Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's true," Jeanie agreed, pumping her hips in circles opposite Freja now, their gooey pussies tingling as they approached climax. They were so comfortable with one another, that they could even hold casual conversations while they fucked. And Jeanie craved that, because it felt so... right. Like what people in love would do. "And let's face it, Christmas with the Fab Four must be totally amazing."

"I am thinking you are right, my love," Freja panted as she squirmed and writhed, her skin now gleaming with sweat. "It must be many days of fun, and then helping others on Christmas itself, it- gnnnnnn! - it sounds very fulfilling..."

"Yeah," Jeanie hissed, bucking her hips, her breasts wobbling as she girl-fucked her wife. "An' then we... oh, holy shit..."

Jeanie arched her back and pressed up with her hips, keening through gritted teeth as she pulled down on Freja's ass as hard as she could, her whole body shaking. Pleasure splintered through her nervous system as she came, squirting against her wife. Freja shuddered less than three seconds later, cumming hard on Jeanie's frothy pussy. She sighed as loudly as she dared, colours dancing behind her eyes, her head spinning. She collapsed into Jeanie, the two of them kissing feverishly, hands wandering and caressing. They quickly scrambled into a sixty-nine, lying on their sides and lapping their mingled cum hungrily from one another. Some minutes passed, and they finally moved around until they were face-to-face again, kissing. Jeanie smiled as she lost herself in her wife's eyes.

"Any idea what we were talking about before we blew our corks?" she asked.

Freja shook her head slightly. "I am having no clue. You fucked it out of me. I have no thoughts left."

"Just how I love you," Jeanie purred as she pulled Freja in for another deep and loving kiss.

***

Christmas morning, and a very full living room...

People were laughing and eating pastries and drinking, while Ada and Jeanie ran food back and forth from the kitchen, making sure everyone was seen to. There must have been thirty people crammed into the room, but nobody seemed to mind, squeezing into one another as more people arrived. Freja sat between Rada and Kresten, her younger siblings, giggling while they pestered her to open her presents. She squealed in delight when she pulled the DVDs out of the packages.

"They've gotten around to a professional dub the entire Lupin III series into Danish!" she crowed, hugging the DVDs. "It's only been forever! Thank you, both of you!"

She then told them about the Skype call earlier that morning, and what the DeBournes had all gotten for one another. She had pictures of the guitar to show, as well as the harp. Everyone was very impressed.

"But leave it to Mike and Karen DeBourne to put everyone to shame when it comes to perfect gifts," she said, standing to make an announcement. "Because they've arranged for Alex and Alexandra to be married at Versailles, and that means a Kjaer road trip!"

Every person in the room gasped and cried out in excitement. Only two members of the family had been to Versailles as tourists before, and no one had ever anticipated this. Freja made them promise to clear their calendars for at least a week.

Everyone made Jeanie stop serving food and drink while she opened her presents, laughing when she commented that she hoped it wasn't more almonds. She pressed her fingers to her lips and tried not to tear up when she saw all the DVDs, which contained countless hours of videos taken from cellphones back during her wedding to Freja earlier in the summer. Just unedited footage of good times, shenanigans, and happy tears.

"Oh, God, gonna cry," she murmured, wiping at her eyes. "That's so perfect, guys. Thank you! It makes my gifts to you all seem so tame."

Indeed, her gifts to the Kjaer clan had been received two days prior to their arrival, and had been stored dutifully in the garage, awaiting Christmas morning. Ove and three other cousins now went and retrieved the large, wooden shipping boxes, somehow wedging them into the living room with everyone, while Stig did the honours and used a clawhammer to start opening them. Cries of delight followed as he held up the various and seemingly endless contents.

"Maple syrup for everyone," she declared, pleased with how genuinely enthisiastic everyone was. "From Quebec and Ontario. And then bottles of genuine Canadian rye whiskey for the adults, and some bottles of reserve wine from the wineries owned by Karen and Lexi's family."

"This must have cost you a small fortune," Ada breathed, looking at the large bottle of maple syrup she now held.

"Nothing I couldn't afford," Jeanie said, waving it off. "I mean, yeah, I bought it all before my parents cut me off, but I'm not worried. Our new idea is worth zillions."

"What about these big, unmarked containers?" Ove grunted, as he hauled one of three sealed, metal pots into the room, followed by two more.

"Yeah, those were a bitch to get through customs," Jeanie mentioned, wiping at her brow for effect. "That, my dude, is raw maple tree sap. I'm gonna show you guys how to boil it, take it out in the snow, and make your own maple sugar."

"You are so talented, yndling," Freja cooed, smiling warmly at her lovely wife. "You know how to make all these wonderful things."

"That'n we've got enough here to give maple surgar to most of Roskilde," Jeanie mentioned. "We'll make a party out of it!"

"Roskilde's first-ever maple surgar party!" Stig declared loudly, while everyone cheered. "Hosted by the Kjaer family, and available to everyone, thakns to our lovely, newest daughter! To Jeanette!"

"Jeanette!" they all called loudly, raising their glasses.

She smiled through her tears, feeling so very at home.

***

Jeanie called her parents briefly on Skype, but they were at their own Christmas party, so the conversation was a brief one. Tempted as she was to tell them about their new idea for making money, she resisted, waiting until after it was a done deal. No sense letting them harp on her for failing if things didn't work out.

She knew better than to call the DeBournes, who would be at the mission all day. There'd be time enough to catch up. So she spent the afternoon showing everyone how to boil the big pots of tree sap over fires in the back yard, and then taught them to trickle it from a ladle onto clean snow, giving them maple sugar. To say they were delighted was a minor understatement, and they kept at it for hours. After a while, and once she was convinced they had the gist of it, she retired to the basement, lying on the bed with her wife.

"You are a big hit with my whole family, you see?" Freja cooed, her arms wrapped around Jeanie while they cuddled. She kissed her wife's nose, and Jeanie giggled.

"Note to self: bribe Danes with diabetes-inducing levels of sugar," Jeanie quipped before giggling. They wrestled and tickled one another for some time before Freja's phone buzzed. She checked the messaged she'd recieved and smirked while replying.

"It looks like they all will be occupied for some time outside with your new activity," Freja mused. "I am thinking it might be a good time to give you a little present."

"Ooh, whatcha got planned for me?" Jeanie asked, her eyes glinting. She loved Freja's perverted surprises.

"Well, to be honest, it is more of a gift for us," Freja corrected as the door to the basement opened, and someone began coming down the stairs. "Make that for three of us..."

Jeanie's eyes lit up when she saw Ove coming down the stairs, looking more than a little nervous. She gently eased her wife to the side, got up, and went over to bring him down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas, Ove," she said quietly, pulling him over to the bed. "And I'm telling you right now, just leave everything to Fre and I, okay? Just do as you're told, and this'll be the best day ever."

She eased him down onto it, and the two began gently but swiftly pulling his clothes off. He seemed rather nervous and bewildered, but to his credit, remained in his place. He watched as the girls now pulled their own clothes off, both of them naked within seconds.

"We will speak English, Ove, so that Jeanette can join us in conversation, okay?" Freja said as she knelt on the bed, letting her cousin ogle her naked body.

"I... okay," he said, swallowing as he looked her up and down. He'd been fantasizing about her body for years now, and to see it here, now, without a stitch of clothing on...

"You think I did not know about all those times you were peeking at me, when we were growing up?" Freja asked, smirking, her hands on her hips now and spreading her knees wider, so that he could get a good look at her. "I often put on little shows for you, so that you could see my tits or my cunt, bending over, or when I was dressing or in a towel."

"You... you did?" he asked, his mouth dry. He didn't know if he was blushing or pale, because his face felt hot, but a chill went up his spine at her words.

"I was thinking maybe one day we would fuck, but my Jeanette has made sure of it, and I am thankful to her," Freja said, reaching over and caressing Jeanie's butt while the brunette was leaning over and pulling Ove's socks off. "And like she said, leave everything to us, yes?"

She could see his cock throbbing, desperately trying to decide if it wanted to get hard, or to shrink away into his body. His eyes were pretty wide. She smiled. "Maybe we had best just warm him up first, my love."

"Love to," Jeanie purred, lying Ove down and snuggling into one side of him. Without missing a beat, Freja laid down and snuggled into his other side. Ove shivered, his eyes still wide, but he settled back dutifully, trusting the two women. He felt their warm, naked flesh pressed to his, and then their hands gently stroking up and down his body, using their palms at first to avoid tickling him. They each slung a leg over his thighs, to help warm him up, and get him used to the feel of their bodies.

"Mmmm, yndling, you always have the best ideas," Freja murmured, pressing her breasts her cousin's arm while her hand caressed his chest. Her knee and inner thigh joined Jeanie's in moving over Ove's cock, which rapidly made its decision and began to harden.

"I do, don't I?" Jeanie giggled. Fre, I've already blown him, so why don't you head on down? I'm gonna get my nips sucked up here."

Freja smiled slyly and nodded, moving down Ove's body, kissing and nipping at his skin. Jeanie, meanwhile, leaned into his face and planted his lips against his, kissing him deeply. She caressed his lips and teeth with his tongue, and Ove caught on quickly, his tongue soon tangling with his, and helping to keep him distracted from what his cousin was doing.

Freja arrived at his pulsing member now, and took it in her hand, examining it with a smile. Why had it taken her all these years to get Ove into bed? It was a perfectly decent and serviceable cock, and it would make her cum. Jeanette seemed to think his cum tasted fine, and it would be warm inside her, so what was the holdup?

Her wife was kissing Ove, so she leaned in and began kissing the purple head gently, swirling her tongue around it. She heard her cousin moan into Jeanette's mouth and smiled as she continued, letting him get used to the feel of his lips and tongue on his sensitive head. Her hand moved up and down the shaft slowly, just below her lips.

Ove seemed to get a feeling for his part quickly, opening his legs slightly, allowing Freja easier access to him. He also reached up and began fondling Jeanie's full breasts. It was awkward at first, but she didn't mind. She moaned into his mouth encouraging him to continue. His hands fumbled over her nipples and her soft skin, but soon, he had slowed down and begun to squeeze and caress. She'd been wet since the moment she saw him coming down the stairs, and she couldn't wait to feel his tongue inside her.

Freja now had his cockhead inside her mouth, letting him feel the wet warmth, and slowly swirling her tongue around it again. She just wanted to let him acclimate, because she didn't want him cumming too soon. They'd probably only get one orgasm out of him on this, his first time, not to mention the fact that the others were still just outside. They didn't have endless amounts of time.

Jeanie had now stopped kissing Ove and had now wiggled up and fed one of her breasts into his mouth. He'd obviously seen enough porn to known to flick his tongue against the hardened brown bud, and swirl it around or gently suck it into his mouth. Her squeezed the breast he was sucking on gently with his fingers, and she moaned, loving the delicious tingle it sent through her. Her fingers flexed and caressed over his chest, her curly brown hair spilling over him.

She gasped as she felt a familiar hand slide between her legs, and slender fingers pushed inside her wet pussy. Jeanie bit her lip, trembling and looking down at her wife, who smiled up at her. Freja was still playing with Ove's cock, but saw no reason to leave her wife's cunt untended to. Jeanie nodded and began squirming her hips back against Freja's hand, already shining with her lubrication.

"Mmmm, keep it up, Ove, you're doing great," Jeanie panted, feeling her body already growing warm and beginning to sweat. "In a sec, we're gonna switch it up, and you're gonna eat my pussy, got it?"

Ove made a muffled sound, but nodded, indicating his ready assent to this plan. Freja, meanwhile, was now slowly bobbing up and down his length, letting him adjust. It was by no means the biggest or thickest cock she'd ever had, but it was more than enough to suit her purposes. Her hand kept following her mouth, making a small, gentle twisting motion along the smooth skin while she sucked.

Jeanie now leaned back and gently pooped her breast out of the boy's mouth, and then clambered around until she was straddling his head, facing down his body toward Freja. Ove gaped as her glistening, wet pussy hovered temptingly just out of reach, inches above his mouth. She was smooth and hairless, her pink inner lips peeking out just slightly from between the thick outer ones. Her scent drove him wild.

She smiled and reached down to use two fingers to spread her lips open, giving him a look inside her. "Ready, stud? Here's your midday meal..."

She slowly lowered herself down, letting him reach out with his tongue and slide against her. She shivered, knowing that if she kept him distracted up here, Freja could continue her minstrations below. The honey-blonde girl seemed to be enjoying herself, and Jeanie know how much her wife loved sucking cock. Freja's blowjobs were every bit as good as Alexa's, which was saying something.

Jeanie settled in, and Ove laid his hands on her thighs, lapping at her pussy clumsily, but hungrily. She groaned as his tongue snaked inside her, probing and tasting her. She rotated her hips in gentle circles, leaning forward and resting her hands on his midriff. Once she was certain he knew what he was doing, she leaned back up, resting above his face. She caressed and fondled her breasts while she watched her wife suck on her cousin's cock.

Ove moaned into Jeanie's pussy, squirming now because of Freja and what she was doing to him. Freja kept her eyes locked on Jeanie's while she slowly bobbed up and down, her lips sealed around his cock. The skin glistened wetly, and they both could feel Ove churning beneath them. Jeanie smiled and nodded. Freja had let her have the last virgin they'd fucked together, and this one should be extra-special for Ove, after all.

Freja finally released Ove from her mouth and pushed herself up, crawling forward over him. She was straddling her hips and smiling at her wife. She licked her fingers and stroked her pussy a few times before moving down just slightly, teasing her wet, slippery slit over the tip of his throbbing cock.

"Ready, Ove?" she asked, watching with lust as he ate her wife's cunt. "You are about to lose your virginity to your cousin."

Ove moaned and nodded his assent. Freja settled down some more, biting her lip as his cockhead pushed between and through her elastic netherlips and into her. With a sigh, she sank down slowly and steadily, feeling Ove shiver and curl his toes beneath her. She'd taken her cousin's virgintity, and it felt damned good. She loved being a deviant so much.

"Congrats, Ove," Jeanie purred from atop his face, watching as his cock disappeared inside Freja's tight pussy. "Howzit feeling to be a man?"

He moaned into her, making her shudder.

"Uh!" she gasped, arching her back and clutching her breasts. "Pretty damn good, I guess! We gotta... we gotta make you lose your virginity more often..."

Freja held still, letting Ove adjust again. She looked at Jeanie, unposken words passing back and forth between them. Jeanie understood that Ove wouldn't last long, but they could keep him going long enough for them both to cum. She nodded and moved around on the boy's mouth, keeping him busy while Freja began to move up and down slowly. His hands clamped down on Jeanie's thighs as his cousin began fucking him.

Freja moved up and down slowly, and Jeanie loved watching as Ove's shining, sticky cock became visible before being swallowed again by her wife's greedy pussy. Freja moaned as he pushed inside her depths, her walls massaging around his intruding member. Her hands were resting on his flat stomach as she moved her hips in a slow rhythm.

Jeanie shuddered and churned her hips on his eager tongue, her body glistening with sweat. She leaned forward now, resting her hands on his chest. Freja moved forward as now, and they pressed their mouths together, kissing one another hungrily as they rode their new lover. Tongues tangled and danced as they moaned into each other's mouths. Jeanie rocked her hips onto Ove's face while Freja continued to impale herself on his turgid, pulsing rod.

Exquisite heat built up inside the two girls, rocking and churning as they allowed themselves to approach orgasm. Jeanie felt Ove lashing her insides desperately with his tongue, his fingers digging into her thighs. His body was starting to stiffen, and they both began bouncing up and down eagerly, ready for him to climax.

They girls shuddered and moaned loudly into one another's mouths, wrapping their arms around each other, kissing in a frenzy as they came. Scintillating pleasure blossomed through Freja as she felt Ove's cock swell and then begin pumping his hot cum inside her. Jeanie couldn't feel her limbs, tingling and floating on a sea of ecstasy.

Ove seemed to almost deflate beneath them, and they began giggling almost uncontrollably as they finished rocking over top of him, still kissing. Jeanie squirmed forward until she was no longer on his face, but sitting on his lower stomach, pressed into her wife, where they continued to kiss, deeply and lovingly. Ove was breathing heavily, looking at the ceiling into the dim light of the basement. His hands slowly moved up and found Jeanie's shapely ass, caressing it slowly.

Freja and Jeanie kept kissing, lost in one another, breasts squashed together, swallowing each other's tongues. Freja moaned languidly, because Ove was still hard and throbbing deep inside her. Slowly, Jeanie helped Freja ease off the tool she was pinned on, and the Danish girl rolled daintily off to the side, her face near Ove's pulsing, dribbling cock. Jeanie put a hand against Freja's pussy, pressing two fingers against the opening. They both began cleaning his cock with their tongues, kissing and sharing his milky cum with each other. Ove watched dazedly, still semingly stunned that this was happening at all.

1...34567...9