Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've only worn them a couple of times," she said. "Pantyhose, not these... thigh high stockings you call them?... I found them itchy and a pain to put on."

"Well, feel these ones," Sasha said, lifting her feet up and onto the chair, her dress thus being raised enough that her pussy could likely almost be seen... since, of course, she seldom wore panties, and only when it was that time of month. Her pussy and ass needed to be available for quick and easy access at any time, as she'd already confessed to her niece.

Brandy did notice the shiny gleam of the mocha coloured nylons, and she was more than a little surprised when she felt both of her auntie's feet and how smooth and soft they were. "Oh my, you didn't get these from Walmart!"

"They're French imports. And this pair is old and ready to get tossed."

"Well, consider me both wrong and intrigued," Brandy admitted, her hands still resting on her auntie's nylon-clad feet.

"Plus, in addition to showcasing my legs and making all my outfits look sexier, the thigh highs make for easy access whenever Daddy wants to slide his dick into me," Sasha added, pushing the line an inch more excessively. (Her earlier mention of 'quick and easy access' hadn't explicitly mentioned fucking.)

"I see," Brandy said, feeling a wicked sense of perversion as she began feeling an urge to drop in front of her auntie and lick her pussy... which moments ago she'd caught a glimpse of. With no panties... and completely shaved. Yum! Brandy loved playing with both men and women... she loved both cock and cunt... but if she were only allowed to choose one (for some insane reason), it would likely be cunt... although she hoped she'd never have to make such a horrible decision.

These two different basic varieties of sex provided Brandy very different experiences, and they tended to bring out her two very different personas.

With a man, Brandy was a natural submissive, willing to do almost anything he required: to suck cock, take facials, receive anal, and even to be shared with other people. If she'd determined she could trust a guy, she simply obeyed him without question. She'd even... she now realized after learning freeuse was a thing, been used as a freeuse slut on more than one occasion... and by more than one guy at a time.

Yet with a woman, Brandy was almost always in charge. ('Almost' because sometimes it was fun to swap roles.) Although unlike some Mistresses she'd read stories about online, she ate pussy. Actually she loved eating pussy, more than sucking cock, although she loved doing both, and she seldom went a day without dining on both cock and cunt. Yet she also loved wearing a strap-on and fucking another woman... never a man. She loved wielding that kind of power over a woman, but it would just feel wrong to attempt any such thing with a man... unless he required her to do it, of course.

But enough of her woolgathering. "That makes a lot of sense," she said as she stroked her hands past her auntie's feet and up her legs, and slightly lowered herself to the floor... her lesbian lust, her curiosity about the taboo, and her aggressive dominant persona taking her over.

"What are you doing?" Sasha asked, her pussy wet, and this aggression from her niece exactly what she'd been hoping to orchestrate! Yet now that it might be happening, she wasn't sure she was up to going through with it, and to have actual sex with her niece. But perhaps she wouldn't have any choice in the matter!

"I'm just checking out this self-proclaimed 'quick and easy access' freeuse pussy," Brandy said wickedly, deciding just to go for it and to lick her aunt's pussy... a rush of adrenaline coursing through her body because of this wicked, incestuous act she'd now decided to initiate.

And then she arrived at her prize and began licking!

"Brandy," Sasha moaned in a shocked but weak protest.

"You taste so good, auntie," Brandy crooned, both of her hands gliding up and down the silky sheer legs as she slowly licked the peach, which was already glazed and juicy.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Sasha mumbled, attempting to act like a proper auntie verbally, even though physically she did absolutely nothing to stop this taboo, lesbian, incestuous act.

"We aren't doing anything we shouldn't," denied Brandy. "I'm just enjoying a snack from your homemade cooking. It's... you know... a family bonding thing."

"Oh my," Sasha said, looking down to see her niece, her middle-aged sister's own daughter, between her legs licking her pussy. It was surreal. So wrong... yet it felt so good!

"You taste amazing," Brandy said, having found that every pussy had its own unique, almost always deliciously heavenly nectar.

"I know I do," Sasha moaned, having been told that same thing many times over the years... but never before by her own flesh and blood. She knew she should put a halt to this intimacy... her original plan had been simply to get her niece to suck and fuck her man... but of course she didn't. Couldn't, actually.

"And you're not at all modest," Brandy said with approval, parting the pussy lips wide with her tongue.

"Not I," Sasha moaned, her pleasure rising quickly because of her niece's eager tongue.

Brandy always knew exactly when to quit and to leave the prey desperate for more and to be willing to do almost anything to submit to her again. Such as the minister's wife who'd left every church service five minutes into her husband's sermon to go and worship Brandy's pussy in her husband's office. She'd done this every Sunday morning during the final four months before Brandy moved to Cali. And now Brandy stood up and kissed her dazed-looking auntie.

"You're stopping? Sasha gasped in bewilderment, her orgasm having been on a fast track from her niece's very experienced tongue.

"I need to ask a favour from you, auntie," Brady said. Which was the original reason she'd come in to chat with her aunt.

"Of course! What is it?" Sasha asked, her tone flirty, and assuming it was sexual.

"Can you help me set up an OnlyFans account?" Brandy asked.

"Oh," Sasha said, that not being what she was expecting to hear.

"You see, my Instagram account is very limiting, and I think I can make better money if I open an OnlyFans one too.. Kind of use one as advertising for the other."

"I see," Sasha said, realizing this was likely an excellent idea financially, and her niece would still retain full ownership of her pictures and videos.

"Yeah, and for material, I also really want to get into more cosplay," Brandy said, then stroked a hand along her auntie's legs in a slow, smooth, seductive way, "and since our chat just now, maybe some nylon play as well."

"I think that's a great idea! Nylon play is huge on OnlyFans," Sasha said, since she and Roy followed many models on Twitter and actually subscribed to a few of them on OnlyFans... such as NylonKitty, who'd a top favourite of hers for years.

"Actually I could target a variety of fetishes there," Brandy thought out loud while drawing her aunt in just like she did most women, her hand reaching for her aunt's very wet pussy. "Nylons, cosplay, full framed women, lesbians, and even more."

"Roy loves cosplay," Sasha moaned as her niece traced her pussy lips with a finger. "Although I don't really get it."

"Everyone has their own kinks," Brandy smiled. "For instance mine and yours whatever they are, aren't any better or worse than each other's, they're just different." Or maybe they're different, it's too early to say."

"Like having my sexy niece eating my pussy," Sasha offered, by now really longing to get off on her niece's pretty face.

"Yes, and like having my mom's sexy kid sister eating my pussy," Brandy counteroffered, then she took her hand away from her aunt, hopped onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs... curious to see if her aunt would return the favour without being specifically asked.

"You are a wicked one," Sasha said, not hesitating at all as she went between her niece's legs.

"So I've been told," Brandy said, watching her pretty aunt admire her fully visible pussy.

"But if I do this for you... helping to set up that account, not the pussy eating I'm about to do regardless... you'll need to start wearing nylons in our house at all times while you're here," Sasha said.

"You'll have to buy me some if you want me wearing those French ones," Brandy said. "I'm five pairs way from having five pairs."

"That can certainly be arranged," Sasha said as she brought her face close to her niece's glistening pussy "I can see that eating your aunt out got you all wet too."

"Becoming an incest slut for the first time did that," Brandy agreed, as she reached for the back of her aunt's head and gently guided it to her pussy.

"So wrong," Sasha said, but in a sexy, 'what the hell' tone, as she extended her tongue and tasted the forbidden fruit of her niece, also for the first time.

"Having my very own pussy-licking pet auntie is pretty hot," Brandy said, hinting at the new relationship being established, and reading that her aunt was a sexual submissive behind her everyday outgoing don't-give-me-any-shit attitude.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Sasha said, both because her niece's pussy had a sweet scent and taste, and because the idea of becoming her niece's pet was cunt-leaking hot and sooo wicked!

"You seem to like the idea. Do you promise to be a good pet?" Brandy asked, lifting her aunt's head so she could reply, which was already wet with her pussy juices.

"Frankly? If you're willing to put on a cosplay show for my Daddy's birthday on Halloween while being his freeuse pet and doing whatever he requires..." Sasha said, the idea of watching her niece suck and fuck her husband so hot... especially in some cosplay outfit. "...then I'll gladly be your pet. But there's another condition: anytime we aren't having sex, we treat each others as equals. But then again, we can have sex whenever you want, that's not up to me, so you're still basically in the driver's seat at all times. Sound good?"

"That sounds very good. Including my serving as your Daddy's freeuse cosplay pet on Halloween with no limits. That sounds like lots of fun! So I do believe we have ourselves a deal," Brandy agreed, "so get back to work, my pet." And she guided Sasha's face back to her pussy, thinking that Uncle Roy was hot, he seemed to have a big cock semi-concealed in the tight pants he always wore, and she'd known from the first instant their eyes had met he had the major hots for her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Sasha moaned. She often thought she might be some sort of cuckquean, since she loved watching her man with another woman, and she got aroused from it... and she certainly wasn't asexual or anything... she absolutely loved sex, either as a participant or just as an observer... whatever her man (or sometimes short term woman Roy was banging) required of her. She was usually allowed to join in... her relationship with Roy was pretty much perfect, actually. Bottom line: she had so much trust in her man that she thought it was great whenever he fucked other women, or perhaps she too fucked other women and the odd man... and since they always shared everything with each other (except for upcoming birthday surprises), those outside dalliances and shared threesomes only made their relationship grow stronger.

But back to the present, regardless of Brandy's enthusiastic agreement just now, she wasn't certain the girl would actually cross the line when it came down to it, and to go ahead to suck or fuck her husband. If she did, it would be her man's ultimate birthday present. Time would tell.

"I bet your husband would love to slide his cock in my mouth, pussy or ass," Brandy said, and even as she said it, the idea turned her on. She'd fuck Roy in a New York heartbeat, to mix a couple of metaphors.

"Mmhhhmmmmmmm," Sasha purred again, as she licked her niece's pussy and thought maybe she and Brandy actually were on the same page about that.

You want to watch Roy fuck me?" Brandy asked.

"Absolutely," Sasha answered, beginning to really attack Brandy's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, delicious," Brandy moaned... now pretty much having permission from her aunt to fuck her uncle.

"Yes, you certainly are," Sasha agreed, focusing on getting her niece off and tasting her full flood.

"Don't stop," Brandy ordered as she braced her hands behind her for balance, closed her eyes, and enjoyed her aunt's eager tongue.

Sasha, who'd been eating pussy since the day she turned eighteen, and once eaten out three best friends (of each other) in a wild lesbian orgy sleepover, slid two fingers inside Brandy's wet pussy and quickly found her g-spot. She sucked on her clit while tapping on the g-spot, knowing that always ended up with the same result... an intense orgasm, and a sweet flood of cunt cum.

"Holy fuck!" Brandy screamed, and her eyes opened wide as the sudden attack on her clit and the first ever woman (or anyone else, really) to find her g-spot, triggered an instant and intense orgasm... her legs tightened and squeezed her aunt's head.

Sasha hungrily lapped up the pussy juice as it gushed out of her... apparently squirting was a family trait, since she often did that too.

A couple minutes later, Brandy finally spread her legs to release her aunt and said, "That was fucking amazing."

"Agreed," Sasha said, her pussy on fire from the taboo act she just committed.

"No one else has ever found my g-spot!"

"It's a gift, "Sasha shrugged.

"So good," Brandy said, as she got off the counter, grabbed a big zucchini from the counter, and ordered, "Hop on the counter, my pet aunt."

"Are you about to fuck me with that monster?" Sasha asked, looking doubtfully at the footlong zucchini she'd harvested from her garden yesterday, and it was fat as fuck... thicker than any cock she'd ever had inside her.

"I am," Brandy said, "and then tonight we'll serve it to Uncle Roy with his dinner. And of course we'll have to eat it too, but don't think either of us will mind."

"You are devious," Sasha said as her niece went between her legs.

"You don't know the half of it," Brandy said, "not yet, anyway," as she rubbed the fat zucchini up and down her aunt's very wet pussy lips.

"Oooooooh," Sasha moaned, feeling so fucking horny that any sort of logic or guilt or moral responsibility had long since faded away (even though there hadn't been much of those in the first place), as the huge vegetable was rubbed up and down her pussy lips.

"What do you want from me, auntie?" Brandy asked, as the green, fat, makeshift dick parted Sasha's pussy lips.

"I want you to fuck me," Sasha moaned. "Pretty please?"

"You want your niece to fuck you with a gigantic zucchini?" Brandy asked, loving to play with a woman willing to say and do nasty things... Brandy often able to bring out sides of a woman she hadn't known existed... like the aforementioned minister's wife, the librarian back in her old home town, and the hairdresser she met here in LA just two weeks ago, who'd given up her virgin asshole just two nights ago... although she sensed her aunt wouldn't need much prodding (if any at all) to jump right into just about any wild, kinky shit being required of her.

"Yes Brandy, please fuck your aunt's cunt with that big... fat... zucchini cock," Sasha said, always getting wickedly verbal when she was horny, and sensing by now her niece highly approved of that side of her.

"More," Brandy demanded, "tell me some more," as she positioned the fat end of the zucchini against her aunt's hole.

"I want you to use me as your aunt slut, to share me with your friends if you wish, and to make me your cunt munching, ass eating pet," Sasha rattled off, loving to demean herself whenever her pussy was burning with this much intensity.

"Mmmmmmm," Brandy said, as she pushed the zucchini forward, watching it stretch her aunt's pussy and slowly disappear inside. "You want to make some kinky videos for OnlyFans with me?"

"Yessssssss!!" Sasha screamed as the zucchini filled her cunt... not necessarily agreeing with the suggestion, nor was she disagreeing with it, she was just exulting in the sexual euphoria growing inside her while she was penetrated so massively.

"Perhaps we can co-star in some nylon videos, some cosplay videos, and..." the niece paused with almost the entire footlong zucchini now inside her aunt, "...some seemingly faux incest videos."

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, whatever the fuck you want me to do with you," Sasha moaned, this time agreeing to anything her niece decided to do with her. "Just fuck me now, and make me your slut."

Brandy, fully content with this answer, and knowing her aunt wouldn't last long at all with such a big cock inside her, leaned forward and flicked her aunt's swollen clit with a finger as she slowly continued fucking her pussy.

"Oh my Gawd," Sasha moaned loudly, the intensity of this pleasure overwhelming her in ways no other sexual act ever had. "Please don't stop!"

"Come for me slut, come all over this big fat zucchini, come like the bimbo aunt pet you now are," Brandy said, sounding almost angry, knowing such name calling would drive her aunt wild! She was still in awe of the first time she'd fisted the minister wife's cunt, and had learned how much the older woman, she was in her fifties, loved being called names... and since then, she'd learned the same was almost universally true for any older woman she seduced or fucked... although her aunt was only six years older than she was, not fifteen or twenty or even thirty years her senior like most of her MILF pets were.

"Yes, use my cunt, call me filthy names," Sasha moaned, her orgasm imminent... the pleasure consuming the core of her existence.

"Come right now, my aunt slut..." (pause) "my cunt licking pet..." (pause) "my ass eating whore..." (pause) "my zucchini taking bimbo..." (pause) "and my incestuous sex slave!" Brandy listed, while after each name she sucked the clit between her lips.

Upon hearing the phrase 'incestuous sex slave; Sasha tipped, and she had an apocalyptic orgasm while she screamed, "Yes, I am your incestuous sex slaaaaaaaave!"

Brandy, often called Mistress by her pets, although she wasn't sure that was a formal relationship she wished to create with her aunt, since she saw a kindred spirit in her and hoped to develop a close, egalitarian friendship with her whenever they were outside the bedroom. But that wasn't where they were right now, as she pulled out the zucchini, placed it in the counter and buried her face in the flooding cunt as Sasha's juices sprayed everywhere, including drenching her face.

Brandy licked up as much juice as she could while Sasha felt like she was having a literal seizure, as pleasure cascaded through the aunt's body from her head to her toes... pleasure pulsations seeming to explode within every part of her body.

Eventually the orgasm subsided... although it lingered long after the original climax, and Brandy stood up and kissed her aunt... a soft sensual kiss.

Once the kiss was broken, Brandy asked in a normal, friendly voice, "So you'll help me with my OnlyFans page?"

"Yes, I will. And you'll do some cosplay dress up teasing for Roy?"

"I'll do a lot more than that if he wants me to," Brandy said. "That is what you want, am I right?"

"That's exactly right. And you'll be the best birthday present ever!" Sasha smiled, her legs still twitching five minutes after the most intense orgasm of her life.

"And you're already becoming the best auntie slut ever," Brandy said, kissing her.

123456...8