Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada turned and spoke to Jeanie. "Jeanette, maybe you would like to go and spend some time with Freja's friends?"

"Oh, but I just got here," Jeanie said, trying to not get flustered. "I mean, yeah, it'll be great to get to know 'em, but I gotta know my family first, right?"

She turned to Freja, took her hands in hers, and smiled at her wife. "You go and have some time with your friends, Fre. It's not polite to shoo them away since they came over. And it's you they're really here to see, y'know?"

"Yndling, it will not seem right without you," Freja replied quietly, a conversation meant for just the two of them. "And these friends, they... the activities they have in mind, I want to share them with you."

"I kinda figured based on the hugs, Fre," Jeanie said, smirking. "We'll be seein' 'em all again, right?"

Freja nodded.

"Then go and get fucked silly by your friends, and I'll get details later," Jeanie stated, squeezing her wife's hands. "There's plenty of time for orgies after Christmas. Right now, I feel like I need to be here with my new family. It's not the end of the universe if we're apart for two hours, right?"

"Are you sure?" asked the Danish girl, her voice betraying her concern. "I will send them all away now if you want me to stay."

Jeanie took Freja's face in her hands and leaned in, whispering lovingly. "Fre, just go and have a good time. I'm with my family in Denmark, I'm not stuck alone on Mars. Go. I plan to have a good time here, something I couldn't be having back home with my own parents."

Freja returned the smile, caressing Jeanie's hand. "Back in two hours?"

"Two it is, and not an hour less," Jeanie quipped, smiling and crinkling her nose. "Now scoot, you lovely whore."

They kissed lovingly for a moment before Jeanie turned and wiggled off back into the living room, asking Ada if she could help in the kitchen. Freja gazed at her wife's retreating back for a few seconds, sighed, and then turned to smile at her friends. "Jeanette's gonna pass this time, but only because she's just seeing her new family again. There'll be plenty of time for us all to catch up and play, okay? Let's go have some fun!"

"Good to know life in Canada hasn't turned you into a prude!" laughed one boy as they trooped out into the snow together.

"If anything, it's driven me to new heights of depravity!" Freja replied gaily.

It was good to be home.

***

"You did not want to go with Freja and her friends?" Ada asked as she tightened her apron and handed one to Jeanie now that they were in the kitchen. Jeanie couldn't believe how wonderful everything smelled. The roasting meats, the spices, the baked goods...

"I love Freja to death, but we don't need to do every single little thing together," Jeanie mused as she tied her apron on and washed her hands. "We've been married for just under half a year now, and the honeymoon is nowhere near over, but it's okay to be away from one another for a few hours without losing our minds."

"That is a very mature attitude, Jeanette," Ada said, smiling and patting her daughter-in-law on the shoulder. "If I might ask, have you two had any marital disagreements yet?"

"Well, if you don't count the time that I got her shot, then no, not really..." Jeanie said, considering.

Ada tilted her head. "Freja got shot? She never mentioned it. It would not be the weirdest thing to ever happen to her, but I would think she would mention something like that."

"Oh, not like shot-shot," Jeanie corrected, waving it off. "I... we went to play paintball with Alex and Dr. DeBourne, and I... might've used your daughter as a meat shield to avoid getting pelted with paintballs."

Ada thought about what Jeanie was saying and a smirk creased her face. "I can only imagine how she reacted. Was she angry?"

"Well, if her chasing me around the course, shooting me in the butt with my own paintball gun and cursing at me in Danish is her being angry, then yeah, I guess," Jeanie said, shrugging.

The mother laughed. "That is my daughter. Very competitive, and very short of temper. But you have had no other arguments after all this time?"

"Minor disagreements, really, and usually about dumb things like what wine to have with dinner," Jeanie explained, taking a rolling pin from Ada and sprinkling flour on top of a lump of dough. "Like this?"

"Just like that," Ada agreed while she began rolling out her own dough. "I am surprised you have not argued more. Freja and Alexandra argued constantly when they were younger."

Jeanie merely raised an eyebrow at the statement, but inside, it was a bombshell to her. "I wouldn't've guessed that, gotta admit. They're soulmates and all."

"I think they are," Ada agreed. "And it is good that they are still in one another's lives. Freja has you to thank for that."

"I dunno about that," Jeanie replied. "Y'don't think she would've stayed?"

Ada shook her head. "No, not now. Now that Alexandra has Alex, my daughter needed to find her own way. They are soulmates, yes, but they were never in love that deeply, or at least, not in the right way to be married. But she fell for you instantly, Jeanette. While Alexandra was standing right there. That means something."

"Huh, guess I never considered that part of it," admitted the brunette, lost in thought and rolling her dough out far too thin. She scowled as she realized what she's done and balled the dough back up, ready to start again. "We wouldn't've found one another without Alexa."

"Freja never stops talking about you," Ada mentioned, adding a dash of pepper to her dough mix. "She brags about you, about how well you are doing, and what great friends you both have. She says that she feels so comfortable around you, that she can tell you anything."

Jeanie nodded as she rolled her dough out, trying to pay attention this time. "After we got married, I had us play a lot of confession games, where we admitted things to one another we'd tell almost no one else."

"Goodness, that does not sound like my Freja," her new mom said. "She is very private, even with us. Aside from you, the only person who probably knows everything about her is Alexandra."

"Yeah..." Jeanie murmured, lost in thought again.

Ada paused in her rolling and turned to look at Jeanie. "Jeanette, be honest with me."

Jeanie stopped rolling and turned to look at Ada.

"Does my daughter's past with Alexandra upset you?"

"No, well... yeah, I- oh, I don't know," Jeanie confessed, her shoulders slumping. "Look, I love Lexi to bits. I was almost in love with her when I dated her briefly, because how can you not be in love with her, right?"

Ada nodded. "That is very true, Jeanette. But go on, my dear."

"I guess I just feel like I can't compete with that," Jeanie continued, sighing and leaning back against the counter. "Fre and Lexi have all this history, and all these amazing friends, and adventures, and crazy things they did. I'm just... me."

"And she chose you, child," Ada said gently, coming forward and putting a flour-covered hand on Jeanie's cheek, making her look up to meet her gaze. "Whatever her past, Freja thinks it was preparing her to meet you. I may not know everything my daughter has done, and I am fairly certain I do not want to know. But whatever it was, it led her to you, didn't it?"

Jeanie just listened.

"My daughter has been a generally happy girl her whole life, but I have never known her to be this consistently happy," Ada continued. "I am not saying that you are not entitled to your feelings, but as your wife's mother, I will say that I look forward to the day when you realize you can leave those feelings behind. You are her happiness, Jeanette. It's time to let Imaginary Alexandra drop the reins."

Jeanie's eyes were glassy as she smiled. "Thanks, mom."

"I like the sound of that, 'mom'," Ada said cheerfully as she turned to look at something and then grimaced. "For pokker, nobody plucked and skinned the goose and chickens. My least favourite kitchen task."

"Oh, I can do that," Jeanie said simply, blinking and perking up. "Gimme five minutes and I'll have 'em all ready, headed, plucked and trimmed."

Ada looked surprised. "You know how to prepare fowl?"

"I was raised on a livestock farm and ranch in Ontario, I can prep birds in my sleep," Jeanie laughed, washing her hands and cracking her knuckles. "You should see me milk a cow or stud a horse!"

"No wonder my daughter is so in love..." Ada Kjaer thought, smiling at her new family member, while Jeanie began prepping the birds while singing a little song to herself called 'Alouette'.

***

Not five minutes away, in the back of a small convenience store...

Freja moaned as she bobbed back and forth while sucking on Jorgen's cock, while writhing up and down on Kres'. Just behind her, Malthe was kneeling and thrusting up inside her ass. She was reaching out to the side with each hand and fingering the pussies of the two girls who had come along, Bodil and Marne. They were both whimpering and shuddering as she manipulated them skilfully, bringing them both to keen orgasms quickly. Seconds later, she heard Jorgen groan and felt his cock throb and begin pumping his load down her throat. Malthe followed, pumping his cum into her ass, and Kres shivered, slathering the inside of her cunt with semen. Only then did Freja allow herself to cum, shivering and groaning in pleasure.

She popped her mouth off of Jorgen and sighed happily, removing her hands from the girls and smearing her breasts with her sticky fingers. She smiled at them all brightly. "So? Haven't lost my touch, have I?"

"Nope," Malthe breathed, wiggling backward until he plopped out of her ass. "You're still a fucking beast, Fre."

"Still the best," Kres agreed as Freja dismounted from the cock her pussy was pinned to, and then leaned down to suck on it, cleaning the member of their mingled cum. Bodil and Marne both moved around and knelt, sucking on Kres' swollen breasts, running their tongues over the hardened brown nipples. Jorgen knelt over Kres' face and let his friend clean any cum dribbling still from his cock and balls.

"Mmmm, wait until my Jeanette joins us," Freja purred, pumping her hands slowly up and down the shaft, following her mouth. "She's a very naughty girl, I'll have you know. God, Kres, I love it that you still have a cock and tits!"

"I think I may stay like this forever," Kres replied, their toes curling as Freja worked her magic. "Was your wife afraid to come out with us?"

"No, you inconsiderate fuckers just showed up too early," Freja laughed, releasing the cock from her mouth and just stroking it now. Malthe lowered his head and took up sucking where Freja had left off. "She wants to spend time with her new family, y'know? After Christmas, she knows we're gonna be going nuts with all of you, and she's excited for it."

"Is she as eager as Alexandra was?" Bodil asked, leaning up and now sucking on Freja's tit.

"Well, nobody had Alexandra's energy, but my Jeanette's an even bigger perv," Freja said, smiling wickedly. "I can do things with her that Alexandra never would. Don't you worry, she'll fit right in, I promise. And she won't intimidate anyone."

"Glad to hear that," Marne admitted, helping Kres lick at Jorgen's cock. "When I wasn't fucking her, Alexandra scared me. She's such a queen."

"Wait'll I bring over her hubby, Alex," Freja teased, reaching down and sliding a finger into Kres' ass, making her friend moan. "Biggest cock I've ever seen on a human, 'cept for his dad."

"Really big?" Bodil asked rather excitedly.

"Let's just say that Jeanette'n I haven't needed to order new toys from Bad Dragon nearly as often," Freja quipped. "You've all seen the wedding pictures, so you know what they look like."

"I wanna fuck the dad," Bodil said.

"Think I have a chance of fucking the mom?" Jorgen asked.

"I wish Alex was gay," sighed Kres, making them all laugh loudly. The little room they were crammed in was in the back of the convenience store Kres' family owned, and they were closed for the holiday. They'd spread out some mattresses kept in the back, and the group had been using it for their orgies for years now. They tumbled into a pile, snuggling, with Freja near the center. Hands caressed and wandered lazily, a familiar touch to them all.

"Just go easy on her, guys," Freja mumbled finally. "She doesn't have a lot of self-confidence, y'know?"

"But she's so pretty," Bodil mentioned. "I mean, she's not drop-dead gorgeous like Alexandra, but no one is, right? Why is she so unsure of herself?"

"She thinks she's dumb, and she was worried her whole life that no one'd ever love her, just fuck her, use her, and leave her."

"Is she dumb?" Malthe asked. "I mean, no big if she's not intelligent, but does she think she's dumb and she isn't?"

Jeanie considered. "It's true, she's not very intelligent, and she's spacey a lot, but I love that about her. She's so honest and caring, not a shred of guile in her. She just wants to love and be loved. Well, and fuck like there's no tomorrow."

"She'll fit right in, then!" Bodil laughed. "Please tell me she loves rubbing cunts!"

"As much as I do," Freja announced, eliciting a giddy squeal from Bodil. "Hell, we girl-fucked on the bus on our way in from Copenhagen."

"You did what, you fucking perv?" exclaimed Marne, trying and failing to look aghast.

Freja shrugged. "We fingered each other and rubbed our cunts together in the back of the bus. There was almost no one else riding, and we were all crabbed up together in a back seat, hoping no one could see us. I almost let her pee in my cunt, but we didn't wanna leave a mess to clean up."

"Jesus, you're back in the country less than a day and you're already the biggest slut anywhere!" Marne laughed. "Not that I'm complaining, mind."

"Good, because this slut promised to be away for at least two hours, and I'm nowhere near done fucking with you lot!" Freja announced, pulling Bodil down into a very wet kiss. "Now get that cunt on mine, you whore..."

***

Dinner had finished, and everyone was sitting around enjoying dessert, which was a type of rice pudding. People were laughing and asking Jeanie lots of questions, or trying to get her to pronounce Danish words, when she puckered her lips and made a confused face. She swirled something around in her mouth, frowning, and then used her fingers to pull it out. She glanced curiously at the skinned almond she was holding.

"Uh, Fre?" she asked.

"Jeanette fandt mandlen!" Freja exclaimed, and everyone at the table laughed and applauded. Jeanie was still confused.

"You were waiting for me to find it?" she asked. "This some sorta weirdo Danish welcome ritual, you spike people's food with almonds?"

"Well, no," Freja explained, giggling at Jeanie's train of logic. "It is a Christmas tradition that during dessert, a skinned almond is hidden somewhere in the dessert everyone eats. Whomever finds the almond wins."

"Huh, okay," Jeanie mused, popping the almond back in her mouth and eating it. "Do I win something for finding the almond?"

"Oh, yes, of course," Freja said, reaching into the middle of the table. "More almonds!" she declared, dropping a handful of the nuts on her wife's plate.

"Oh, uh... cool..." Jeanie said in a bemused voice. "At least it isn't more pickles."

And everyone laughed. This girl was a lot of fun, even unintentionally.

***

It was nighttime, and everyone had gone to bed. Freja and Jeanie were down in the basement, naked and entwined in the bed that had been prepared for them. They were kissing and whispering as they fondled one another, eager to make love in Freja's ancestral home. Jeanie turned around and moved down Freja's body, and they rolled onto their sides, holding each other in a tight embrace while they opened their legs.

Wasting no time, they began kissing and kicking one another's pussy, fingers pulling their thick lips apart to expose their inner pink. Jeanie shivered and gasped as Freja's expert tongue flicked against her clit and teased her slippery lips.

"Gnnnnn... God I love your tongue, baby!" she mewled, before dipping her tongue deep inside Freja, loving how she tasted. "Mmmm, there's still someone else's cum in you!"

"That would be Kres, my love," Freja panted, shivering as Jeanie traced a finger around her puckered knot while licking her. "The one who was transitioning and then decided to stop, because they wanted both the tits and a cock?"

"Yummy," Jeanie murmured, lapping hungrily. "Can't wait to fuck them!"

They hugged even closer, whimpering now as they sank their tongues deep inside each other. Freja was so wet, and Jeanie was in heaven. Freja, for her part, felt almost drunk on her wife's heady scent, and pushed down with her mouth, getting her tongue in as far as she could. She never wanted to stop making her beloved Jeanette cum.

Both girls crushed themselves together and shook, squealing frantically as they climaxed within moments of one another, bathing their faces in cum. Fingers plunged in and out of clenching pussies until they both just collapsed, panting and spent for the moment. Sweat covered their bodies, but it wouldn't be long before they were ready for the next round.

The girls slowly rolled onto their backs, chests slowly heaving as they stared at the darkness above. Jeanie felt like she was floating, her limbs still tingling from the mind-blowing orgasm that Freja always gave her. Good to know changing continents had no effect on that.

"I love you, Fre," she sighed, stroking a finger along her wife's calf gently. "I'm so glad I married you."

"I love you too, yndling," Freja cooed, turning her head and kissing Jeanie's ankle. "You are my everything."

"Your family doesn't think I'm weird, do they?" Jeanie asked finally, clearly some of the day's events on her mind.

"My family thinks I am weird, so I imagine they think you are pretty normal, for a udlænding, a foreigner, even a Canadisk."

"Oh, we Canadians are known for being weirdos, is that it?" Jeanie asked, smirking.

"Keep in mind their frames of reference," Freja said, nuzzling her nose against Jeanie's calf. "They know you, they knew Alexandra and Miranda, and now they know Michael, Karen and Alex."

"Wow, they must think Canadians are all gods," Jeanie teased, caressing her breasts as they last traces of the orgasm tingled through her.

"Your yummy Prime Minister helps with that image as well, of course," said the Danish girl. "But no, my love, they may think you are quirky, but not weird."

"That's because they haven't seen the stuff we like to do together," Jeanie purred, sitting up and crawling up her wife's body like a cat before settling down over her, their legs scissored and their slippery pussies squashed together. "They'd probs blow a gasket if they knew."

"Mmmm, very much 'probs', as you put it," Freja agreed as they began kissing again. They squirmed and undulated, their netherlips mingling wetly, clits brushing. They weren't trying to cum just yet; they simply craved the intimacy of being as close as possible. "But these things, they are meant for us alone, ja? There are things I have done that even my friends do not know about."

123456...9