Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna's hand slowly moves towards Ryan's bulging crotch as he spits a few times on her huge boobs and watches his saliva dribble to the inside her cleavage and down the smooth surfaces to her tender nipples. She gasps feeling the tremendous bulge in his jeans.

Wanting to speed things up, Ryan takes one hand off his hanging milk bags and unzips his jeans. He grabs her hand and forces it inside to where her hand is right on top of his rock-hard member stored his boxers. This is her first time feeling the outline of an actual cock and a pretty big one.

"Moving to lesson number 3, it's time to give some of that pleasure back to the man. So pull my dick out and suck it," Ryan announced.

Noah inhales and exhales a deep breath watching his girlfriend fish out his roommate's sizable hardening dick. It's the first real-life penis she has ever seen and held in her hand.

Ryan pushes her head down towards his stiff cock, instructs her to, "Just open that pretty mouth and take my dick in. Suck on it like you would do a Popsicle or lollipop. Just drag those cock smackers up and down my shaft and get it nice and wet."

His big pinkish dick is jutting towards the ceiling as Donna's mouth engulfs the swollen knob and 2-inches between her lips. She does as he instructed, sliding her soft cherry lips up and down his meat pole, getting her first taste of cock. Ryan has one hand caressing her bob-cut hairdo while the other tweaks and tugs on one of her big chewable nipples.

Ryan moans to Noah, "This is what you're going to feel tonight, my friend. Donna's big wet mouth sliding up and down your hard dick like a stripper on a pole."

Taking his hand, Ryan bobs Donna's head up and down in his lap, sliding more of his rampant manhood between her lips. She deeply moans as saliva pours out of her mouth and soaks the unkempt brown hair surrounding his cock. This goes on for a few minutes longer before he releases her head and she comes up for air, spewing saliva all over his crotch.

"Not bad for a beginner but you'll learn when you're sucking Noah's dick for the first time and now that my cock is nice and wet, let's move on to the lesson of titty-fucking. Not many girls have the chest sizeable wrap around my hard cock but you have more than enough. It might get lost, fuck."

Ryan kicks off his shoes and slides his pants and boxers off leaving him just in his socks and white tank top showing off his well-toned arms. Now his egg-sized balls are exposed to Donna and Noah. He pulls Donna's head towards his and kisses her, tasting his jism while feeling her gigantic mounds of flesh dangle over his rock-hard member.

The kiss lasts for a few seconds as Ryan grabs the sides of her dangling monster hooters and slides his cock in between, breaking her tit-fuck cherry. Her long milky cleavage swallows the entire length of his shaft as he pumps his hips, pounding her tits hard and fast while trying to maintain a tight grip on her abundance of soft jiggling pleasure bags.

Donna closes her eyes as she is embarrassed by his animalistic grunts and the obscene act happening to her oversized mammaries. Noah watches enthralled by the way his roommate's thick long dick vanishes between his girlfriend's bigger than her head cans.

"Spit between your tits for some lubrication," Ryan instructed.

She spits a wad of saliva down between her fat wobbling jugs as Ryan holds and squeezes the overwhelming flesh as best as he can around his thrusting member.

He burst out, "Okay, I'm going to have you get on your knees and tit-fuck me. Bounce those fat babies on my lightsaber, Princess Leia."

Donna climbs off the couch and drops to her knees in front of Ryan's open legs. She plops her gargantuan funbags on his thighs, covering every inch of skin. She brings her mammoth melons together making his entire shaft disappear and begins bouncing them up and down in a clumsy manner, struggling to keep a grip on the voluminous flesh overlapping her hands.

Ryan grunts, "Oooh fuck," taking pleasure in the clumsy oscillating actions of Donna's inexperience tit-fucking. The pretty boy has experienced a couple of tit-fucks with double D's but never triple K's that completely swallowed his entire crotch area. "Stop and suck the head of my cock while keeping your fat titties wrapped on my dick."

Donna opens a small pocket between her meaty udders to expose the bloated dark-pink helmet of his dick and sucks on it.

Ryan grunts looking over at poor Noah, "Are you taking notes over there, buddy?"

Noah nods, just fascinated by his girlfriend's willingness to please his roommate on the day of their first anniversary. His cock is raging hard in his pants, the hardest he ever felt his dick.

Donna is delirious with elation sucking on Ryan's fat cockhead and tasting the pre-spunk oozing out of the slit. She frequently slaps her milk mammaries on his throbbing shaft to make sure it's still pulsing while smothered in the ample flesh.

Ryan takes the opportunity to thrust his iron-hard pole between her slippery fat funbags, thrusting his mushroom inside her mouth each time. He grunts and moans wildly fucking both Donna's mouth and jumbo titties for several straight minutes, discharging small amounts of semen inside her mouth.

Breathing heavily, Ryan suggests, "I think we need to take the action to Noah's bedroom. It's much cleaner than mines."

Donna reluctantly releases her hold on Ryan's big swollen cock and follows him to Noah's bedroom. Noah is right behind her and utterly blown away by the enormity of her breasts being visible from behind. Inside Noah's neatly cleaned bedroom with the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars posters on the wall, both men got a better look at Donna naked from the waist up. Her bloated tits dwarf her rather small body and drape to her sides rather than fight for space in the middle. She has a spare tire of a stomach and a small waist.

"Lesson number 5 is going downstairs, so I hope you keep yourself clean down there, Donna. No guy likes a smelly pussy, but that doesn't mean they won't eat it."

Donna unzips and unbuttons her jeans and slides them down. As she bends over, her monster melons dangle and sway as she lifts her feet out of her jeans. She begins pulling down her unflattering black panties revealing her wet hairless pussy mound to men for the first time and then kicks them off her feet. Donna stands naked in front of her boyfriend and his roommate except for her socks. She can see Ryan's big dick is raging hard and notices a small tent made in Noah's pants.

Ryan smiles, "Now get that big booty up on the bed and let me go to work."

Donna obeys and lies down on Noah's bed with the Star Wars comforter, spreading her thick legs. Ryan drops right between her legs and soaks in the sight of her virgin pussy. Not the prettiest cunt he has ever seen, but his first cunt of a virgin. The meaty flaps to her pussy are beaming with wetness as Ryan dives face first and gives her pink twat long sloppy strokes up and down with his tongue. Ryan jabs and penetrates a couple of his fingers deep in her pussy while slithering his tongue between her virgin vaginal lips, licking the sticky wet pinkness inside and targeting her small fat clitoris.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... oh... oh..." Donna moaned, squirming under the relentless tongue assault on her virgin twat. It's a toe-curling sensation she never felt before, let alone letting a guy she barely knew touch her most intimate private part before her loving boyfriend. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

"That's called cumming. You're having an orgasm and your pussy is leaking all over the place," observed Ryan, lapping up Donna's flowing cum as she rides through her first powerful orgasm.

Noah sat in his desk chair watching his roommate suck and finger fuck Donna's virgin bare pussy. He can't see what is going on with Ryan's head in the way, but his girlfriend's loud intense moans seem to indicate she's enjoying the oral sex.

Ryan lifts his head, but keeps his fingers feverishly thrusting inside Donna's hot creamy cunt and says, "And now that your pussy is hot and wet, it's time for the best lesson of them all, lesson number 6." He lines his rock-hard erection against her soaked pussy and pushes the angry mushroom between the thick wet virgin lips of her cunt. Donna gasps instantly from the feeling of Ryan's long pole entering and filling her drenched pussy, the first penis to ever enter her sacred womanhood.

"How does that feel?" Ryan asked Donna looking down at her sweaty rapture-filled face, gradually feeding more of his lengthy dong inside her hot snatch allowing her tightness to adjust around his hardness. Her hairless pussy is meaty and sloppy wet but the tightness has a stranglehold on his rod.

She responds with a heavy breath, "Weird..."

"This is only the beginning of the lesson."

With his big member balls-deep inside Donna's drippy womb, Ryan starts pumping his dick inside her tight sloppy wet hole. He speeds up his thrusting, smacking his balls wetly against the outside of her sex box. Her colossal soft pillows of flesh swift in heavy wobbling motions with his increased tempo and Ryan bents his head down to captures a hard nipple between his lips.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!" Donna screamed as she cums from her first cock penetration, finally no longer a virgin.

Noah watches with wide eyes and ears seeing his roommate's butt flex each time he pushes his rampant dick inside his screaming girlfriend and her legs kick in the air. Outside of Donna's loud intense moans and screams, Noah can hear their slippery wet flesh slapping, becoming obscene and fiercer with Ryan's pounding.

Ryan locks Donna's legs over his arms and leans forward, pushing her knees towards her giant chest with her sock-covered feet resting on either side of his neck folding the newly deflowered teen in half and he pounds her cum-gushing tight twat in earnest. The bed squeaks loudly from his hard ramming. Donna bellows out high-pitch moans that ring in Noah's ears as if she's watching a horror movie and she isn't a big fan of horror movies.

With concern, Noah asks "You okay, my love? Ryan's not hurting you, is he?" still watching and unfazed by his roommate bottoming out his girlfriend right in front of him on his Star Wars comforter.

"She's fine... She's taking my entire dick like a pro," Ryan grunted, vehemently plugging her hot creamy fat cunt with his throbbing meat. His swollen ball sack slams against her twat each time.

After five minutes, Ryan releases a long throaty groan, feeling her fat pussy stirring and clamping around his pounding away hard on. He slows down as she is hit with an immense orgasm and cumming hard. Ryan abruptly pulling his slimy big cock from Donna's pussy and flips her onto her soft belly. He uses his legs to spread hers apart before slamming his dick back inside her. He collapses on top of her back, grunting in her ear like a savage animal as he rides her pussy for all she's worth.

Noah can't believe how animalistic his roommate has become while fucking his precious once a virgin girlfriend. He can see Donna's toes curling and straightening out in her socks as she endures the hard dick pounding.

Ryan cries out, "Oh fuck! Oh man, what sweet fucking pussy. Oh fuck," as he sits up and grabs onto the fleshy soft cheeks of her large ass and rapidly drills his hard dick and penetrates deep, feeling her buttery-like insides clenching and spamming around his shaft.

Donna's face is buried in Noah's Darth Vader pillow, drooling and moaning as another powerful orgasm sends her body rocking to cloud nine. Midway through her orgasm, Ryan pulls out and lies down at the foot end of the bed.

"Let's continue the lesson by you hopping on this dick for a ride."

With her body still shuddering from another intense orgasm, Donna impales her juicy tender snatch over his rigid pole and plants her feet on either side of his legs before collapsing on top of his body. Her immense breasts are squashed between their bodies as Ryan starts jackhammering his large manhood inside her, thick balls flapping against her ass cheeks. He clutches onto the chunky cheeks of her booty as he switches back and forth between a fast barrage of piston-like spearing and slow long hard spearing in her slippery hot sex box.

Noah has a front-row view of the lust and rapture washing over his girlfriend's ahegao face. This is his first time seeing her face since his roommate started his sex education lessons. Her eyes are closed so she didn't have to look shamefully into Noah's eyes as another man had taken her virginity and continues to fuck her, drowning her with multiple orgasms.

Ryan displayed no shame grabbing her heavy hangers of soft plentiful titmeat and burying his head in her cleavage, motorboating, kissing, and licking every inch of sweaty flesh surrounding his face. After a couple of minutes, he comes up for air finding her turgid nipples, and ravages them with his mouth, sucking and biting on them, lavishing them with his saliva sending Donna to another impending orgasm.

Her heavy eyelids slowly open to see the look of apprehension on her boyfriend's face as she calls out another man's name, "RYAN! RYAN! Oooohhhhhhhhh!" and her wet clenching pussy drenches Ryan's big jackhammering boner in cum.

Fucking a young virgin with the biggest and fattest pair of hooters he ever had the pleasure of toying with is becoming too much for Ryan. The spunk in his bloated scrotum is rapidly churning and the throbbing sensation surging through his long hard shaft is becoming intolerable.

"Aaahhh, fuck! Lesson number seven," Ryan managed to say in between heavy breathing and pushes Donna on her back. "Know your limits, aaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Multiple thick ropes of gooey cum burst from his pulsing shaft and douse Donna's face until it's completely covered from forehead to chin with milky spunk. Noah is blown away by the amount of semen Ryan spewed all over his girlfriend's face.

"And I thought for sure Heather from this morning drained me of my biggest nut. Guest not," said Ryan as he sits down on the edge of the bed facing Noah, still naked with his deep-pinkish wet cock shrinking back to flaccid form. "And those conclude the lesson and how you're going to satisfy Donna tonight, pal. Just do everything you saw me do and you'll have her begging and screaming for mercy."

Left speechless, Noah is still able to mutter, "I guess I can't wait."

Donna sits up with thick globs and strands of jism dripping down her face and onto her gargantuan chest, chiming in, "I'd heard there's another lesson. The 8th lesson. I did some research and it's called anal sex?"

"Hold on sweet Donna. That's an advanced lesson and it takes time getting used to," Ryan replied with fake caution.

"We have time, don't we, my Han Solo? I want our first night of having sex to be one that we'll never forget. I want to learn lesson number 8."

Ryan smiles, "That's fine by me as long as it's fine by my boy, Noah."

After a brief moment of hesitation, Noah answers, "Um, yeah. We need to know everything about sex," agreeing.

"Okay then. Noah, go to my room and grab the lubricant out of my top drawer. Donna, get your pretty face cleaned up. I'm going to need that mouth and those massive stupid titties to get my cock hard. Welcome to the dark side," he smiles arrogantly.