Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But let's keep all of this a secret until his birthday," Sasha admonished.

"I can do that," the niece smiled... already thinking of ways to drive him wild. Tomorrow she'd be going shopping... with Sasha. "So tomorrow you can take me shopping for some cosplay outfits for us both to tease Roy with on Halloween."

"That's a great idea," Sasha agreed.

"And now you'll help me with my OnlyFans page?" Brandy asked, her auntie a great web designer. It was what she did for a living, after all. She worked from home as a tech specialist who designed top of the line websites for her more affluent clients, and she also presented far less pricey webinars for many other clients, where she taught them the ins and outs of how they could design their own sites. She was quite successful financially, and she had a large online following, although it was a very differently focused following than Brandy's. And because of their growing connection with each other, both familial and otherwise, she wasn't going to charge Brandy a dime.

"Let's go," Sasha said, her head spinning with what had just occurred, what they were planning, and what lay ahead.

"Let's," Brandy agreed, helping her aunt off the counter and slapping her ass.

.....

By the next day, Brandy's OnlyFans page had gone live.

The first video was of Brandy in an anime costume sliding on matching white thigh high stockings her aunt had advanced her until they shopped for more of them tomorrow.

She then went to Instagram and posted pictures of a zucchini, a cucumber, a vibrator and a rolling pin, and she took a survey to determine which one she should fuck live on her OnlyFans account while wearing the same costume she was currently wearing. Accompanied of course by several sexy pictures of her more or less wearing the costume.

Garnering over a thousand votes in five minutes, then a total of over five thousand in the first hour, she posted the results. The zucchini, which wasn't quite as big as the one she'd fucked her aunt with, took first place with over 45% of the vote. The cucumber, which was longer but thinner, came in with 33%; the rolling pin, 19%; and the vibrator just 3%... giving Brandy added proof of how sick and twisted her followers were. (The original "sex" zucchini was later included in a delicious Italian pasta dish Sasha made and served that evening to Roy, Brandy and herself. They all agreed it was delicious!)

With over 500 OnlyFans subscribers signing up (and paying) within the first hour following the Instagram survey, which number had doubled by the next morning, at the announced time Brandy fucked herself to multiple orgasms with the zucchini, and finished by licking her own cum off the green fuck stick. Comments came flooding in of course, 99% of them rated from positive to ravingly positive.

The entire event was filmed by Sasha, who resisted joining in or even just fingering herself, even though her temptation was Biblical.

That same day in the late afternoon, after Sasha had completed a couple of online meetings with some of her upper-tier clients, she took Brandy shopping.

First stop... a lingerie store.

$580 later they had seven new pairs of thigh high stockings, a black garter-belt, a lace teddy with claps for stockings, three pairs of regular stockings (requiring garters), all three with the sexy seam running down the back, and one old fashioned Cuban heel and toe. It also included Sasha scarfing down an afternoon snack by getting her niece off inside a change room, while a store employee asked through the curtain if they needed any help.

Brandy considered inviting the plump mid-forties saleswoman inside to share in the snack... but she resisted.

Second stop... an adult shop.

Another $400 was spent on a variety of toys including strap-ons, anal beads, a double ended dildo, handcuffs, nipple clamps, a suction cup dildo, vibrators and more sex toys.

Third and final stop... a Halloween costume shop.

$500 and a finger banging orgasm for Sasha later, the two women left with a couple dozen new outfits... some sexy, some slutty, some cosplay.

.....

Three days later, it was two nights before Roy's birthday... Roy having been secretly following Brandy on Instagram and jerking off to her pics... including some hot cosplay costumes... something his wife didn't seem able to get into like he wished she could. She would wear a cosplay costume, and look hot in it, and they would have a great fuck session, but she didn't know many of the characters, and the roleplaying would fall flat... except when she played roles she did comprehend, like a generic hot teacher seducing a student, or a nurse nursing a patient back to health, or even the odd incestual Mommy and son roleplaying.

Roy was in the garage working on his vintage 60s mustang, when his wife texted him: Want to join another OnlyFans page?

They'd joined a few of them in the past... they liked supporting adult performers they particularly enjoyed or they followed on Twitter.

He replied: Sure. Who is it? Someone we follow?

She texted: Maybe. Come see me when you get a chance.

Curious, Roy finished what he was doing and headed inside. He washed his hands and found his wife, who was sitting on the couch and was on her laptop.

"Come and sit," she said, patting her hand beside her... her legs in black nylons... thigh highs, all of which were in clear view.

Roy did, and she plonked the laptop on his lap, which displayed the webpage of the OnlyFans page she was considering subscribing to.

Roy looked at it and gasped. "Brandy has an OnlyFans page?"

"She does indeed," Sasha nodded, "I think she started it pretty recently." She actually knew to the day when she'd started it, and she also knew there was some pretty wicked content posted on it, since she had a free account given to her by her niece. But Rob mustn't know that. At least not yet.

"Oh my," he said, knowing that such an account (and such a price tag) meant there'd be some wild and kinky stuff in there. The portal said the site was indeed new, just a few days old, but it already boasted over 1000 pictures and three videos. He was instantly curious about what kind of pictures one could find there, and doubly curious about what kind of videos.

"Yeah, I was surprised to happen across it," Sasha lied... since she personally had taken about 800 of those pictures of Brandy in and out of over thirty outfits, having used pretty much every costume, lingerie set and toy they'd purchased the other day, and she'd filmed two of the videos... the third one a lesbian threesome between cosplaying characters she hadn't recognised because it was filmed somewhere else.

"That's a lot of content," Roy said, "for what? Three days or so?" His cock was up and paying attention again.

Sasha placed her hand on his crotch and observed, "Something tells me you find this exciting."

"Your manicured toes in those nylons are what got me hard," the husband countered... which was partly true. Just seeing his wife in nylons... her legs... her feet... always got him hard and revved up... but he'd be lying if he said that just the thought of an OnlyFans page starring his niece didn't have him particularly throbbing right now.

"Is it only my legs and feet in these nylons?" Sasha asked as she fished his cock out of his pants.

"Well, if I'm being honest..." he said haltingly.

"Do be honest," Sasha advised, as she began stroking that hard cock. "Do you want to fuck our niece?"

"That's a loaded question," Roy said... recalling he'd said those same words only a few days ago.

"And this seems nicely loaded too," Sasha smiled, as she swirled her tongue around his fat cock head and cupped his balls.

"Get sucking," Roy ordered, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

"Are you signing up for our sexy niece's OnlyFans page?" Sasha asked just before she deep throated his cock.

"Yeah, but I'm just supporting family," Roy said as he pulled out his credit card.

"Mmhhhmmm," Sasha purred, as she bobbed on his cock.

Roy entered his information while his wife sucked him off.

Once he was signed in, he was scrolling through lewd pictures of another woman, his niece even, while his wife was sucking him.

Then as planned a minute or two later, Brandy strolled in and exclaimed, acting a little surprised but not shocked, "Oh my!" (She'd gotten her timing down approximately by monitoring her site for Roy's credit card, and then had selected the perfect moment by sneaking up and peeking around the corner.)

Roy convulsively snapped the laptop shut! Most recently it had been displaying a picture of his niece dressed as Daisy from Mario Brothers, and she had a vibrator in her very obviously wet pussy.

"Oh hey," Sasha greeted, as she sat up, suddenly leaving her husband's cock high and... well... wet.

"Don't stop what you were doing just because of me," Brandy said, getting a very good look at her uncle's cock while she stood there looking like a very authentic Velma from Scooby Doo except way sexier, wearing a very tight orange sweater, a very short red skirt, and instead of orange socks, orange thigh highs. The outfit had been perfect for when she was fucked just half an hour ago by a strap-on wielded by a friend wearing a sexy Daphne costume. It was for a video she'd be uploading later tonight.

Roy stared at his niece in her stripped down Velma outfit, and he thought to himself how he'd love to stand up, bend her over the couch and just fuck her... his cock twitching undeniably because of his hot, big-busted niece. Velma was one of his favourite cartoon characters... and he'd never before seen orange thigh highs on anyone.

"Sorry sweetie, I couldn't resist Daddy's dick," Sasha said, continuing to stroke the fat cock.

"I can see why," Brandy said with a smile. "I just came to ask you for some help, but I can come back later."

"Tell you what, I'll come round and find you whenever Daddy's finished with me here," Sasha offered.

"Sounds good. Take your time," Brandy said, and she gave one longing look at her uncle's cock before turning and sauntering away... giving her uncle a great view of her tight ass, part of which was visible beneath her ultra-short skirt.

The entire time Roy had just sat there speechless. In awe. In captivity!

"Shit," Roy said once they were alone again.

"So... I guess I can take that freeze frame of yours just now as... yes, you would certainly love to fuck her," Sasha said, as she straddled his cock and settled herself down on it.

"We're not doing this here?" Roy said, not as an order, but a question.

"It's our house," Sasha said as she began riding her man. "We can fuck when and where we want. But of course it's your call, Daddy."

"Shit, you're a wicked bitch," Roy said, kissing his wife.

"Yeah, I'm a nasty three hole fuck slut for my man," Sasha answered serenely as she pulled off her dress and bounced on his cock.

"And if Brandy comes back?"

"No worries. She saw me naked a couple days ago when we tried on our Halloween costumes together," Sasha revealed.

"You did what?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, and do I have special Halloween party and Halloween day surprises in store for you!" she said.

"What did you buy?" Roy asked... loving to see his wife wearing any sort of costume.

"That's for me to know and for you to fuck me in later," Sasha smiled Sphinxlike.

"You're driving me nuts," Roy said.

"Just like you want to drive into our niece," Sasha said wickedly.

"You really are trying to get me in trouble."

"Maybe. I see you liked her Velma outfit."

"You know my thing for cartoons."

"Yeah," she said... recalling him fucking her on their first Halloween together, when she was dressed as Wilma Flintstone and he was Fred. She tried to play the role the best she could while he drilled her ass and she kept saying 'Bam Bam' as he railed her... which she recalled wasn't Fred's catch phrase, but Barney's kid. That said, when he filled her asshole after she'd had multiple orgasms, he screamed, 'Yabba Dabba Doo!' It was weird.

His collection of thousands of cartoon porn images and videos was crazy... more than he had of actual women or actual porn. He had files for the Flintstones, the Simpsons, Archie, Totally Spies, Kim Impossible, the Addams Family, even Shrek, yes Shrek! Then there were both pretty and not so pretty Fiona, The Incredibles (another roleplay she'd done was Elastic girl), and all the Disney princesses, especially Frozen's Elsa and Anna, which hinted at his fascination with incest... which was why she had bought a very hot and slutty Anna costume for herself for the Halloween party and an Elsa one for Brandy.

"Hey, you like Hallmark movies," Roy countered.

"Yes, silly me for liking romantic love stories," she said playfully as she bounced on his cock. Oddly, even though she preferred her sex kinky... and enjoyed threesomes and the occasional moresome... she was a romantic at heart. She would never do anything that would hurt Roy or risk damaging their marriage... although she found many unusual ways to enhance it... and this upcoming very elaborate birthday present would be her Ultimate Gift!

"I love you're a romantic, my sweet little anal slut," Roy said, just before he lifted her up, arranged her on the couch, and after a little maneuvering, slid his cock in her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole, give me your big cock, while you imagine it's Brandy you're back door drilling," Sasha cried out wickedly.

"Jesus!" Roy groaned at his wife's wicked words.

"Yes, my sexy Uncle Roy, shove that big dick in my ass," Sasha moaned, adapting her voice to sound younger.

"Oh fuck," Roy groaned, her roleplaying instantly enhancing his pleasure ten times over.

"Harder uncle, your baby girl needs your cock buried deep inside her ass," Sasha moaned, this being a roleplay she could actually get into.

"You want it, Brandy? You want my load deep in your ass?" Roy demanded, entering into the roleplay... even though this would be a very short one, since he was already close to busting a nut.

"Oh yes, uncle, yes Daddy, fill my asshole with your incestuous load," Sasha moaned as she bounced back to take her man's cock as deep as physically possible inside her ass, and knowing by his moans and his tighter grip on her hips he was close. "Breed your niece!"

"Oh fuck, you nasty slut, I'm going to be fucking all three of your young fuck-holes anytime I want," Roy said, really slamming into his wife.

Sasha knowing that would actually be happening on his freeuse birthday party this Sunday, she moaned, "Yes Daddy, all my holes are open for you anytime you want!"

"Fuuuuuck, you nasty slut," Roy grunted as he exploded his load in her ass.

"Yes uncle, breed your slut niece," Sasha moaned, frantically rubbing her pussy to get herself off while her man filled her ass, and his cock spasmed.

A couple minutes later, he pulled out and said, "That was so intense!"

"Yes, it was you all over, you old niece fucker, you," Sasha teased as she turned around, cum leaking out of her ass, and took his cock into her mouth... ass to mouth not something she considered gross. Yes, she knew she was in a minority... but for the most part, the kinkier an act was, the more it turned her on. For example, she'd completely lost it when she had lesbian incest with her niece... and she'd been totally beside herself for just about the entire week while she plotted how to give that same niece to her husband so he could do anything he wanted with her!

"Hey, you're the one roleplaying the part of your niece." Roy pointed out.

"You don't want me to?" she asked, taking the big cock out of her mouth.

"I didn't say that," Roy said, still with an imprinted visual of Brandy dressed in that Velma costume.

.....

The Halloween Eve party. (Saturday night, not Halloween itself.)

"Do you seen what Brandy is wearing?" Roy asked, sounding almost like a teenaged girl spying her favourite rock star, while... back to reality now... he stared at the amazingly hot, big breasted, big bootied, brunette wearing the tightest, hottest, Mystique outfit ever. It enhanced every curve of her perfect full figured body. (The Frozen costumes had been used and unfortunately soiled in a wicked roleplay video to be released soon on the OnlyFans page.)

"Yeah, I bought it for her," Sasha, Roy's wife replied, she being dressed in a very skanky Harley Quinn costume that had led to a quickie just before their guests started arriving. Cum was still leaking out of her and slightly down her legs while the first guests arrived since, of course, she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You what?" Roy asked, almost squeaked, staring at the plentiful nineteen-year-old with lust... Mystique one of his top ten cosplay women.

"Yeah, she wanted something slutty, and I thought that would do the trick. She was the one who picked my outfit," Sasha said. Truth was, her older sister by fifteen years (remember Sasha was an oops) Beth, was up tight as fuck, and she'd sheltered her daughter to an extreme... home schooling her for her entire life. Beth was not happy (to put it mildly) when Brandy decided to move across the country from rural Wisconsin to California so she could attend college (without asking for permission)... but permission or not, Sasha loved the idea. She and Roy had just started talking about, maybe thinking about, eventually one day considering... having kids. This was a fun test drive.

"I guess in that case, you both did great jobs," Roy laughed, shaking his head. As was said at the very beginning, his dick had been hard almost nonstop since his cute, sweet niece moved in with them. Her huge tits... twice the size of his slim wife's... her wide hips, and big booty were to die for. Yet he had, of course, resisted the temptation to do anything about it (except to fuck Sasha every chance he got), since she was his niece... only by marriage... not blood. The Instagram, the OnlyFans account and the incestuous role playing only added to his lust. The new content of his niece 'Velma' getting fucked by a drop dead Daphne in perfect cosplay costumes, had been ball draining early in his day... something his wife didn't know about... and when his niece in her Velma costume opened with looking at Daphne wearing a big strap-on saying, 'Jinkies', he knew he was in for a quick release.

"Yeah, she looks really hot tonight, and she needs to get laid," Sasha said.

"What?" Roy gasped, even though it shouldn't have surprised him... his wife was a wild one... and she believed sex was a major part of a person's being. Which, of course, he was more than happy to agree with. During their first date she'd rubbed his dick under the table at a fancy restaurant with her stocking-clad feet. Later at a movie, she gave him a hand job that finished with her sucking and swallowing the cum out of him right there the theatre. And if that wasn't enough, that very same night they fucked for over an hour in her college dorm. And remember, that all happened on their first date. He was immediately in love with her, and he still was.

"Yeah, since moving out here, she's banged a couple college dudes and some older guy she met at the mall, but they all had small dicks. I'm not sure at five inches, they should even count as real fucks," Sasha said, harboring a firm belief that anything under seven inches was a total waste of her time. Thankfully, her husband had the sufficiency of nine inches of hard cock... which was always hard and ready to go... and he was able to reload quickly, so he could keep up with her insatiable sexual appetite.

123456...8