Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several moments of ejaculated jerks, Judith's hands finally fell to the bed. While Lance's grip eased and his body settled to rest.

"Honey..," She gasped "what... what happened... tonight?"

He shook his head into the crook of her neck. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

It was her turn to shake her head. "Not THIS." She pulled up his head and held his face in both hands. "Something happened... earlier."

Lance shook his head again. "I don't wanna talk about it."

Her eyes gave a slight roll as her brows rose. "I -really- think we need to."

He gave her a quick tongue kiss. "Later." Before rolling her over on her stomach.

"Oomf." Then she felt him press the head of his cock against something that she had never... "Wait! WAIT LANCE!"

She was trying to use her arms in a mix of hitting him and forcing herself back over. With just a touch of panic-y "gotta get away."

"Lance! Don't..." But his pushing was getting more insistent. "Just give me a minute!" He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. "Ahh!"

"Hold still Mother." He growled in her ear.

Instinctively, she stopped moving. She could feel the head of his cock slowly spreading her wider while it intruded farther. She grabbed two fistfulls of sheets covering the bed and let out a nervous whine.

"Baby, just..." She had no idea what she was going to say. She was desperate to find anything that would convince him to stop. His grip on her hair held rock steady. His cock creeped deeper. "Lance? Please!" He pushed in farther. "I don't know if I can take it."

His cock pressed on.

"Please don't make this hurt." Then the head of his cock slipped in. "AH!.. Wait. Wait. Ah. Lance?"

He held himself still. "Yes, Mother?" He whispered in her ear.

"...Be gentle?" She whined again.

He gave a small laugh. "No."

He sunk himself all the way in on his first thrust. "OH!" She squealed. He pulled all the way back. Until just the head of his dick was in her. Then quickly back in. "OH!" He kept his grip. Pulling her head back but levered himself up on his right hand.

"OH!"..."OH!"..."AH!"..."FUCK!"..."OH!"..."LANCE!"..."PLEASE!"

And he kept hammering her. Until she stopped squealing and started shaking from another orgasm. He slowed his thrusting and lowered her head to the mattress. She could feel his left hand rubbing and massaging her left ass cheek.

"We're not done yet, Mother."

She whimpered.

He brushed the hair from her face and asked, "Are you ready?"

She was still twitching but she nodded. He pulled her up onto her knees by gripping her hips and lifting. She followed suit by pushup-ing her front to doggy style. It was one of her favorite positions when Lance's Father was alive. But he was never in her ass when they did it.

Lance started a nice easy long fucking into her. Giving both of them a chance to recover. Her ass had a lovely shake to it when it impacted with him. He was mesmerized for a time. His cock easing in then out. After a few minutes of moving slow and steady she started pushing back at him. He caught her looking over her shoulder at him. Her face expressed a sense of "thoroughly fucked" with just a hint of worry.

"Come here, Mother." He said as he slowly pulled her up until she was sitting on him.

She was nervous but felt as if she (wanted) to trust him. He kissed her as he massaged her breasts under her jersey. He could feel her nipples getting hard as their kiss continued and his hips kept grinding into her.

"Better?" He asked.

She nodded.

He smiled at her before he pulled her shirt up and over her head. He kissed her again. She moaned into his mouth as he kneaded her breasts. Periodically he would hit a spot when grinding, that made her jerk with a tiny orgasm. That made him smile. He found that the more he played with her nipples? The more her hips moved.

He squeezed her nipples just hard enough to keep a grip. Then hefted the weight of her magnificent breasts.

"Ohhhhhhwuh." She moaned as she broke off their kiss.

Her hips began to pump back and forth a little faster.

"You like that?" He whispered to her.

She nodded with her eyes closed.

He began to hump her a little harder as he tightened his grip and lifted her breasts more.

"OHHHHH, Lance?" Her hips began to hump him even faster.

He kept his laugh of victory quiet. Now, would not be a good time for laughter. He eased off on her breasts and slowed his hips. Massaging her breasts again, he said, "Was that good?"

She opened her eyes to look at him. "Mm hm." She nodded again.

"Once more then?"

She let out another whimper.

He pinched her nipples again and began to lift. Her hips immediately started going very fast as her head fell back.

"Oh... FFFFFFFuuuuuuu." She moaned out.

Lance took her ass as hard as he could from this position. While lifting and squeezing even harder than before. It didn't last nearly long enough. And then both of them climaxed in hearty screams. Major Justice collapsed on top of his mother.

"Please, baby. No more. Every part of me is exhausted." She whispered hoarsely.

Lance could only nod in reply before passing out.

Judith awoke from a small tremor in her butt. She could feel someone draped over her but a little off to her left side. When she looked to find Lance asleep next to her. Last night came back in a rush of guilt and lust. His right arm was across her back and his right leg between her legs. But with one small twerk? Yes. His cock was still firmly up her ass. She sighed and shook her head.

"You need to call in to work." Lance commented from behind closed eyes.

She looked at him but with his eyes shut she couldn't read his mood. "Are you going to dominate me all day, if I do?" She asked softly.

His right hand began to rub and knead her right ass cheek. "It wasn't a request." He said as he shifted himself back on top of her. She gasped as the few inches of cock, that had slipped out in the night, crept back in. His left hand held her neck just under her jaw. He used it to move her head up so that he could whisper in her right ear.

"I dominated you?" He asked as he pressed in with his hips.

"Ah... Yes." She answered in a breathy tone.

He started giving her small gentle thrusts. "Then I own you?" She whimpered in response. He reiterated, "You're mine?"

"Yes." She breathed with wide eyes.

He gave her longer strokes. "If you show up to the Library with a collar around your neck? ...How many of your coworkers will know what it means?"

"oh... fuck... I..? FOUR!.." She took a deep breath. "Four will know!"

"Ah. Would you prefer that? A black leather collar with an "LH" hanging from it?"

She gave several grunts as her hips began to move against him.

"Or... I could brand you?"

"NO!" She yelled. But her hips bucked harder as her eyes shut.

"You'd have "Lance" branded across this lovely right ass cheek of yours."

"No." She shook her head. But he could feel her juices flowing across his balls. "I'm not getting buried with "Lance" on my ass."

He laughed as he nuzzled her neck. "At this rate... you may be buried with Lance -UP- your ass, Mother." He whispered.

"NO!" Her body was shaking and trembling.

"You like the idea." He whispered.

She nodded several fast nods. "I do!" She was trying very hard not to cum. "I do. But please don't."

"You'd rather wear a collar that tells everyone, "You're owned?"

"Yes! Yes!" She was still nodding.

"I'll have to come visit you for lunch from now on. Just so I can fuck this tight little..."

The thought of her baby boy coming to see her at work. Smiling and laughing with her friends. As he walked her to a private reading room. Her knowing the whole time he was going to sodomize her.

Her body spasmed and shook so much. That Major Justice was cumming deep in her rear before he could finish his thought.

Many minutes later, "Let me call in." She looked at him. "And then you ARE telling me what happened last night."

He shook his head.

"Yes! You are. I'm still your mother. I may not be a very {good} one. But I DO still care about you." She stated as she crawled. Stopped to let him ease out of her. Then crawled some more to her phone on the bedside table.

Once her call was done, they slipped into the shower. She tried to get him to talk. Mostly so he'd stop washing her tits. That was driving her to distraction. But instead of talking he slipped down and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh, you devious little bastard!" She yelled.

But she moved with him when he positioned her back against the wall of the shower. His hands wrapped around her thighs. While she propped her feet on the edge of the tub. Her hands held his face firmly against her sex. As she pumped her hips into his mouth.

Once he'd made his mother cum several times. They finished their shower.

"Still hungry?" She asked as she leaned against the bathroom sink for stability.

"I am, actually!" He smiled.

"Good." She nodded. "Eggs and bacon are in the fridge. Go make us some." She ordered as she leaned on the sink to support her wobbly legs.

Breakfast was good and she FINALLY got the story about the previous night. It took time but the more he shared. The more she knew she needed to hear this. And he needed to share it.

"...And then I went into your bedroom." He finished in a rather ashamed kind of tone.

She rubbed her face with both hands. "...OK. This isn't judgement. Just tell me how off the mark I am here. So, - all - of - this..." She motioned around them as if to exemplify their sex acts. "...happened because you don't want to admit you're gay?"

"No!" He answered in an insulted voice.

She shrugged. "Well... You said you liked it. I assumed..."

He shook his head. "I'm not sure I can explain. Uh... Give me a second." He walked to his room and came back with his phone. He used it to turn on the T.V. before finding the workout channel. "OK. Yeah this one." He selected a workout with a muscular black man who appeared to be in his thirties. He was topless with lycra shorts and cross-trainers. Lance sat back down at the table. "Alright, you see that guy?"

"Yeah!" She smiled. "That's one sexy bastard."

"Does nothing for me."

Her head pivoted at him like she couldn't believe her ears. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Good looking guy. Great body. Probably hung. But..." He took her hand off the table and placed it on his crotch. "See?"

She gripped his very flaccid cock several times. "Huh... Well, it's growing some now."

"Yeah. Because your hands on my dick."

She grimaced. "Sorry... So, what? This other guy just does it for you? Maybe you have a type?"

"Did you hear my description of him?"

She shrugged.

"This guy wouldn't be the Anti-christ's "Type."

"OK. Soooo..." She shrugged again. "I don't know... Maybe it's some special power of his?"

Lance slouched in the chair as he thought about it. Her hand was still stroking him. He smiled when he realized she didn't know it.

"Maybe. But it didn't feel that way. A power should have made me all for it the minute I came into range. I didn't get hard from him until he was... uh."

"Just say it. It's OK."

His brows rouse as he said, "In - me."

"Maybe it's a contact thing?"

Lance shrugged. "Well, regardless of what it is. I have things I have to do today."

"What's the plan?" Lance stood and took his cock out of his shorts. "Oh." She got out before he brought her head down to slip his cock between her lips.

"For starters, we need to train you to deep throat."

"Whaugh!?"

"Mm hm." He nodded.

He used both hands to bring her up and down his shaft. He pushed deeper but she kept gagging.

He watched her eyes water as, "Hrk! Ungk!" She pivoted her head to the side and waggled and gagged more. He could see her eyes get big when his cock became even harder in her mouth. The gagging was having a horrible affect on him. And he felt terrible as he helped her choke down another inch of his shaft.

And just when he felt the tip slip into her throat, both of her hands pushed against his thighs to stop. Tears ran down her face but she forced herself back down. Choking and gagging until the tip slipped in again. But this time she closed her eyes and let him slide it all the way down. Only when her mouth ran into his balls did she reopen her eyes.

Lance was in heaven as he began to fuck his mother's throat. Judith swallowed and relished in the feeling his shakes gave her. She swallowed again. And he shook again. She kept sucking and swallowing until finally,

"I'm going to cum!"

He forcefully thrust in and out of her throat as rope after rope of cum shot from him. After many thrusts he finally let go of her so she could slide off of his dick and catch her breath. She wiped her mouth and looked up at her son.

"Ready to go shopping?" He smiled.

"Little fucker."

"What was that?"

"Of course dear! Where are we going!" She smiled brightly.

The restaurant they went to for lunch was nice. He knew it had been years since his mother had Gyro's. It may sound cheap but it was one of her favorites. They talked as they walked through the strip mall the restaurant presided in. Until they came across a specialty store.

Lance held the door open for her.

Judith paused. "Is this a... sex store?" She finished with a whisper.

"Yes." He smiled and nodded with a whispering reply.

She gave a nervous nod in return.

"How may we help you today?" A very lovely young woman with dark hair and perky attitude asked. She wore men's levi's with combat boots and a black tight T-shirt that read "Princes" across her breasts.

"I'm looking for a collar." Lance smiled.

"Right this way. We have several to choose from." She began to walk deeper into the store. "Is there a price range you're interested in?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I hate to say price is not an issue. But it kind of isn't."

His mother looked mortified from the time she stepped into the store.

"How about this one?" The young woman held up a very thick and serviceable collar with heavy chrome rings.

Judith looked up to see it just long enough to turn red and look away.

Lance held the collar next to Judith's neck to judge it's look. "What do you think?"

She looked at him with a slight disbelieving shake of the head. "Whatever you think is appropriate, dear." She smiled.

He nodded as if he'd somehow missed her angry visage. Unbuckling the bulky thing he commented, "Let's see how it looks."

He slipped it around his mother's red furiously embarrassed neck. Then buckled it. She wanted to say something to the salesgirl. Who covered her mouth in a feeble attempt to keep from laughing. But just when Judith was about to unload on the girl, she mouthed. "I'm sorry. It's not funny. I'm sorry."

"Take a look in the mirror." Lance commented as he nudged her a step toward the nearest full length mirror on the wall.

He slipped behind her and hung his head over her right shoulder. The collar was a ¼ inch thick. Two inches wide. And had three large chromed rings attached to it. She looked like a dog. She felt Lance's right hand grip her ass and squeeze.

"What do you think?" He asked as his left hand came up and gently gripped her breast.

Judith moaned before giving a light nod. "Do you..." Ahem. "Do YOU like it?" She asked.

"A bit too "chain her to the wall." Lance said. "Not really suitable for work. NO?" He asked the salesgirl.

She smiled as she watched him molest his pet. "I suppose that would depend on where she worked. Is it... a law firm? Or a bank? I could see those being problematic for that collar."

"The public Library on Wilson." He answered.

"Oh! My girlfriend works there." She smiled.

Judith looked horrified as she stared at the girl.

"Really!?" Lance smiled as he brought his right hand up to grasp her other breast. "What a small world." Then he pinched both nipples through her blouse and thin bra. Before lifting.

Judith's mouth fell open as her head tilted back. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"What's her name?" He asked.

The girl had to swallow as Judith's gasps were having an affect on her. "Uh, Lilian." She nodded.

Lance nodded and whispered into his mother's ear. "Do you know a "Lilian?" As he lifted just a little higher.

She nodded several times. "Mmhm.Mmhm, very bright woman." She nodded quickly, again. "Everyone likes her." She continued to nod. Her hips had started to gyrate.

"And I'm sorry. I did not catch your name." He smiled.

"Gwyneth." She forced a smile as she was obviously distracted.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Gwyneth. I am Lance, and THIS is Judith." He lifted even higher and pinched a little harder.

"AH!"

"Say hello, Judith." He whispered.

"Hello." She whimpered out.

"Now. Now. That was horrible... You know, before I go too much farther. I really should ask. Gwyneth, will your Girlfriend be upset if I ask for your help with Judith, here?"

Judith tried to look at him between moans and gasps.

Gwyneth was licking her lips and shaking her head. "Not at all." She husked.

"Excellent. Take over controlling her for me?" He asked as he let her breasts down easy.

Gwyneth stepped closer and began to massage Judith's breasts. Judith chewed her lip nervously as she eyed the young woman.

"Is that better?" Gwen asked.

Judith gave a slight nod.

She pinched her nipples and began to lift. "I need an answer." She whispered.

Judith's hips began to move as she closed her eyes and hummed. "Yes. Yes that's better."

Gwen leaned in close. Just a hare's breath form Judith's lips before lifting higher. "And this? How is this?"

"Ah. Ah."

"Look at me." She whispered.

Judith opened her eyes as her hips went into overdrive. "That's good. So very good." She replied in a husky voice.

Lance ordered, "Judith? I want you to say hello nicely to our new friend and give her a hello kiss."

"Ah. Mm. H H Hello, GwYNeththth." The girl pinched harder near the end.

"Hello, Judith." She smiled.

Then she eased into a deep sensual kiss with his mother. Lance gently massaged her rear as the ladies enjoyed the kiss.

She lowered Judith's breasts before massaging them again. "Mmmmm." Gwyneth commented as she broke the kiss. "A pleasure to meet you. Lilian speaks very highly of you."

"Oh shit." Judith commented. She'd forgotten about her coworker for a moment. Somehow she knew Lilian would be hearing about THIS.

Lance laughed. "I don't suppose there's somewhere around here where Judith could be more comfortable?"

Gwen's brow rose as she nodded. "Just through here." She smiled.

She walked them through a set of doors leading to the storage area. Continuing on to a desk in one of the back corners.

"How's this?" She asked.

Lance had been nudging his mother ahead of him as they walked. So it was easy for him to drape his hands in front of her. And begin unbuttoning her blouse. "This seems perfect." Lance continued until the entire front of Judith's blouse was gaping open. He pulled the edges to the outside of her breasts before tweaking her nipples through her bra.

Gwen had been watching lustfully as he worked. She spared more than a few glances to Judith's face. She looked excited but embarrassed. It was a good mix.

"How do these look, Gwyneth?" Lance asked as he scooped Judith's breasts up and out of the cups of her bra.

Gwen wasted no time. The petite little brunette went right for the fun bags. She sucked in hard on the right nipple while kneading the left. Judith gasped while she caught a slight chuckle from Lance.

Gwen switched breasts just before dragging Judith's head down for a long kiss. Lance slid the zipper down on the back of his mother's slacks. Then pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles.

Lance spread her cheeks before licking and sucking on Judith's ass. His left hand forced its way between her legs to begin rubbing her slit. Even Judith wasn't sure who was causing her to moan more. Gwen had gone back to her breasts and it was all Judith could do to stay on her feet.