Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we know those nonstarters wouldn't be enough for you," Roy said, inwardly drooling at his niece's huge tits from afar... knowing his wife was a size queen. He'd been thrilled when he'd felt her foot on his crotch on that first date... and it wasn't until later, while he was fucking her pussy for the second time that first night, that she admitted the foot job was primarily to learn the size of his package, so she could decide whether the date should continue.

"They shouldn't be enough for any woman to settle for," she said, as if she were the President of the Women's Investigative Society for Adequate Cock.

Roy laughed, as he continued glancing over at his niece at their third annual Halloween party (which was being held on October 30th this year, since Halloween was on a Sunday... which would also just happen to be his twenty-fifth birthday).

"You still want to fuck her, don't you?" Sasha asked bluntly, noticing her man's lack of focus on her tonight, and his clear focus on her niece.

Turning back to face his wife while his cheeks went red with guilt, he replied, pretending to be shocked, even though he knew that she knew that was exactly what he was thinking. "W-w-what? That's ri-ri-ridiculous. She's our niece!"

"Yes, it's so ri-ri-ridiculous," Sasha responded mockingly, still not letting her husband know (just yet) that she'd been having sex with her niece for six days. Today, while he was out buying some final supplies for tonight, they'd taken turns fucking each other's assholes before finishing with Sasha's first ever tribbing orgasm. Roy knew she was bi, and he'd willingly agreed to allow her to explore that side of her sexuality, which had sometimes led to some fun threesomes (with a coed from the local college, a Russian 7-11 girl, an intern at a client's firm, a mother of five who lived down the street, their mail delivery woman who was quite chubby but nasty as fuck, and most recently a rabbi's wife).

"Yeah, I really want to fuck the shit out of your sister's daughter," Roy said wickedly (but also a little sarcastically), deciding to continue playing along with this wicked fantasy, since it would likely lead to some more nasty incest roleplaying later. On their third date they'd done a threesome with Sasha's roommate, on their fifth date a threesome with an English professor (named... Waller? Walter? He couldn't quite recall), on their wedding night it was a foursome with two of her bridesmaids, and on their honeymoon a threesome with a stewardess they'd first met on the flight then again at their hotel, another threesome with a maid at the same Caribbean hotel, yet another with a pregnant woman they met on a Sonoma County wine tasting tour, and even a wild reverse gangbang with eight women (plus Sasha), after a wild night at a nightclub (no, he didn't come nine times... even he wasn't up for that). Thankfully she loved threesomes and more... but neither of them had ever broached the subject of the third party being a man (although there'd been a shemale once, which was pretty wild).

(Flashback in case you've forgotten after that long ramble: Roy had just agreed he wanted to bang Brandy.)

"I know you do," Sasha said, slyly squeezing his cock. "And you have ever since you saw her in that bikini on OnlyFans."

"That was a very revealing bikini," Roy pointed out... remembering very vividly the bikini his wife was referring to.

"I bought that for her too," Sasha said. "As well as some sex toys, lingerie, and of course all the nylons she's been wearing this week."

"I did notice those," Roy said. He had a nylon fetish. Although he also liked fishnets... they were just so skanky. Sasha wore them every day, nylons that is, just like he expected her to do (and she did almost everything he expected her to... not in a 'he's a control freak' way, but more of a 'I'm totally submissive anytime I'm feeling sexy, which is always, so I really, really want to do absolutely anything I can to please him' way). For about the past week, Brandy had always been wearing nylons, which she hadn't worn even once prior to then.

"So yes or no," the wife said, watching her husband glance over to check out her niece... he literally couldn't control himself, "and I want a totally honest answer. Do you want to fuck my niece?"

"Do you want me to fuck your niece?" Roy asked, finding this conversation a little more intense than the other times, since said niece was in the room... and a few of their guests were possibly within earshot. On a few occasions in the past she'd asked him similar questions. 'Do you want to fuck that bachelorette?' 'Do you want to fuck that redhead over there in the black pantyhose?' 'Do you want to fuck this waitress coming over to serve us?' 'Do you want to fuck the lead actress in the play we just saw?' 'Do you want to fuck the mother of the bride?' 'Do you want to fuck that mom of five over there at the playground?' 'Do you want to fuck the eighteen-year-old cheerleader living next door?' Following all but one of those questions, Roy had eventually fucked the woman... they struck out with the actress... well they halfway struck out... it turned out she was a lesbian, so Roy had to settle for watching her 69 with Sasha.

"I wouldn't stop you," Sasha said.

"You wouldn't?" Roy asked, more than a little surprised by this reply. He wasn't sure if she was just playing him this time, or being serious.

"It's obvious you want to fuck her," Sasha stated flatly. He examined her face and posture for any hint of anger or jealousy. He didn't see any.

"I'd be lying if I claimed the thought hadn't crossed my mind," Roy finally admitted.

"You want to suck and fuck her tits too, don't you?" She appeared to be quite drunk, which meant her very limited filter was long gone.

"If the opportunity arose, then perhaps," Roy answered obliquely, knowing his wife understood that she didn't have big tits or a big booty... and knowing that she knew he liked both of those things. Sasha was an ex-cheerleader, ex-swimmer, ex-pageant queen (where she ate a lot of pussy: her fellow contestants, their mothers, and about a third of the judges). She still was also a complete fitness bombshell who had men and women turning their heads when she walked by.

"Well, you never can tell. Some opportunities have a tendency just to float their irresistible way above the other opportunities, and then there they are... arisen!" she said, as she reached down to place her hand on his cock. "As has this little buddy of mine."

"That's right, it's all for you," Roy said suavely, even though that was only partially true. His erection was also for his niece, but it was also for almost every woman dressed like a slut attending their party.

"Yeah, yeah," she said disbelievingly, now rubbing her 'little buddy'.

"Bedroom. Now," Roy ordered.

"Mmmmmm," Sasha purred, horny as fuck... having only been fucked twice today... once in the ass by Brandy, and the quickie before the party that hadn't even led to an orgasm for her. Then knowing what was going to happen tomorrow had kept her at a fever's pitch, and she really needed some sexual release... since keeping this secret from Roy for so long was driving her wild! Usually if she managed to fuck another woman, such as three weeks ago when she'd seduced a woman in a grocery store checkout line, then led her outside to have sex with her in the back of her SUV, on occasions like that she just couldn't wait to tell Roy all about it, so she rushed home and spilled... but during past few days she'd been frequently committing incest with her niece, she hadn't been able to say a word about it to him, and it was driving her fucking nuts!

Ten minutes later, Sasha had a load of cum deep inside her pussy after a rough face fucking and a quick pounding... he didn't last long when she said things like, "Imagine you're fucking your niece's face like you just did mine," or "Imagine sliding your big cock between Brandy's huge fat tits," or "Imagine bending your niece over the kitchen table and pounding her from behind as her big booty shakes like Beyoncé's."

That was all it took for Roy to bust his nut deep inside his wife in just a few dozen strokes. Of course such nasty talk and roleplaying wasn't anything new. Sasha had a couple dozen costumes hanging in her closet, from Wonder Woman to almost every Disney princess, to a nasty firefighter, dirty teacher, slut cowgirl, and even a nun costume that could lead to some very sinful roleplay. But his favourite roleplay before this week was when Sasha had dressed in a blonde wig to look just like Roy's own eighteen-year-old sister. She'd even gotten a replica of the high schooler's cheerleading uniform so they could roleplay his committing incest with her, and he even called his wife Pamela throughout the fuck session.

Luckily, Sasha was so horny that she also came, and they returned to the party, both red-faced, displaying obvious evidence of what they'd been doing when they disappeared for ten minutes.

The rest of the night was a blast... drinking, games, drinking, flirting, drinking... the night ended with Roy fucking Sasha just after midnight, it being his birthday now, counting as his first of who knew how many birthday fucks.

For his 24th birthday last year, Sasha had extracted ten loads out of him. It took hours and hours, including many breaks for penile recovery, but they managed to accomplish that many within the official twenty-four hours.

As he was drifting off to sleep, Sasha whispered directly into his ear, "If you think your last birthday was wild... wait until you wake up in the morning."

"I can't imagine," he said, exhausted and drunk.

"No, you really can't," Sasha smiled wickedly.

....

HALLOWEEN DAY

Roy was woken up just like he often was... with a slow-burning blow job.

He lay there enjoying it... while he slowly woke up... then he glanced at the clock. It was almost eleven.

He moaned, Sasha doing something with her tongue she'd never done before, something that seemed to create extra saliva, which felt really good, "That's new."

"You like it?" Brandy asked from under the covers, as Sasha watched the proceedings through the bathroom doorway, wearing sexy, all black lingerie.

Roy heard the voice... his eyes went wide... that wasn't Sasha's voice! He pulled the covers up and gasped when he saw Brandy sucking his cock. "Brandy! What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm sucking your cock, silly," Brandy answered matter-of-factly. "Your really big cock."

"Well you need to stop doing it right away!" Roy blurted out, which made Sasha smile with pride. Her man was loyal to her even under the most amazing circumstances.

"It's all right, honey!" Sasha sauntered out.

"Sasha, this isn't what it looks like," Roy said, terrified.

"It looks to me like you're enjoying your birthday present," Sasha said casually, joining him on the bed.

"My what?" Roy asked, having heard her, and yet he wasn't able to process the obvious implication.

"I didn't know what to get you for your birthday this year, but then I came up with the perfect present," Sasha explained. "My niece!"

"Brandy is my present?" Roy gasped, this turn of events seeming way too good to be true.

"Yes, although I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to wrap it," Sasha said apologetically.

"But you did, auntie," Brandy chipped in, sitting as she sat up to showcase her bod in a sexy Kitana costume with sheer blue nylons.

"Oh my," Roy gasped, Kitana also among his top ten cosplay costumes, as were Velma, Mystique and Harley Quinn... which is when it finally all came together. "You've been planning this for a while," he stated, not as a question but a conclusion, as he gazed lovingly at his wife.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," Sasha smiled, leaning forward and kissing him. Chastely this time. Lips puckered and closed.

"Brandy dressed as Velma catching me getting my cock sucked." Roy said.

"Part of the plan," Sasha smiled smugly, while Brandy resumed sucking his cock.

"Every costume either of you have been wearing," Roy said, "both around me, but also posted on OnlyFans," as all the puzzle pieces continued coming together.

"Yep," she said, kissing his neck.

"Wow," Roy said,. This was officially the wildest, craziest thing his wife had ever done for him!

"And for the remainder of the day, she's your freeuse slut," Sasha added.

"No way," Roy said, having really enjoyed the freeuse videos, although he wished they'd have a little more plot at the beginning.

"Yep, all three of her holes are completely at your disposal," Sasha said, as one of Brandy's holes resumed working his cock. "Right up until the stroke of midnight, and then you turn back into the tattered version of Cinderella."

"Shit," he groaned, this young woman an amazing cock sucker.

"Happy birthday, baby," Sasha said, then she bent down and sucked on his nipples, which always turned him on.

This amazing blow job, this surreal unbelievable gift, and his hot niece sucking on his cock completely willingly, and with his wife's full and loving approval was too much, and so he grunted and unloaded his first load of the day (or actually his second, since he came in his wife shortly after midnight) into the smooth, warm mouth of his niece.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Brandy moaned, and she didn't slow down while she swallowed her uncle's creamy load.

Once every drop was consumed, Brandy allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth and said with a big wet smile, "Happy birthday, uncle."

"Thanks," Roy said, looking down at the pretty girl now resting between his legs.

"You may go for now, and prepare breakfast for our Daddy," Sasha ordered.

"Yes, auntie," Sasha nodded, licking away a little cum that was still oozing out of her uncle's cock head, before she got off the bed and sauntered off... making sure her uncle got a good look at her amazing ass.

"Fuck," Roy said. "You really outdid yourself this year!"

"Oh," she smiled, kissing him again. "Today is just getting started."

"What else could there be?" Roy asked.

"Oh, that's for me to know and for you to fuck in due course," Sasha said, taking his hand and leading him to the shower. He always slept only wearing boxers, and Brandy appeared to have disposed of them somehow, so he could simply step into the water.

"You re the most amazing woman in the world," Roy said, still processing what had just happened, and what the mysterious day ahead seemed to be portending.

"I really am, aren't I?" Sasha asked rhetorically, as she started the shower and tested the temperature.

"I love you so much," Roy said, kissing her passionately.

"I love you too, baby, and today with a little help, I'm going to prove it," Sasha said, as she led him by the hand into the shower, even though she was still wearing her lingerie.

"This is a new touch," he noticed as he followed her in.

"Today is all about you, Daddy," Sasha said, as she then washed his body while refusing any assistance, and again reminded him that today Brandy and she would be completely freeuse for him anytime, anyplace.

"Best present ever," he said, as he luxuriated in having his entire body washed... his hair shampooed... it was slightly sensual, and incredibly soothing.

Once done, Sasha dried him off and asked, "Ready for your next surprise?"

"How many are there?" Roy asked, as his wife dried off his cock, which was still hard.

"Sorry... too many to count," Sasha smiled enigmatically, as she took his hand and led him into the spare bedroom.

"No way," Roy said, as he saw a costume draped across the bed. It was an all-white Greek Warrior outfit that even included an authentic-looking sword. However, he tested the edge, and it wasn't the least bit sharp, thank goodness.

"I'll see you downstairs, baby," Sasha said, "meet us in the kitchen," kissing him again and heading downstairs, still dripping wet.

Roy put on the outfit... somehow it made him feel even more manly.

He headed down for breakfast, which was really brunch, since it was almost noon, and saw Brandy making eggs.

Just like in the freeuse movies, he strolled up behind her without a word, lifted her skirt, and slid his cock right inside her. Easy peasy!

"I hope you like your eggs scrambled, Daddy," she said, acting like it was an everyday occurrence to have a cock suddenly stuck inside her while she prepared breakfast. She'd watched a dozen of these freeuse videos to try and portray a freeuse character realistically.

"Yeah, they're my favourite that way," he said, reaching around and cupping her large breasts.

She didn't seem to notice. She only said, "They're my favourite that way too,", as she was felt up and fucked while she casually stirred the eggs.

"Is breakfast almost ready?" Sasha asked as she sauntered in, now thoroughly dried off including her blow-dried hair, and wearing a Greek princess outfit that matched Roy's... although she had a pair of sexy gold-coloured thigh highs to go with hers, and no sword.

"Almost," Brandy said as she turned off the burner. "I just need to make us some more toast."

Roy pulled out of his... mistress? and turned to his wife. "Nice outfit, honey."

"I thought you'd like it," she smiled.

"Very much," he said as he walked up to her, placed his hands on her shoulders, and she obediently lowered herself to kneel before him and begin sucking his cock... her niece's wetness coating it.

"Put peanut butter on mine," Roy ordered.

"Of course, Daddy," Brandy said, as she glanced over to see her auntie sucking her uncle's cock, her eyes pausing for only a moment before she smoothly continued her breakfast preparations.

Sasha slowly sucked her man's cock, having decided she didn't want him to come at the moment. Unless he told her he wanted to, of course.

"So Brandy, what are your plans for today?" Roy asked.

"I plan to serve as your freeuse slut all day and night, although I do have to leave for a couple hours this afternoon for a photoshoot I booked before I became your birthday present," Brandy said, spreading peanut butter on two pieces of toast.

"I guess that's okay," Roy said.

"Don't worry daddy, I've arranged a special surprise for you for while I'm gone," Brandy added as she carried his toast to the kitchen table and added it to the plate with his bacon and hash browns.

"I see," Roy said, admiring his niece in her hot Katana costume... the thigh highs adding extra spice to the wicked costume... which made his cock twitch inside his wife's mouth, while she didn't seem to notice. "That's very thoughtful of you."

"Yes, I believe you'll find it incredible," Brandy said, letting slip a subtle hint about her afternoon plan as she went to fetch the eggs.

Roy pulled out of his wife's mouth and went to take a seat at the table, but a couple feet away from it... his rampant cock saluting both of them.

After a minute and after the eggs had been served onto his plate, he ordered, "Both of you come and sit on my knees."

"Yes Daddy, right away," both women said in unison.

With his wife on his left leg, Brandy on his right, his cock the only article between them, the two lovely ladies fed him his meal, while he sat in regal stillness while he was pampered.

Sasha placed a piece of toast in his mouth while Brandy slowly stroked his cock.

Roy, unable just to eat, stroked his hands up and down his ladies' backs.

Brandy scooped up some egg with her free hand and fed him. It was a bit messy because she used only her hand, but it was thoroughly decadent.

123456...8