Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another intense massive orgasm paralyzes Tiffany as she cums. Brick groans like a beast, relishing in the feeling of this wannabe actress's hot piss-soaked pussy melting around his throbbing man meat, making the spunk in his bouncing balls churn.

With his impending orgasm looming, Brick removes his iron-hard manhood from Tiffany's sloppy-wet cunt and pulls her onto the floor for the climactic ending. He mounts on top of Tiffany squashing her huge lewd boobs against his hairy chest and pushes his pulsing member balls-deep between her sleek vaginal walls. He pummels her drenching pink pussy hard and swift, bottoming out her hot sex box until his arching boated balls feel like they are about to explode.

"Holy fuck! Here I cum, bitch!" Brick groaned, sitting up and pulling his sodden cock out of her wet pink twat. He aims it towards her giant milk bags and with a long throaty groan, he unloads several thick ropes of his milky semen all over her chest and massive titties.

Tiffany is still aroused out of her mind while looking up at a man she just met 30 minutes ago cumming all over her soft funbags.

"And CUT! That was good, very good. You're on your way to becoming a damn good actress yet, Tiffany," Mr. Weinsteam complimented as the directing assistant Simon approaches him, whispering something in his ear. "Oh, great! It seems our writing team wrote up an additional steamy hot love scene that takes place in the bedroom and includes anal. An extra $800 will be in your bank account. Deal?" he concluded.

Tiffany looks down at her gigantic breasts sticky, covered, and dripping in layers cum and then at Brick's hanging joystick with only one answer in mind.

"Deal."

The Rent's Due:

54-year-old Gina Jackson and her 18-year-old daughter McKenna Jackson are behind on their monthly bills, primarily their rent by several weeks. Gina was let go from her high-paying job 2 months ago and since then has been doing odd jobs to maintain payments on other overdue bills such as the electric, cable, and gas. Her daughter McKenna is a full-time college student still living at home and working a part-time job to help pay bills.

The landlord of their apartment has sent her son and maintenance man Judd to give the Jacksons their eviction notice. He knocks on the Jacksons' door a few times including calling out Gina's name until finally, the single jobless mother answers the door wearing a black satin robe that did little to hide her impressive cleavage and the rest of her thick curves. Judd is fond of thick women especially African American women. He considers the Jacksons his favorite tenets in the building.

"Judd... Will you please tell your mother that I will have her goddamn rent money by the end of next week. I'm finally starting a new job tomorrow, but I won't get paid until next week," Gina explained the situation. She notices the big pot-belly maintenance man is paying more attention to what's underneath her robe than what came out of her mouth.

He replies, "Listen, Gina. Rules are rules. I don't make them, my mother does. This is your final eviction notice. My mom wants you and your daughter out by the weekend." The fat balding 46-year-old son of the landlord, turning his attention to inside the apartment when Gina's daughter McKenna passes by.

The 18-year-old possesses all her mother's ridiculous curves but amplified ten folds. She's walking around the apartment wearing a pair of light blue boy shorts and a white t-shirt featuring a host of DC comic characters stretched over the front of her massive bowling ball-shaped jugs. The balding fat perv notices she isn't wearing a bra by the way her massive milk knockers display a heavy bounce under her t-shirt. The already growing bulge in his dirty trousers extends longer.

Gina calls out, "Earth to Judd!" breaking the fat pervert's horny heavy gaze at her curvaceous daughter and continues, "Please go and explain my new situation to your mom. And if she wants to talk in person, she knows where to find me." And before Gina can slam the door in his ugly mug, Judd puts his dirty boot inside the apartment stopping her.

"Listen here, young lady. Perhaps we can work something out that benefits the both of us?" the slimy maintenance man suggested.

"Is that so? What do you have in mind?"

"Well from what I've heard, you like to entertain gentlemen at certain hours of the night and don't try to deny it. I've spoken to a few of them on their way out through the back entrance. You know the back entrance no one is allowed to use," Judd alluded to with a perverted smile and continues, "It would be a shame if my mother found out on top of the fact that you still don't have your rent money."

"You son of a bitch. Blackmailing me? What exactly do you want?"

"I just want to feel as good as those guys. You and your daughter satisfy me and I won't tell my mother and I'll let you stall a bit longer on your rent."

"My daughter?! Leave her out of this. I only slept with those men to make sure she has a roof over her head until I start my new job tomorrow. You can have me as long as this is a one-time arrangement," said Gina in a serious tone.

With a sly remark, Judd replies, "Oh, so your daughter doesn't know what mommy does at night? It would be such a shame if she finds out."

"You filthy bastard," she replied angrily.

"The way I see it, I'm saving you twice, so it's only right I have double the pleasure."

Gina takes a few seconds to calm down before responding. "Fine... Come back tonight..." before she could finish, Judd rudely cuts her off.

"Nah. I'm here now. I told my mom I'll be taking a couple of hours to myself after I finish my chores around the house, so here I am."

Gina scoffs and says, "I needed time to explain this to my daughter."

"Then I suggest you go do that while I make myself comfortable."

Gina walks away from the slimy maintenance man and goes to her daughter McKenna's room.

"That creepy fat janitor is blackmailing you to have sex with him and I have to have sex with him too?" a shocked McKenna responds to her mother's terrible news.

Gina explains, "I know honey and I am sorry that this involves you. I tried to leave you out of it but he wasn't hearing it. What he has over me is shameful and I regret doing it, but having no job hasn't been easy. Tomorrow is a brand new day and we can put this nightmare behind us."

"You mean sleeping with random men every few nights?" McKenna announced to the surprise of her mother.

"So you knew?"

"Besides the fact that I can hear commotions coming from your bedroom, a few of those guys like to drop their belongings like a shoe, a tie, or their wallet before skipping out," McKenna explained.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. I was too embarrassed and ashamed to tell you the truth about where the money to pay our bills came from."

"Does confessing that I've given a few blowjobs to earn some extra cash make you feel a little less embarrassed?" McKenna dropped a bomb on her mom.

"Oh god? You suck random guys for money?"

"Not random guys, mommy. Guys that I know from school. Easy way to make a quick 50 bucks. I've had offers to go all the way but I could never do that to Manny but it seems like today's circumstances are unavoidable. We have no place to live if we're evicted."

A proud Gina replies, "I love you, sweetheart. We'll give his rotten fucker the time of his life and once I start my new job tomorrow, save up enough money so we can move from this hellhole."

"I love you too, mommy."

After a mother-daughter hug, the two emerge from McKenna's bedroom and enters her mother's bedroom to find their slimy maintenance man laying on Gina's bed wearing a dirt-stained tank top, dirty socks with holes in them, and a pair of red underwear with his dick pitching a fat tent. The sight disgusted both women.

He smiles and replies, "I see we have come to an understanding," eyeing the mother and daughter duo. With an even closer look at the giant swells of McKenna's braless bulging breasts, his stiff wood twitches with excitement, nearly blowing his load at how mature McKenna looks for an 18-year-old college student.

As fond as he is of McKenna's mother, Judd loves younger women of the appropriate age and McKenna fits the bill standing 5'3 with her gorgeous light-skin smooth complexion, big brown doe eyes of an innocent 18-year-old, perfect bee-sting lips, and a head full of curly autumn locks. She's biracial showing more of her deceased white father's skin complexion but has all of her mother's juicy curves; a thick round booty and a pair of mega-sized bowling-ball-shaped breasts.

Gina has a caramel skin complexion with brownish blond hair, dark brown eyes, and high cheekbones. Before becoming a mom and an accountant for many years, Gina used to model swimsuits and lingerie wears with her 5'9 statuesque big-breasted figure and Judd has ejaculated too many of her magazine pages. Now the real Gina stood in front of him with her ridiculously curvaceous daughter with the biggest tits he has ever seen.

"We have come to the understanding that you are a no-good disgusting foul pig blackmailing us to have sex with you because no respectful women will," Gina insulted Judd.

Stroking his long hard boner over his underwear, he laughs, "You'll be amazed at how many respectful women enjoyed my fat white cock. You two will be the latest. Now quit wasting time, take off your clothes and come suck daddy's dick."

Gina drops her satin robe revealing her slender model frame with large heavy breasts displayed in a black bra. She unhooks her big sexy bra and her huge milk chocolate mammaries instantly drop out of the cups with their pepperoni-sized dark brown smooth areolas and big crinkled dark nipples.

Judd is excited, groaning, "Fuck me! You black girls have some of the best-looking tits," with his cock raging and swelling harder in his underwear. Gina's black lacy panties drop next revealing her bald meaty black pussy, standing before Judd naked.

McKenna lifts her shirt with a bit of a struggle and two massively bulbous light-skinned F cup jugs drop out of her DC comic shirt with waffle-sized dark pink areolas and flat small nipples.

A stunned Judd groans, "Oh my, oh my, fuck me," in awe at the 19-year-old's colossal tits that look bigger on her small waist frame. She drops her boy shorts and panties exposing her young pussy lightly covered in dark hairs, standing naked in only a pair of pink scrunched socks in front of Judd. "I apologize ahead of time if I get both of you pregnant," he added in a cocky tone, watching intensely as both women climb on the bed on opposite sides of him, pushing their huge boobs against his thighs.

Gina pulls down Judd's underwear and his rock-hard cock pops out with a disgusting vinegar smell and peehole glistened from pre-jism. His tanned dick looks to be 7-inches long, skinny, and raging hard with big tanned balls attached underneath. Gina cradles his balls, massages them, and begins sliding her thick warm mouth up and down his shaft with rhythmic strokes. She ignores the foul smell emitting from his dick but can taste his pre-cum soiled in his swollen shaft as her dick-sucking lips give it a sloppy wet lube job.

McKenna moves her mammoth breasts up towards Judd's view. He opens his disgusting tobacco-chewing mouth with his hot stinky breath waiting for a plump titty to fill it. With a bit of hesitation, McKenna lifts one of her heavy mounds of flesh and pushes the nipple inside his vile mouth. He made loud disturbing sucking and slurping noises, trying to suck as much of her meaty flesh inside his mouth as humanly possible. His face is hidden by the enormous soft orb he's feasting on while the other fat titty lays draped on top of his shoulder.

Gina can feel his rampant cock twitching hard between her lips as she takes all 7-inches down her throat. His breathless groans are muffled by the giant soft tit in his mouth. Without warning, his dick explores several thin ropes of cum down Gina's throat. She holds her mouth steady, swallowing every last bit of his foul-tasting cum.

After swallowing his awful spunk, his dick remains hard and Gina moves down to suck on his large wrinkled balls. They are the center of the vinegar smell as she tries to hold her breath while sucking each orb in turns making his dick grow harder.

Judd scoops both of McKenna's monster tits, his long tool twitching with glee as the heavy mass overflows even his large filthy paws, squeezing them like the biggest stress balls he ever held. His tongue executes long strokes up the front surfaces of her fat chest balloons like ice cream cones, savoring the soft skin texture. His tongue then traces circles around her big round areolas before licking them. Without warning, the slimy maintenance man spits and covers both nipples in wads of his saliva before sucking on them in turns.

McKenna can't believe the foul mistreatment her massive breasts are receiving, but it's making her pussy hot and moist. She gasps feeling Judd slid a finger between her cunt lips and begins finger-fucking her.

Dropping her left tit from his mouth, Judd looks up at her face, "Looks like someone is turned on," flashing his yellow and brown teeth and attacking her rigid nipple.

Gina has Judd's cock and balls glistening with her saliva from her suck job. She hates to admit it, but his slimy dick aroused her thick cunt, and can't wait to have it inside her.

"Go ahead and ride that fucking dick, you whore," Judd demanded Gina, briefly letting McKenna's sore right nipple audibly pop from his mouth.

The single mother stands and straddles over his slimy cock. She sits down, sliding the meaty flaps of her pussy over his entire member, and begins bouncing. Her big double D knockers and ample booty bounce up and down in tandem with her twat stroking his rod.

Laying next to Judd and getting her wet pussy finger-banged, McKenna is mesmerized by her 54-year-old mother riding his turgid cock.

Judd groans, "Damn, your mama's pussy feels so good on my dick but I can't wait to fuck yours," thrusting his fingers faster between her tight cunt lips with her juices spilling all over his hand, leaving her inner thighs glistening. His other large white paw reaches up and gropes Gina's big bouncing tits. After a few minutes, Gina stops down her bouncing to a grind her creamy snatch on his dick and thick booty on his ball sack.

"I wanna fuck you doggy-style so I can feel that big fat ass," Judd demanded.

From behind, the white building maintenance man clutches handfuls of a loud moaning Gina's large caramel-colored butt as he drills the entire length of his hard throbbing cock inside her dripping wet mature womb. Her ample thick ass cheeks ripple like waves in the ocean from Judd's rapid-fire buckshots, slamming his pelvic against the generous flesh. Her large heavy breasts hung down in front of her, swinging to and fro hitting her elbows.

Judd cries, "Oh fuck! You black girls not only have the best pussies and titties but the best fucking asses. Oh god." The extremely horny maintenance man looks down below her rounded cheeks, watching his rampant wood vanish between the thick flaps of her wet pussy. "I hope you've been watching carefully while I'd been fucking your mom. You're next, darling."

Releasing his grip on Gina's big butt, Judd pushes Gina flat onto the bed, using his legs to spread her legs far apart, and begins fucking her hard and fast with earnest.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck. Oh, god, ugh, fuck!" Gina cries out, filling her hot pussy spam and melt around Judd's ramming member. Wave after wave after wave of orgasms sweep through her body and Judd continues to pound her cunt, turning the both of them sideways in the spooning position.

Holding Gina's leg spread and in the air with his leg, Judd jackhammers the entire length of his manhood balls-deep inside her soggy womb. He reaches around grabbing the nearest huge boob and sucks the nipple between his rotten-teeth lips, slurping nauseatingly on the dark flesh.

McKenna watches as the smelly fat balding maintenance man pummels her mom rough and fast to multiple orgasms. She rubs her wet pussy with anticipation and sees Judd watching with his mouthful of her mother's large fleshy tit.

After a couple of minutes, Judd releases Gina's melon dripping in saliva and pops his dick out of her quivering wet snatch.

"Come taste your mother's cunt," he ordered McKenna.

Obeying, McKenna moves in and takes his iron-hard rod between her beautiful bee-sting lips. She tries her best to ignore the foul smell emitting from his member and can taste a mixture of her mom's slimy pussy cum and his salty jism. She grabs his enlarged balls and rolls them with her fingers as her head bobs up and down his white sticky shaft.

Judd loud groans, "Goddamn," and begins thrusting his engorged dick inside her closed mouth, relishing in the sounds of her slurping and gagging.

After a brief mouth-fucking, Judd instructs the busty teen to take his dick and stick it inside her mother. She does and watches up close as his skinny dark-tanned meat pole speed jabs inside her mother's creamy twat causing her moans and cries to become loud and more intense. Her eyes roll inside the back of her head as her convulsing snatch clamps tightly around Judd's thrusting fat member, reaching another powerful intense climax that rocks her core.

"Not feeling very respectful now, huh bitch! I got you cumming all over my filthy cock like the whore you are," Judd insulted, feeling the semen in his swollen balls churning and ready to flood her hot womb. "I'm going to cum in this fucking dirty black pussy... Arghhhhhhh!" He pushes his hard dick as far as possible inside the black mature woman's cunt while unloading one of the biggest loads he ever produced.

After he finishes cumming deep inside Gina, Judd pulls out with his dick gooey and softens and looks at McKenna, specifically her mammoth young melons.

"My cock is going to need revitalized, so bring those big fat puppies over here and wrap them around my cock and enjoy the taste of our cum," he said, taking off his dirty white tank top and tossing it to the floor.

An exhausted and sore Gina rolls off the bed giving her daughter and Judd more room. He lies back and instantly groans in pleasure from the feeling of his dick being lost in the sea of Mckenna's bulbous flesh bags. With his dick being no match for her whopping juggs, McKenna has to conceal her face between her heavy milk bags to suck his filthy dick. She looks stupid yet fucking hot to Judd and it doesn't take long for his member to harden inside between her sucking juicy lips and huge meaty tits.

Judd moans, "Sit on my dick and bouncing those fucking tits in my face, baby girl."

McKenna gets up and guilds her tight wet cunt onto his stiff member until his cock entirely vanishes between her moist vaginal lips. Her creamy wetness runs down his shaft just from the feeling of his manhood. Her boyfriend Manny is the only guy she has ever been completely intimate with and that has only happened on two occasions, neither of them lasting long.

"Oh damn, I was right. Your sweet pussy feels so much better than your mom's old worn-out rag. I'm going to enjoy this and fuck you hard."

With her legs planted on either side of his legs and sock-covered feet locked under his thighs, Judd grabs onto her big meaty butt and begins rapidly pumping his rock-hard tool inside the gorgeous light-skinned teen's cunt, balls slapping wetly and wildly against his inner thighs and her ass. Her gigantic teen milkers pitch and roll across his pudgy chest, bumping against his chin.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, ohhhhhhhhhhh god!" McKenna moaned hysterically with a faraway stare in her eyes, hitting her ultimate climax.