Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls spend Christmas in Roskilde. Mischief abounds!
29.9k words
4.74
8.8k
19
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Disclaimer: Welcome to Freja & Jeanie. This story is part of my larger story cycle, commonly known as "The Alexaverse." As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty-shots courtesy of Freja and Jeanie are directed at my long-suffering editor and Beta-reader, who makes sure my grammar is on point. Constructive reviews and critiques are welcome. Pointless flames and anonymous trolls will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

Chapter II- Getting Your Kitty Kringled

Jeanie murmured and woke slowly, squinting and rubbing her eyes as someone nudged her gently. It sounded like there was bustling and activity around her.

"Yndling, you must wake up," she heard her wife's voice say quietly. "We have arrived in Copenhagen."

"Fre?" Jeanie half-whispered, shaking her head and sitting up, now noticing she was covered by a big blanket. "We're here? I missed the whole flight?"

The Danish girl nodded, smiling lovingly. "You were tired, I think. You, oh, what's the term... 'sacked out', soon after we took off from Pearson. We have flown over the Atlantic and are now in little Denmark. Velkommen til mit hjem, min kaerlighed."

"Thanks," said the brunette girl, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head. She shivered and sucked in her breath suddenly, her eyes widening. Her hands came down to her lap, still concealed by the large grey blanket. She pressed her hands in subtly, noticing now that her crotch was rather sticky and tingly.

"I might have had some fun with you while you were asleep," Freja admitted, smirking. "After all, seven and a half hours is a long time to be by one's self on a plane. But you were so tired, my love."

"Well, that'd explain the good dreams I had," Jeanie sighed, just sorry she hadn't been awake for the fun. "'sides, I probably wouldn't sleep so much if you and Lady Prof didn't keep hypnotizing me with that ASMR stuff you do. And you could've gone and found some fun with a flight attendant or another passenger, Fre, you know I wouldn't object."

"I had fun watching you sleep, Jeanette; you are so very pretty when you do so," Freja said, caressing her wife's cheek. "I am too excited to sleep, so I passed the time by watching and molesting you."

Freja then settled back in her seat and Jeanie looked around, noticing that people were now standing and gathering their luggage. "We will wait until everyone else is off the plane, then we shall go. It will give you time to wake up, ja?"

Jeanie nodded and looked around. She had the window seat and gazed outside. It was dawn, and the airport terminal just outside was pretty in the morning sun. There were drifts of snow, but the orange light of dawn reflected in it wonderfully.

"This airport is called Kastrup, right?" she asked. "That's your national airport."

"It is," Freja confirmed, nodding. She'd been hoping to fly in the first-class compartment, but there was only one flight per day between Toronto and Copenhagen, so she decided not to be choosy. They might have gone to the airport in Stockholm, just over in Sweden, but it would have added several hours to their commute back to her country, including the Øresund Bridge. And she was eager to see her family. "From Kastrup to my town of Roskilde, it is normally a half hour, but I am thinking we should allow for an hour."

"Weather looks pretty unpredictable," Jeanie said, seeing the distant skies closing in. "Probably best we're not having your fam pick us up."

"There is a bus that will take us there," Freja assured her. "And I promise to kiss you the whole way there, to make up for the fun you missed during our flight."

"You've got a deal, Fre," Jeanie purred as she leaned in and kissed her wife lovingly while they waited for everyone else to get off the plane.

***

The bus rumbling toward Roskilde was relatively empty, so Freja and Jeanie had the back rows to themselves. The driver had their eyes on the snowy road, and therefore had no time to notice the depravity happening in the back of their vehicle, and the scant few other passengers also seemed unaware.

Jeanie and Freja were in a seat and pressed into one another, mouths locked in a wet kiss. Their tongues tangled and their eyes were closed as they expressed their love and fervent lust for one another. Each had a hand on the back of the other's neck and was fondling and caressing gently, while the other hand was wedged between her partner's legs, massaging through the pants. Jeanie hummed in pleasure as she felt Freja's fingers strumming against her pussy, keeping her wet and excited. She knew they'd cum together before they arrived at their stop.

Freja squirmed against her wife's skillful fingers, opening her legs wider and wiggling forward against them, needing more. As they both widened their legs, they sank down farther in the seat, almost disappearing from view. Fingers moved faster and faster, tongues writhed wetly and moans became whimpers of need. Freja's mind was almost spinning, she wanted to cum so badly.

"Yndling," she panted, breaking the kiss and looking into her wife's eyes, her hazel ones smouldering with lust. "We have maybe sixteen minutes left before we reach the bus terminal..."

"What've you got in mind?" Jeanie whispered back, her fingers still flying over the crotch of Freja's pants like it was a keyboard.

"If we stay low enough..." the Danish girl said, her own fingers still busy between the brunette's legs, "...and quiet enough... we can remove our pants... and -"

"Got it. On it..." Jeanie said, needing no further suggestion or instruction; she knew exactly what Freja had in mind. Keeping low, below the high backs of the seats in front of them, they fumbled with one another's pants, undoing them and hastily stripping them off, leaving them shucked over to one foot each. They then grappled onto to each other and kissed greedily, while their legs locked around one another's hips. Their slick, gooey pussies mashed into one another and they began squirming heatedly, trying to remain silent as they moaned into wet, warm mouths.

Jeanie ended up on her back on the long chair, with one leg now on the floor, the other wrapped around Freja's back as the Danish girl lay over her. Freja had her legs scissored with Jeanie's and they ground their slits in eager circles, netherlips mingling and clits throbbing as they brushed against each other. There was little chance of them being seen on the dark bus, unless Jeanie's leg popped over the top of the seat, or all her curly brown hair showed over the side.

The girls ground and writhed against one another desperately, needing to cum together. Jeanie could feel Freja's wetness mingling with hers, trickling down between her cheeks and pooling beneath her on the seat they were violating. Freja felt so very good pressed against her. How had she gotten so lucky?

Before she was ready, she grunted and arched her hips up, pressing for all she was worth against her wife. Freja in turn pushed down with great eagerness, her mouth clamping on Jeanie's to keep from wailing loudly. Both girls shuddered and ground in ecstasy, slathering one another's pussies in cum. The sticky, frothy essence bathed their thighs and Jeanie's ass, the unmistakable scent of women in heat all they could smell.

Writhing and undulating as they came down from their shared orgasm, they continued swallowing each other's tongues, caressing and fondling gently. Fingers knotted together and they confessed their love for one another in whispers.

Jeanie shuddered deliciously beneath Freja and sighed, loving how their pussies melted together at these moments. She smiled and shook her head. "I really gotta pee."

Freja considered. "We... could huddle down in the footwell and do it there, but it would be unkind to make the poor driver clean it up. And even if I laid beneath you and pulled my cunt open, I fear I could not take it all in me, my love."

"Silly," Jeanie giggled, poking her wife's nose. "I can wait until we get to the bus station. There's a bathroom there, right?"

Freja nodded.

"So when we get there, we'll go in the bathroom and we'll pee all over one another's cunts then, okay? You said your family will come get us once we call to say we've arrived, so we'll have a few minutes."

"You have a deal, yndling," Freja agreed, smiling as she felt the morning sun warming her butt through the bus window. She squirmed her pussy against Jeanie's some more while they kissed, then pulled her wife up into a sitting position. Jeanie giggled and hunkered low in the seat while Freja knelt in the footwell, still naked from the waist down, and lapped their mingled cum from all over her crotch and inner thighs. Finally sated, she pulled Jeanie's pants back up on her and then shimmied her own back into position. They giggled as they avoided the sticky wet spot on the seat, sitting on either side of it and holding hands across it, waiting patiently.

"Are you still nervous?" Freja asked as she saw the outskirts of her town approaching. Little Roskilde. She was home.

"Because I gotta pee, I can't really tell," Jeanie replied, crossing her legs and bouncing her knee slightly. "But we'd probably better assume I am, right?"

Freja smiled at her warmly, her heart strumming at the sight of her wonderful wife, the best thing to ever happen to her. To anybody. "You are loved, yndling. Never doubt that. I love you, my family loves you."

"I know I've got big shoes to fill," Jeanie murmured, looking at the back of the seat in front of her. "And I'm real new to your family."

"New is not bad, my love, and it is nothing to be hesitant of," Freja pointed out, squeezing her wife's hand, turning to look away from the vista opening before them and into her deep brown eyes. "My family, they already love you, and accept you wholly. You can count on this as much as anything else in our lives."

Jeanie smiled and a tear glistened in the corner of her eye. She looked past Freja and saw the bus terminal now.

"Hey, look, we're home..." she said in a quiet voice, feeling both nervous and strangely happy.

***

The girls barely had time to pack their bags into storage lockers, scurry into the bathroom, pee all over one another's pussies in a stall, and then clean up and get back out to the waiting area before Freja's family arrived en masse, excepting her mother, who was still preparing their welcome. Cries and calls of joy greeted them and they were swept into endless hugs.

Both girls cried as they were mobbed, Freja because she was delighted to see her family for the first time in nearly half a year, while Jeanie began to release her pent-up anxiety about how the Kjaers would treat her, or even remember her.

"What does 'tante' mean?" she sniffled as she looked at Freja while getting hugged by several children.

"It means 'auntie,'" Freja explained as she was bear-hugged by her father. "You are their auntie, my love."

"Oh, I love them all too," Jeanie said, tears on her face as she smiled at the kids and then knelt down to give them all hugs. "How do I say 'auntie loves you,' Fre?"

"Tante elsker dig," replied the Danish girl, smiling warmly, her forehead pressed to her father's.

"Well then, tante elsker dig," Jeanie cooed as she was covered in kisses, her eyes flooded by still-leaking tears of joy.

***

Their bags had been retrieved, and then they were taken to the family home, which was a two-story house, longer than it was tall, and painted a rather garish yellow with reddish-brown tiles on the peaked roof. Jeanie was staring at the colour combination rather intently as they got out of the small fleet of vehicles.

"I gotta admit, I didn't expect canary yellow or goldenrod on Danish houses, but it's everywhere," she remarked, waiting while the bags were hauled out of the trunks of cars. "What's with all the yellow?"

Freja snickered, taking her wife's hand and squeezing it. "I know, it is odd, is it not? I will show you the Roskilde Royal Mansion later. It is this samesome yellow with red roofing, and so it is imitated frequently. I have never understood, but I also did not care overmuch."

The honey-blonde girl looked at her house and sighed contentedly. "And my home, yndling, is in Toronto with you, never doubt it. But my roots are here, and it is good to be back, if only for a bit. I promise you will enjoy yourself."

"Inside, the weather is closing in!" Freja's father called from the door, turning around to look at everyone. Freja squeezed her wife's hand and hurried forward, eager to be inside and see her old digs again. She pulled Jeanie along with her and went through the door. They pulled off their coats, gave them to Freja's younger brother and sister to hang up, and then went into the living room. It was a riot of festive cheer, with mostly red and white themes, accented in gold or silver. There were pastries spread around on plates, and the girls were each handed a mug of some strong drink that had been heated.

"Mmmfff!" Jeanie said, trying not to choke. "It tastes like burning!"

"It is called Gammel Dansk, I am sure you will come to love it," Freja explained, sipping hers with delight. She hadn't had any in months. "It is an alcoholic drink, flavoured with things like anise, cinnamon and orange."

"No shit," Jeanie rasped, trying to uncross her eyes. "Don't you people believe in Christmas cider?"

"There are not many apples in Denmark, my love, we must import such a thing," laughed Freja as people began streaming in and joining them. Even the teenagers were accepting cups of the heated beverage, and before long, everyone was seated and regaling the girls with questions.

"And where are my lovely eldest daughters?" Ada Kjaer asked in accented English as she came into the living room from the kitchen, wearing an apron covered in flour.

"Mor!" Freja exclaimed, jumping up from her place on the couch and rushing across the room to throw herself into her mother's arms and bursting into tears. "Jeg savnede dig!"

Ada held her daughter tight with one arm, reaching out the other to collect Jeanie into the embrace as she approached. "I have missed you both as well, and I am glad to see you. I am pleased you will stay with us, rather than in a hotel. I want to see you as much as possible while you are here."

"Yes, mother," sniffled Freja, following her mother's lead and switching to English. "Thank you so much for letting us stay."

Ada smiled. "You may thank your father for all the hard work in converting the basement into a sleeping den, then. Since we gave your old room to Rada, it did not feel right to make her share again with Kresten, so they worked to give you your own space as a married couple in the basement."

"Thanks, dad," Freja said, turning to smile at her father, who almost blushed and waved it off. "It means a lot to us!"

The girls returned to their place on the couch, while Ada joined her husband, sitting on his lap. Everyone continued asking questions about their lives in the big city of Toronto.

"It's a lot colder there than it is here," Jeanie answered, once Freja had translated the questions for her. Freja then explained her answers to everyone, since a few members of the clan didn't speak enough English to understand her wife. "When we left, it was just about minus thirty Celsius, without the wind chill."

One of Freja's cousins asked why it was so cold if Toronto wasn't even on a coast. Freja laughed and explained that Lake Ontario created a microclimate of brutal cold in the winter and absurdly wet heat in the summer. She talked about walking down Bay Street in the Financial District on very windy days and holding her coat wide while leaning far forward, the wind catching in her jacket to keep her from falling on her face. This sounded like a fun game to many of the children, who laughed and clapped in delight.

Questions were asked about Alexa, of course, and the rest of the DeBourne clan, who enthralled the Kjaers upon meeting them all- whether it was the regal Karen, every bit as beautiful as her younger sister, or the thunder god Michael, or the young prince Alex. Everyone was eager for news.

To Jeanie's surprising relief, they were also very interested in how her parents, Vincent and Jocelyn, were doing as well. Jeanie apologized for the lack of contact with them, but then explained that she was barely on speaking terms with them at the moment as well, due to an error on her part that led to her being cut off from all her funds.

"That is concerning," Freja's father Stig mused. "You are certain you could afford to come and see us?"

Jeanie shrugged. "I had some money saved up for the trip, so yeah. But more to the point, we have a great business idea we're about to take to Los Angeles, and we'll make a lot of money there, so we won't be dependent on my mom and dad anymore."

Freja then explained about the kinetic makeup, and their plans for it. Everyone seemed fascinated, and several of the women and girls asked to try it.

"You may," Freja laughed, holding up a chiding finger. "But only if you promise to not tell a soul, until after we have made our money on it!"

Having extracted solemn promises from the normally blabbermouthed cousins and siblings, Freja agreed to let them all try her wondrous makeup. She actually had a hard time convincing them that she had not, in fact, invented it, but been given the basic idea by Mike DeBourne, and then improved upon it with her tinkering skills.

Meanwhile, Jeanie had procured the house's Wi-Fipassword, in order to email her parents and let them know she was alive and well in Denmark with her wife and in-laws. She would have Skype-called them, but Freja reminded her that it was mid-morning in Roskilde, and therefore not even four a.m. back in Toronto. Jeanie knew how cranky her mother was if she didn't get at least eight hours sleep, and would simply wait.

"Neither of you is tired?" asked one of Freja's aunts in English, her mother's older sister Jytte. She was a pleasant woman, solidly built, and a human resources admin at a local tech firm.

"My Jeanette slept on the flight, and I am too excited to be home to be sleepy," Freja replied, still sitting next to her wife, her hazel eyes bright and shining with delight.

"Which is meaning she will no doubt fall asleep face-first in her dinner," laughed her father. "It would not be the first time, Jeanette!"

Everyone laughed, while Freja sniffed indignantly and looked off at a corner of the ceiling, acting annoyed. Jeanie kissed her cheek. She was still looking around the room, enjoying the Christmas decorations and the feel of the season. There were wreaths, candles, and garlands everywhere. It was certainly much more festive than her own house had tended to be when she was growing up. This house was a scene for celebration, hers had been decorated for appearances.

"Aeggkop?" asked another cousin, offering her a glass with a frothy drink inside. She nodded and accepted the glass, looking at Freja questioningly.

"It is our variant of eggnog," the Danish girl explained, taking a glass for herself and beginning to drink it back.

"Oh boy, more egg whites," Jeanie sighed before putting the glass to her lips and taking a stiff slurp. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried not to wheeze suddenly, shivering. "Hrrrrr, and whiskey... definitely got whiskey in it... y'might've warned me, Fre."

"Ja, but I was thinking it would be more fun for you to find out like this," quipped her wife, smirking, while everyone around them laughed.

123456...9