Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes Roy was fed by both women, while he caressed their backs, asses and tits. Of course they allowed him any familiarity he cared to take with them, and didn't appear to notice anything, except whether he was ready for his next mouthful.

Once he was full, he moved one hand to each woman's pussy and said, as he began fingering them both, both of his obedient ladies turning on his knees to face each other and to use the kitchen table for balance. "I can't believe how much of a slut you are," Roy said to his wife. The words were a bit demeaning, but he said them lovingly.

"Thank you Daddy, I'm your slut," she moaned. Then she surprised her man once again when she leaned across to Brandy and French kissed her. Brandy responded by kissing her in like manner, but also reaching out to begin caressing his wife's breasts. Soon they were both caressing each other's chests and moaning into each other's mouths, while he continued fingering them.

"Holy shit!" Roy gasped, as he watched his wife and her sister's daughter making out with very convincing passion. He and Sasha had often roleplayed incest. They'd watched faux incest porn together. They'd read a lot of incest erotica, sometimes to each other. Yet it had never occurred to him she might cross this line, even after giving her niece to him as a birthday present.

"Do you like watching us together?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah," Roy agreed. Which wasn't very eloquent, but his brain was rather short on blood at the time since it was required elsewhere.

"So yeah, I have another surprise you may enjoy," Sasha smiled, kissing her niece again, this time with finality, and they each gave the other's nipples one last pinch.

"Shit," Roy said, his cock twitching while he kept fingering both babes.

"Come and eat me, slut," Brandy said, suddenly sounding harsh and dominant. She got off of her uncle's lap, moved his plate aside, hopped onto the table, and spread her legs.

"Yes, baby, right away," Sasha said just as submissively as she'd addressed Roy. First she kissed her husband tenderly, and then she got off his lap, stepped in front of Brandy, knelt, and dove straight into her pussy with great enthusiasm!

"No way!" Roy gasped, this new twist in today's trail even more shocking than everything else that had happened today, or any other wild and crazy thing his wife had ever done before!

"Auntie loves my pussy, Daddy," Brandy said, moving her hand to the back of her auntie's head to take charge.

"I can't believe it," Roy said, watching still in disbelief. He'd watched his wife eat pussy before... but never anything as stirring as this... he was watching real... living... incest... FUCK!

"She's a great pussy licker, you know," Brandy said.

"And you taste so fucking good," Sasha added between licks... wishing she could see her man's face right now.

Roy watched the lesbian incestuous act for a minute, perhaps two, before he climbed up to stand on his chair and slide his cock into his niece's mouth.

Sasha licked. Brandy sucked. Roy managed not to swoon. The scene was enhanced by a silent backdrop of, Anything you want, Daddy.

"So you two sluts have been playing behind my back for several days," Roy said after a minute of watching his wife lick... getting a great view from his position... and getting himself blown by his hot, amazing, cock sucker of a niece.

"Guilty as charged. We were prepping for your birthday, Daddy," Brandy explained, once Roy had pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Niece, hands and knees on the floor. Auntie, stand up and bend over behind your slut," Roy barked, climbing down from the chair.

"Right away, Daddy," Brandy obeyed, gently pushing her aunt's head away from her pussy. "Are you going to fuck your niece with that big cock?"

"I'm going to pound both of my sluts," Roy said officiously, the sexual adrenaline rush of having a freeuse niece at his beck and call, mixed with the wicked incestuous lesbian act he'd just witnessed making him feel ultra dominant.

"Mmmmmmm," Brandy purred. As has been said, she tended to be more dominant with the women she seduced and used, but more submissive with the men she allowed to fuck her.

"Actually, both of you get on your knees," Roy ordered.

Both of them silently and smoothly obeyed, making Roy's cock twitch at the sight of such mindless obedience.

"Crawl to the den," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," they both said in unison.

Roy watched the two women depart the kitchen with their sexy and very different asses wiggling (and Brandy's rippling) as they crawled.

Once they arrived in the den, Roy snapped and pointed at his feet, and both of them crawled to him.

Roy smiled, this being the best present ever, "Ahhh, this is just how I like my sluts. On their knees, ready and eager to worship my cock."

Sasha said, looking up at her man, and yes worshipfully, "Anything for you, babe."

"Yes Daddy, today I'm your freeuse three-hole bimbo fuck-slut, and you can tell me to do anything," Brandy added wickedly ... knowing men got really turned on by girls who talked nasty... and she could be one nasty slut!

"Now one of you suck my cock, and the other my balls," Roy ordered, looking down at the two hot family sluts.

"Yes, Daddy," both girls agreed, as they looked at each other, and following some quick and undetectable communication between them, Brandy went to his balls and Sasha to his cock.

"I think you sluts need to be taught a lesson for fucking each other behind my back," Roy said, as he enjoyed the two pairs of lips on his cock and balls.

"Yes, Daddy, we were very bad girls," Brandy said, looking so fucking hot in her Mortal Kombat costume.

"No, you were dirty sluts," Roy corrected.

"Yes, we were dirty sluts for doing that, and now we're your dirty sluts," Brandy smiled, "so please punish us however you see fit," and she sucked a ball back into her mouth.

Finally deciding to fuck his dirty slut niece for the first time (actually he'd already fucked her in the kitchen, but that was more like poker-faced roleplay, not down and dirty fucking), Roy asked, "Brandy, how badly do you want my big cock in your little slut cunt?"

Brandy replied in a seductive purr, "Badly, Daddy. Very badly, sir."

Roy asked, really enjoying the power he'd so generously been given over this girl, "And what are you willing to do to get my big cock in your cunt?

"Anything, Daddy. I'll do absolutely anything," Brandy said, words she didn't take lightly. "For example, this."

Brandy crawled around behind Roy, stuck her head under his skirt-like costume, spread his ass cheeks with her hands and began kissing and licking his asshole. Loud, wet sounds filled the room.

"Oh!" Roy groaned, this nasty treat not one he'd ever experienced. Not even during any of his wild encounters with his wife.

For a couple minutes he was pleasured on both sides... his wife still sucking his cock, and his niece now eating his ass. The tongue bathing of his asshole felt surprisingly sensual.

Still wanting to fuck his niece, his throbbing cock kind of demanding it by now, he ordered, "Sluts. Crawl to the couch. Sasha, sit down on it and spread your legs. New slut, crawl between them and eat her pussy."

"Yes, Daddy," both girls agreed, although this time not in perfect unison.

A minute later Brandy was licking away at her aunt, which for some reason seemed even hotter to Roy than when he'd watched this same lesbian action the other way around.

"Fuck her baby, fuck your new freeuse slut," Sasha babbled as Roy moved behind the big-bootied nineteen-year-old.

"Yes please, fuck me like crazy, Daddy," Brandy agreed between licking her aunt.

"You two are insatiable," Roy said, as he knelt before his niece... his hard cock throbbing.

"And you wouldn't have it any other way," Sasha smiled, enjoying both her niece's masterful tongue, and watching her man enjoying his all-powerful and thoroughly pampered day.

"No, I certainly wouldn't," Roy agreed, as she slid his cock into the very wet pussy of his sister-in-law's daughter.

This time she didn't pretend not to notice! "Ooooooooooh," Brandy moaned, loving the way such a big cock filled her right up.

"Yes, fill her slut hole," Sasha moaned as she watched her man fucking her niece and felt her niece's lips and tongue still pleasuring her pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," Roy moaned, as he filled her with all of his nine inches.

Brandy had been fucked by quite a few cocks in the past year and a half, but very few of them had the sheer majestic length and girth of her uncle's. "Yes, Uncle Daddy, fill me to bursting with your huge cock."

For a long minute, Roy fucked his niece very slowly, simply enjoying for now the surreal reality of what was happening... the fulfillment of a long-held fantasy he'd never imagined being anything more than that. Her Kitana costume only enhanced the special moment.

"Yes, feed my pussy that big sword," Brandy moaned, wanting to get fucked hard. "And whenever you wish, pound the shit out of me, you fucking stud!"

Roy smiled at her elevation of his cock to a sword as he squeezed his hands on her hips and obliged her request by suddenly slamming into her from behind... thus making her face slam powerfully against his wife's pussy!

"Oh, fuck yes, Daddy!" Brandy moaned, her pleasure increasing exponentially the moment he fucked her that hard.

"Give it to her, Daddy, give her that big sword, split her in two," Sasha did her best to urge him on, Brandy impressively still licking her while she was being hammered.

"Oh fuck, take it, slut," Roy said, even though she was already definitely taking it.

"I'm about to come, Daddy," Brandy cried out a couple dozen deep thrusts later.

"Me first," Roy said.

"Then come inside me, Daddy," Brandy begged.

"You're sure?"

"Yes please, Daddy, just let yourself go and fill me with your seed without a care in the world," she moaned, dying to feel his big load shooting into her.

"Yes! Fill her cunt, Baby," Sasha embellished as she grabbed her niece's head and ground on her face, since she too was so fucking close from watching her man fucking her niece.

"Okaaaaaaay," Roy said, and he unloaded a massive load inside his new slut's drenched pussy.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" Brandy screamed, albeit muffled, as the load being released inside her triggered her own orgasm.

"Me tooooooooo," Sasha screamed, joining in on the threesome of orgasms, all within a few seconds of each other... and a well-directed porn movie couldn't perfect such orgasmic harmony.

Spent, Roy pulled out and collapsed on the couch next to Sasha.

Sasha smiled into his eyes and asked, "So was fucking our hot niece as good as you jerked off to?"

"I plead the Fifth," Roy smiled.

"You needn't be so defensive, you know. I don't actually mind your having as much fun as you like, with whomever you like, so long as I'm part of it somehow. And lusting after our niece isn't a crime either. I do it all the time!"

"It was amazing for me too," Brandy said wetly, cum leaking out of her pussy and pussy juice all over her face, as she gazed blearily up at her aunt and uncle.

"You! are an amazing slut," Roy complimented generously.

"Oh, the day is still just getting started," she smiled as she got up and stretched... which was another erotic action. "But now I have to go shower and head out for my photo shoot. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Okay," Roy said with less enthusiasm than he'd shown in a while.

"Don't worry. Like I told you, I've arranged for a very special surprise for you while I'm gone," she said.

"I can't imagine what else there could be," Roy said... this full, eventful day crazily was still just underway?

"Oooooh, you just wait," she smiled, and she winked as she sauntered away with his cum, and probably hers as well, creating a noticeable shine on the inner surfaces of her legs.

"You've really outdone yourself today," Roy said, now alone with his wife.

"Like Brandy told you, today is just getting started," Sasha said, leaning in and kissing him.

.....

It was an hour later... where Roy and Sasha had remained on the couch, cuddling like a couple in love, which of course they were, and while they both recovered from their exertions they were watching Scream... when the doorbell rang.

"I think your next surprise is here," Sasha said.

"I'm not sure I can handle many more surprises," Roy said.

"I can send them away if you wish, Daddy," Sasha offered as she stood up.

"Them?" Roy asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Yes, as in more than one," she smiled mischievously.

"That I need to see."

"Then wait here."

"Okay."

"I'll be right back," Sasha said, knowing he was really going to enjoy this next surprise.

"Hurry up," he said, wanting to see who... or what... was coming next.

"Patience," she smiled as she sauntered away.

"You know that isn't actually a virtue of mine," he called back.

"Nevertheless!" Sasha went to the door and greeted two very pretty, very slender women wearing costumes. "Hi, girls."

"Hi, Brandy sent us," the older woman said.

"Yes, I know she did; thanks for helping out with my husband's special day," Sasha said, admiring both women. "Please follow me, and we can get started."

The two women, not related, although they could pass for mother and daughter, followed Sasha into the house.

Sasha led the two into the den, whereupon Roy's cock, which had taken a bit of valuable time to rest and recover following a great morning and early afternoon, instantly began growing beneath his Greek outfit as he saw two hot women wearing very sexy The Incredibles cosplay outfits. The older was Elastigirl, and the other her daughter Violet.

"Good afternoon, sir," Elastigirl smiled politely. "Happy Halloween."

"Good afternoon and happy Halloween to you too, lovely ladies," Roy replied politely and with equal respect, except he couldn't keep himself from looking them up and down while he admired the way their very authentic looking outfits clung to their bodies, showcasing pretty much every detail of both the younger and older women's figures. Including cameltoes.

"I need to explain why we're here: Brandy asked us to come into your home and film our next OnlyFans video here, and to request that you serve as our sexy cameraman," Elastigirl said.

"She did?" Roy asked.

"Yes, she told us today is your birthday, and you'd be perfect for the part," the older woman smiled graciously.

"Well, I am perfect," Roy joked with a sly smile while he stood up.

"I have to agree you're very cute," she said, still smiling. "But I should inform you we're both lesbians, and so we don't play with men. At least nothing that includes their touching us. So in your case, you're welcome to do anything in our proximity that you like... strip naked and fuck your wife, spray man-cum all over the ceiling...hell, even all over us, for all we care... no problem... just don't touch us any more than just socially, and everything will be copacetic. Have I explained our conditions adequately?"

"Perfectly. And yes, I can certainly live with that," Roy agreed, thinking whatever this was, it should be fun to watch and film. "What kind of show will I be shooting?"

"A little roleplay."

"Did you bring a camera?"

"I've got that covered, "Sasha said, walking to the closet and pulling out a camera, which was already mounted on a tripod.

Roy looked at his wife, perplexed.

"It's Brandy's," she answered his implied question.

"I see," Roy said, as his wife brought the mounted camera assembly over to him.

Elastigirl smiled and sat down on the couch, where Roy had just been sitting.

"When you're ready for us to begin, just count down from three and call 'Action'," Elastigirl instructed, crossing her legs, thus showcasing her sexy red pantyhose and black boots.

"I may never be ready," Roy joked a bit nervously but with a smile, as he went behind the camera. He thought it fortunate that thanks to the tripod, if his hands began shaking because of nerves, or... whatever other reason, at least his involuntary movements wouldn't be transmitted to the camera. He spent a minute adjusting the settings and figuring out the camera... which was a lot higher tech than his phone, with which he'd filmed a couple dozen sexual encounters with his wife, and sometimes with other women they'd played with.

Sasha stood behind her man, gently rubbing his back and she whispered, "Ready for a hot show?"

"Always," Roy said, as he looked at the two women dressed in their sexy cosplay outfits. "Are they related?"

"They look like they could be, don't they? But no, these models met each other while working with Brandy."

"Nice," Roy said, happy with the camera position and angle... wide enough to get all the action inside the frame, and with a button on the side to zoom in and out as needed. Which he tested a few times to see if it made anything blurry... even briefly... it didn't.

After a moment, he asked, looking first at Elastigirl sitting gracefully on the couch, and then at the much younger Violet standing completely away from the frame, deciding he didn't need to know or care about their real names... for him it was hottest if he saw them as Elastigirl and Violet themselves... "Okay. Are you two ready?"

"Yes, sir," Elastigirl smiled.

"Yes, sir," Violet nodded... looking a lot more nervous and shy than her faux mom did.

"All right," Roy said. "Three-two-one... action!"

There were a few seconds of total inaction, before Violet, who'd been almost completely silent since arriving asked, reasonably loudly and very distinctly as she walked over to the couch still looking nervous and shy, "Mom, do you have a minute?"

"Yes, of course, honey," Elastigirl replied, patting the seat beside her. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Is it that obvious?" Violet asked. Apparently it was the character who was shy and nervous, not the... actress, for want of a better word.

"I know my own daughter," Elastigirl said.

"I'm not certain you do," Violet said worriedly, avoiding any eye contact with her pretend mom.

"Whatever do you mean, honey?" the concerned mother asked.

"It's just... that... " Violet started, but then paused, apparently afraid to continue.

"You can tell me anything Violet," Elastigirl said soothingly. "You're an adult now."

"But this... is... very personal."

"I will never judge you, honey," Elastigirl said. "Whatever it is."

"It's just... well... you see..." Violet said, looking and sounding like each word was being forced out of her before just blurting out, "I'm-having-strange-feelings!"

"Strange?" the mother asked, concerned.

"Yes," Violet responded sheepishly, as Roy thought how authentically the girl playing the daughter was performing. He'd watched a lot of cosplay, and jerked off to almost all of it... but a universal problem was it always lacked any believability. Except right now. The mother too was doing well, just exuding compassion for her daughter.

"Strange how, honey?" Elastigirl asked.

"I think I like girls," Violet confessed in a stage whisper.

"Pardon?"

"I think I like girls," Violet repeated, finally getting the courage to look her mother in the eyes and to speak up. "I think I'm a lesbian."

"I see," Elastigirl replied noncommittally. "And why do you think that?"

"I don't like boys."

"Okay. Do you like girls?"

"Y-y-yes, I think I do."

"And what do you like about girls?"

"Everything."

"Please give me an example."

"I find them pretty."

"You don't find boys good looking?"

1...345678