Freeuse Niece: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Roy said.

"You see what?" Sasha asked returning from handing out more candy.

"Brandy was just telling me about the photo shoot she did today," Roy said, as he finished his first slice of pizza.

"Another slice?" Sasha offered.

"Yes please," Brandy said, unaware she was actually asking Roy.

"Me too," Roy said smoothly.

"So did you enjoy your first time behind the camera?" Brandy asked.

"Why do you think it was my first time?" Roy asked.

"Sorry, I mean your first time filming a lesbian incest Incredibles fantasy," she corrected.

"Yes, it was amazing," Roy said.

"We often need a cameraman, or even a director for some of our shoots," Brandy said, as Sasha placed a second slice on her plate while the doorbell rang again.

"I'll be willing to do that," Roy said, as Sasha gave him a second slice before heading off to hand out more candy. "For a price."

"And what price is that?" Brandy asked, as she took a bite of pizza while getting fucked from behind.

"Free use of this pussy whenever I want," Roy said.

"But not my mouth and asshole?" Brandy asked wickedly.

"Aren't you the scary monsters," Sasha asked from the front door.

"Well, that goes without saying," Roy said. The growing possibility this wouldn't be just a one day thing, as well as her implied offer that he could drill her ass as well, making his cock twitch inside her.

"I can tell that you approve of the idea of pounding my asshole," Brandy noted, as she tightened her pussy around his cock, wanting to milk his dick and get him to cum inside her.

"Oh fuck, you're a nasty slut," Roy moaned, as his balls boiled.

"So, I see you're...." Sasha began, when the doorbell rang. "Fuck!"

"That is the idea behind a freeuse fuck toy, isn't it?" Brandy asked, getting rather breathless while he rode for glory inside her cunt. "Three holes..." gasp... "open..." gasp... "for business..." another gasp... "any time!"

"Jesus Christ," Roy groaned, as he came inside the nineteen-year-old.

"That's it, Daddy, fill your niece's cunt with your big load," Brandy moaned, loving the feeling of cum exploding inside her.

"Oh, you'll be getting a lot of loads in all three of your holes," Roy assured, as he kept coming inside her.

"And on my face?" Brandy asked. "I love big warm loads all over my pretty face!"

"And your tits," Roy added, loving to come on a woman's tits.

"Well given my figure, that goes without saying," Brandy said, using her uncle's words.

Sasha returned quickly, "What goes without saying?"

"That your husband is welcome to come on my face, my tits, or inside any of my three holes from now on," Brandy said, as he slowed down inside her.

"Well, that does go without saying," Sasha agreed, as her husband pulled out of her niece.

"What also goes without saying is that because of your perfect aptitude for the role, you're actually the bottom freeuse slut around here," Brandy said. "Now eat your husband's cream pie from your Mistress's cunt."

"Yes indeed, Mistress!" Sasha obeyed, her pussy burning just from hearing the word 'Mistress'. And then using it? While meaning it? Life is good!

"Shit," Roy said as he watched his wife drop to her knees and bury buried her face in her niece's pussy from behind.

"We're both your freeuse sluts, Daddy," Brandy said as she moaned softly. "But your wife is my freeuse slut too. And to be perfectly clear, yes it is ongoing just as long as all of us want to continue; and speaking for myself, I don't see me backing out anytime soon!""

"That is So Cool," Roy said, "Well you can count me in for the long haul. Sasha?"

His wife pushed herself away from Brandy's pussy for a few moments. "I'm yours forever, Daddy! And if Mistress Brandy is part of the deal, then all the better!" And she dove back into the cunt she was servicing.

Roy thought this was all too good to be true, and his cock appeared to agree with him. It was demonstrating no intention of lowering itself from full mast anytime soon, as he watched his forever wife eating his creampie from his ongoing freeuse slut in a hot incestuous act!

The doorbell rang again, breaking the mood, and Roy sighed, "I guess I'll have to get that one," and he tucked his cock back into his thin costume... although it didn't hide the tent his cock was creating in it.

"I'll keep your wife busy," Brandy smiled as she enjoyed her aunt's busy tongue.

"You do that," Roy said, a little annoyed he had to go answer the door.

Brandy finished her second slice as her freeuse slut sucked the cum from her pussy. Wanting to come, she waited until Roy returned, because she also wanted to turn him on, then she turned around and ordered, "Now get me off, Aunt Pet Slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha obeyed, eating a pussy from this angle a lot easier. Eating Brandy from behind had began straining her neck, since she'd needed to crank her head into a slightly unnatural position.

"Have you had sex with those two women you sent here earlier?" Roy asked, as he grabbed a third slice of pizza.

"Oh yeah, a few times," Brandy said. "I even have an idea for a wicked cosplay lesbian orgy of Overwatch characters I want to include them in."

"No way," Roy said.

"Want to direct it?" Brandy asked, as her hand went through her aunt's hair.

"You're MY freeuse slut, so of course I'll direct it!" he roared, really hamming it up.

"Mmmmmmm," Brandy smiled. "I'll make it happen then."

"You do that," he said, as the doorbell rang again.

"Fucking trick or treaters," Roy sighed, heading out again.

"That's it, auntie," Brandy moaned, impressed with how good a cunt licker she was. "Imagine if my Mom could see us now."

"She'd kill us both," Sasha laughed, imagining the unimaginable look on her prudish older sister's face.

"Maybe we'll need to turn her when she visits us next month," Brandy suggested.

"I can't imagine," Sasha said between licks.

"Yeah, and we could make her into another freeuse slut for Daddy!" Brandy chortled. "I imagine she hasn't even seen a dick in years!"

"That's likely true," Sasha said, recalling that her husband had left her a few years ago.

"Want to eat your sister?" Brandy asked.

"I'm your slut, so I'll happily do whatever you tell me to, Mistress," Sasha said wickedly, although she couldn't imagine anything like that actually happening.

"And what are two sluts talking about now?" Roy asked.

"About turning my Mom into a freeuse slut for you, and a lesbian slave for us, and making it happen when she visits us in a month," Brandy answered, the idea actually turning her on, as she pulled her aunt's face deeper into her fevered twat. She hadn't ever really considered seducing her mother before, but after committing so much delicious and productive incest with her aunt, it seemed like a natural progression, and something her mother probably needed, whether she knew it or not.

"Well, that would be amazing," Roy said, his sister-in-law a larger woman, with curves everywhere.

"Want your sluts to make it into a reality?" Brandy moaned, her orgasm rising as Sasha sucked on her clit.

"Yes, I expect it to happen," Roy stated firmly.

"Yes, Daddy," Brandy moaned.

"I want to see the three of you in a nasty lesbian threeway, where you're both wearing strap-ons, and you double penetrate her," Roy continued, seeing that these nasty suggestions of mother-daughter-sister incest seemed to be really turning her on.

"Oh God, yes," Brandy moaned, imagining such a nasty act.

"And then I'll come all over all three of my slut's faces," Roy said, walking over and squeezing her big tits through the sheer fabric... Brandy conveniently not wearing a bra.

While he pinched her nipples, her orgasm triggered, and she screamed, just as the blasted doorbell rang again, "Yes, Daddy!!!"

"Mother fucker!" Roy cursed, loving to see his niece coming.

"I hope to become one real soon," Brandy responded, while trembling with euphoria.

Roy laughed, "I didn't even mean it that way," as he shook his head and left his two hot women to finish up their hot act.

"Well, I did," Brandy called after him, and she then enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"There's one more thing I'd like to address," Roy said to the two girls as soon as he returned.

"Yes, Daddy, anything," agreed Sasha.

"Yes Daddy, anything," echoed Brandy.

"No, I'm not speaking as your Daddy at the moment, you sweethearts, I want to ask you both something, and I'd like you to answer me frankly."

"Now you're scaring me, honey," said Sasha. "What is it?"

"No, no, it's nothing bad, not at all. Sasha, how would you feel about our asking Brandy to move in with us? Not temporary, but permanent."

Her eyes lit up. "What?! I'd love that!"

"That's what I knew you'd say, but I to ask, because this is your house, too. And Brandy, would you like to move in with Sasha and me? Not still living in the guest house, but living in this house. We could offer you the bedroom down the hall if you like, but I hope you'll prefer to sleep with us in our bed every night. Do whatever it takes to get out of your new lease, or just let it run out while not living there, or sublet it or whatever, and we can take care of the rent as long as necessary. What do you say?"

Her eyes absolutely sparkled! "This feels kind of like the two of you are asking me to marry you! I can still keep all my enterprises going? My modeling career? OnlyFans?"

"Yes of course!"

"Then yes please, and thank you! And of course I want to sleep with you guys every night. And Aunt Sasha, you're still my freeuse slut ongoingly, right?"

"Absolutely! And when your mom arrives next month, we can generously offer her the use of our guest house, and she'll be a conveniently located sitting duck while we turn her."

"Good. Then it's all settled," said Roy with a huge smile. "Now let's continue with our evening."

Over the next two and a half hours, while costumed kids came and went, Roy fucked his wife while she did the dishes, he shoved his dick in Brandy's mouth while she went pee on the toilet, and he had one slut on each side of him alternating between stroking or sucking his cock while they illegally watched the newest Halloween movie, and the women took turns reluctantly leaving his cock to go and hand out even more candy.

At nine o'clock exactly, they shut off their outside lights, Roy put on a freeuse film he'd downloaded in the den on his 85-inch television and ordered, "Sasha, suck my balls. Brandy, suck my cock."

"Yes, Daddy," they both said in almost perfect unison, as they arranged themselves into the required positions.

As Roy watched a stepdad fucking his stepdaughter while her friend (another naked girl) was there watching and touching herself while pretending to study for school, he enjoyed the double sensation of having both sections of his junk pleasured.

After a few minutes, he ordered, "Sasha, get the lube."

"Yes, Daddy," Sasha replied. A large bottle of lube was already sitting on the side table for easy access, and another bottle was in the bedroom... she loved taking it in the ass, and so she never objected when he sodomized her dry... but the lube made it a lot more enjoyable... especially if she was sober.

"Are you finally going to fuck my ass, Daddy?" Brandy asked eagerly, as she stroked his big cock.

"I'm going to pound both of your assholes," he informed her.

"Sweet!" Sasha said, returning with the bottle of lube, since she'd been worried she wouldn't get any more dick tonight.

"Get Brandy's ass ready," Roy ordered, as he stripped off his costume, which had been limiting his movements.

"How do you want me, Daddy?" Brandy asked sweetly.

"On all fours on the floor, so we can all enjoy the film," Roy said, pointing to a spot in front of the couch.

"Yes, Daddy," Brandy replied, looking forward to feeling Daddy's nine inches of cock in her ass.

Sasha got behind her niece and generously lathered her puckered asshole.

"Now do yourself," Roy said.

"Yes, Daddy," Sasha said, having lubed herself many times over the years.

The two hot sluts, with completely different body types, were soon positioned on all fours side by side.

Roy went behind Brandy and positioned his cock at her asshole.

"Just slide that big cock up my ass, uncle," Brandy purred, as she looked adoringly back at the handsome man.

"Yes, honey, plug my sister's daughter's big, curvy ass," Sasha added, knowing the incest talk would turn him on.

"Yes, uncle, fill your wife's sister's daughter's shit hole with your big fat prick," Brandy added, upping the nastiness.

"Shit," Roy said, doing as they both asked, placing his hands firmly on her wide waist, and sliding inside her warm asshole.

"Yessssss," Brandy moaned, loving the feeling of a cock sliding inside her back door.

"Yes, fill my Mistress niece's asshole," Sasha said, watching the wicked act.

"You're next," Roy said to his wife.

"I can't wait," Sasha said, loving her man's dick in whichever hole he wanted to plug.

"Me first," Brandy said, as the cock disappeared completely inside her.

"Such a tight ass," Roy said approvingly.

"It's because your dick is so fucking big," Brandy said, feeling a slight pain, since he was longer and thicker than most of the cocks that had invaded her ass... most of them strap-ons.

"You'll get used to it," Roy said, as she pulled out and slammed back in.

"Fuuuuuck," Brandy screamed, the cock somehow reaching new depths inside her.

"Oh, yes baby, pound her ass," Sasha encouraged.

Roy gave five deep thrusts, pulled out, went behind his wife, and did the same thing.

"Oh yes, fuck," Sasha moaned, loving getting ass fucked the most when he really hammered her hole.

"Back to me, Daddy," Brandy pleaded, needing that dick back in her ass.

"As you wish," Roy said, sliding back into his niece's ass.

Brandy, wanting all the dick to herself, ordered, "Slut, crawl under me and lick my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha said, a little disappointed she wasn't going to get any more dick in her ass for now, but excited to eat her niece's pussy again, and to get a closeup look at her man sodomizing her niece.

"You want this all to yourself, do you?" Roy asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Brandy moaned, as he began really fucking her ass without stopping.

For three, perhaps four minutes Roy fucked her ass... hard... while Sasha licked her niece's pussy.

Roy though, his leg getting a little tight, pulled out, sat back on the couch, and ordered, "Come and ride my cock with your asshole, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," Brandy eagerly obeyed, riding a cock or a face her favourite positions.

As the nineteen-year-old straddled him and lowered her asshole onto his cock, she ordered, "And you, my slut, keep licking my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha said, as she watched her beloved man's nine-inch cock disappear so magically into another woman's ass. Although now that she'd kind of joined the immediate family, she guessed she'd soon begin to see Brandy as more like her own lesbian wife, as well as Roy's second non-lesbian wife.

So, while on the tv the step-dad was now fucking the friend, while the two girls studied (more or less), Brandy rode her uncle reverse cowgirl anal, while her aunt licked her bouncing pussy haphazardly.

"Oh yeah, ride me, slut," Roy groaned, as she really began to bounce on his cock.

"Oh fuck, your cock fills my ass so good," Brandy moaned, cupping her tits as she rode him furiously... dying to have his cum fill her ass.

"Come inside her ass, honey, come inside my sister's daughter's ass," Sasha encouraged, recognizing the moans that signaled he was close.

"Keep licking, you dumb slut," Brandy ordered, roughly grabbing her aunt's face.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Roy groaned, about to burst.

"Come in my ass, Daddy, fill your slut with your load," Brandy demanded, riding him hard and fast while still holding her aunt's face against her pussy.

Sasha could only move closer as she was being used this roughly, and attempt to get in the occasional lick, but then she heard her man grunt, "Fuuuuuuck!"

As Roy exploded his load in his niece's ass, having now come at least once in all three of her holes, Brandy screamed a second later, as the load shooting into her ass triggered her orgasm, "Yes, Daddy!"

Sasha was rewarded by a massive gush of wetness as her niece squirted all over her face. She hungrily lapped up the sweet treat as Brandy collapsed back onto Roy and enjoyed her orgasm.

A few minutes later, as the onscreen scene ended, Brandy got off of Daddy, and cum leaked out of her ass.

Roy was exhausted.

Sasha was still horny as fuck.

Roy assumed the day was done.

He was wrong.

Brandy ordered, while sitting sideways on the couch, "Come eat the cum out of my ass, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha agreed, having never actually eaten cum from an asshole before. But hey, she was always up for anything!

Brandy asked "Mind if I suck on you one more time, Daddy? I love the taste of asshole on a dick."

"I certainly can't resist that offer, "Roy smiled, thinking this may be a lengthy blow job.

So, while her aunt ate her cum-filled asshole, Brandy sucked her uncle... but only for a couple of minutes before she lay down her head on his leg, and slowly, Roy's cock finally shrunk.

Twenty minutes later, while Sasha finger banged her niece while simultaneously rimming her asshole, Brandy moaned an order, "Yes, finger bang me, slut."

"Come, my slut niece," Sasha ordered, while she used her other hand to slap her niece's clit, while three fingers now filled her pussy.

"Fist me, slut," Brandy ordered.

"Oh yeah!" Roy said, as he leaned forward to watch this live act a little better... his cock instantly intrigued by the nasty and seldom-performed act. (Actually, he had no idea how often it was performed in general, but he'd never seen it in person before!)

"As you wish," Sasha said, and surprisingly quickly, she managed to slide her entire fist inside her niece's cunt.

"Yes, fist me, fist fuck me," Brandy moaned, and she leaned back for a better angle and began to bounce to take even more of her aunt's arm in her cunt.

Roy, now hard as a rock again, lifted up Brandy's head, got to his feet, and slid his cock in her mouth. His hot wife was still fist fucking her pussy, while he began to face fuck her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," Brandy moaned, as she was roughly used at both ends.

"Fist her, baby! Fist my freeuse slut niece! Make my slut cum!" Roy ordered his wife while his balls bounced on Brandy's chin.

"Her cunt's swallowed me all the way past my wrist," Sasha said, in a little awe at the wicked task she was performing, which wasn't astounding, but Brandy taking that much certainly was!.

To Roy's astonishment after all the loads he'd deposited or shot already today, after just a couple of minutes his balls were yet again ready to burst.

"Come, slut," Roy ordered.

"Yes, come, you nasty slut," Sasha ordered, spanking her niece's ass while she furiously fist fucked her.

"Yes Daddy, yes, oh fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck," Brandy screamed, as yet another orgasm coursed through her.

Roy slid his cock back into the coming slut's throat, as his wife kept fisting her, until he shot his final load of this wild birthday. The first rocket exploded down her throat, before he pulled out and splattered his pretty niece's face with his last three cannon blasts.

1...345678