Freja and Jeanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum!" Malthe whimpered, pumping his cock furiously. Soraya turned her head and plunged her mouth down on his tool, bobbing back and forth hungrily as he began to cum. He groaned as he shot his spunk into her, and then sagged against the wall, sighing wearily.

Soraya pulled Jeanie's face up to hers and kissed her hard, pushing Malthe's cum into her mouth. Jeanie groaned as they sloppily shared the pearly mess back and forth, feeling it dribble down their chins and over their squashing breasts, down between them and dripping onto their slick cunts. Soraya shook and squealed into Jeanie's mouth as she began to climax, which set off her lover, slathering each other in frothy cum.

Freja gritted her teeth as she pressed down as hard as she could, arching her back, her orgasm moments away. She felt Bodil shudder and Kres stiffening on top of her, their cock throbbing and expanding. She was about to cum when red and blue lights suddenly flared nearby, exposing several of the small groups. The miscreants all yelped and scrambled or leapt to their feet, everyone dashing off in different directions, while police officers tried to chase them down.

Kres had almost pulled Freja inside out when he yanked his cock out of her ass suddenly, cum spraying everywhere. Freja surged up and began to sprint, grabbing her pants as she stood. She didn't know who would get caught, but they had all decided years ago to just scatter in different directions if the rigspolitiet showed up.

She dashed as fast as she could, praying deperately that Jeanie would somehow not be caught, that the others would look after her. The cold night wind felt like cold knives across her naked lower half. The scenery blurred by her as she sprinted, and she could hear whistles and shouts for people to stand still.

Dammit! Why did I let this happen? I knew the risks, and now Jeanette's in lots of trouble! You fucking moron, Freja Kjaer! You stupid slut of a moron, always thinking with your cunt!

She dared a quick glance behind herself, to see if she was being pursued. She couldn't see any cops, nor did she see any of her friends. Icy tears burned her cheeks, and her stomach churned as she thought of what might be happening to her wife. Danish police were by no means physically brutal, but the sheer terror her Jeanette must be feeling...

You stupid, thoughtless, fucking slut!

She slammed around a corner and against a wall in an alley, her chest heaving as she tried to keep from crying. Her heart was pounding in her throat, and her stomach was in icy knots. She fumbled to pull her pants back on, her vision blurry from the tears. She choked on her sobs, wanting to focus. What should she do?! Did she try to find her wife? Would Jeanette simply run back to Freja's house? Her shaking hands made getting her pants on diffcult.

She stood tall and took several deep breaths, trying to control herself. This was not even close to the first time one of their risky public orgies had been interrupted by the police, and she herself had been caught a few times, but always without major consquences, because she'd been a minor. Her parents, bless them, always took it in stride, which was a lot more than she could say for some of her friends' families. If Soraya ever got caught, her father would probably beat her to the point of crippling her. Freja did not like that man.

Freja looked around the corner carefully, then ducked back, her eyes wide- two policemen were coming this way, following her footprints in the snow. If she dashed out now, they stood a good chance of catching her, even if she was the fastest of her circle of friends.

Fuck! Now what?!

She looked down the alleyway, noticing that there was little or no snow accumulation, because of how isolated and narrow it was. As quietly and as quickly as she dared, she hurried down the alley, disappearing into the dark, taking several random turns between the network of buildings, relieved that there was almost no snow still, to give her away.

She came out of the alley and began walking cautiously, hoping to look normal, as if she was out for a late-night stroll. The street lights meant she had little or no chance of hiding, she would just have to hope that she'd have enough of a head start if they-

"Hey! You there! Stop!"

She burst into tears as she began running again.

***

Inside the play structure's cylinder, Jeanie and Soraya remained very still, holding on to one another. They were still naked, pussies glued together, and Malthe's cum glistening on their faces and bodies. The boy had taken off like a bullet out of the structure, leaving his pants behind in his hurry, and they saw officers chasing after him, as well as others. No one seemed inclined to check inside the cylinder after his flight.

Jeanie could feel Soraya's heart pounding against her breast, and had no doubt the Lebanaese girl could feel hers too. They waited in silence, hearing poor Bodil protesting as she was dragged off to a car, along with Anders. Had they been the only two caught?

Where was Fre? Wasn't she fucking Bodil last time Jeanie checked? Along with Kres?

They heard cars pulling away, and the pulsing red and blue lights eventually faded. They were surrounded by dark again, and an eerie silence. They stopped looking around and turned to gaze into one another's eyes quietly, hearts still pounding.

"You okay?" Jeanie asked. Soraya nodded.

"Uh, what do we do?" she asked, quite at a loss for a course of action. Thinking on her feet wasn't exactly her strong suit, for sure.

Soraya seemed hesitant, maybe worried. "I... we have an agreement, Jeanette, if these things happen. We all scatter, in as many different directions as possible, so that they cannot possibly round up all of us. I know it seems, what's the word? Callous? Yes, but we all agree it is better this way."

"Well, I guess I get that, but... what do I do about my wife?" Jeanie queried.

"She will hide somewhere, and then go home, hopefully to an alibi," Soraya replied. "That, or... she might come looking for you."

"Oh, well then I guess we'd better not be here," Jeanie decided, grimacing as she tried to think about what Freja would do next. "If she's gonna find me, it'd better be somewhere else."

"I... yes, I guess that is true," Soraya admitted, somewhat perplexed by her lover's reasoning. "We will get dressed, and we will part ways, to be safe."

Somewhat (well, very) reluctantly, the two girls untangled from one another, their sticky pussies parting with a wet smack that sent shivers through them both. Jeanie helped Soraya get dressed first in the tiny, enclosed space, and then got dressed with Soraya's assistance. The Lebanese girl poked her head out of the entrance of the cylinder, looking around to make sure no police were nearby. She stepped out, beckoning for Jeanie to follow her.

Jeanie remembered where Freja had simply tumbled into a tangle with Bodil, Kres, and some guy she'd just met named Anders, and they'd begun fucking in the snow. Chaotic footprints led in every conceivable direction from the spot where it looked like snow angels had had vigorous sex.

"Oh, shit," Jeanie murmured as she leaned down and picked up a phone. It was a little prepaid jobbie, and she recognized it immediately as her wife's. Freja had picked one up while they were here in Roskilde, since Freja had a patholgical hatred of spending money on roaming fees or surcharges. "She dropped her phone."

"That will make getting in touch with her difficult," Soraya said, looking worried. "Maybe... maybe you should go home and hope she finds you there?"

Jeanie closed her eyes and thought about her wife, and what she was likely to do. The sensible thing was for them to meet back at the house, of course, but they had not discussed this contingency in their excitement to meet up with the others and fuck. Talk about an oversight!

Then again, if Freja got it in her head that Jeanie had been arrested, then Jeanie wasn't at all certain that Freja wouldn't fly into a rage and storm the local police headquarters to liberate her, however long the odds. She thought back to when Freja had coldly dispatched that incel kid who was trying to harm her wife. What was his name? Kenny? Freja had probably broken some of his ribs, and then slammed him through a table, knocking him out cold and probably damaging his tiny brain. Freja had no mercy on people who tried to harm her wife.

She probably should assume that Freja would be looking for her, especially since Fre had lost her phone.

"I'd better try to find her," Jeanie said finally, resolved to her course of action. "If she got caught, her parents will know soon enough. And I doubt she'll go home without me, because I wouldn't've thought of heading back to her place if you hadn't suggested it. I'm kinda dumb that way, and she knows it."

Despite their situation, Soraya smiled at Jeanie's statement. "If you think that is best. I do not live far from here, so I can just go back, with no one the wiser, I hope."

"Well, you're not doin' that with cum all over your face, silly," Jeanie mentioned, pressing a finger gently to one of Soraya's glistening cheeks. "Let's clean each other's faces off, and that'll be a goodbye kiss as well, okay? I can't take too long."

Soraya smiled again and nodded. "I agree. Let's clean one another off."

They wrapped their arms around one another and began kissing deeply, but also using their lips and tongue to clean the semen and saliva from one another's faces. Moans escaped them both, but Jeanie did not allow herself to get too drawn in, because she had to find Fre as soon as possible. Less than a minute passed before they used their gloves to help dry their faces, which were officially free of Malthe's jizz now.

"Please call me when you find Freja, Jeanette! See you soon!" Soraya said as she trotted off, waving back at her. Jeanie waved and promised to call, before turning and staring around into the darkness. She had absolutely no idea what to do next, but she was on her own by necessity, so she'd have to rely on her instincts.

Damn...

She considered calling the Kjaer household, but everyone would be in bed by now, so calling and asking where Fre was would just send everything into confusion. She looked down at Freja's phone and tried to open it, but there was a password lock, one she didn't know. She'd never thought to ask, to be honest, because Freja certainly would have given it to her.

I'm Freja. I'm looking for my wife, who's an absolute idiot. Where would I start looking?

She squatted down and looked at the mess of bodyprints. Frozen droplets of jizz were everyonewhere. Poor Kres or Anders! There were several sets of footprints, but two sets seemed to be heavily interfered with, seemingly by heavy boots. Those sets led off to tire tracks nearby.

Bodil and Anders?

Another set of footprints led off into the darkness, but they were too big to be Freja, who had comparatively tiny feet. Jeanie was usually jealous of them, if fact. She saw another set of prints now, leading off into the snow, very wide apart, as if the person was sprinting.

But was it Fre? Could she be sure?

She looked at the patterns in the snow again. Last she'd seen Fre, she'd been sandwiched between Bodil and Kres.

She lay down on her back in the snow, over the ersatz snow angel, pretending she was Anders or Bodil. She then turned over and propped herself up, hoping she was assuming Freja's position and layer in the sex cake.

Kres in my ass... humping my cunt against Bodil's...

It didn't really occur to her how weird she must've looked, doing a push-up in the snow while squirming her hips in circles to mimic tribadism as she got fucked in the ass by a transgender woman.

The smaller set of footprints led almost directly away from her current position, in the direction she was facing. It had to be Fre.

"Welp, nothin' for it..." Jeanie said as she began following the trail, heading out of the parkette and into the streets of Roskilde, ignoring the chilly wind.

She really hoped Fre had managed to put her pants back on.

***

Thirty minutes later...

Jeanie was still walking around, the trail having gone cold some time ago. She followed the prints into an alleyway, trying to ignore the gnawing anxiety brought on by two sets of heavy boots following what she hoped were Freja's. She now found herself wandering near the Roskilde train station, and she didn't see a single other person anywhere.

She sighed heavily as she kept walking, wondering if perhaps going back to the house really was the best option. She didn't want Fre to worry about her.

Big ol' dumb jars... she thought darkly as she walked by the monuments, three giant ceramic jars that suposedly celebrated the city's thousandth anniversary. Whose silly idea were these things, anyway?

She slapped one of them as she walked by it, and she heard what seemed to be an alarmed gasp from inside that echoed out the top. This gave her pause, and she frowned at the monolithic sculpture for several moments.

She slapped it three more times in quick succession, but heard nothing. Had it been her imagination?

"Fre?" she called out.

"Jeanette?" came a confused and worried call back, echoing from inside the jar.

"Uh, okay, what're you doing in there?" Jeanie asked, trying to figure out how Freja had managed to get into one of the damn things at all. They were five meters (sixteen feet) tall, easily.

"I... I was hiding from the police," Freja said, but her voice was cracking. "Why are you out there? You might get caught!"

"Nope, I'm free as a bird at the moment, and I'm not the one stuck in a Mike DeBourne-sized jar," Jeanie answered, feeling the surface of the vessel. "How'd you even get in there?"

"I... I move and I climb very quickly when I am panicked," Freja confessed. "The grooves on the outside, they make good handholds, and it is not the first time I have hidden in here from the police."

"Oh yeah," Jeanie said, noticing the horizontal grooves that ran around the surface of the stupid jar. She already knew Fre could climb like a monkey when she needed to. "But how d'you get out?"

"I..." Fre began, but then she faltered and Jeanie heard her begin to cry. "I cannot! Yndling, I am stuck in here..."

"Oh, hey, hey, now..." Jeanie said as both softly and loudly as she could, patting the jar and hoping it transferred through to her wife. "It's okay, Fre I-"

"No it is not," Freja blurted, sobbing in despair. "I nearly got you arrested, and I am stuck in this jar, so if anything happens, I cannot help you!"

"Pfff, Fre, we're in Denmark," Jeanie pointed out, leaning back against the jar now as she tried to console her distraught spouse. "What're the cops gonna do, take my kringle away from me?"

"I am so stupid!" Freja choked, her voice carrying out of the top of the jar. "I just ran on instrinct, because it is what we always do! I should not have allowed the stupid, stupid public fuckfest to happen! But I wanted to do it with you so much!"

"And it was great," Jeanie agreed. "Glad we did it, even if the end wasn't quite what we were hopin' for. Oh, hey, are you wearing pants?"

Freja sniffled. "Y-yes."

"Oh, good, I was worried about that," Jeanie said, sighing in relief. "I didn't find any pants, so I kinda assumed, but you never know. I followed your footprints, or at least I hoped they were yours. You're not an easy girl to track, y'know, and I'm no huntress."

She clicked about something and then fished out Freja's phone. "Oh, hey, y'dropped this, beeteedubs... catch!"

She tossed the phone over the height of the jar, praying that she didn't overshoot. She heard a clonk! sound, and then Freja sputtering and hissing in discomfort for some moments, swearing in what she assumed was Danish, since it had that shloobitty-glop-glop quality to it.

"You... you found my phone..." Freja said finally. "Thank you."

"Y'would've been hard to call, since you left it behind," Jeanie mentioned, mugging for a selfie on her own phone outside the jar and then sending it into the landmark to her wife. "See? I'm okay."

She didn't get the response she hoped for, since Freja began crying again. She squeezed her eyes shut and fretted, since she hated the sound of Freja crying. She'd heard it maybe twice before, and both times she'd felt completely helpless. She always considered Freja the strong one, which was a good thing, since she herself was such a squishy, blithering idiot.

"Fre, I..." she began, but then realized she had absolutely no idea what to say. The problem was, she was trying to be tactful. And she didn't know how to be. She knew how to gentle, and she knew how to be supportive. But those only counted for anything after she knew what was wrong. "Fre, sweetheart?"

"Yes?"

"I am absolutely no good at this shit, so I'm gonna just ask you to be completely honest and tell me what's wrong. I know I oughta be able to figure it out on my own, since we're freezing to death in the middle of the street on opposite sides of a big, dumb jar, but I'm just not that smart. So you've gotta spell it out for me, and don't leave me to figure out anything on my own, because then we will freeze to death out here. Got it?"

All she could hear was miserable crying, followed by the sounds of sniffling, as Freja tried to compose herself. Jeanie was really at a loss, since problem-solving was supposed to be Freja's job. She was the brains of the operation. She waited patiently, having faith that Freja would explain.

"I..." her wife began, her voice still cracking and rather hoarse. "I have let you down so often, my love."

Jeanie almost interrupted, desperate to assure Freja that she hadn't, but she stopped herself, realizing that this was a confession on Freja's part, and she needed to let her continue.

Would this be easier if they had root beer? She shook her head head to clear it of dumb thoughts and continued listening.

"I realized this yesterday, when talking with my mother," Freja said, forging on with her confession. "I always knew I needed to change and be a better person for you, but I at best was just paying the lip service to the idea, and as a result, I am always placing you in danger."

Jeanie remained silent, trying to process what her wife was saying.

"I let these stupid things happen, and put you at risk," Freja rasped, trying to control herself. "I let my impulses get the better of me, with no thought for our consequences!"

Gee, I've never been guilty of THAT before... Jeanie thought rolling her eyes.

"My mother told me that taking care of you, but also letting you grow, it should be my biggest focus," Freja sniffled, hunkering down inside the bottom of the jar and holding herself, feeling very wretched and alone. "Stupid, stupid, things... my whole life, all these stupid things I have done..."

"Hey now," Jeanie interjected, unable to listen to Freja beat herself up any longer. "Don't I get a say in this?"

Freja paused. "What... what do you mean?"

"Well, back up a second here," Jeanie said, folding her arms and looking upside down at the top of the jar while she leaned against it. "I mean... I know I'm an idiot, Fre, but hopefully I'm not completely stupid. I get myself into these shenanigans with you willingly, y'know? Y'think I wasn't aware of the fact that the cops might show up if we had an orgy in a public park?"

Freja said nothing, just listening.

"I've been picked up by the cops for fucking in public, y'know," Jeanie continued. "And yeah, I got off with a scolding, because I was a minor, and yeah, my dad spanked my ass but good, but I still remember it being a calculated risk. Problem was, I suck at math, and my desire to fuck got the better of my fear of the consequences."

1...456789