Freedom League Ch. 02: Punch & Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance continued to work her ass and slit until Judith, "OHhhhh shiiiiit!"

With that he stood and maneuvered her to sit on the edge of the desk. Gwen immediately kissed her way down the woman's stomach. Until she could force her thighs apart to get to her prize.

Judith had to lean back on her left hand for support. She was starting to see bright flashes as that girl's little tongue devoured her clit. Her right hand instinctively gripped the back of Gwyneth's head.

She didn't notice Lance move behind Gwen to lift her up by her hips. He tugged her bluejeans and panties down a bit. Then smiled as Gwyneth stiffened the moment his cock touched her pussy lips.

She was soaking wet but still had to take a moment to grimace as he eased himself into her.

"Ung."

"Is that alright?" He asked.

"Uh huh. Uh huh." She nodded as she got accustomed to his size while he slowly stroked in and out of her.

Soon, she was able to continue with her meal. Judith had never been involved in this level of debauchery. She was quite proud of the fact that she hadn't fainted yet. Then the little devil slipped two fingers into her and began to stroke her G-spot.

"Gwyneth, you fuckin...!" She took a fistful of the girl's hair and forced her to stay put so she could not stop what she was doing.

Judith pumped her crotch into Gwen's face while Lance stroked in and out of her at a very fast rate. Poor Gwyneth came so hard she hummed. Which made Judith cum and scream. Judith fell back on the desk while Gwen fell forward. Laying across the woman for support.

Lance had eased up on his pumping. Trying to give Gwen a break while he eased in and out of her. He watched as she caught her breath before looking back at him.

"You're really big."

He smiled and nodded. "Mm hm. You ready to continue?"

When she nodded again he slowly began to build steam. Her small ass gave a nice little smacking echo in the storage room. Gwen had to extend her arms to either side of Judith. So she could brace herself on the desk. A few minutes later and Judith had recovered enough to wiggle her way out from under Gwen. She quickly knelt beside the girl. Looking up at Lance with hope.

Gwen was coming again. She fell to her elbows as she fought to hang in there. The minute she was done, Lance pulled out of her and slid his cock into his mother's waiting mouth. Gwen looked back in time to see her gobble the whole thing down.

"No fucking way." She whispered.

Gwen watched as Lance forced Judith to swallow every inch of him. Just before shooting bolt after bolt of cum into her stomach. Judith swallowed until his grip loosened. Then she slid off but milked the shaft. Every pearl she milked out went right onto her tongue. Before she sucked the head and did it all again.

"How?!" Gwyneth yelped.

Lance and Judith laughed.

"Come here, dear." Judith motioned to her. Gwyneth gently eased her tired body up and around to kneel in front of Lance. "Take his cock in your hand... Good. Now put it in your mouth... Yes. That's right. All the way back. Now, I'm going to help you with this next part. Do you trust me?"

Gwen nodded as she sucked. Judith gripped the girl's head from behind with both hands. She continued to give instructions. As she helped maneuver Gwen's head into a few different angles. She gagged a few times and gave off a startled whine.

"Yes. He gets larger when you gag. The fucker finds it flattering or something. Don't worry about it though. You can do this."

Judith kept "helping" until Gwyneth was eventually sliding all the way down a very hard cock. She gave off a squeal of joy when she hit the base.

"Very good! Now, allll the way back? Yes. And all the way back down. Good."

Judith slowly lifted Gwyneth's shirt and began to rub and pinch her left breast as the lesson continued. When Judith felt Lance's hands ease onto Gwyneth's head. She eased her right hand down to Gwyneth's clitorus and gently rubbed in circles.

"It looks like we're coming to the end, dear. But let's drag it out a bit. OK?"

Gwyneth nodded.

"Good. Be sure to look him in the eyes now. Excellent. Remember: your job is to suck and swallow. You control him."

Lance glared at his mother.

Judith laughed. "He didn't know that."

Gwen hummed happily in reply.

"If you want to slow him down. Just open your mouth a little and ease up on the sucking. You can make sloppy gagging sounds. Which should distract him."

Lance looked almost offended. But his eyes went hot when Gwen started "Urk hrmf blurf urk urk."

"See? He can't help it. Even knowing what you're doing he's still under your spell. Do you like control?"

Gwen started sucking again before, "Mm hm."

Lance's eyes slightly rolled.

"Careful now. Too much humming and he'll blow. When you want to finish. Simply suck, swallow a lot and hum." She smiled as she kissed the girl on the cheek.

"I can't tell you how good it feels to watch as your man unloads in your mouth." She stated as she increased her manipulation of Gwyneth's vagina.

Gwen moaned. And did EVERYTHING Judith told her to do.

Lance began to increase his pace as he quickly sped towards another finnish. His volume wasn't nearly as much as it had been for Judith but it had been a long day. He pulled the girl's face into him with each ejaculation. Until he was finally spent.

Gwen was fighting through several tremors of her own. Judith had finished her off just after Lance had launched his first round. Mindless of her surroundings. Gwyneth milked and sucked until Judith had to comment. "I think you got all." She smiled.

"Sorry." She said as she let him go.

He shook his head shakily. "It's OK. You were great. Thank you." He whispered as he stumbled his way to lean on the desk.

"Holy fuck." Gwyneth stated.

Judith laughed as she stroked the girl's cheek. "Are you alright?"

"I think so?"

Judith laughed again and hugged her. "You did very well today."

Once everyone had recovered. Put their clothes back in order. And wiped the cum off their faces. They stepped back into the store.

"Whoo!" Lance commented. The ladies smiled at him. "OK. Where were we?"

"Do {you} like this collar?" Judith asked the girl.

Gwyneth bit her lip as she hooked a finger through one of the loops and pulled Judith close. "...Yeah. I think it suits you." She answered quietly.

Judith smiled and groped the girl's left breast. Getting her a purr from Gwen. Judith leaned in and gave Gwen another deep kiss. "Perhaps we should get another for you?"

Gwyneth looked unsure. Judith kept kneading her breast but brought her left hand up to grip the back of the girl's neck. Using that hold to pull her closer. "Might do you some good to be owned. Hmm?"

The intensity of her stare made Gwen shake a bit. Judith slipped her hand down to the girl's right ass cheek. Pulled her crotch hard against her before slipping her tongue into the girl's mouth again.

"It would be nice to have a pet of my own." Judith whispered to her.

Gwen shot a nervous glance to Lance.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. But this is between you two."

When Gwen looked back to Judith. Judith kissed her with eyes open. "Come on. Don't be a pussy." She whispered.

Gwyneth smiled and nodded. "...I ...I." She nodded some more.

Judith smiled with her own nod. "Let's get you fitted then."

They went back to the same display. Where Judith took a twin to the collar she wore and affixed it to Gwyneth's neck. Then she pulled on the ring until Gwen had to go to her knees. "How's that then?"

Gwyneth licked her lips and nodded as she looked up at her new mistress.

"When do you get off?"

"E e evry time?"

They both heard Lance laugh. Judith scowled at her. "You're hilarious." Gwen smiled. "When?"

"6PM."

"Good. We'll be back to get you."

With that. Judith lifted the girl back up by her collar. Lance paid in cash.

Gwen walked them outside. "Thank you for shopping with us today." She smiled. Lance laughed and started to walk away.

Judith was the one that picked up on something being wrong. She rubbed Gwen's arm. "Why don't you tell me what's bothering you."

It was Gwen's turn to laugh. "Where do I start?"

"How about with whatever is bothering you the most?"

Lance had noticed Judith wasn't with him. When he turned around to see her talking with Gwyneth? It looked like one of those times he should stay OVER here.

"I've uh, I'm just not, fuck."

"You've never had a threesome?"

"I've never a LOT of things."

Judith was rubbing bother arms now. "That's OK. You did magnificent."

"My performance isn't my problem."

"...Were you lying about not cheating on your girlfriend?" Judith asked carefully.

"Uh... I was lying ABOUT the girlfriend." Judith made a face that said "why?" "Saying she's my girlfriend in this place sounds cool. She's a girl and she's my friend. But we're just roommates. I've never actually..."

"Been with a woman." Judith finished with a knowing nod.

"Yeah." She answered with a note of relief.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I haven't either."

"What?!"

Judith laughed. "I fooled around with some friends in highschool. But it was just a little light kissing and finger stuff."

"Huh."

"What I'm saying is it's OK. You've never done anything like this before?"

Gwyneth shrugged and shook her head.

"I haven't either. The last man I was with, before Lance I mean, was my husband. He died five years ago."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's OK." She smiled. "Are you OK?"

She shrugged again. "I guess I just felt a little... slutty?"

Judith laughed. "Yeah. Men can run around sticking it in everything moving. But you get a chance for a threesome and suddenly you're slut."

"I KNOW!"

Judith hugged her and pulled out her phone. She called Gwen's phone once she had the number. "Now, you have my number. But I will be back here at 6. You understand?"

Gwyneth nodded with a smile.

"Don't make me have to come find you."

"Yes ma'am."

Judith hugged her goodbye before giving her a gentle kiss. Then turned and caught up to Lance.

"She alright?"

"Yeah. She just needed to talk."

He took her for ice cream while they continued their afternoon.

"Do you like the collars?"

"No." She stated matter of factly between licks of her desert.

"Good." He smiled back at her.

"Why did you do that to me?" She whined as she let her hands fall to her lap.

He laughed "Making you uncomfortable is fun. AND I like showing you off." He smiled. "And you seemed to enjoy ALL of it."

She licked her cone. "...Maybe."

After a few hours of window shopping Judith left Lance to collect Gwen and make sure she was alright. Lance headed home to get changed. That night Major Justice went on patrol. Back to the area where he ran into "crazy man." Tonight he realized a lot had changed. Just yesterday he had chronic confidence issues. But today, the sex store being a prime example, he seemd wildly confident. Maybe it was due to him making his mom cum about a bazillion times?

He hoped it wasn't the dick in the ass. That would still be all too embarrassing if it was.

Originally he had come to this area because he had heard rumors of sex traffickers. Barring running into his stark white friend, he hoped to get a little closer to the source of those rumors. He sat on the roof of a four story building thinking about where to start.

"Well, you look better."

Shit.

He turned to see the psycho sitting on the edge of the roof. Kicking his feet like a little kid. He felt his cock start to stiffen.

"It's pheromones. Isn't it?"

"What's feral moans?"

"Whatever it is about you that makes my dick hard."

"Flattery!" He smiled and waved as if to wave him off. "Ahhhh, no." He jumped to his feet. Precariously standing on the edge of the roof. "I'm just the first guy to make you cum from taking it in the ass." He shrugged. "So, now I'm special." He smiled. "As if I wasn't before." He ended in a naughty tone.

"Uh huh. Unfortunately I'm a little busy. Pretty important stuff so, uh, how to put this so you understand. NO SUCKY FUCKY TONIGHT!.. Got it?"

"Ooooo must be very important."

"Looking for sex slaves."

"Wow. You really just went full bore with the whole thing..."

"Not that kind, you jackass! The "forced into it" kind."

"Oh, shit. Uh..." He looked around the neighborhood. "Still a little new in town but... I like whores."

"Well, that's helpful. Thank you."

"DICK... I mean they should know who the competition is." He smiled. "Follow me." He sang as he jumped off the roof.

"Jesus." He said before hoping to the wall of the next building to slow his descent then back to his building a little lower. Thereby stair stepping his way down to the alley.

Mad man was a blur at the end of the alley. Major raced after him. When he got there Mad man was a glimpse of white at the end of the street. Major turned right and raced again. Major looked in time to see a busty prostitute grabbed by two white tentacles and pulled into the dark. Major sighed. Then raced across the street and into the alley where she had been dragged.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled/whispered.

Crazy was standing there. With the belts of his straight jacket sleeves wrapped around a very well built hooker. But they were strong enough to keep her lifted off the street by at least a foot. Crazy held his hands out as if to ask "what?" The belts didn't move. One of them had wrapped itself around her mouth. Which was good. Because she was screaming.

Major sighed again. "Would you bring her down please."

"Sure."

The belts worked like two extra arms. They just lowered the woman until her feet touched the ground.

"I am Major Justice. We are not going to hurt you. Do you understand?"

"Mm Hm." She mumbled through the gag.

"Will you let her go already?" He snapped at psycho.

The belts shortened and fell to the ground. "Happy?"

"I heard o you." The woman nodded. "Who's your friend?" Motioning at crazy with a nod of the head.

Major looked at him but crazy just smiled and nodded at both of them. "...This is..?" He motioned to crazy.

Psycho's eyes went up and to the left. Like he had to think about it. "Earl!"

"Seriously?"

"...Chester?" Crazy queried.

"This is Earl." Major said as he looked back at her. "We need your help. OK?"

She gave a nod.

"We're looking for people who have been forced into the sex trade. Do you understand?"

She frowned at him. "I'm not stupid."

"Sorry. We were hoping you could point us in the right direction."

She shook her head. "I don't want any trouble."

Earl leaned in and wrapped his arm around her. "What's your name, dear?"

"...K K Kimmi."

"Well, Kimmi... Kimmi?!" He said incredulously as he looked at her. "You know, when your Sorority sisters told you to dress a little stutty tonight? I think you may have gone overboard."

"Fuck you."

"That's fair. So there are two ways we can do this, {Kimmi}. 1?..." He held out his left hand and long black hooked talons grew from his fingers. He pinched her left nipple between the talons of his thumb and index finger. "...we can scare the shit out of you until you piss yourself and tell us what we want to know..." Kimmi was shaking her head very fast. "No?.. You sure? OK. Or 2?.." He held out his right hand which was filled with $100 bills. "...I can give you a thousand dollars. Uh... which do you prefer?" He smiled.

Kimmi snatched the cash and stuck it in her purse. "So at the end of this alley..."

She gave them directions to an abandoned store a few blocks away. She'd seen men forcing people into the cellar in the back.

"So how do we get in?" Major Justice mused.

"This is my favorite part." Earl smiled as he grabbed Major and pulled him close.

The world went hazy with flashing lights and then pitch black.

Major whispered. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I think we're in a supply closet."

Then the lights came on. Major could see that Earl had hit the light switch. It DID look like a janitor's closet.

"Where are we?"

"In the cellar." Earl shrugged and laughed.

Major looked at him with exasperation. "Why didn't you put us in the boss's office?"

Earl frowned. "Picky mother... There are some things I CAN control. Like how your cock swells when I run my crazy sexy hand along your shaft..." He did just that as he talked.

Major growled at him but his dick did get stiff.

"...But, where we land when stepping through the ether? NNNNOT so much." He grimaced.

Major Justice sighed. Again. "Fine. Let's step out and hurt some people."

"Oooo that DOES sound like fun."

The closet opened into a hallway with several doors. They could hear the sounds of what was probably sex coming from most of them. Earl opened the nearest door. Pulled the man that was fucking the Latina off of her and slammed his face into the wall.

The door was closed before she screamed in shock. He opened the next door.

"Every day is Christmas!" He yelled as he pulled the next poor slob off of the woman in that room and smashed >his< face into the wall.

Major had rushed down the hall to what looked like the bosses office. Kicking open the door. He found three men. Two in chairs on this side of the desk and the other sitting in the boss's seat. With his heightened reflexes. He punched each man in the neck before hopping over the desk to kick the boss square in the face.

The bossman toppled over with the chair and was out. He came back around in time to punch each of the other two in the back of the head. Putting them down for the near future. He looked up to see "Earl" was on his eighth room.

"That fucker is fast." He muttered.

He raced down the hall to the far end. He was guessing there would be two or three guards inside and outside of the entrance. What he found was a very scared woman.

"Where are the guards?"

"In the office with Carl." She answered quickly.

He nodded. "Give me your phone."

She did.

After calling 911 and explaining the situation he left the line open.

"Hurry up with your fun. Cops are on the way!"

"Almost there!" He heard Earl sing from down the hall.

A moment later and Earl was at his side.

"Jesus H. Christ!" The woman screamed when he appeared.

Earl stated in his sleaziest voice. "No. But I hear he loves me."

Major Justice could hear sirens coming. "We have to go." He told Earl. "YOU - stay - here." He told the woman. She nodded several times.

They left through the entrance to the brothel. There was no one waiting for them. Climbing the walls to find a secluded observation spot was simple. Getting Earl to stop groping him however!

"Would - you - stop!?"

"Oh come on! We had a good night. Time to reward ourselves." He ended with a smile.

"I need to make sure these women are alright. Something might happen. Could be a dirty cop on the scene. A lot of things could go wrong."

"Fine. You keep watch then. I won't interfere."

"Thank you."

Several squad cars showed up. The supervisor of their shift showed up. Obvious due to his driving an SUV. Paramedics. He saw the three men and the woman cuffed and put into patrol cars. More paramedics had to be called in for all of the patrons Earl, "spoke" with. It felt good to help people. Even his dick felt good.

He looked down with a frown.

"Wut?"

How did Earl get his pants off? Not down. OFF! His pant's, utility belt and boots were sitting in a pile while Earl was deepthroating him.

"Ahm naught boffering you." Earl stated as he slid up and down his shaft.

Major Justice shook his head and used his hands to guide Earl while he watched the scene below. Soon, welfare services showed up with a school bus. To begin escorting the abused women out of their hell hole.

"Now, the job's done." He said.

Earl smiled and began moving faster. At the end of each dive he would pull the Major tight against him and waggle his head on Lance's cock left and right. Several minutes of this lead to the Major forcefully fucking Earl's mouth. He unloaded a well deserved volley of cum.