Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda smiles up at Phil as he finishes cumming all over her massive chest, "This was the best bus ride I'd ever been on."

How to Catch a Coach

"Shhhh, quiet, here he comes."

Four 18-year-old seniors hid behind the corner as their volleyball coach Jerry Cochran enters the women's locker room with caution. He opens one of the lockers and pulls out a pair of red laced panties, holds it up to his nose, and takes a big whiff.

"Hmmm. I love the smell of sweaty panties after a hard day of practice."

47-year-old Volleyball Coach Jerry Cochran gave in to his perverted desires, sniffing and rubbing the sweaty dirty underwear of his female volleyball player on his face.

"Now..."

As Coach Cochran stood in front of the locker getting a big woody, his arms are seized by two girls, his waist is seized by another as the last girl places a rag soaked in some kind of chemical substance is placed over his nose and mouth and knocks him out cold.

About an hour later, Coach Cochran begins to stir feeling his waist and ankles bound to a bed. He, unfortunately, couldn't see anything with some type of covering over his face blocking his regained vision. The inside of the covering smells familiar to him.

"Hello," he called, still a bit dazed, and continues, "Is anyone there? Hello? Anyone?"

A young girl's voice responds, "We hear you," and chuckles.

"Oh thank heavens! Please help me. Call the police. My name is Jerry Cochran. I'm the volleyball coach at Haddonfield High School. I believe I was abducted. I'm not sure by whom, but you have to help me."

As Coach Cochran struggles to get free from his bonds, he can hear the giggling of multiple females. He asks, "Were you all kidnapped too?"

"No silly. We are the kidnappers," confessed one of the young women.

The voices Jerry heard are starting to sound familiar, so he calls out, "Hey, wait a minute. Your voice sounds familiar... Diana Pierson? Is that you Diana?!"

"Hey, he's not just some big dumb panty sniffing perverted after all," says another familiar female voice.

"Rachel Sawai?!"

"His dick for whatever reason is getting mad hard just by calling out our names," another familiar female voice obverses.

Jerry continues to name drop."Lena!? My god is that you Lena Wellington?!"

"You've been a very bad boy Coach Cochran and we're about to teach you a lesson is which is more than your slimy perverted ass deserves," an angry female voice chimed in.

"Ciara Thompson?!"

"Damn. He guessed all of our names. Guess we gotta kill him now for being such a dirty pervert," said Diana in a sarcastic manner. She is the ring leader as she is captain of the volleyball team. The 18-year-old is a standout 5'5 leggy beauty with short blonde wavy hair, piercing blue eyes, and has an exquisite well-toned body with small round breasts and a firm curvy ass too thick for a white girl.

Coach Cochran panics. "Wait, what!? Kill me?!! Ladies... What the hell is going on here? I'm your coach. I demand you release me at once."

"You maybe give the orders out on the court but not here," said a stern Rachel. The 18-year-old Japanese student is a knockout with long black hair that's perfectly straightened and dark bedroom eyes. Her 5'1 frame makes her C-cup boobs look bigger than what they appear to be and has a petite shapely ass.

"So what sort of lesson are we going to teach this panty sniffer? Whatever it is, I hope I get first dibs," Lena calls out with a shy smile showing off her braces. The dark-brown-haired, green-eyed 18-year-old may look shy and nerdy, but she has a devious side to her especially when lugging around a pair of enormous F cup torpedoes and heart-shaped bottom on a slim 5'3 frame.

Jerry continues to panic. "Girls, girls! What's going on here?! Whatever it is you think I did, I'm sorry okay? I have a problem, a serious problem," half-ass confessing.

"Now your dumbass wants to be humble after being caught for sniffing our panties this entire season, you dirty old man," chimed in Ciara. She's the only black girl of the bunch and partially thick with a light-brown skin tone, dark eyes, and long strawberry red dreadlocks that reach down to her huge triple D titties and a big ass to match. "And you're still wearing Diana's red panties on your face. Not a good look, coach."

The four volleyball players stood around their perverted coach wearing only panties, long tube socks, and muscle white tees with "How" on one tee, "To" on the other tee, "Catch A" on another tee, and "Coach" on the last muscle tee. Diana removes her panties off his face so he can get a good look at his capturers.

"Holy shit! Diana, Ciara, Lena, and Rachel! Why the hell are you doing this?" he asked fearing for his life but oddly aroused by what they are wearing. He looks down to see he's only wearing his blue briefs and screams out, "Where the fuck are my clothes?!"

"You won't need those for the punishment you're about to receive," said Lena, shaking her massive braless boobs at the coach.

Jerry's eyes widen at the obscene sight of his volleyball player shaking her giant milk bags. The girls can see their coach's crotch swelling to embarrassment levels inside his blue briefs.

"Damn, he's getting harder by the second," Diana mentioned.

Rachel goes behind Lena and scoops up her massive honkers, not caring her hands were no match for her friend's overwhelming jugs. She teases, "These are so fun to play with," while bouncing Lena's huge braless titties and squeezing them over her muscle tee. Lena's big nipples begin to swell and poke through the ruffled material.

Ciara leans forward close enough to their volleyball coach's hairy chest and shimmies her shoulders, swaying her ample jugs lewdly under her muscle tee. He can see the jiggling mocha flesh trying to escape through the armholes of the muscle tee and to his shocking surprise, one of them stumbles out of the armhole.

"Oopsie!" Ciara mocks as if she's surprised her large tit popped out.

Jerry can't help but ogle the big mocha-colored hooter hanging low out the armhole of her muscle tee with its big mouthwatering dark nipple in the center of a big light-brown areola. His stiff erection is at full mast throbbing to bust through his briefs.

"Dirty old man horny for 18-year-old big boobies," Diana teased their coach, as she climbs onto the bed between his spread legs and starts massaging his hard-on over his briefs.

Jerry gasps and panics, "Holy shit! Holy shit," not sure if what is happening is real or a fantasy.

Diana continues to tease, "Hmmm. Pretty thick," caressing and stroking his hardened shaft from the swollen tip to his balls.

Jerry pleads, "Girls, girls, girls! Let me go now and I won't press charges. We can pretend this never happens. Don't do anything you're going to regret."

"I don't think we're going to regret anything," Lena chimed in, climbing next to Diana with her enormous breasts hanging low and bumping against his leg. "I bet you want to feel these big titties on your rock-hard cock," she added, teasing and licking her braces and then lifts her young massive knockers and drops them directly on top of his hard cock.

The girls can hear their coach crying pathetically, "Oh god, oh god, Lena! Oh god..."

While frantically giggling, Lena rolls her humongous jugs over his turgid member like a steamroller.

"Oh god, Lena... Your breasts... Oh my god," Jerry moaned deeply with chills surging through his entire body, surrendering to his perverted desires and relishing in the sensation of Lena's giant nerdy sweater puppies on his dick and Diana pulling on his ball sack.

Rachel and Ciara join their teammates on the bed, each on opposite sides of Jerry. Ciara slaps her big naked boob on his hairy chest and moves her titty up and down, occasionally pushing her big nipple into his nipple. Rachel twists and pulls on his other nipple. Jerry's body squirms from the multiple stimulations and feels an immense rush through his shaft.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh god! Ohhh, fuck! Ugggghhhhhh, I'm cumming, fuccck!!" their coach cried, succumbing to a massive orgasm that nearly made him pass out. A large cum stain appears on the front of his blue briefs as Lena lifts her prodigious torpedoes off his crotch.

"Holy shit, look at the size of that semen stain. Hope there's more where that came from in these," Diana teased while still massaging his balls.

Lena climbs off the bed and returns with a pair of scissors. Jerry recovers from his orgasm and looks up, tan skin nearly turning white as he begins to panic, gasping, "And what are those for?"

"Well since your legs are spread, we need to get your dirty underwear off somehow, dummy," Rachel informed him.

Lena hands Diana the scissors and she cuts a line up his briefs exposing his cum-covered fat tanned dick sticking out of a small patch of slimy black pubs and a pair of thick brazen-colored balls.

"Fuck. Coach has a beautiful cock," Ciara admired.

He smiles, "Thank you," while eyeing her huge mocha-colored tit lying across his chest. "And you have very large and lovely breasts. I always admire them bouncing when watching you play volleyball." His dick begins hardening, looking and talking about Ciara's massive breasts. Diana grabs his penis and slides her tongue along the sides and underside, tasting his gooey salty cum. Lena hovers over Diana and starts tonguing and sucking the mushroom head of his shaft, cleaning any cum residue left in the slit of his cock.

Jerry can't believe what's transpiring, ready to blow another load immediately. Two of his prized volleyball players sucking and licking his 8-inch hard man meat.

"Damn, don't hog all the cock," a jealous Rachel spouted. She climbs onto Jerry's chest with her ass directly in his face and replaces Lena's mouth on his fat knob. She licks, sloppy sucks, and nibbles on his dickhead and any other part of his rock-hard manhood Diana's tongue isn't licking.

Lena had moved her mouth south to his smelly ball sack, cupping and massaging them before dragging her big tongue over the smooth surface of his scrotum, bathing the skin with her saliva, and then loudly slurps each sagging nut in turns. She moans, "Hmm-hmm. These are the type of balls I love playing with."

Jerry moans and groans uncontrollably from the triple cock and balls worshipping. This is beyond any ultimate fantasy he has ever concocted in his head. The oral treatment has become unbearable especially since his wrist and ankles are bounded and all he can do is suffer his punishment for sniffing their panties.

Not one to be left out, Ciara pulls her other large ripe breast out of the armhole of the muscle tee and dangles them over his lust-filled face, pummeling his face by swiping her titties from side to side. His continuous moans are soon muffled by a large mocha-colored boob shoved in his mouth. He licks and sucks on her big dark areola and big nipple for dear life as a massive orgasm surges through his writhing helpless body.

Rachel's warm mouth is slobbering his rock-hard pole when a big burst of thick spunk enters her mouth, taking her by surprise. She keeps her lips locked on his cockhead and continues stroking them up and down his cum-blasting shaft milking every bit of jism from his nut sack that is occupied by Lena's and Diana's mouths.

Ciara softly moans, "Suck my titty, coach. Oh yes! Ohhhhh," feeling Jerry's mouth suck harder on her fat milk bag as he goes through his orgasm.

Rachel climbs off Jerry after swallowing his entire milky seed and the other two volleyball players relinquish his tender ball sack from her warm mouths. Diana asks, "Alright team. It's time for the real deal. Which one of us is riding coach's cock first?"

As they converse among themselves, a recovering Coach Cochran interrupts with an idea of his own.

"Girls, girls... How about untying me now? I'm not going to run away or do something stupid. It's obvious I want to fuck all four of you and if this is my only chance, I'm going to fucking take it. Trust me. How much fun can fucking me in the same position be?" Jerry attempted to reason with them.

"You know he's right," Ciara agreed and continues, "Besides, even if he does tell the cops, he'll be laughed at for running away from four hot girls ready to fuck him."

Rachel agrees, "Ciara has a point."

"Yeah and I like being fucked from behind and feeling the guy grab my huge titties," said Lena.

Being volleyball team captain, Diana makes the final decision. "Okay. Then I guess it's settled. We will release you and don't forget, it's our word against yours if you do go to the cops," she added in a warning to their horny bounded volleyball coach.

Jerry reassures his team, "Don't worry, girls. I've been married to the same woman for 10 years and even though I keep her plenty satisfied, I'm ready for some new pussy."

The girls free Jerry and he stands on his feet with his 8-inch cock bobbing between his hairy thighs. He looks down the line at his hot volleyball players.

"Since I am still your coach, I'm taking charge now, so drop those panties and lineup on the bed bent over with those beautiful asses facing me."

The girls didn't have to be asked twice, dropping their panties immediately, and climbing on the bed in a lineup with their asses facing him.

"Damn. I can smell the horniess dripping from each of your pussies. Let's make a game out of this. Who can score 4 points, meaning who can make who cum 4 times? You girls and your hot bodies have the advantage," the horny coach suggested.

Diana shouts, "You're on!"

He rubbing his hard cock, Jerry stands behind Rachel first, admiring her petite firm, and shapely Japanese ass. Her drippy twat is layered with dark hairs shinning from her wetness as Coach Cochran plunges his member between her velvety thin cunt lips, grabs her slim waist, and begins thrusting. Rachel throws her head back and utters nothing but moans. He pounds her juicy tight snatch for five minutes before pulling out and moving to super busty Lena. Her heart-shaped bottom looks inviting as Jerry rubs the bloated knob of his stiff shaft up and down the slippery entrance of her bald creamy cunt.

She cries out, "Fuck me!"

Obliging her demand, Jerry inserts his rock-hard meat inside her tight pussy. He grabs and squeezes onto her charming pasty white ass and slams his entire cock inside her repeatedly. She winces and squeals being boned hard. Her overly large breasts rock to and fro and slap against each other while still under her muscle tee.

After five minutes, Coach Cochran pulls out of Lena and lines his dickhead against Ciara's glistening black bush. He spanks her thick meaty ass as he slams his stiff cock inside her cunt in earnest, feeling her wet pink pussy swallowing his entire white member with each thrust.

"Oh, coach! Oh god! Oh yeah! Oh god!" Ciara moaned before burying her face in the bedding.

Just like the other two, Jerry gets a small sampler of Ciara's wet cunt before pulling out and lining his meat pole against the captain of the volleyball team's twat. He notices both Diana's inner thighs and hairless cunt beaming with moisture. He tells her, "Since you're the team captain Diana, I'm making you cum first." He slides his lustrous hard as steel member inside her juicy sex box and starts plowing hard and fast with the audible sound of his thick balls slapping wetly against her cock-filled pink slit. His hands manipulate the round full globes of her ass cheeks as they jiggle from the force of his thrusting. He fucks Diana hard doggy-style until she screams and cums, feeling her shuddering cunt wrap tight around his throbbing member, and continuous brainless moans escape from her mouth.

The other girls sat close together on the rumbling bed watching their horny volleyball coach pound their captain senselessly. Out of the blue, they begin to kiss, taking turns kissing one another before having a three-way tongue battle.

Watching them kiss, Jerry moans, "Aaaahhh shit," pulling his wet shaft out of Diana and cumming all over her full ass, making the score one and one. He brings his limp dick over to the three girls and they take turns sucking his cock back to life, tasting his cum and Diana's juices.

Afterward, he lays Ciara down and holds one of her legs against his hairy chest, and keeps the other spread across the bed as he plunges his stiff shaft between her meaty wet pussy lips. He slams into the black girl hard and watches her enormous breasts fly up and down her chest. He reaches down with one hand and goes back and forth in fondling her luscious mocha twin peaks, pinching and rubbing their thick nipples.

Meanwhile, Rachel had taken off Lena's muscle tee releasing her extremely large milky-white knockers with a heavy thump. They hang naturally from her petite chest ballooning out in massive teardrops crowned with pink areolas the size of Pillsbury cookies after baking in the oven and spiky chewy pink nipples.

"Oh my god, Lena. I love your huge boobies. I'm so jealous of them. The way they bounce when we play volleyball," Rachel cooed while cupping and massaging them, admiring the way her fingers sink into their soft flesh and then drags her tongue from nipple to nipple.

Coach Cochran watches Rachel lick and suck on Lena's humongous nerd knockers as he holds Ciara's legs apart by their ankles and rams the entire length of his pulsing member inside her fat throbbing cunt, pushing mocha beauty to her impending climax.

Ciara screams, "I'm CUMMING! Oh, SHIT! Fuck me hard white boy! HARDER! OH, GOD! Oh, COACH! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

After pounding Ciara to a powerful orgasm scoring a leading point, Jerry pulls out and goes over to Lena and Rachel waggling his hard and wet cock in their faces.

"Slap this between those big titties," he ordered Rachel.

The Japanese beauty grabs her coach's slimy cock and places it between Lena's ample mountains of pleasure. The busty nerdy teen wraps the milky white flesh of her enormous cans around his throbbing member and starts bouncing them up and down sending him into a moaning frenzy. Jerry feels his cock melting fast in the hot space between his young volleyball player's giant soft titties. He only lasts a matter of seconds before shooting a big wad of cum between her wobbling hooters tying the score 2 and 2.

He grunts, "Jesus Christ," panting heavily as his orgasm continues.

Lena moans, "Oh my goodness, coach. What a mess," looking down at the gooey puddle of jism dripping between her monster melons. His cock is still throbbing in his sticky mess of spunk.

A minute later, Lena is bouncing up and down her coach's rampant cock making her colossal geeky torpedoes fly all over the place and flop down hard against her chest. The hard bouncing begins to hurt her chest, so Lena falls forward pushing her milky missiles in her coach's face while continuing to stroke her wet teen cunt up and down his rampant meat.

Jerry can smell the scent of his dried semen in her sweat-glistening cleavage. His hands reach up and seize her juicy plump jugs so his mouth can suck and lick her sensitive spiked nipples. In between licking and sucking, Jerry teases Lena."Do you like this hard dick? Bouncing these huge ass nerdy titties around in your cute volleyball top, making guys cocks horny and hard, you little big-tittied tease. This is for all the hard dicks you left in your wake, Lena." He starts pushing his hips upwards, jackhammering his throbbing cock inside Lena's hot sticky womb and gropes her sweet bouncing ass. He smiles in bliss as both of her mammoth breasts bounce around the sides of his head.

Lena moans hysterically, "Ohhhhh, COACH! Ohhh, GOD! OHHHHH GOD!! YES!! OHHHHHHHHH GOD," with her eyes rolling into the back of her head and becoming immerse by her intense and powerful orgasm. Her cum bathes his cock and balls as he scores another point making it 3-2, but the combination of her colossal milk bags and tight teen sloppy wet pussy is too much for the coach and his cock starts twitching. He pulls out and cums all over her ass and his hand tying the score 3-3.