French Tunic

Story Info
What happened in the past is still erotic.
1.6k words
3.78
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

I woke up in the late morning. Which is unusual for me. I was still full of fuzzies and the evening came back to me. My wife and I had the evening to ourselves. Grandma had snatched the kids for a weekend and we were alone. My wife made a nice dinner. We enjoyed some good wine, and off to bed we went. The plan was for us to have some good leisurely sex. Well, we cuddled and both of us dropped off to sleep. So much for sex that night but it was still wonderful.

I was still in my boxers and that's all. I looked around thinking we could make up for our loss, and my wife was already up. The bathroom door was open and I could see her rummaging around getting ready for the day. She had on that old shirt. I have always wondered what the story was behind it. It predated our marriage. It wasn't a ladies shirt. It was blue and white striped cross ways not up and down. The shirt had sleeves just over her elbows. It was made of very heavy cotton material and didn't have a normal neck opening. Instead, it had an upper seam that was left open so your head kinda stuck out. The whole thing was large and bulky. The thing ended just over her but cheeks. As she walked. I could tell she had on panties but nothing else.

"Sweetheart, where did you get that shirt exactly?" I asked.

"This silly thing? Just got it before we were married." She replied.

Funny thing about my wife. She actually can't lie. She will try to get out of telling you or muddle the circumstance of whatever we are talking about, even get mad and try not to tell at all, but in the end, never lie. Well she was actively trying not to tell me so the story must be good. Now I had to know.

"Come on now sweetie. What is it and where did you get it. No trying to get out of it." I told her.

"Really? It was so long ago honestly." She quipped

"No double speak baby. Tell me!"

She turned back to the bed and came over. " It isn't a shirt. It's a Tunic, and I got it in France when I was traveling."She answered.

"Tunic? What kind of Tunic? And how did you get it?"I replied.

"It's a french sailor's tunic. From the French navy."she shot back.

"And?"was my response.

She reached over and got her bottle of hand lotion and hopped up on the bed. She flipped the covers off completely. "Let me take care of this thing for you honey." She said as she tugged my boxers off and spread my knees.

This must be good if she is willing to distract me that bad. I was half hard already with morning wood. She began to slather my cock. It felt so good!

"mmmm. How did you get a sailor's Tunic baby and don't you dare stop!" I told her

She looked flustered and looked up at me still stroking my engorged cock.

"Remember Ariel? I told you about her from the train in Southern France?" she asked.

"Yeah. Older lady. Invited you to stay a there house while you were there right?"I answered.

"Yes that's her. She had a Son in the Navy." She reached up and slipped the tunic off giving me a view of her perfect tits as she knelt between my legs and so slowly and carefully jerked me off.

"Why did he give you one of his tunics baby? I asked.

"She looked up at me and kind of sighed. While she ran her fist up and down my shaft ever so slowly, pushing the skin and a puddle of lotion up with the hand and then sliding it back as she receded, she continued the explanation. It felt so good. The head was purple now. I was trying my best not to shoot cum straight up in the air from her manipulations. She looked up at me flustered now and resigned herself to telling me.

"There were three of them baby. Ariel's son and two of his friends home on leave and they asked me to go to the beach with them. They were planning a fishing and swimming trip."

"But why did one of them give you a shirt?"I asked with my curiosity up.

"We had been there for some time. It was a very private beach and we were the only ones there. In the afternoon, a family showed up so one of them let me put on his shirt."

"Whydid you need a shirt?"I asked again.

"I had been swimming and wanted to cover up. "There were kids there."She answered in a matter of fact way.

Now my head shot up and my cock stiffened even harder. You could see the oil being pushed up its gleaming shaft on every stroke. It felt like an iron bar but hot" You mean,you.were you naked and alone on a beach with three french sailors?"I gasped with surprise.

"No silly. I had panties on."

..My God! The concept of my shy modest wife being topless in public, with three young men, was almost to much to take. "So when the family arrived did you pack up and go home?"was my response.

"Sweetie, we staid there at the beach. Then after the little family had swum and played awhile, they left. We started a fire and we cooked the fish they caught. With the fish, we had some wine and cheese and bread. Kind of like a picnic " was her explanation.

"So, you were alone with three sailors in just panties and that shirt? My God! What else happened?"

"Baby, do you have to know?"my shy wife pleaded.

"Yes!" I croaked I gotta know. My God! I might die of pleasure now! Through the entire thing she had been stroking my cock. Now she was picking up the pace some, and I was so close. I knew I would pass out if I let myself cum, so I tried all the tricks. Relax and breath., Look away, and concentrate on her story.

"Baby, Yes I was there alone with them but I took off the tunic, and my panties. My panties were wet from swimming baby. I had to, and I had had quite a bit of the wine by then. We were on a blanket by the fire."

"Which one got to fuck you?" I asked with my whole groin trying to erupt.

.."They all did Honey I am so sorry." I think my eyes actually popped out of my head for a second

"In turns?"came my question.

"Well kinda." She blushed looking down her chest and looked away.

"Please tell me I need to know"came my strangled reply.

She looked up at me again and leaned over and slid my oily cock all the way down her throat and swallowed to make her throat contract. Then sat up and told me.

"We were taking turns kissing. One of them was fondling my breasts baby while I kissed another. Then they would switch. They guided my head down and I did what I just did to you to the first one while the other guys both touched me and even licked my pussy. I was so turned on! My hips were lifted so that my head was in the first one's lap as I sucked him. Then another entered me for behind. I could see the third jerking off. I reached out and took him in my hand."

"I was having sex with all of them baby! At the same time. Then they laid me down on my back and the first got on me and fucked me hard. Another put his cock in my mouth and fucked my throat baby! I couldn't stop him even If I wanted to and I didn't. They all took turns with me honey. All of them fucked my pussy and my mouth."

"I remember thinking that my pussy juice didn't taste all that bad as they switched. Finally I was guided up on top of Ariel's son. He had his cock in me. Another took my mouth right over the others head. They held me very tight and the third, my god. I can't believe I did this but he came in between his friend knees and stuffed his big cock up my ass. I had never ever done that before that night. Baby, they fucked me so hard. All of them came in my mouth or on my face. They were speaking french and I couldn't follow most of it, but they were calling me a cheap American whore and other dirty names."

"On the way home I sat between two of them in the back seat and they made me suck them off as we drove. When we got to Ariel's house the driver took his turn in the driveway with me on my knees."

Right then, she again leaned forward and let my oily cock slide down her throat. I couldn't stop it. I came so hard it was almost painful! The look on her face was priceless! I filled her mouth so full it seeped put over her lips and ran down her chin.

She was so worried I would be mad at her, but of course, I wasn't. It happened years before she knew me. We cuddled and fucked most the day until it was finally time to go pick up the kids.

So that is the story of the shirt. Now anytime she wears it to bed, I know she wants me to be rough with her, and I am!

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers