Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, 'cept Lexi," Jeanie murmured through the kiss, her tongue tangling with Freja's. "And I'm glad she knows, Fre. She helped shape who you are today, and I am so in love with who you are. So I owe her big, don't I?"

Freja smiled as they kissed, loving how unjudgmental her wife was. Freja had confessed deep and dark things to Jeanie, things she wouldn't dare tell anyone else, except Alexandra. And Jeanie didn't care. If anything, she made Freja promise that if those things ever happened again, that Freja would include her. They would face everything together now.

How could she not love a girl who felt like that?

Freja smiled and rubbed her nose against Jeanie's, enjoying the feel of her wife's full breasts pressed to hers. They were still squirming their pussies together, and caressing one another's bodies in the dark. Only a little lamp in a distant corner provided illumination, just enough to see each other and where they were going if they got up.

"I do not think Alexandra is too concerned about any debt you might feel you owe," Freja whispered, her lips barely touching Jeanie's as she spoke. "After all, we helped save her and Alex's relationship when her world fell apart. She no doubt feels like she owes you, my love."

"Hm, I s'pose it's not a bad thing to have a goddess feel like she owes you, hm?" Jeanie mused, stretching her arms over her head, her breasts jutting up. Freja noticed instantly and began kissing them, making her wife purr. They dissolved into a tangled mess of limbs again, making love, learning about each other the way only those truly in love may.

***

The girls showered together before breakfast, clinging to one another and squirming their soapy, slippery bodies together before taking turns dropping to their knees and licking one another's pussy until they came. Finished, they squirmed out of the bathroom, wearing only towels, and leaving the bathroom for Freja's sister, who went in next.

Normally, breakfast would be a sit-down family affair, but due to the large number of people present, including visitors, the morning meal was a steady flow of people who sat down, ate, and then left, while Ada kept serving food. Jeanie and Freja remained, since everyone wished to speak with them. To Jeanie's consternation, each person insisted on a small toast of Gammel Dasnk with the two, and by the time breakfast was finally over, they were somewhat blitzed.

They were given their Christmas sweaters now, with Freja's having little knit Canadian motifs, like maple leafs and moose, while Jeanie's had Danish flags and silly blue lions on it. Everyone knew that Freja intended to gain her Canadian citizenship, and were asking eagerly if Jeanie intended to become Dansk.

"Iono," she said a little dazedly, putting her hand in front of her mouth as she burped. "Izzat Gammel Dansk stuff gonna be on the citizenship test?"

"It seems as if you two are in need of a walk to clear your heads," Freja's dad Stig said in his heavy accent. Stig and Ada indeed had accents, although their lacked their daughter's grammatical peculiarities. "While we prepare for lunch and the afternoon, Freja, you should take Jeanie around downtown, perhaps let her see things? The cool air will do you good, and the blizzard has stopped."

"I will, dad, I just wanna take a few pics in front of the tree with Jeanette to send back to people in Toronto, okay? Then I'll take her out."

Stig nodded and went off to join Ada and some others in the kitchen, leaving the two to themselves in the living room. Jeanie was staring at the Norwegian spruce tree, decorated in red and white ornaments, festooned with silver and gold tinsel, and capped with a silver star. Presents were heaped under the tree around the base.

"So pretty," Jeanie murmured, reaching out and caressing a bough. "I love it."

"It is maybe not as big or as grand as the tree in the DeBourne home, but we love how they look," Freja said easily. "You are not wearing your bra, ja?"

"Ooh, I know what kinda pics you wanna take and who they're meant for..." Jeanie giggled, wiggling up her sweater until it sat on the shelf of her breasts. She then sat on her side, one hand on the floor while making naughty faces and caressing one of her breasts while Frea took pictures and brief video clips on her phone. They then switched places, and Freja knelt in front of the tree, lifting her sweater and caresing her breasts with both hands, since her breasts were not large enough to hold the sweater up alone.

They then added festive frames to the pictures and video they'd taken, before sending them to all four DeBournes, smirking as they did so. "I cannot wait to see what they will send us in return," Freja announced. "And maybe later, we will get Ove or someone else I trust to take pictures and video of the two of us together, okay?"

"Great idea, Fre," Jeanie announced, finally remebering to pull down her sweater finally before heading out of the living room. "Now let's get some fresh air in me so that I'm sober in time to get drunk at lunch, eh?"

Freja lowered her sweater as well, and then checked outside the door- in contrast to the blizzard, it was a mild, pleasant winter day now, with the sun shining overhead.

"Yndling, I am thinking it is nice enough to go out for a while in only our sweaters," she mentioned. "It is crisp out, but not cold, I believe. Shall we try it? I want to show off our sweaters to the town, and my wife!"

"I'm game," Jeanie said, thinking the extra cool air might do her some good. She grabbed her purse and they headed out the door, hand in hand. Freja's house was in an old part of the city, with most of the buildings dating from the eighteenth or nineteenth centuries. Jeanie found the atmosphere quaint and delightful, and greeted everyone who walked by. Several minutes into their walk, Jeanie stopped suddenly.

"Uh, Fre, I'm glad we went out in our sweaters, but I'm kinda runnin' into a small problem," she mentioned, making a wry face.

"You are too cold, my love?" Freja asked.

"Well, no, I'm Canadian, after all, this is almost bikini weather," Jeanie replied, shaking her head. "But the wool from the sweaters is kinda chafing my nips, and I don't want 'em to rash, y'know? We should've put on our bras."

Freja smiled. "Those of us who generally do not need bras have solutions for this, my love," she announced, reaching into her back pocket. "Pull your sweater hem forward."

Jeanie did as she was instructed without a second thought. Freja slid her hands up inside the garment and Jeanie shivered at the delicious sensation of her wife's cold hands on her sensitive breasts. She felt Freja press her palms over the nipples, holding them there for several seconds, as if warming her hands. People walking by seemed to take no notice. Was this common in Denmark, or did everyone in Roskilde just know what to expect from Freja?

She withdrew her hands after several seconds, and then allowed Jeanie to drop the sweater. The brunette noticed instantly that the chafing feeling against her nipples and the front of her breasts had stopped. Freja grinned. "And you do the same for me, now."

Smiling lovingly, Jeanie took the nipple pasties from her wife, peeling the back off them and then sliding her hands under Freja's sweater while she held the hem open. She found the nipples, smirking as Freja bit her lip as her cold hands touched the sensitive skin. She pressed the pasties in place over the nipples, held them in place for several moments, and then withdrew her hands. Freja too sighed in relief as the chafing sensation ended.

"Y'could've brought these out at any point, y'know," Jeanie said, smiling as she took Freja's hands and they stood close, looking into each other's eyes.

"I was willing to wait, and to chafe, until you said anything," Freja replied. "I did not want you to suffer alone, my love."

"Y'really mean that, don't you?" Jeanie said, her brown eyes shining. "You were totally willing to have chafed nips, just to share it with me, weren't you?"

Freja nodded.

Jeanie leaned in and kissed her wife, then, not caring one whit who saw them. She loved her Danish lunatic so much...

***

Ada had called and asked Freja to pick up some seasoning from any store that might still be open. One not far from the house open, and the couple went inside.

"Freja Kjaer, it's good to see you," said the old woman behind the counter, smiling. "It's been several months, and I'd heard a rumour you'd moved."

"You heard right, I fell in love in Canada and moved there," Freja replied. Jeanie couldn't readily tell what they were saying, and busied herself glancing around and the store.

"Oh, to Alexandra?" the woman exclaimed, looking excited. Jeanie heard the name and her ears perked up.

"No, although I live near her and see her constantly," Freja said, pulling Jeanie forward by the hand to present her. "This is my wife, Jeanette. We've been married for several months now and live in Toronto."

"Uh, hi..." Jeanie said, nodding.

The woman observed her for a moment. "Taler du dansk?"

"Nej, hun gør ej," Freja asnwered for her wife. "Ikke endnu, alliegevel."

"What she said," Jeanie added helpfully.

"She is very unlike Alexandra," the woman mused, reaching out and shaking Jeanie's hand.

"That's true. Aside from being totally wonderful and lovable, she is nothing like Alexandra," Freja declared rather proudly, putting her arms around Jeanie and kissing her on the cheek. The brunette blushed.

"It's good to hear, because we were all certain you two would get married," the woman said. "You seemed like such a perfect couple. Did something happen?"

"Nothing bad," Freja explained, now holding her wife's hand. "I loved her, and she loved me, but I knew she wasn't my future, she was too big and bright for me. I knew it in my heart. But thanks to her, I met the woman who won my heart instantly and now we're married. And Alexandra, she's married to a man that's every bit as wonderful as her. I'm happy for them."

"That's good to here, Freja," said the older woman in a kindly voice. "Now what can I get for you?"

***

They continued their walk, after Freja had procured the ingredients her mother had requested. She smiled at her wife as they walked down a cobblestone street.

"You are pensive, my love?" she queried, squeezing Jeanie's hand.

Jeanie shrugged. "Iono, I just... every conversation you have in this shloobitty-glop-glop language of yours, I keep hearing Lexi come up, and I guess people really miss her."

"They do, yndling," Freja said gently, smiling. "And they are right to. Most thought we were in love, and many thought we would marry. And they knew her for a long time, and she dazzled them as only she can. But that does not mean that they will not like you, they just need to get to know you. Give them time."

"I am, I promise," Jeanie sighed. "It's just... hard. I'm used to people being done with me when they're done with me. The really hard thing is not knowing what they're saying, and only hearing certain words, y'know?"

"I am sure that is hard for you, my love, but I promise you, they will all come to love you," Freja cooed, stroking her wife's cheek again. "But, I am having a question for you."

"Yeah? What's that?"

Freja stopped them and turned to look at Jeanie, holding her hands. "Shloobitty-glop-glop? Is that what you are thinking we Danes sound like?"

Jeanie shrugged. "I don't just think it, Fre, it's true."

Freja bowed her head slightly as she giggled. "You may be right, yndling, Alexandra said we all sounded like we were trying to speak Swedish with potatoes in our mouths."

"Smart cookie, our Lexi," Jeanie laughed.

"Come," Freja said, now pulling Jeanie by the hand. "Let s find a quiet place and fuck! That or just a quiet corner to lift our sweaters and rub our nipples together in!"

Jeanie giggled as her wife hauled her off the street. Denmark was a real blast so far.

***

The two of them stumbled the front door, giggling and snickering as they held hands, their cheeks rosy from the cold air.

"You two look like you had fun," Ada said as she greeted them, wiping the excess flour off her hands. "Is it very cold out?"

"Ja, but we also found a small pub and had some drinks," Freja replied in English, so that Jeanie felt included. "Jeanette wanted to try some more local beverages, so we have been drinking Brenivin and punsch..."

"That is just as well, because we don't have any of those on hand," Ada replied, smiling, since her daughter and daughter-in-law were obviously both inebriated. "But we do have plenty of schnapps, for when the mood takes you."

"Ooh, I love schnapps," Jeanie giggled, leaning on Freja to remove her boots. Freja held her up by groping her breasts, an action Ada dutifully ignored. "I dunno if I've ever tried Danish schnapps before."

"I have been told there is something of a merry war between Canada and ourselves over an island in the Atlantic," Ada mentioned, taking their coats. "One country goes and puts up their flag, and then the other one replaces it with their own when the land. But each time, we leave a case of schnapps for your soldiers, and you leave rye whiskey for us."

"Hey, that's not a bad way to wage a war," Jeanie mused. "That's nearly as good as Rock-Paper-Scissorfight."

"What is that?" Ada asked, confused.

"Do not be asking, mom," Freja giggled, kissing her wife's cheek. "There are just some things you are not old enough to know yet. Come, yndling, before you corrupt my poor mother."

And with that, she pulled Jeanie into the family room, where they were greeted by calls of welcome. People asked Jeanie where they had visited and what she had seen so far.

"You must go to Roskilde Domskol!" Freja's younger sister Rada exclaimed, kneeling in front of Jeanie and looking excited. She was speaking in Danish, but Freja was translating for her. "It is where we go to school, and the buildings have changed, but the school itself is nine-hundred and ninety-nine years old this year!"

Jeanie took her hands and nodded. "You make sure you come with us when I go to see it, okay? Even better, I promise Fre and I will come back for the thousand-year anniversary, okay?"

Once Freja had translated, Rada squealed and threw himself against Jeanie in a ferocious hug, crying in delight.

"That is a kind thing you suggested, my love," Freja purred, stroking Jeanie's arm. "Did I tell you that I went to this school as well?"

"You didn't, but I guess it make sense," Jeanie replied, hugging Rada back before letting her go and turning to smirk wickedly at her wife. "But unless the name of the school was written on all the ceilings, how can you be sure you went there?"

The people in the room who spoke English began roaring with laughter. Freja put her hand over her heart and pretended to look aghast and offended, but then laughed, knowing that her wife was simply teasing.

"She knows you right through, Fre!" called her cousin Gaspar merrily. "I love her, she's a keeper!"

"Couldn't agree more, cuz..." Freja said before pulling Jeanie into a kiss while everyone laughed and applauded.

***

Later that night, Christmas Eve...

Jeanie and Freja were sitting on the bed, looking intently at the laptop screen. On the other end, the DeBournes were sitting in their large living room, laughing and enjoying the evening. They exchanged presents on Christmas Eve, since they worked at one of the city's missions and soup kitchens as a family on Christmas Day. Karen and Alexa were taking turns playing a harp in the corner of the room and providing music while presents were opened.

Freja and Jeanie giggled in delight as they saw the look of wonder on Mike's face as he opened the wooden box that contained his gift- a huge electric guitar that they, along with Alex and Alexa, had built for him. Mike remarked that it looked like a guitar, crossed with a steel factory, crossed with a Tesla coil. It was an apt description, since there were pipes and copper filaments and gizmos one never found on a regular guitar.

Jeanie had referred it the AA FJ-69, and the other three agreed it was a perfect designation. Freja warned that she might have overpowered it, and not to play it inside a room without proper sound-proofing, or adamantium walls. She and Alex had tinkered it together, with Alex and Alexa tuning and playtesting it. Jeanie had provided most of the detailing, and the results were utterly perfect. Best of all, it actually was big enough for Mike, and he promised to use it constantly.

They watched as Karen opened a small envelope, in which she found a voucher (of sorts) for an extraordinarily exclusive and expensive Louis XV harp, made by Leon & Healy. The two of them had been there when Mike found and purchased it, knowing better than to blink about the price tag. It cost as much as a luxry car, but the perfection and artistry were undeniable. Karen's tears were visible clearly over the laptop screen.

But Mike and Karen hadn't told them what they were getting Alex and Alexa for Christmas. It was a secret, and the girls were giddy with anticipation. The excitement turned to confusion when Alexa read the voucher in the envelope they'd given her, and she fainted on the spot, compelling Mike to catch her quickly. Also confused by his wife's reaction, Alex read the voucher before staring at his parents incredulously.

"You... you arranged for us to be married at Versailles?" he exclaimed.

Freja and Jeanie squealed in delight and hugged one another at his statement, bouncing up and down on the bed. It was a minor miracle they didn't wake everyone in the Kjaer household in their excitement. They signed off while the DeBournes revived Alexa, and snuggled into bed. There might only be two hours before the family began getting up, so they just stripped off their clothes and snuggled into one another, kissing while they squirmed their breasts and pussies together.

"Merry Christmas, yndling," Freja whispered as she brushed her sticky clit over Jeanie's as she lay beneath her. Jeanie bit her lip and squirmed her hips in circles, loving how they melded together so perfectly. "You will not be tired for family activities tomorrow?"

"Merry Christmas to you too, Fre," the brunette whispered back, her hand caressing her wife's face. She was so enchanted by those loving hazel eyes. "No, I'll be fine, I promise, as long as I don't drink too much of that Gammel Dansk, or at least space it out over the day. I hope they like their gifts."

"They will, my dearest," Freja assured her. "You were thoughtful, and they are easy to please, I assure you. What do you expect from a people who think finding an almond in their dessert is winning a prize?"

Jeanie giggled, while her slippery netherlips mingled with Freja's, making sticky squishing noises in the dark. "Guess that's true. D'you wanna do Christmas here every year?"

Freja shook her head while she leaned up slightly, propping her hands on the bed and pushing down harder with her hips, adding some strength to their fucking. Jeanie shivered and reached down to grip Freja's ass cheeks, pulling them apart and moving her in a circular grinding motion against her. "Ingen, I think we will sometimes want to be with your parents, that is important. They cannot stay mad at you forever. And even if your mom tried, I am thinking your dad will finally put his foot down, ja?"

123456...9