Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Well sometimes I guess, but only in an intellectual, 'who cares' kind of way."

"Then is there anything about a girl that excites you?" Elastigirl asked as she placed her hand on her daughter's nylon-clad leg.

"Excites me?" Violet asked, looking confused.

"Yes, do girls have any qualities that make your pussy wet?" Elastigirl clarified.

"Mom!" Violet gasped.

"For example if they're naked, do you ever look at their cunts and get wet?" The mother responded wickedly.

"Edge," Roy silently mouthed to his wife. He was really getting into the wicked wordplay and this already cock-throbbing scene, even though they'd only been talking.

Sasha silently obeyed, a little disappointed not to be able to watch the scene, but nevertheless she obediently dropped to her knees before him as he continued to film. Edging meant going incredibly slow, and worshipping his entire cock and balls assembly.

"Mom!" the daughter gasped again.

"Mom what, honey? You're eighteen now. We should be able to have a frank conversation with each other, especially if you're confused about something that worries you," the mother explained, as she slowly moved her hand... at a snail's pace... up the leg... her daughter oblivious to the hand and its motivation.

"It's just weird," Violet said.

"Have you eaten a pussy yet?" Elastigirl asked. And her smile widened, "Or as I prefer to call it, a cunt?"

"Mom!" Violet gasped, appearing shocked by her mother's brazen question and foul language.

Sasha listened intently while she sucked each big ball into her mouth.

"Is that a no you haven't?"

"No I haven't."

"Well, trust me, you'll know if you like girls once you eat a juicy, ripe pussy," Elastigirl explained.

"Have you eaten a vagina, mother?" Violet asked.

"No dear, it's not a vagina. Never the 'V' word," Elastigirl said. "Only little girls have vaginas. You, me, adult women, we have pussies, twats, peaches, cunts. There are many other fun words we can use for our honeypots, but those scientific words are complete mood killers."

"I can't believe you're talking to me like this," Violet said, still playing the stunned, innocent daughter to perfection.

Roy's cock was throbbing while he watched these fictional Pixar characters creating a hot, riveting and believable conversation... while feeling his wife sliding her tongue up and down his shaft.

"Like I said, we're both adults now," the mother said. "I won't hide my sexuality or my true self from you any longer."

"Your true self?"

"Yes, for one thing, I've enjoyed many lesbian encounters in my life," Elastigirl revealed.

"You have?" the sweet daughter asked.

"Still do," the mother said, her stealthy hand continuing to creep upwards.

"You still do?" Violet repeated.

"Yes, your dad knows I like cunt just as much as I like cock," Elastigirl replied.

"Daddy is okay with that?" Violet asked.

"He enjoys it," the mother said. "He likes to watch."

"I can't believe this!"

"What? That your aging mother eats pussy?"

"Yes, exactly." the daughter said, looking down and finally noticing her mom's hand advancing upon her pussy. By this time it was almost there. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"I'm helping you," Elastigirl explained. And then she used both hands to part her daughter's legs.

"Mom!" Violet gasped, as her mother dropped to the floor in front of her and ripped her pantyhose apart.

"You aren't wearing any panties, Violet," the mother acknowledged. "So you are a little slut underneath your cute exterior."

"W-w-what are you doing now?" Violet stammered, acting very believably as her wide eyes looked down to see her pretend mother bringing her face to her pussy.

"And your cunt is all nice and wet," Elastigirl said, making sure she projected her voice well enough to be caught by the camera.

Roy zoomed in slowly to get a much better closeup of the action... Violet's pussy was completely shaved and glistening ever so slightly.

"Mom, this is wrong," Violet protested.

"You don't want Mommy to lick your pussy and make you feel good?" Elastigirl asked, as she gave one wild lick from the bottom of the pussy to the top, and then gave the swollen clit a playful flick.

"Oh my God!" Violet moaned loudly.

"You taste so good, honey," Elastigirl purred as she licked her daughter's pussy.

"Mommy... I don't... I mean... I...." Violet struggled to speak... Roy was very impressed with Violet's acting. She looked genuinely confused... shocked... flustered... and yet sexually stimulated.

"Just let Mommy eat your cunt, baby," Elastigirl said, as she did just that.

"I don't... Gah..." was all Violet could muster, as the pleasure of her mom's tongue on her pussy drove her wild.

"Has anyone else tasted this sweet peach?" the mother asked.

"No one but myself."

"So you've tasted yourself?" Elastigirl asked as she parted the girl's pussy lips, displaying a wide strip of glistening pink to Roy and his camera.

"Yes," Violet admitted with a long moan.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I've tasted myself," Violet responded, "lots of times," getting very close to being overwhelmed by the pleasure growing inside of her.

"Do you want Mommy to teach you how to be with another woman?" Elastigirl asked, as she leaned up and kissed her daughter's lips with her wet, shiny ones.

Violet trembled as she answered, clearly overwhelmed and overstimulated, "Yes."

"Yes what, darling?" Elastigirl asked as she brought a hand back down to her daughter's pussy and tapped on her clit.

"Yes, Mommy, teach me to be a lesbian!" Violet blurted out with a loud, sexy moan.

Sasha really wished she could see this, and she was happy it was being filmed so she could watch it later, as she swirled her tongue around her man's cock head.

Elastigirl stood up, ripped the crotch of her own pantyhose to shreds, stepped onto the couch and rested her bum on the back, parting her legs to give Roy and the camera an excellent view of her pussy, which was also shaved, "Eat Mommy, Babygirl."

"Yes, Mommy," Violet said demurely, and she turned her body to her Mom, leaned forward and started licking her mom's pussy.

"Good girl," Elastigirl moaned. "That's my very good girl."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Violet said, as she began licking.

"Doing what?"

"Licking Mommy's pussy," Violet said, now sounding far more cheerful than ever. "I'm licking Mommy's cunt!"

"That's it, Violet, you're learning how to become Mommy's obedient cunt licking pet," Elastigirl praised, as she reached down and pulled her pretty girl's face snugly into her pussy.

Roy's cock was throbbing, and he gently pushed Sasha away so he didn't come too soon.

She returned to silently sucking his balls as she continued to listen.

"Yes, Mommy," Violet replied, and "I guess I am!" she added as she licked.

For three or four minutes there was only licking... soft moaning, and the odd endearment from Elastigirl. It wasn't until her moaning increased, her orgasm obviously imminent, that she switched to verbally nasty. "That's it, my slutty cunt-licking daughter, eat Mommy's cunt... get Mommy off, Violet... good pet... suck on Mommy's clit... oh yes, you dirty slut, don't stop, eat Mommy, eat Mommy, eat Mommy's cunt... fuuuuuuuuck!"

Roy desperately wanted to shoot his load... the scene was so fucking hot... but he resisted fucking his wife's face... as he focused on filming the scene to the very best of his ability.

Violet licked her mom's pussy cum for a good minute while Elastigirl came. Once she was spent, the mother said, "That was very good for a first time, honey."

"Thank you, Mommy," Violet replied, wetness glistening all over her face.

"Now. Have you ever been fucked?"

"No, Mommy, I'm a virgin," Violet answered.

"Tony never fucked this sweet pussy?" Elastigirl asked, pushing her daughter onto her back on the couch.

"No, Mommy, I didn't want him to."

"Have you sucked his dick?"

"No, Mommy, I didn't want to."

"Well, we can't have that," the mom said, and she stood up and rushed completely out of the scene.

"What are you doing, Mommy?" Violet called after her.

Roy was a little curious too, as he glanced over and saw the older woman grabbing a strap-on cock out of her duffle bag. He then smiled.

"I'm taking my baby girl's virginity," Elastigirl explained, as she came back into the frame and tugged the harness up her hips.

"You are?" Violet asked, staring at her mom wearing a cock suddenly before her.

"Yes, baby," Elastigirl said, as she tightened the harness on her hips.

"But that's what I didn't want Tony to do!"

"And you don't have to let him. Wouldn't you feel so much better about a nice, soft woman doing it for you? Someone you love and can trust?"

"Ummm," there was a long pause. Then, "Actually... Yes! Yes I would! Will you please fuck me, Mommy?"

"I'll be happy to, my darling daughter."

"Oh. But. It's so big," Violet said, staring at the cock before her.

"Just suck it for now, my little slut," Elastigirl ordered, "get yourself used to your newest friend," as she placed the cock in front of her daughter's face.

"Yes, Mommy," the daughter said, and she opened her mouth and sucked on the cock.

"Good girl, Elastigirl purred, as she watched her daughter begin to bob on the cock.

"Mmmmmm," Violet moaned as she sucked on the cock... Roy smiling at the way this cute girl could feign this was her first time, while she sucked that cock like a well-practiced natural.

After a minute the mother asked (while off camera, Sasha slid her tongue back up her man's shaft), "Ready to get fucked, honey?"

"Yes please, Mommy," Violet said. "Fuck me with that big cock."

"Because you're my pet daughter slut."

"Yes, Mommy, and I'm also your cunt licking pet."

"Get on all fours on the couch," the mother instructed.

"Yes, Mommy," Violet obeyed, getting on the couch sideways to give Roy a perfect angle for filming.

"I'm going to take your cherry and fuck that pussy good," Elastigirl said, and she moved behind her daughter.

"I can't believe you're going to take my virginity, Mommy," Violet moaned as she wiggled her ass.

"Believe it, Baby," the mother said, as she slid her cock into the wet pussy.

"Oh, Mooooooommy," Violet moaned, as the cock slid inside her.

"You like this?" the mother asked.

"Wow! Yes, Mommy, fuck me good," Violet moaned, as Elastigirl began fucking her steadily.

After a couple minutes, Violet's moans increased, and she begged, "Fuck me harder, Mommy, really fuck my cunt!

"Come on Mommy's cock," Elastigirl ordered, as she slammed deep into her daughter almost bruisingly hard.

"Oh yes, fuck-me-fuck-me, Mommy," Violet moaned, as Sasha now sucked on her man's cock.

"Come. my nasty superhero fuck toy," Elastigirl ordered, as she really hammered the daughter.

The moans echoed... the bodies crashed together, and Violet screamed, "Yes, Mommy, YES!"

Elastigirl kept fucking her daughter throughout her orgasm.

Eventually, she pulled out, sat down and said, "Come here, honey."

Violet cuddled into her mom. "That was amazing, Mommy."

"Oh just you wait, honey," Elastigirl said, and she looked directly into the camera for the very first time and said, "Wait until I take your ass."

"Mom!" Violet gasped.

As Roy's balls boiled, the two women remaining stoic for a few seconds, then Elastigirl said, "And cut."

Roy pulled out, his balls about to erupt, and urgently rushed to the two cosplay beauties while stroking his cock, "Sorry, ladies, I have to do this."

"No worries, come all over us, Mr. Incredible," Elastigirl smiled brightly. "Just don't touch us with your actual body."

"Yes Daddy, come all over your baby girl," Violet purred.

"Oh fuck," Roy grunted, furiously stroking his cock until he erupted a load all over the two cosplay goddesses.

"Mmmmmmm," Violet purred, as the man cum splattered her face.

"So hot," Sasha said, using her phone to film the entire thing for posterity.

"Now eat Daddy's cum," Elastigirl ordered, and she scooped the cum off her face and fed it to Violet.

"Yes, Mommy," Violet said, sucking the cum off her mom's fingers.

"That was incredible," Roy said, as he finished dropping his load.

"And cut," Sasha said.

"Wow," Roy said.

"Thanks for filming that for us," Elastigirl said.

"Anytime," Roy said, looking down at the two cum coated cosplay hotties.

"We may need your services again sometime," she said, standing up. "I take it Brandy will know how to reach you?"

"Anytime," Roy repeated. "And yes, she certainly will."

"Hate to fuck and run," Elastigirl said, "but we have to be at another shoot in a couple hours."

"No time for a lesbian threesome?" Sasha asked.

"Rain check?" Elastigirl asked. "While your Daddy watches and films us gain? And we get all the way naked for him?"

"Definitely," Sasha said, with a bit of a pout.

The two girls headed out and Roy said, as he sat back on the couch, "Wow."

"Yeah," Sasha said. "I'll just see them out."

"Okay," Roy said, as he grabbed the phone with which his wife had filmed his short cum scene.

"I thought you may want a memento," Sasha said, heading out.

Roy watched the cum shot scene a dozen times before Sasha came back.

.....

"Go take a shower," Sasha suggested after they finished watching the movie they'd started before that wicked lesbian intermission.

"Yeah, guess I should be fresh for whatever's happening tonight," Roy said, planning to enjoy the entirety of this day the best he could.

"And I need to change into my evening costume," she smiled.

"Your evening costume?" Roy asked, his interested piqued.

"Yes, we have another surprise for you."

"Well, I'm looking forward to that," Roy said.

"Ohhhh," she smiled, coming over and kissing her man. "You're going to fucking love it."

"You're such a tease," Roy said.

"Am I? Teasing is nothing but promises. But in our case, you can fuck all three of my holes whenever you want, AND I just gifted you a freeuse nineteen-year-old," she pointed out.

"For a day," Roy added.

"Did I say it was just for a day?" she asked coyly as she walked away.

"It is just for a day, isn't it?" Roy called out.

Sasha smiled, knowing this was just the beginning of an extremely wild next couple of months, and knowing her first professional scene with her niece would be filmed and going live next week, didn't respond with so much as a word.

Roy shook his head at his good fortune and went and took a long shower... and a nap.

When he woke up, he stretched and saw an outfit on the end of the bed. "Nice," he said, as he looked at the Scorpion King costume.

Assuming he was supposed to put it on, he got up and did just that. He looked at the clock, and was surprised to see he'd slept for almost three hours. It was after five already.

He headed to the kitchen, hearing the women's voices and called out, "Why did you let me sleep so long?"

As he entered the kitchen, his cock instantly stood at attention and saluted the... his... two women... both of them dressed in very elaborate and realistic costumes from his favourite video game: Overwatch. His wife was in a Widowmaker outfit, while his niece was in a Tracer Lena costume... probably the only time he wouldn't be disappointed to see two women in sexy costumes that didn't include nylons.

"To make sure you had enough energy for tonight," Brandy smiled, wearing a wig that made her look exactly like Tracer, or at least how he imagined she'd look like if she were a real person, instead of a computer generated character from a video game.

"Oh, I'll have enough energy," he said, and he walked over to Brandy and pushed her to her knees.

Brandy fished his cock out of his costume and began sucking, while Sasha asked, "How was your nap?"

"Great," he said, as his niece gave him head. "I can't believe I slept for three whole hours."

"Did we wear you out already?" she smiled, as she looked fondly down at her niece sucking her husband.

"No, trust me. I'm ready for more," he said.

"I can see that," she said, as the doorbell rang and the sounds of kids yelling trick or treat came filtering through the walls. "I'll be right back."

"All right," Roy said, spending the interlude by enjoying his niece and her amazing mouth. He'd never met anyone who loved sucking dick and who delivered amazing blow jobs like his wife did... but there was something incredibly intense about his niece's cock sucking lips.

"Oh, aren't you guys cute," his wife said from the middle distance as she handed out candy.

When she returned, Roy asked, "When did the first trick or treaters arrive?"

"A couple minutes after four," Sasha said, returning to the stove to pull out the homemade pizza she'd made.

"How many so far?" Roy asked, since they always kept track to know how much candy to buy for the next year... and curiously... oddly, the numbers had fallen every year since they moved here.

"Thirty-seven," Sasha said, the conversation so casual, like in the freeuse videos themselves, which somehow made this living freeuse experience even more surreal and pleasurable.

"Not bad," Roy said.

"Yeah, last year we only had twenty-one by five o'clock, so our sales... if that's what we should call them... are on the rise," Sasha said. "I hope you're hungry."

"I should probably get some sustenance before what I'm guessing will be a marathon night," Roy said, wanting to deposit as many loads as possible in or on Brandy before the night was done.

"That's likely a good idea," Sasha said as she cut the pizza into eight slices.

Roy pulled out of Brandy, helped her up, spun her towards the kitchen table, and bent her over... although based on her outfit, he wasn't sure he could conveniently fuck her. But he smiled as he found a perfectly sized hole in just the right place. And an adjacent one in the other right place. "I see you girls thought of everything."

"That particular touch was Brandy's handiwork," Sasha said, as she watched her husband slide into his niece from behind.

"Ohhhhh," Brandy moaned, as the big cock filled her.

"Pepperoni or cheese?" Sasha asked her niece, having made half and half.

"Cheese, please," Brandy replied.

Sasha set a slice on a plate and set it in front of her niece.

"Thank you, auntie," Brandy said, acting like a good freeuse slut, which meant acting as if she wasn't getting fucked from behind by her uncle.

"You're welcome," Sasha said, as she grabbed a slice of pepperoni for Roy and handed it to him, but without a plate.

Roy took the slice and said, "Thanks, honey."

"No problem," Sasha said, as she went and grabbed a cheese slice for herself.

"This is delicious," Brandy said as she ate the pizza.

"Yeah, the key is a mixture of three different cheeses," Sasha said, having experimented with a lot of different cheese blends over the years before finally settling on the one she liked best.

"Really?" Brandy asked. "Which kinds?"

"This one is my favourite. I use shredded mozzarella, shredded provolone and freshly grated parmesan," Sasha answered, just as the doorbell rang again. "I'll be right back."

"It's amazing," Brandy said.

"So, what did you do this afternoon?" Roy asked as he ate his pizza and fucked his niece... a new version of multitasking he could certainly get used to.

"Believe it or not, it was a Christmas photo shoot," she answered.

"For what?" Roy asked.

"An online website selling cute sweaters and outfits for the holiday season," she answered.

"So not sexy seasonal lingerie?"

"Not this time," Brandy said. "Most of the photo shoots I'm paid for are normal modeling jobs."

1...345678