Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other end of the bed, Rachel sucks and fondles Ciara's huge brown titties while Diana licks Rachel's wet pussy. Jerry pushes Lena aside as both of their orgasms steadily subside and goes over to the threesome. The winning point will be decided by fucking Rachel, but first, Diana strokes and sucks his cum-covered dick back to peak hardness before rubbing the swollen tip up and down Rachel's velvety twat lips.

Being the last of the volleyball players to take Coach's rock-hard member, Rachel squeezes Ciara's fat mounds of mocha flesh as Jerry impales her sloppy-wet snatch with his throbbing slab of man meat. Ciara and Diana each hold one of Rachel's legs apart as their horny coach collapses his sweaty hairy frame on top of her and feverishly plugs her taut juicy pussy with the entire length of dick. She cries out a bunch of Japanese gibberish her teammates and coach can't understand as her immense orgasm rises.

Lena crawls in between Jerry's legs and fondles his bloated nut sack that wetly slaps against Rachel's gaping asshole. She then licks his hairy balls and caresses his pasty ass. The combination pushes him towards his impending climax. He holds out long enough for Rachel to cum, feeling her small body shudder and squirm underneath him as he scores the winning point.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!" Coach Cochran groaned, quickly pulling out of Rachel's hot creamy sex box and unloads big wads of jizz over her damped muscle tee.

Since he did cum, the score is tied 4-4 and there needs to be a tiebreaker. The girls huddle together and decide teamwork is winning sudden death.

Their tiresome perverted coach suddenly feels four hot wet mouths sucking and caressing his cock and sagging nut sack. Their tongues intertwine with each other as they wet his cock and scrotum sloppy. Jerry cries and groans as their mouths mercilessly devour his dick and balls. Then he feels two sets of oversized funbags slap on his thighs, smashing and suffocating his ridged shaft. Lena and Ciara have a big boob battle with his rock-hard member in between, their hard nipples sliding up and down the hot raw flesh of his hardened tool. And as if that wasn't going to make him cum, Diana and Rachel each have one of his nipples in their mouths, sucking and biting.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!" Coach Cochran groaned, surrendering to his biggest orgasm yet.

"Game point!" Diana shouted watching their volleyball coach's hard cock explode and spews large ropes of his dick cream between Lena's and Ciara's massive teen titties for the sudden death win.

What Are Roommates For?

Noah and Donna met at a cosplay convention one year ago and have been in a blissful relationship ever since. The only thing the couple is missing from their happy relationship is sex. They are both virgins and naïve about sex in general. Neither watches porn, engage in masturbation, or seen a naked body outside of their respective body.

Noah and Donna are shy, uncomfortable, and embarrassed about their bodies. Noah's family history shows that he's not going to grow taller than 5'4. He's not athletic having only played pee-wee baseball when he was little and was a benchwarmer. He took up drama classes, performing in school plays and cosplaying as he got a little chubbier and scruffier around the face. Noah had a few average-looking female admirers that found him to be cute with his puppy-dog brown eyes, chubby cheeks, and curly brown hair that spouted wildly from the top of his head, but Noah never had the guts to ask any of those girls out and only dreamed about those types of girls from afar until he met Donna.

Donna went to a different high school and is a big girl of Native American heritage. She isn't necessarily fat, but thick and wide in the right places standing 5'4 and perhaps too thick in the chest area to the point where many have accused her of stuffing her bras with balloons filled with jello or pudding. She has a pretty face with dark brown eyes and a jet-black short boyish haircut.

Donna took up marching band and drama class because she is too top-heavy to play physical sports. Being in school plays led to her love of cosplaying which led to her meeting Noah at a cosplay convention a year ago. It was like love at fight sight for the two of them. He was dressed as Han Solo and she was dressed as Princess Leia. The two decided to go to the same college and major in drama. That's also where they met Noah's Neanderthal dorm roommate, Ryan Montgomery. The 26-year-old has a reputation for treating college like one big party. The only reason he hasn't been kicked out of college is that his rich daddy funded one of the college's wings that needed repairing.

Everybody on campus knows of pretty boy Ryan's reputation except for Noah. To Noah, Ryan is like his hero and a god among men. He's everything he wants to be. Cool, confident, and handsome all rolled up into a broad 5'10, green-eyed, short tan-haired package.

For the most part, Ryan is pretty cool with Noah until it came to females. He doesn't live by a set of rules, but has only one rule in particular when it comes to having female guests over; if there's a sock hanging on the doorknob, don't enter and that is the case most nights with Ryan. He didn't have a study girlfriend, so he's free to knock boots with a variety of girls until the wee hours of the morning. Because of that one rule, Noah finds himself sleeping in the hallway where he can hear all the moans, groans, and screams from the other end of the door. Noah hoped that in due time, he and his love Donna can engage in sex when both of them are ready.

Upon their first anniversary as a couple, Noah and Donna agreed that they waited long enough to have sex and lose their virginities to one another. Noah never had the birds and the bees talk with his father as he was too scared to explain sex to his son, so Noah decided to ask the one person who knows more about sex than anyone he knew, Ryan.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT AM I WATCHING!!!" Noah yelled, sitting next to Ryan on the couch watching a porno on the big screen in the living room.

Ryan explains, "That my dear roommate is called sex. Fucking. Knocking boots. Bumping uglies. Tappin that ass. Clapping cheeks. That dude is fucking the shit out of his lady and if you want to satisfy Oh Donna then you have to do the same. You need to pound that tight pussy to make sure she never forgets her first time even after you dump her and she goes on to bone 50 other dudes. Make sure she remembers the hardest fucking she ever received."

The woman on the screen being boned was a blonde with big fake titties, moaning and crying as she bounced up and down on the extraordinarily large penis of her male partner. Noah is mesmerized by the way the woman's pussy swallowed the giant cock each time she sat on it. This is the filthiest smut he has never seen soaking into his pure virgin brain.

Noah screams in a panic, "Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!"

A disappeared Ryan obliges and turns the porno off. "Listen, bro. There's nothing wrong or ugly about fucking. It's the best feeling in the world besides taking a massive shit after eating a bean burrito."

"I don't know if I can satisfy Donna in the way... My penis isn't big," Noah confessed.

"Is your dick hard right now after watching that porno flick?" Ryan asked while looking at Noah's crotch and notices a small tent in his pants.

"Yes. My penis is much simulated after that," Noah confessed.

"Well Noah, sometimes it's not the size that matters... Fuck, who am I kidding, of course, size matters but you don't become good at fucking overnight. It takes lots and lots of fucking to be good at fucking, you feel me?"

"No, I'm lost."

"I can see the video didn't work, so how about a live demonstration? You can watch me have sex and I'll show you how it's done," Ryan suggested.

Noah is completely thrown for a loop at what his roommate just suggested. "You want me to watch you have sex with a girl? I thought whenever you did the deed I'm supposed to be in the hallway?"

Ryan answers, "I know, I know, rules are rules but rules are also meant to be broken and think of this as your sex education for this semester. If you want to learn how to be a good fucker for your girlfriend, you have to learn from the best," he smiles arrogantly.

"Umm, okay..."

"Now wait here while I go call one of my sweet pieces of ass." Ryan goes to his bedroom and closes the door. He pretends to call his list of fuck buddies and returns to the living a few minutes later.

"Looks like all of my girls are fucking busy tonight," he lies and continues, "Probably fucking some sorry saps, but I have an idea and I'm going to need you... and Donna to be open to it, okay? I know you guys are getting together tonight for your big moment on your first anniversary, but how about calling Donna and asking her to come over so we can get this sex education started. It's urgent."

"Oh, okay. She should be getting off work in ten minutes. I'll call her and ask her to come right away," Noah agreed.

A few minutes later, Noah got on his phone and called his girlfriend Donna at the tail end of her work hour. She agreed to come over but was curious as to why the urgency. Noah didn't go into particulars but just needed to see her right away.

"She's coming."

"Oh, she will be," Ryan muttered under his breath with a slick grin.

30 minutes later, Noah's girlfriend Donna arrives at their campus dorm room wearing her "Happy Ice Cream, Yummy Sundays" job uniform of a big black t-shirt tucked inside her tan ankle-length blue jeans.

Ryan ogles and licks his chops, still astonished at how massively stacked Donna is even after seeing her on multiple occasions since Noah became his roommate. He can't seem to understand how his dorky roommate scored Donna and can hold off fucking her for this long. She looks like she's smuggling a pair of cannonballs under her big black shirt, bobbing and swaying with each footstep. Her extra strength working bra is visibly outlined and the innocent sight arouses Ryan.

"Hello, Ryan. Hello Noah, my love," Donna greeted the guys and gives Noah a peck on the lips. The two aren't affectionate in public. "So what's so urgent that it couldn't wait until our anniversary dinner? You're not breaking up with me, are you? I would be so devastated if you broke up with me. Please, please don't break up with me," she panics in a melodramatic manner.

Noah reassures his girlfriend, "No, no, Donna. I'm not breaking up with you, especially not on our anniversary, our special night," taking her hand and caressing it.

"Good. Princess Leia would be so lonely without her Han Solo," she said before pecking him on the lips again.

"Your Han Solo isn't going anywhere, my love."

Feeling nausea, Ryan chimes in, "Okay, enough nerd chatter. That's not why the two of you are here. You both are here because tonight is the big night the two of you have been waiting for all 18 lonely years of your sad lives and I am here to prepare you for that."

"Noah, my love. What is he talking about? Did you tell him about tonight?" Donna asked.

Noah becomes nervous and starts sweating heavily, replying, "I needed some help honey and Ryan knows how to do... it. He's an expert on... it and he wants to show us a demonstration of how to do... it."

"By it, you mean sex? He's going to have sex and wants us to watch?" she asked.

"Bingo... Is that a bad idea?" Noah replied and can tell Donna already disapproves of such a lewd method.

"I don't know, Noah. That would mean his penis will be the first one I ever see and the first vagina you'll ever see is some random girl," Donna explained.

Ryan once again chimes in, "Oh don't worry about that, sweetheart. He already saw a woman's pussy, titties, and ass, when we watched a porno before you got here," informing Donna and Noah, makes the, "Uh oh, I'm busted" expression on his face.

Donna rarely gets upset or angry about anything and if she does, it's hard to tell because her facial expresses and tone in her voice would be the same as if she's happy and cheerful.

"I see," she casually replied.

"It was for research purposes, Donna. The movie didn't mean anything and didn't even get my dick hard," he smiled, telling his girlfriend half the truth.

Ryan had left the room but returns with a few beers in hand.

"We don't drink," said Noah.

"C'mon you two. It's your big anniversary. Live a little. It's just one beer to loosen you up, none of the hard stuff," Ryan explained, popping open the caps and takes a big swig of his beer.

Donna takes the beer without hesitation and takes a sip. She immediately spits it out, but in a surprising move takes another swig and swallows this time. Noah follows and nearly coughs to death on his first taste of beer.

Ryan goes on to say, "Okay, now that we're all a little loose, let me finish and explain what Noah was saying. If you two want to have a hot sex life then you need to see the action up close. The girls I usually have hot sex with aren't available at the moment, so I'm thinking what if Donna would like to be my partner and demonstration the fine arts of knocking boots."

Donna spits out her beer and Noah nearly chokes to death on his.

Ryan continues, "Crazy fucking insane idea, I know, but it'll be a step by step exhibition that will help the two of you have a great sex life. Your neighbors will be envious of all the moaning and groaning and other noises from the awesome sex the two of you will be having. What do you say? Do you want your special night to be boring and forgettable or do you want your special night to be one that you'll forever remember?"

Noah and Donna look at each other for an awkward minute and then back at Ryan.

"Okay..." Donna's answer caught Noah and Ryan by surprise.

Noah asks, "Are you sure?" for reassurance.

"Yes. I don't want to have boring sex... You're not the only one who did a bit of research preparing for tonight," Donna confessed and continues, "But I did couldn't get past the woman unbuckling the man's pants..."

Ryan looks at the two thinking, "What a couple of weirdos," then speaks out loud, "Well okay then, let's get started, the sooner, the better, and the longer you two can enjoy your anniversary knocking some fucking boots. Take your shoes off Donna and get comfortable. Noah, I'm going to need you to sit over there in the recliner while I sit next to your pretty mama."

Donna blushes while taking off her shoes. Ryan throws himself onto the couch next to her making sure to bump against her gargantuan breasts and asks, "You two kiss, right?"

She answers, "Of course we do," and Noah nods yes in agreement.

"What about with tongue? Do you guys stick your tongues in each other's mouths?"

Noah and Donna sit quietly.

"Here's the first lesson. Always provide some tongue action in the heat of making out," Ryan advocated as he leans over and takes Donna's face in his hands before kisses her and sliding his tongue deep inside her mouth catching the poor unsuspecting girl off caught.

Noah can hear the sloppy wet sounds of Ryan French kissing his voluptuous girlfriend and her low-tone moans, seemingly enjoying it. He observes one of his roommate's hands caressing the top of Donna's thick thigh, slowly moving inwards. His girlfriend's muffled moans became louder as she feels Ryan's hand massaging her inner thigh and soon cups and caresses the front of her crotch.

Noah calls out with concern, "Hey Donna... Are you okay? I mean, he can stop at any time."

Donna continues to moan as Ryan sucks on her tongue and presses his chest against her massive titties. She heard him groan from the delight of her giant bosoms pressing and rubbing against his chest. This experience and arousing feelings are all new to Donna. Her pussy is beaming with moisture and her nipples are becoming pointy pricks jabbing into Ryan's chest.

"A girl loves when you fondle her breasts while making out," Ryan alluded to, coming up from their hot and horny French kiss, and continues, "But now it's time to get to lesson number 2 and that starts when this ugly shirt is off you."

Ryan lifts Donna's work shirt out of her jeans and over her head exposing the biggest white bra he and Noah have ever seen.

Noah gasps, "Whoa!" getting his first look at his girlfriend's monster rack inside her bra. He knew Donna has huge boobs but they were the farthest things from his mind when he first laid eyes on her and they started dating. Their relationship was never about her body for him as it seems for his roommate.

Ryan lewdly replies, "My God, woman! A few of my small-breasted fuck buddies could use some of your titty fat. You got plenty to go around," ogling at Donna's heaving mammoth chest making his dick throb harder in his jeans.

Donna's face becomes red with embarrassment. Other than her mother and older sister, no one has ever seen her in just a bra before, now two guys shamefully stare at her oversized chest and wait eagerly for her to take it off.

"You hate my enormous breasts, Noah? Too big and saggy, aren't they?" Donna asked her open-mouth boyfriend.

He quickly answers, "No, honey, no. They are fine and I can't wait to see them."

Ryan adds, "Me either, bosom buddy. Let me help you out of your bra. I'm an expert at this," offering to help as he reaches behind Donna and unclips the multiple hooks that held her giant bra on her chest.

After all the hooks unlatched, Ryan removes Donna's massive brassiere from her body, releasing two of the biggest and fullest pair of flesh udders he and Noah have ever seen. Both guys are left speechless for a moment as her bulbous knockers naturally sagged down her broad torso due to their tremendous heaviness and in the center are two fat jutting nipples circled by large dusky areolas.

Donna's immediate instinct is to cover up her monster chest as best as possible with her arms as Ryan is practically foaming at the mouth ogling her mountainous hangers.

"Fuck me! 38KKK?!" a perplexed Ryan read the tag on Donna's mammoth custom-made bra and groans, "My god. Don't feel ashamed. Let us see them."

A self-conscious Donna drops her arms baring her massive long jugs for her boyfriend's and his horny roommate's eyeing pleasure.

Donna announces, "I'm saving up enough money for a breast reduction. They are just too big and ugly."

"Before you make a hasty decision like that, why don't I show you why God gifted you with such a massive chest," Ryan said, cupping and lifting her gigantic bosoms in his hands, relishing in their heaviness and the overwhelming flesh spilling over his palms as he leans down to lick one of her nipples.

Donna wheezes as she experiences a guy holding her titties and licking her nipples for the first time. She gasps louder and begins moaning as Ryan's mouth sucks a large chunk of her breast fat between his hungry lips. Her eyes are closed being too embarrassed to watch a man that's not her boyfriend devour her humongous breasts.

"Holy shit these things are heavy as fuck. These massive milkers. These enormous funbags. These giant baby feeders. Hmmm, these fat sweater puppies that I can just suffocate in," Ryan vulgarly described Donna's 38KKK knockers, burying his head inside her extended cleavage.

Noah intensely observes his roommate fondling and sucking his girlfriend's prodigious mammaries, not upset or jealous, but worried Donna might not be enjoying what Ryan is doing to her once virgin chest. Her loud moans tell a different story as Ryan even licks inside and underneath her colossal globes of meaty flesh and armpits which Donna found a bit disgusting.

Ryan tells her, "I know some women who love getting their armpits licked," as he continues to sink his fingers in the soft abundances of soft balloons hanging from her chest and lick the bulbous bottoms. "Fuck, my cock is so rock fucking hard. Go ahead and rub my dick while I play with these fat titties," he groaned.