Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ove considered for a moment before smiling. "I think the second option is the far better one."

"Thought you'd see it my way..." Jeanie purred as she got on all fours and crawled toward him.

***

They walked through the supermarket together, with Ada pushing the small cart, and Freja reading the checklist.

"'kay, mom, now we're looking for asparagus? This time of year?"

"You know how much your father loves it."

"Yeah, and so does everyone else for half an hour after he uses the bathroom," the younger woman snorted as they turned down the produce aisle.

"Oh, and I supposed you and your wife don't have any intolerances?" Ada quipped, smirking at her daughter as she found the vegetable in question.

"That'd be curry for Jeanette," Freja admitted, grimacing. "No lie, half an hour after a single bite of Thai food, and her digestive tract sounds like Chitty Chitty Bang-Bang."

Ada smiled: "That must be a welcome relief after watching Alexandra eat everything and anything for years and having no unpleasant effect or gaining an ounce of fat."

"You've got no idea, mom," the younger woman sighed, shaking her head while she crossed asparagus off the list. "I'm glad everyone's taking such a shine to Jeanette, she was really worried."

"Well, I don't blame her; she's spending real time with her new family, she doesn't speak a single word of our language, and she feels like she's competing with Alexandra at every turn," her mom pointed out. "That's a lot of pressure to be under, my dear."

"D'you think it was a mistake to being her here?" Freja asked, concerned. "I mean, I had no intention of hurting her."

"Don't be silly, Fre," Ada chided, smiling at her eldest. "She had to learn to get on with us sooner or later, didn't she? And she's doing a damn far sight better than you're doing with her folks, from the sound of it."

"Hey, I try with them," Freja protested. "Sort of. They're so pretentious and annoying, mom!"

"You can't choose your birth family, but you choose your married family," Ada said firmly. "And when you chose Jeanette, you chose Vincent and Jocelyn LeTourneau, no matter how snotty and pretentious they are. I'll bet you're a lot nicer to the DeBournes than you are to your in-laws."

"I..." Freja faltered. "Mike and Karen are so amazing and nice, mom! They make it easy. And Alex, he-"

"I've met them, Fre, no need to explain," her mom said, turning to look at her. "Life'd be all kinds of wonderful if Jeanette was a DeBourne, or a Blackwell, but she's not. She's the charming, hopeful daughter of two very difficult people. And whther you like it or not, you should be damned thankful to them for the greatest gift your charmed life has every given you."

Freja said nothing, but looked at the floor.

"I'll admit, I haven't always known what to do with you," Ada continued. "You're far more willful than Krestin or Rada, with an immense talent for misbehaviour. You and Alexandra together were a force of nature that no one I knew of could control. Maybe, Mike and Karen could've handled you, but Miranda and I certainly weren't up to the task."

"'m sorry, mom," Freja murmured, still not looking up.

"Honey, I'm not guilt-tripping you for your past," her mom said softly, cupping her daughter's cheek and making her look up. "And I'm certainly not telling you how to live your life now, since you're an adult. But I'm also reasonably certain that you don't go to church because you're afraid you're going to burst into flames the minute you step through the narthex. Tell me I'm wrong."

Freja blushed. "I... maybe I've committed some unusual sins that-"

"Don't know, don't care to know," Ada said, cutting her off with a small wave of her hand. "You're my daughter and I love you. You're also an adult, and a pretty brilliant one at that. But I'm not kidding, Fre, you have absolutely got to learn to start respecting Vince and Jocy. Not just smiling and nodding, or enduring their tantrums and then pretending they're not part of your life. That's not fair to Jeanette, because you're making her choose, even if she doesn't know it."

"Shouldn't... shouldn't I be my wife's first choice and priority?" Freja asked, her voice carry a thread of distress in it. She didn't understand what she was doing wrong.

"Of course you should, dummy," Ada almost laughed. "You've heard my go-arounds with your father's family for the past twenty years, haven't you? Half the time, they almost hate me. Trust me, I don't want that for you. But you can't make things better by simply ignoring her parents."

"But they're so disrespectful!" Freja almost whined. "Not just to me, but to my wife, their own daughter!"

"There might be times when Jeanette has it coming," Ada mused as she began walking again, pushing the cart. She was used to her daughter protesting her innocence. "She told me she nearly got her parents kicked out of their church because of an app on her phone."

"She... she told you about that?" Freja almost gasped. "But it was not her fault."

"Was it yours?"

"Well, no..."

"If it wasn't yours, then you get to blame your wife, your condo's electrical engineers, or Alex DeBourne. So which is it going to be?"

Freja flushed, rather flustered. She hadn't expected Jeanie to tell her mom the sordid details of why Vince and Jocy had cut them off. "Of course it isn't Alex's."

"You seem incapable of blaming those four for anything, which is completely understandable," Ada said, exaining cabbage heads. "And like it or not, that makes it your wife's fault."

Freja bristled slightly. "Because she's stupid?"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Ada sighed, putting three firm heads of cabbage in her cart; they make for excellent pickling. "Anyone can make a mistake, it's just a pity it was Jeanette in this case, because her parents are always willing to blame her intellectual shortcomings for her behaviour."

"And you expect me to just take that?" Freja demanded.

"Of course not, she's your wife," Ada replied, shrugging and moving on to the next vegetable on the list. "But it doesn't matter if Jeanette is smarter than Mike and Karen DeBourne combined, or dumber than a fence post; she's still responsible for her mistakes. Don't coddle her, Fre; she's not a china doll, you know."

"You don't know her like I do," insisted her daughter. "Her confidence is really low, mom. She's been treated like an idiot her whole life, and now she's afraid."

"And you're doing her no good by protecting her, Fre," Ada said firmly, grabbing more produce. "If she does dumb things, stand with her, but don't shield her from the consequences. She told me about using you as a human shield during paintball, and paying the price for it. You were angry, and you didn't coddle her then. Did you just shrug and tell her it was okay that she used you as a meat shield?"

"I... no."

"And could you two protect yourselves from your own stupidity when you told Mike and Karen DeBourne that you were a better sexual power couple than them?"

"She told you about that?!" Freja exclaimed, aghast.

"She's a lot more forthcoming about her mistakes and dumb decisions that you've tended to be over the years," Ada said casually. "It's refreshing, really, although I had to cut her off once or twice before I found out things I have absolutely no business knowing."

"I'll kill her," Freja muttered, scowling at the floor again.

"That's more like it," her mom said cheerfully. "She has a tendency to overshare when she's nervous. You, on the other hand, do the exact opposite and clam up or disappear until you think everyone's forgotten you did something completely insane. Remember the time you got stuck in the jars downtown and your father had to come in the middle of the night and get you out before the police found you?"

"How can I forget?" Freja complained. "No one ever lets me!"

"To be fair, it was one of your more benign wacky moments," agreed Ada. "But before we spiral completely off-course, as we somehow always seem to where you're concerned, young lady... I'm going to give you some marriage advice, now that I've had a few conversations with your wife."

"Okay," Freja sighed, knowing better than to try to divert the conversation. "I'm listening."

"First off, like I said, stop coddling your wife and protecting her from her own dumb stunts," Ada began. "Second, find it in yourself to be grateful to Vince and Jocy for the gift of their daughter, even if you have to stand up to them or get into it with them on occasion. You're a Kjaer, and you don't settle for being disrepected, even from the DeBournes."

Freja smirked. "They may've put me in my place more than a few times, mom, but they've never disrespected me, or Jeanette. They love her to death."

"Of course they do, she's wonderful, if rather eccentric and ditzy, but that's part of her charm," her mom pointed out. "But if you keep treating her with kid gloves, she'll never grow into the wife you need or deserve, Fre, and that's not fair to either of you. Shoot her in the ass with a paintball gun more often if necessary."

"Mom, I'm not gonna carry around a paintball gun to shoot my wife with every time she does something stupid," Freja snickered.

"Because it's illegal in Canada, or because you'll run out of ammo?" Ada teased.

And Freja laughed. She was glad her mom understood.

***

Back at the Kjaer household...

"Mmmm, yes, just like that," Jeanie purred as she reclined on her left side, her left leg lying straight out and the right one bent, with her foot resting on Ove's calf. He was spooned in close behind her and pumping with his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her ass, while his right hand was resting on her hip as he rubbed her clit in circles or sliding his fingers up and down the gooey slit of her pussy. Jeanie was fondling and squeezing her breasts while he fucked her. "You're not bad at this at all, Ove."

"Thank you," he panted, working his hips against her soft cheeks, loving how her back passage gripped and rippled around his member with an almost peristaltic motion. "Your ass is tight, Jeanette, I love it."

"That's what a girl loves to hear, for sure," she sighed, reaching back with her right hand to cup his cheek while she turned her head to smile into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed her, their tongues tangling as they squirmed and undulated against each other. She moaned into his mouth, feeling his stout middle finger slid inside her warm, slippery depths, and she squeezed her pussy around the invading digit. He could feel his cock sliding back and forth inside her ass through the thin membrane that separated the two tunnels and he marvelled at the sensation, wondering what it must have felt like for her.

Jeanie groaned loudly, so pretty damn good, obviously. He pumped more vigorously, rewarded with the feeling of her humping back against him.

"Mmmm, you're gonna love Freja's ass, it's even tighter than mine, because of all her sports that she plays," Jeanie murmured through the kiss. Ove shivered at the thought of fucking his cousin's ass, something he'd been obsessed with since he'd first been attracted to her when they were younger. Never would he have imagined he'd get the chance, but here it was!

"Ah, Jeanette, I cannot last much longer!" Ove gasped, feeling his body beginning to shake, holding her tighter.

"Go for it, big boy," she gasped, rolling over on top of him now, her body pointed up at the ceiling while she ground down against his hip, pushing her even farther into her ass. "Cum in me, gimme everything you've got!"

Ove grunted and whimpered a few more times, his hands grappling desperately all over Jeanie's body as sensations flooded through him, her tits, her neck, her belly, and her hips and pussy, before he stiffened and pushed up. He let out a staccato sigh as he released himself, his cum spewing inside her ass. Jeanie's fingernails clutched at his sides beneath her, helping pull her down and burying him as har inside as she could get him, before she let out her own strangled cry. Pleasure washed over her as the orgasm blossomed out from her core. His molten cum in her ass felt so good...

She finally relaxed on top of him, breathing deeply. Ove seemed to sag beneath her, worn out by his climax. His cock was still throbbing in her ass, and she could almost feel their hearts beating in sync because of it.

"Mmm, you're gonna make some girl happy one day with that thing," she purred, moving her ass against him slowly and gently, milking the last of the cum from his tool. She took his hands and brought them up to rest on her breasts, caressing and massaging them gently. "An' I'm more than happy to help train you, make sure you do right by whoever she is."

"Thank you," he said tiredly. As exquisite as fucking his cousin's wife was, he had to admit that she tuckered him out. How he'd survive fucking both her and Freja was beyond him, but what a way to go. "I am glad I was able to make you cum too."

"Well, it's kinda cheating with me, beause I cum easily," she giggled. "But don't let that fool you, it also means I"m good for a lot of 'em, so you still have your work cut out for you. I almost never settle for just one."

"What... what is the most you have had with my cousin?" he asked, curious. She was still lying on top of him, and he was still hard inside her.

"Oh, jeez," Jeanie mused, now sitting up, as if the change in position and elevation would help her brain work better. Ove moaned as her ass sank down onto him even further. "In one sesh? Iono, maybe eighteen or nineteen real orgasms, not counting mini-shocks, y'know?"

"Not really, but I will take your word for it," he offered, making her giggle. She carefully leaned forward, groaning as her ass slowly relinquished his cock- he watched in fascination as it appeared, until the head exited with a loud 'pop!'. Ove shivered and Jeanie sighed in pleasure as her ring stretched and then clenched, one he was free of her confines. She turned over and lay on top of him, pressing her mouth to his, kissing him deeply. He wrapped his arms around her as they made out for some time.

"Gotta admit, I'm enjoyin' myself," she said as the kiss ended. She rested her arms on his chest and her chin on top of her forearms as she smiled up at him, her curly, dark brown hair framing her pretty face. "An' you were an unexpected treat, for sure."

"So were you," he agreed, his hands stroking along her back and down to her ass cheeks, "and I am glad you're enjoying yourself here. Roskilde must be a big change from Toronto."

"Yeah, but it's a fun one," she said cheerfully. "Gettin' to know my wife's culture is only fair, right? I mean, she's learning mine, even if I'm a dolt of a teacher."

"You should not be so hard on yourself, Jeanette," he said, looking serious.

She smirked. "You sound like Fre. Ove, I came to terms with the fact that I'm dumb a long time ago. I couldn't do anything about it, and my big worry, aside from embarrassing my parents, was finding someone to really love me, not just use me and then throw me away, the way everyone always had. Fre accepts me and loves me just like I am, she's not settling."

"I know, I just-"

"No need to explain," she cooed, pressing a finger against his lips. "I gotta be comfortable in my own skin and my own head, dude. Unless the profs somehow use that CRISPY machine to upgrade my DNA and make me a smartie, this is who I am in this life. I gotta remember to be happy, even if I'm an idiot, okay?"

Ove nodded. "I promise to try and not encourage you with useless platitudes, then. I'll try."

Jeanie frowned slightly. "Platitudes? Weren't they a doo-wop group? No, wait, that's the Platters. Wait, is it a constellation?"

"I think you mean the Pleiades," Ove suggested.

Jeanie shrugged. "Okay, whatever. Just no more useless platelets, okay?"

She glanced up at the ceiling of the basement as they both heard footsteps upstairs, amongst which were five distinctive stamps, meant to sound like snow being removed from boots.

"Fre'n your aunt are home," she mused. "She just stomped a certain way to warn me they're back. Yeah, Ada won't come down, so we can just stay like this."

"Will my cousin join us?" he asked.

"After helping her mom put away the groceries, she'd damn well better," Jeanie giggled, snuggling in to kiss him again. "I can't wait to see what effect her ass has on this cock of yours..."

***

The following night, a secluded parkette downtown...

Freja was kneeling over Bodil, kissing her hungrily, their sweaters lifted to press their breasts together while their tongues wrestled and they moaned into each other's mouths. Behind Freja, Kres was kneeling behind the girls and sliding their cock in and out of her ass. A boy named Anders was lying beneath Bodil, pushing up into her behind as well.

The nearby play structure had a narrow, cylindrical tower, and inside, Jeanie was wrapped up with Soraya, sitting on their coats and squirming their pussies together while plunging their tongues down one another's throats. Standing over them, Malthe was groaning and stroking his cock as he watched, the flashlight on his phone illuminating the erotic scene at his feet.

Other couples and small groups were scattered around the small, dark area, engaged in acts considered illegal in public. Everyone was trying to keep their voices down, but given how quiet Roskilde was that night, it was still a decided risk. They fucked and fingered one another, a well-practiced routine they had been engaging in for years. This parkette was certainly not unknown to them.

Freja settled down on top of Bodil, while Kres rested on her back, pushing even deeper inside her. Freja grunted as she ground her sticky womanhood against the other girl's, still kissing her. She felt Kres pull up the back of her shirt and press their breasts into her back. Kres bit her neck and she shuddered and groaned loudly into Bodil's mouth.

"So good to have you back, Fre," Bodil panted, caught between Freja's pussy on hers and Anders pumping into her ass. "Y'gotta promise to come back as often as possible!"

"Y'know I will, and I'll bring my wife," Freja gasped in response.

"Awesome, because we all love her, she's a great fit," Bodil said, feeling her clit brush Freja's. She could tell her orgasm wasn't far off, no matter how much she may have wanted to prolong it. There'd be more time before her friend left, she'd be patient.

In the play structure, Jeanie and Soraya broke their kiss, long enough to stare into one another's eyes for several seconds, still girl-fucking each other. Then their foreheads were pressed together as they both shivered, listening to their pussies slurping wetly.

"I can tell you like fucking Lebanese girls," Soraya whispered. "Which is good, because I love to fuck Canadian girls."

"Fuck any others, 'side from me an' Lexi?" Jeanie asked, biting Soraya's lower lip and tugging on it.

"No, but I sure want to now," moaned her lover, pulling her even closer and grinding her hips harder. Jeanie leaned down and sucked one of Soraya's nipples into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, loving how hard the brown bud was between her teeth.

1...456789