Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie looked back and forth between her hands, as if Freja could see the demonstration. "Fuck in public and have an orgasm, or get picked up by the fuzz, and have my dad paddle my ass flat... ooh, orgasm-city, here I come!"

She then sighed and leaned back against the jar again. "Followed by not being able to sit down for a week. Still not sure it was worth it, so I choose to not think about it. It's easier on my little brain."

Freja almost laughed, and it came across as a choked snuffle. "Your brain is not little, my love."

"Don't lie to me, Fre," Jeanie chided, waving to someone as they walked by. "My brain is so tiny that a peanut in a top hat and tuxedo keeps trying to sell it in supermarkets. Hi, how ya doin'? My wife's stuck in this big, dumb, jar you locals are so proud of."

The woman walking by stopped and spoke in heavily-accented English. "Is... are you in needing of the helps?"

"No thanks," Jeanie said, shaking her head and smiling. "We're using the time to have a long-overdue conversation, from the sounds of it. I'll get 'er out of there when we're done. Have a happy new year!"

"Uh... you as well..." the woman said before walking off into the night. Jeanie went back to the conversation.

"Look, Fre, the point is, y'gotta quit treating me like a China doll. I'm not gonna break down crying every time I do something stupid, because if I didn't I'd do nothing but cry and flood the whole damn world. And I think the Bible says God promised to not destroy the world with floods again. Izzat right?"

"I... think there is something about fire instead?" Freja offered. "I am not very good with the Scriptures, yndling, only with breaking them."

"Well, that makes two of us," Jeanie sighed, nodding in agreement. "I can't even get 'honour your mom and dad' right. I piss them off just by existing, most days."

"But you do not disrespect them intentionally," Freja pointed out.

"Well, aside from being a defiant little brat on occasion," the brunette mused, looking at the bottom of the empty pool the jars sat in. It might've been pretty during the summer, when the water was surrounding them. "And if I have daddy issues, then the spankings I used to get weren't really doing the job for me. Mostly I just cried because of how disappointed he was in me, at how dumb his daughter was."

"You cannot help who you are, Jeanette," Freja insisted, standing now and looking at the wall of the jar, certain Jeanie was just on the other side of it at that exact spot. "And I love you just the way you are."

"Ah-hah!" Jeanie exclaimed in triumph, looking up and also pointing up with her finger. "And that's how I feel about you, Freja Adama Kjaer. I've never been so damn happy in my entire life! You accept me for who I am, you don't give a shit that I'm as smart as the fern on our coffee table, and when I do something bizarre, you just roll with it and keep truckin'."

Freja didn't quite know what to say at the moment, which was just as well, since Jeanie kept talking.

"You take me to another country and get me shit-faced for breakfast, we've fucked your cousin, we've gone to these amazing orgies with your friends... at least once a month, you nearly blow us both up with those weird engineering projects of yours... Fre, do you have any idea how exciting my life is?"

Jeanie now turned around and leaned in close, placing her hands on the thick ceramic of the jar and seemingly speaking to it, but trusting Freja could hear her. "And every morning, I wake up feeling less and less worried that the world is playing a big joke on me, that you're really here to stay, and you're not gonna just run off, laughing at how stupid I am, once you were done with me."

"Yndling, no..." Freja said softly, her breath almost taken away by what her wife had just said. "I... I could never. How could you believe that?"

"Welcome to my headspace, Fre," Jeanie said rather blandly. "That's all everyone has ever done to me before you and the DeBournes. I came by my worries honestly, y'know? And maybe I did deserve to be mocked and scorned for being an idiot slut..."

She closed her eyes and she spoke, feeling a tear on her cheek. "So if you're gonna prove that I deserve better, than you'd best stay the way you are, the woman I believe you to be and fell in love with."

Silence passed for several seconds, and both girls pressed their heads against the ceramic, despite the icy chill. It didn't matter that they couldn't see one another, they both knew the other was doing the same.

"So... y'done being a neurotic twat?" Jeanie asked finally, leaning back from the jar and looking up.

"I think so."

"And you're done treating me like a china doll? I can handle being dumb, Fre, I'm kinda an expert at it."

"I... will try."

"Not from in there, you can't," Jeanie sighed, finally stepping back and looking at the stupid, giant jars. Seriously, whose idea was this? "Time to get you outta there."

"How?" Freja asked, realizing that she was actually very cold from having spent the best part of an hour inside this damnable jar. "I could call one of the others to come with rope, and-"

"Yeah, not happenin' Fre," Jeanie said almost cheerfully as she pulled out her phone. "I'm just gonna call the cops and tell them you need a hand getting outta the big, stupid jars downtown?"

"What?!" Freja exclaimed in what sounded like alarm. "Jeanette, no! I- they are looking for me!"

"No, they were looking for some dumb slut holding an orgy in a park," Jeanie countered. "They're not looking for a dumb teenage girl stuck in a jar."

"The dumb slut and dumb girl are the same person!" Freja protested. "They know this! And as I told you, I have had to be fished out of this jar before, because I hid in it when an orgy got busted!"

"Wow, Fre, you suck at this hiding thing, then," Jeanie giggled. "Don't worry, they'll get here, they'll get you out, they'll take us both in, and we'll sort the whole thing out. It's what adults do, y'know."

There was a pause before Freja finally spoke. "We should... face the music?"

"Together," Jeanie agreed. "And I'll be beside you the whole time, Fre. It'll be a neat story to tell the kids one day."

Freja sighed and nodded. "Very well, my love. I am ready."

"Hey, what's the number for 911 around here, anyway?" Jeanie asked, getting ready to call.

***

New Year's Eve...

"Wow, count on you two to keep things interesting," Alexa laughed from the screen of Jeanie's laptop. "Fre, I don't think you've ever voluntarily let the cops take you in before."

"Jeanette convinced me that it was time to own up to my misbehaviourings like an adult," Freja announced rather proudly as she lay on her stomach beside her wife on the bed. Both of them were naked, of course. "The police, they were so impressed that they let us both go, with only a warning, and a promise that we would get in no further troubles while we were here."

"Oh, so keep all your bad behaviour stored up inside until you get back to poor Canada, is that it?" the blonde goddess quipped. "Remind me to send the guys at the station a thanks-for-nothing card."

"That is not how I remember you thanking that one officer who let you go after you were picked up for public indecency," Freja teased. "Remember him? Constable Olson? How old were you?"

"Fre, luk fanden!" Alexa hissed, blushing and looking around to make sure her husband was nowhere nearby. "You ever breathe a word of that, and I swear, I'll wear your guts for garters, and your ovaries for earrings!"

"Whatever, my love," Freja said casually, snuggling closer to Jeanie and leaning her head against the brunette's shoulder. "I can think of so many worse ways to die."

"Well, I'm glad you two got it worked out, and that no charges were pressed against Anders or Bodil, either," Alexa sighed. "Did you enjoy your first Danish orgies, Jeanie?"

"Hell yeah," Jeanie replied, wiggling happily. "Right up there at the top of the list with our Shangri-La fuckfests. Hopin' we get another in. I think we had fifteen people in the parkette?"

"Jeez, make Fre try harder," Alexa said, making a wry face. "Think the record she and I set was twenty-four? Fre, do better by your wife! I may be your soulmate, but priorities are priorities, y'know."

"I know, and I am promising that I shall," remarked the Danish girl, smiling contentedly. With Jeanie beside her, and Alexa on Skype, she was with the two people she loved more than anything else in the world. Her anxieties were behind her, and she'd opened a new chapter with her wife. This trip had accomplished a lot for them both. "One day, we will have the biggest one yet, but I want you and Alex here for it, of course."

"Seconded!" Jeanie added, putting up her hand.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Alexa laughed gaily, her sapphire eyes sparkling. "Right-o, I'm gonna sign off for now, I'm still packing away stuff for the move to the Blackwell Manor. I love you both, and we'll talk soon. Happy new year!"

"Happy new year!" they said in unison, both blowing her a kiss before ending the call. Jeanie sighed and rolled over on her back, looking at the ceiling. She smiled and caressed her breasts casually. "God, can you imagine a huge orgy with Lexi and Alex involved?"

"It is making me wet just to think about it," Freja replied, turning on her side and cocking one leg so that she could reach down and use two fingers to spread her thick pussylips wide. "See?"

Jeanie smiled and touched Freja's cheek. "How'd I get so lucky?"

"I spend every waking moment of every day wondering the same thing about myself, Jeanette LeTourneau," Freja cooed, nestling in closer until their bodies were touching. Jeanie turned on her side so that their breasts were squashed together and hips nestled into one another. "It is a pity we cannot invite anyone over to play, it is too late."

"Well, it might be some time before poor Bodil or Anders are allowed out again at all," Jeanie giggled. "I wish Soraya could come over right now, I've got a big crush on her."

"Mmmm, me too," Freja purred, tracing a fingernail over Jeanie's hip. "Can she girl-fuck, or what?"

"And we tuckered out poor Ove earlier tonight, so he's off the menu," Jeanie sighed, cupping and fondling Freja's breast. "Guess it's just you and me, Fre."

"And you know what? That sounds so very perfect to me..." Freja said softly as she leaned in to kiss her wife.

***

New Year's Day, 2019...

The entire family and several friends were laughing and clapping as Jeanie danced around the living room with two of the younger cousins, while Aqua played in the background. Freja was busy regaling everyone with examples of the physical pain this music caused Michael DeBourne, which they found amusing, since she made it sound like this was akin to kryptonite for Superman.

To Freja and Jeanie's delight, Soraya had been allowed to visit them for the day, since her family didn't really follow the Wastern calendar. All three knew that they would be down in the basement before long, fucking heatedly and to their heart's content.

Ada was laughing and clapping as her daughter-in-law swirled around the room, dancing 'like a total dork', as she referred to it. True, she lacked any of Alexandra's grace or skill, and even that blonde beauty's stunning joie de vivre, but she also felt more real, in many senses, like she was just an ordinary girl who was happy to be alive, and to be surrounded by people who loved her.

And Ada found that every bit as precious.

She looked over at her eldest daughter, sitting next to her father and laughing while drinking a beer. Freja had always been such an enigma in so many ways, because she was so independent and closed off. It was something that only Alexandra had been privileged to see through in its entirety, at least until Jeanette had come along. She was hoping that, for her own sake, Freja might feel safe to open up now, and share more of herself with her family and the world.

True, Freja loved her family dearly, and would go to the ends of the earth for them, but she'd always had a side of herself she'd kept guardedly away, as if she didn't dare let anyone see it, especially her family, for fear of their reaction.

Freja, my dearest daughter, no matter who you are in there, know that I love you, Ada thought as she watched Freja talked and laugh with her dad and uncle. We all do, and nothing will ever change that. I hope Jeanette helps you grow, and become everything you can be. Perhaps this new year will show us. I will wait and see.

Happy new year, my daughters...

***

Author's Notes: Well, this one ended up being much longer than I anticipated. Let's just agree I'm never gonna win a NaNoWriMo contest, shall we?

I had to get this out in order to help set up Chapter 15 of Mike & Karen, which is following this out in a day or two. Everyone's going back to university, and there's also the move to the Blackwell Manor to get going on. Lots and lots happening. I'm constantly trying to evolve and balance Freja and Jeanie's relationship, while keeping their individual quirks intact. They're each crazy in their own way, and they provide my best comedy in the Alexaverse, so what's not to love?

Up next, The Tale Of Amberley Bloodstar, chapter 3. After that, Like A Daughter To Me, chapter 5, and then Sapphic Serenity, chapter 9. Guess I'd best tuck in, eh?

Hold din pind på isen!

Ledelse

1...456789