Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get you for that..." the brunette rasped under her breath. "Fre, why don't you catch up for a few, and someone can show me around the house? Preferably someone who speaks more than a little English."

Freja's cousin Ove was finally picked to take Jeanie on tour, and accompanied her out of the living room. She put her arm though his absently, and if he was surprised at first, he made no demur. He took her through the kitchen first, and she expressed admiration at the sheer amount of preparation happening- fruits, vegetables, and cooking meats were everywhere. It smelled fantastic.

"I'm clearly not gonna starve while I'm here," she mused, looking at the roast pork, sausages and duck. "And it's not even noon and I'm already kinda drunk."

Ove chuckled. "You should get used to this, because the holidays are an excuse to drink early for Danes. You can expect Gammel Dansk for the morning meal, is this okay with you?"

"I'll survive it," Jeanie assured the young man, patting his arm as he led her through some other rooms, including Stig's office before heading up to the second floor. Ove looked at her curiously when he saw her smirking.

"What is funny to you, Jeanette?" he queried.

"Oh, if you know my wife the way I do, you can't help but wonder how many of the surfaces around this house have had her butt perched on it while she did something naughty," she mused. "Er, that's not too much information, is it?"

Ove stifled a laugh. "While I do not know my cousin in the sense that you do, I have been familiar with her behaviour for many years now, and I can tell you without blushing that she has been, um, busted, in most of these rooms, and their surfaces."

"Well I promise to try and behave myself while I am here," she lilted, patting his hand when they reached the top of the stairs and resumed the tour. "I mean, I promise to try. I have a hard time saying no to Fre."

"My cousin just has a hard time saying no at all," he quipped, making her giggle as they stopped in front of a large bedroom, no doubt for Stig and Ada. "The number of times people caught her and Alexandra doing things in ridiculous or inappropriate places, you would not believe."

"Oh, yeah, I guess," Jeanie said quietly, looking at the floor now. "Forgot about that part."

"I did not mean to be upsetting," Ove said somewhat hastily. Freja had told them all that Jeanie lacked confidence, feeling like she didn't measure up to everyone else in her life. "My cousin and Alexandra, they have a history, yes, but allow me to tell you that Freja, she talks about you as her future, her everything. She... gushes about you?"

Jeanie looked up at the sandy-haired young man with hazel eyes. "She really does?"

He nodded, smiling. "She was happy enough to readily stay in Canada, yes? She did not offer to go there when Alexandra moved. She met you there, and decided to marry you within hours of meeting you. Knowing my cousin, that means something."

Jeanie smiled warmly and squeezed his hand. "You are very kind, Ope,"

"Ove."

"Sorry, Ove," she said, blushing. "I'm bad with names. But you are very kind. Has Fre ever sucked your dick?"

The young man blinked. "I... well, no, she has not. She is my cousin."

"Second cousin, according to Fre," Jeanie corrected. "And I'm surprised, it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that'd stop her. And Lexi never did it to you either?"

"Lexi?" he asked, slightly confused.

"Er, Alexandra," Jeanie explained, blushing. She wished she spoke Danish. "She never blew you? I know she was pretty wild too."

"N-no, not her either," Ove answered, rubbing the back of his neck and seeming embarrassed. Jeanie gave him a curious look.

"Hey, you're not a virgin, are you?" she asked.

"I- well, I..." Ove stammered.

"Tell you what," Jeanie said, pulling him over to the nearby bathroom. "I can't fix that issue right this second, but I promise to see to it before we leave, okay? Can't have you running around being all uptight and virgin-y now, can we?"

Ove, who was now sweating, shrugged and both nodded and shook his head as he looked down at the brunette. She closed the door behind them and pressed her fist firmly against her jaw to crack it. "So, can't fuck you just yet, but a quick blow should be good payback for all your kind words, eh?"

She didn't wait for a response, but simply pushed him gently back against one of the walls, choosing to ignore the fact that the wallpaper was, once again, the garish shade of yellow to match the outside of the house. She knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt before undoing his khakis. She smiled as she slipped them down, now greeted by his boxers, which were a rather functional grey.

With a gentle pull, she slid down his underwear, and looked at his dick. Clearly he was a virgin, because he was still soft. How on earth was anyone related to Freja a virgin? Even if she wasn't the one to deflower them, how did someone so closely related to her not share that ever-present and insatiable sex drive?

Ove was also uncircumcised. Not that it mattered, really. Freja had told her circumcision was less common in Europe than North America. Snipped might have been Jeanie's preference for hygiene reasons, but aside from that, who really cared?

She took his limp member in her hand, and began kissing it. Ove was keeping himself pressed back against the wall, and trying to not breathe loudly. She smiled up at him, noticing how wide his eyes were. Oh, how she loved being someone's first time. True, today was just a blowjob, but she'd see to him properly before long.

She pushed his foreskin back and kissed the head gently, flicking her tongue against the tip. Ove gasped, shaking from head to toe. Jeanie knew she didn't have long, so she decided to go for broke. In this case, the soon he came, the better. Her hand began stroking along the length of his swelling shaft while her tongue swirled around the head now, leaving a glistening trail. Ove's fingers flexed against the wall while she pleasured him.

His skin was warm, maybe a little salty, but that didn't bother her. He was of about average length, and maybe a little on the thinner side, but when she fucked him later, she knew he'd still be able to get her off, as long as he did as he was told, and didn't pop too quickly. Virgins just needed guidance, that's all.

Ove tried breathing through his nose, his head pressed back against the wall as he looked up at the ceiling. He had come to full hardness quickly, and was now trying to control himself, so as to not cum to quickly. She smiled wickedly to enjoying his efforts.

Oh no you don't, bucko, we're on a schedule here...

Without warning, she took him into her mouth, sliding her lips down the length of his shaft, forming a wet seal as she reached the base of his cock. Ove moaned and his hands now went to her head, fingers tangling in her hair. His legs and hips trembled and she hummed around him, enjoying the feel of him in her mouth. True, he was nowhere near as big as Professor DeBourne, or Alex, but she wasn't complaining. A hard dick was never unwelcome.

Buckle up, Opi, you're going for a ride...

She began to bob back and forth, breathing through her nose while she kept her mouth sealed around him. Her hand followed her mouth, making gentle twisting motions along the now-slippery skin of his shaft. Her tongue would skillfully flutter around the the head when she pulled back, before she sank down again. Her tempo picked up slowly but surely, so that he didn't feel rushed, but also in order to make him cum soon.

She felt herself getting warm, and rather tingly, perhaps even a little wet. She knew not to get herself too riled, not until she was alone with Freja. She resolutely did not use her free hand to finger herself, but concentrated on her lover. She tried to keep the wet sucking noises quiet, since she didn't want to be heard. Even for her, getting caught blowing one of her hosts within half an hour of arriving was perhaps unseemly.

His breath was coming in staccato gasps now, and he was trembling as he pushed with his hips. Jeanie smiled to herself and began the last phase of her assault, bobbing back and forth quickly, humming to buzz her lips around his cock for added pleasure. Ove's fingers tightened in her hair, and he tried not to let out too loud a groan as he pushed forward with his hips...

He grunted and shuddered, and Jeanie was rewarded with a torrent of cum in her mouth, pouring down her throat. She sucked hungrily, humming in appreciation that she knew Ove could hear. Her hand kept pumping his shaft, the thumb pressing along the thick vein on the bottom, milking him for everything he had. Ove let out several short gasps, his knees trembling as if they were going to give out. Thankfully, they didn't.

He sagged against the wall, and she cleaned his cock carefully and dutifully, making she he wasn't going to be oozing inside and staining his pants any time soon. Questions were best avoided. Once she was convinced he was drained, she looked up at him again, hummed in contentment, and gave his dick several loving kisses.

"So," she purred, winking at him. "How's that as an introduction to your cousin's wife?"

"I... have no words..." Ove breathed, sweating as he looked down at her, his hands now coming up to cover and rub his face. "That... was..."

"Thanks, big guy," she said sweetly, beginning to hoist up his underwear, and then his pants before buckling his belt. He just stared at her the whole time. She stood up and looked into his face, realizing she had a small complication. The stare on his face was becoming a goofy grin.

"Well, we can't have you goin' back downstairs lookin' like that, can we?" she sighed. "Talk about letting the cat out of the bag. Tell you what... bring me downstairs, but then you go to the basement Fre and I are staying in, and I'll just say you went to check on something for me. Deal?"

"S-sure," Ove said, nodding readily. "How long do I wait?"

"Until you've got that dumb grin off your face, silly," she giggled, patting his cheek. "You said we have a small washroom down there, use the mirror to judge. If you wanna get laid later this week by me, don't come up until you look normal, got it?"

He nodded again and they left the bathroom together, her arm no longer slung through his. They descended the stairs and Ove continued to the basement, while Jeanie went through the kitchen and back into the living room, where people were still asking her wife endless questions. A subtle look from Freja as she walked in indicated she had endless questions as well, all of which Jeanie answered with a wink before sitting back down beside the Danish girl and snuggling into her.

"Have we gottny more of that Gammel Dansk stuff?" she asked cheerfully.

***

Lunch was rather informal, with everyone standing around in the large, open kitchen. While the other food was still being prepared, hot dogs and sausages were served, along with beer and more Danish eggnog. Jeanie gratefully had beer.

"What's with all the damn pickles?" Jeanie asked, standing next to her wife and watching in fascination as Freja's relatives loaded up their hot dogs and sausages with what seemed to be absurd amounts of sliced sweet or dill pickles. "Do you people have an electrolyte deficiency or something?"

"None that I am aware of," Freja replied, taking a big bite of her sausage and then chewing and swallowing. How she'd missed hot dogs and pickles! "So, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"'bout what?" Jeanie mumbled as she took a bite of her hot dog, minus the four metric tons of pickle everyone else seemed to have.

"Your tour of my home."

"It's very nice," Jeanie said cheerfully. "It's a really old house, isn't it? I mean, it's been modernized inside, but it's old, isn't it?"

"It is dating back to the mid-eighteenth century, and has been in my family since the mid-Nineteenth, I am told," Freja replied, shrugging. "But you know what I am asking."

"I do?"

"You do indeed, you naughty slut," Freja answered, trying to not smirk. "What did you do to my cousin?"

"Second cousin," Jeanie corrected.

"Fine, second cousin," Freja sighed, trying to sound put out by her wife's coyness. "What did you do to, and, or, with, my second cousin?"

"Something I'm rather surprised you've never accomplished," Jeanie said airily, sipping at her beer. "You're slacking, Fre. And why the concern? Did I break any age of consent laws?"

"Well, no," Freja admitted. "But these are maybe things you might be asking before you do give my cousin oral sex, ja?"

"I think you're just jelly that you weren't included," teased the brunette, smiling sweetly. She knew Fre wasn't mad; this was just banter, and since they were speaking English, everyone else was respectfully letting them talk without listening or interfering. "I mean, I just blew him as a thanks for showing me around. Promised I'd fuck him before we left. Wanna join me?"

Freja sighed again. "Of course, I have considered Ove this way many times before, and I am equally surprised that Alexandra never did anything with him, because he was very sweet on her."

"Hard to imagine," Jeanie quipped, winking. "But I'd rather share him with you, Fre, same as I would everyone else we ever get with. It's just always better with you, a million times better."

Freja smiled and nodded. "Very well, yndling. Before we leave, we will have sex with my-"

"Second..."

"-cousin, yes," Freja finished, putting aside her sausage for a moment. "And I will enjoy it much, with you. But can you make me a promise?"

"Anything, Fre, you know that."

Freja leaned in and whispered in her wife's ear. "Let us get no closer than my cousins, okay? Do not have sex with my brother, sister, or parents. Even some things I do not fancy in this world."

"And given what I've seen and heard about you doing, that's gotta be a whopper for you," Jeanie giggled, kissing her lovingly. "I promise, Fre. Kinda never occurred to me, tbh."

"For this I am glad," the Danish girl, said, nodding. "You are my world, Jeanette."

"What else could a girl possibly wanna be?" whispered the brunette, her eyes shining.

***

"So, how's it goin'?" Alexa asked, smiling prettily from the laptop screen while reclining on the bed she shared with Alex. She had her laptop resting next to her and was wearing only a white tank top that barely contained her large bust, and tiny thong panties. Her angelic smile and sparkling sapphire eyes held a person spellbound.

"Well, kinda busy, all things considered, but we wanted to take a moment to call," Jeanie said, smiling back at her friend. Freja was snuggled in next to her and waved at her best friend and soulmate. The two had excused themselves to another room just to make calls and check in with people back home. "Busy day before Christmas Eve for you guys too?"

"Just holiday bustle, no frenetic activity," replied the blonde goddess with a small shrug. "I'm sure you two are up to your earballs in greetings and questions, though."

"That is one of your minor understatements," Freja answered, winking at Alexa. "But this call, it must be brief, because we are still having much to do. Things will be calming down after Christmas."

"And that is when the depravity will no doubt ensue," Alexa giggled, pulling down the top of her shirt to expose her lovely breast and the pink nipple. Both Freja and Jeanie felt their mouths watering at the sight. It was understandable. "Y'gonna take her to the jars, Fre?"

"I am sure I will be finding the time, ja," responded the Danish girl. "But put your top back in place, tos, we are still in a room with people around."

"Not like most of 'em haven't seen me nude before," teased Alexa, dutifully complying. "Poor Ove, he always wanted to, though."

Freja laughed and agreed, while Jeanie smiled rather wanly. Hopefully her wife and Alexa didn't notice.

"Please give everyone hugs for us," Freja continued.

"Just a hug for Alex?" queried Alexa, smirking.

"Tch, fine," Freja said, rolling her eyes. "Fuck him well for us. And many wet kisses for Karen, please."

"Okay, just promise to be back on tomorrow night so that everyone here can open presents," Alexa reminded them, holding up a hand.

"You know we would not miss it," Freja assured her. "We must go. We love you, Alexa!"

"Love you guys too! Enjoy yourselves!" Alexa replied before waving and then winking out. Freja was humming cheerfully to herself while Jeanie closed the laptop. "So what are you thinking we should do today?" asked the Danish girl. "Would you like to see anything in Roskilde, or just stay with my family today? It is absolutely your choice."

Jeanie smiled at her wife hopefully. "I kinda want to hang with my new fam and learn more about all of them. And maybe more about you."

Freja nodded. "If you want to actually know more about who I am from other people, talk to my mother, because everyone else, they will only tell you the embarrassing things, to embarrass me. Even my father."

Jeanie giggled. "Well, I do love finding out embarrassing things about you, but we're here for almost two weeks still, so there'll be time for that. I need to integrate still."

Freja gave her wife a wry smirk. "You seemed to be integrating quite well with Ove, and quite quickly, tee-why-vee-emm. Not that I am minding, but just be quiet about it, my love. Let us go, though, for they are still eager to spend time with you."

Jeanie had to admit, Freja's family seemed most eager to get to know her, but still her fears remained, because while it was no doubt unintentional, the subject of Alexa kept raising its head- its beautiful, blonde, shining head.

Jeanie felt bad. She wasn't jealous, she couldn't be. She loved Alexa dearly, not least for how much she had meant to Freja over the years they'd grown up together. In many senses, if it hadn't been for Alexa, Freja wouldn't be the woman Jeanie had fallen in love with. Nor would she have ever met Fre, if not for Alexa.

But how was she seriously supposed to compete with that? Alexa had been everything to these people. If Jeanie got zapped up into a spaceship tomorrow and disappeared into deep space forever, what difference would it make to these people? How could anyone ever compete with Alexa? She kept these thoughts to herself, of course, as everyone regaled her with tales of Freja and Alexa.

Maybe all the Gammel Dansk she was being plied to drink wasn't such a bad thing after all.

***

Perhaps predictably, a small group of Freja's old friends showed up, and the already full house was now louder still with raucous rejoicing. Squeals, hugs and kisses filled the foyer as people entered, followed by excited chatter than Jeanie couldn't follow, because it was in Danish.

Introductions were made, with Freja proudly showing off her wife. Jeanie blushed, but was her genial self, doing her best to remember everyone's names. There were five of them, two boys, two girls, and one person who was gender-fluid. Freja made some sort of ribald comment that made the person blush, and the others laugh. Apparently it was an old joke.

"Freja, you and your friends should take Jeanette out for a while, to show her around," her mother Ada said. "It would be good for them to get to know her."

"Maybe, mom, but I don't want to overwhelm her," Freja pointed out. "Shouldn't I just tell 'em to come back after Christmas and we'll do all the friends-y stuff then?"

123456...9