Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David hooks Nadine's shivering legs from behind her knees and bents them towards her insanely massive chest until her feet are above her head. His legs are in a split position as he resumes pounding her cunt with wild abandonment, filling her sloppy pink cavity with his entire throbbing meat. His thick scrotum pounds wetly against the outside of her bushy mound. Nadine's long incoherent moans are zombie-like as her pussy gets the hardest and deepest pounding she ever received.

"UUNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!" she deeply moaned, cumming hard.

David slows down his drilling and jabs her cum-leaking pussy with measured methodical thrusting while she's in mid-orgasm.

"Stand up, Karen. I want to fuck you from behind and make those huge titties flop."

David pulls out and helps Nadine off the bed. He stands behind her getting a better look at her flat mature ass before plunging his massive black cock inside her tender twat. He grabs her flabby arms pulling them back towards him, and pounds her vigorously, the entire length of his fat cock goes inside her creamy vagina each time.

A defeated Nadine cries out, "I can't.... I can't... I can't..." Her heavy jugs hung down like cow udders, swaying and flopping uncontrollably in all directions to David's horny delight.

"Oh fuck, Karen. Oh shit," David groaned feeling his huge swollen black dick twitching deep inside her stretched cunt and his balls ready to burst.

He withdraws from her slimy cunt and drops the old hag to her knees. Her manhandles her humongous mommy milkers that are too big even for his large hands and slides his long throbbing prick in between them. David drives his hips up, thrusting his cock through her elongated cleavage with savage joyous. Her monstrous L cups are so massive that the swollen head of his cock barely pokes through the top of the chasm of jelly soft cleavage during his relentless pounding. The semen in his rigid large ball sack is churning at an accelerating rate.

"Ohhhh, shit! Kareeeeen!!"

David removes his steel-hard member from her cleavage and unloads a few big strands of thick dick cream over Nadine's wide-eyed face and empties the rest of his gooey nut juice on top of her oversized dairy farms. After recouping some of his energy, David picks up his camera and places his head next to Nadine's cum-creamed face.

"Say cheese, Karen."

Busting on the Bus:

Amanda Somers lives her life like a hamster on a wheel. The 27-year-old wakes up, brushes her teeth, showers, goes to work at a shitty video game store, returns home, eat, hops on her gaming console for a couple of hours, reads one of her favorite books before bed, and then wakes up to do it all over again. She has a nonexistent social life and has yet to feel the touch of a man on her virgin body.

Amanda has a body that most men would find overwhelming. She's a 5'6 plus-sized girl pushing the scale over the two hundred pound mark with big thighs, big stomach, a bit of a chubby face, a large ass that's flat rather than pleasantly round, and one feature that garners her the most unwanted attention, her behemoth 38P cup breasts. They are larger than her stomach, protruding from her wide chest very noticeably even when wearing baggy shirts and sweaters. Her boobs are exceedingly heavy which causes significant sag to them when not wearing a custom-made bra but they are full and spherical rather than having the flat pancakes appearance.

On top of that, there are visible stretch marks where Amanda's gargantuan tits begin to hang from her chest, you can see traces of light-blue veins coursing through her humongous meat bags of flesh, her enormous areolas are barely visible being the same fair-skin tone as the rest of her thick body and her nipples are tiny and hardly grow even at the peak of arousal.

For years, Amanda's plump body has caused her much social anxiety and embarrassment and due to her antisocial manner, she only leaves her apartment for work. She orders groceries, personal items, books, and everything else she needs online.

One of the most interesting parts of Amanda's weeks going to and leaving work is the 45-minute bus ride. Her bus stop is the last one on route for 55-year-old Phil Danvers. He replaced the former driver who was a bitch of a woman. He has only been working her bus route for 4 weeks and Amanda already considers him the closest real friend she had. Her co-workers are perverted jerks and the people she chats with online during a video game session live in other states or countries.

Amanda used to sit in the back of the bus to avoid as much attention as possible and then one day Phil started rambling on about his day and upcoming plans for the week to try and start a conversation with Amanda since she is on his last bus route of the evening. He opened up to Amanda about being divorced twice, has no kids, is an army veteran, loves cooking, and loves golfing on the weekends.

Slowly over time, Amanda began to talk back and open up a little about her life and in a short couple of weeks, the bus ride has become her favorite part of her days. It also didn't take long for Amanda to develop a crush on Phil. She has had crushes before on guys she never had the guts to talk to, but with Phil it's different.

Some nights while reading, Amanda would start daydreaming about Phil. For a 55-year-old, he kept his body in great shape after leaving the military years ago thanks to yoga classes and being an active jogger. The longer Amanda thought about Phil, the moister her pussy became. She isn't a heavy watcher of porn but when the time came to masturbate on rare occasions, she would load one up on her personal computer and get herself off. Since Amanda has a crush on Phil, she envisioned their faces on the porn stars she's watching as she masturbates with her fingers.

"Yes, Phil! Harder! Oh my god, Phil! I love your cock! Ohhh my god!" were her last moans before her intense orgasm rocks her big jiggly body.

Her dirty fantasies about crushing her older bus driver's dirty blonde-haired head between her monster P cup tits while riding his dick have become more frequent. Amanda is puzzled about the situation as she didn't want to make things awkward between the two especially if he rejects her because he's not into big-boned women. After a week of masturbating to Phil, Amanda decided its best not to ruin their friendship by coming onto him.

Another long hamster wheel of a week has come and gone for Amanda. It's Friday evening and she's on the bus as Phil drops off his few remaining riders and it's just the two of them for the next 45 minutes.

Phil asks, "So Amanda. What are your big plans for the weekend, and please, tell me you have plans with a real-life boy and not one in those books you read," teasing.

Amanda chuckles and releasing a big sigh.

"The only boy who seems interested in me these days is Casper."

Phil raises an eyebrow and says, "Casper? That's an odd name for a guy. He must have gotten his ass kicked at school every day."

Amanda smiles and replies, "Casper is my dog."

"I knew that. I remember you telling me that," Phil backtracked and Amanda chuckles.

"So what about you? I mean, you're a good-looking older man to have been married twice. Can't catch a date on the weekends?"

"Well as you know I've been divorced from my second wife now for over a year. I have been on dates here and there, finding dates on sites like Tinder and matchmaking. Nothing sticks. I did have a date set up for this weekend but she bailed last minute by telling me she's going back to her ex-boyfriend."

Amanda becomes sympathetic. "Wow. I'm sorry to hear that..."

Phil replies, "Nah, don't be. She's not my type of woman. I like a woman with meat on their bones. She's skinner than the bone from my streak I had earlier. I like thick women. They make for great cuddling afterward."

Amanda can't believe what she just heard. The bus driver she has a crush on and fantasizes about likes big women. She's not exactly sure what to do with that information after already saying she isn't going to ruin their friendship by pursuing a sexual relationship, but now the circumstances have changed in her favor.

"It's all good though. I got an old army buddy wanting to catch up on old times coming into town this weekend," said Phil.

As the bus comes to a stop at a red light, Amanda makes the boldest move she ever made in her life and grabs Phil's crotch, catching him by surprise.

"HEY Amanda! What's going on?!" is his reaction feeling Amanda fishing for his dick. "Amanda?! What are you doing?"

Amanda successfully pulls out his small dick and gives him an aggressive handjob, tugging his soft cock up and down as if she's trying to rid it off his crotch.

"Oh, Amanda! Take it easy. My penis is attached to me," Phil moaned as the light turns green.

Cars are honking at Phil to move the bus. He snaps from his gaze and speeds off fast nearly missing the green light and upsetting all the cars that have to wait for the light to turn green again.

"Sorry, Mr. Danvers. I'd never gave anyone a handjob before. Just watched a couple of videos," she apologized, slowing down her jerking method and feeling his dick hardening from her efforts.

"I think we're a little past being formal Amanda and we can't do this... while I'm driving. Let me find somewhere to park."

Trying to find a place to be alone inside a big transportation bus isn't going to be easy, Phil thought, but then he remembers seeing an old abandoned junkyard not too far with a nice cover to hide a bus.

Amanda continues to toy with his hard dick as he pulls into the abandoned junkyard and parks the bus behind a large pile of compacted cars.

"You said that you've never given a handjob before? So does that mean you're a virgin?" Phil asked, as his 6'0 body stands from the driver's seat and begins undressing.

Amanda confesses, "Yes, I'm a virgin. Men either make fun of me because of my size or just want a quick fuck. You're not like any of those guys, so I hope you don't mind being my first."

Phil is down to his boxers with his rock-hard 7-inch dick jutting through the slit.

"Of course I don't mind, Amanda. I'll give you the fucking your body deserves starting with those massive knockers of yours," he said beaming with glee, grabbing the hem of her hooded shirt and lifting it over her head. He had only seen Amanda wearing hooded shirts, sweaters, and jackets during his tenure as a bus driver but he could tell by the outline that she's insanely stacked. "Wow! You should not hide these," he added, mauling her heavy fat melons over her baggy black t-shirt.

Amanda lifts the shapeless black t-shirt over her head exposing a large tank top. Her bra is outlined through her tank top as she takes that off exposing the biggest purple-colored bra Phil has ever seen and her big belly that slightly overlaps her waistline.

"Oh shit! That is one enormous bra. Would have made for one hell of a catapult to launch grenades at the enemies," he joked.

Amanda chuckles while unlatching the multiple set of hooks keeping the giant granny bra at bay. Once all the hooks are undone, she slides the thick bra straps off her shoulders and the massive contraption drops to her feet exposing her gargantuan pendulous melons.

"Holy mother of grail... The most awesomeness pair of titties I've ever seen," said a flabbergasted Phil, lifting one of Amanda's oversized udders and bouncing the heavy pound of flesh in his hand. "Damn. This breast is so heavy and massive. I might need two hands to hold."

Using two hands to hold one of Amanda's monstrous plump titties, Phil bends his head and licks circles around her barely visible wide areola and small nipple before taking the nipple between his lips and sucking like a newborn baby.

Amanda moans loudly having always fantasized about a man wrapping his lips around her nipples, not afraid to be smothered by her colossal rack. She can feel Phil's face push against the soft fatty tissue of her giant tit as he sucks and slurps on her nipple. She reaches down and strokes his hard erection, feeling a small discharge of his man goo.

After spending several minutes slobbering down on her first breast, Phil switches to the other one, giving it the same oral treatment of licking, sucking, slurping using his tongue and mouth while his hands squeeze and massage the humongous orbs of hanging flesh.

After several minutes, Phil's jaw aches from intense sucking, so he buries his head between her skull-crushing mounds, frantically shaking and rubbing his face against their spongy softness making Amanda blush and giggle. His head feels like being trapped between two massive loads of soft bread. Each one of her weighty bosoms is larger than his head which made his cock harder. Amanda's crotch is beaming with her juices, having never been so horny in her life just from Phil manhandling her breasts.

"I've always wanted to stick my face between a pair of tits and yours are by far the biggest," Phil confessed, pulling his head from her elongated cleavage and begins wildly kissing and licking any part of her pendulous milk bags. "And now I want to stick something else between them, so lay back and enjoy."

Not the cleanest floor, but Amanda lies on the ground causing her massive plump tits to part off her chest. She uses every part of her thick arms to gather her breasts back to her chest as Phil straddles her big midsection and lays his throbbing hard pole between them. Together they bury his entire member with her P cup mounds.

Phil moans, "My God," just from the feeling of his cock buried between the 27-year-old's hangers. He begins pumping his hips, sliding his rock-hard manhood through the warmth of her moist cleavage.

"Oh my god, these fucking tits. Oh god," Phil cried, relishing the tit-fuck and not sure how much longer he can last between the largest pair of breasts he ever had the pleasure of fucking. Both of his exes are big women but didn't have enough titty to fuck. "My cock feels like its trap between two enormous balloons made of pudding. Oh my god, I wanna cum!"

Amanda locks her fingers together as her arms try to maintain strong control of her wobbling funbags as her bus driver rapidly pumps his dick in and out of her cleavage. The tops of her mammoth knockers thump against the bottom of her double chin each time Phil thrust his hard dick upwards. Amanda can feel the heat of his boner throbbing between her fat melons. She has watched videos of men titty-fucking women with large breasts and now here she is lying on her back receiving the same treatment but with a dick hardly able to penetrate through her cleavage.

Phil groans, "Aaaahhh, shit, I'm cumming," as his entire body quakes from a powerful orgasm and blows a mighty load of his milky semen inside her elongated cleavage. Her titties are so big that none of his jism leaked from her cleavage.

Amanda longingly begs, "Fuck me, Phil. Make me feel like a woman."

Phil climbs off his large companion and helps her remove her large white panties. He kisses down her big belly until his face is leveled at her fat clean-shaven pussy that's glistening from maximum arousal. He starts licking the meaty outer flaps of her labia sending immense chills through her big-boned body.

"Yes Phil! Oh yes! Lick my pussy! Ahhh yes!"

He increases the speed of his licking torture, moving up and down the pink sloppy wet slit of her tight twat before slithering his tongue inside. He laps all around the inside of her sticky pinkness and then leeches his hungry lips onto her clitoris, sucking mercilessly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" Amanda moaned on the verge of her first orgasm as her toes curl and back arched, pushing her meaty cunt into her bus driver's face.

Phil feverishly eats Amanda's drenched pussy and moves his hands up, grabbing an overwhelming handful of her giant hanging jugs. He twists and pulls on her erected nipples adding more stimulation circulating through her body.

Amanda screeches, "Phil! Oh God! Oh my god! Oh my god!!" grabbing onto the seat cushions of the bus as her thick body shudders from her massive orgasm. "Ooohhhhhhh goddddd!!"

Phil removes his face from her drippy twitching snatch, grabs his rising hard-on, and shoves his shaft inside. Their bellies smack together as Phil steadily drills the entire length of his rampant man meat between her cum-gushing cunt lips. He gathers her humongous P cup udders of flesh towards the center of her chest and starts sucking each little bud in turns causing Amanda's high-pitch horny moans to become more loud and intense.

Amanda lifts her beefy legs in the air as she feels Phil pushing his stiff meat pole more aggressively inside her. She can feel her fat virgin pussy shaping and clamping over his throbbing boner, trying to milk it for all it's worth. This is the moment she has been fantasizing about these last couple of weeks. She's finally losing her virginity, getting her cherry popped by a decent man who loves big women.

"Ohhhh... aahhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh... Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" she moans, wave after wave of intense orgasms surging through her shuddering thick body as Phil repeatedly slams his cock balls-deep inside her sloppy wet pink sex. "OH MY GOD! OH PHIL! OH MY GOD! PHIL! OH YES! PHIL! OOOHHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!"

"Damn baby, you cumming," Phil noticed, pulling his wet member out of her creamy sex box and watches her cum leak out from between the fatty flaps.

After her orgasm subsides, Phil helps Amanda to her feet and walks her to the back of the bus where there's a long seat. He lies down and she climbs all of her two hundred pounds plus frame on top of him. Her giant breasts hang down for Phil to play with as she slides her soaking wet twat over his cock. Amanda starts grinding her fat snatch on his tool, remembering what a woman did in one of the porn videos she watched.

Phil releases her fat udders and grabs onto her wobbling belly, squeezing and massaging the fat as if it's the third titty. Amanda feels embarrassed but can see the look of enjoyment on Phil's face as he molests her belly fat.

He moans, "Ohhh yeah, Amanda. You have a sexy fat stomach. Oh yeah. And those enormous breasts, hmmm," releasing her stomach and bringing all of her body weight on top of him.

He relishes in the feeling of her gigantic soft boobs and big stomach smothering his torso as he begins plowing his turgid manhood inside her, bottoming out her deflowered drippy snatch. His hands grab onto her large behind, squeezing the jiggling flesh of her cheeks as he pounds her hard and mercilessly. Her sloppy wet pussy begins spamming and clenching tight over his throbbing thrusting member.

"OH YESSSS! OHHH, GOD! OH PHIL! YESSS! OHHH, GOD!" Amanda moaned as she cums hard like a speeding Mack truck. Her entire chubby frame quakes on top of Phil and he basks in the sensation with his impending orgasm looming.

After Amanda's intense orgasm passes, Phil has her back on her shaky feet, bent down towards the seat with one foot planted on the seat cushion and her fat pussy spread open, glistening from her extreme wetness. He pushes his rampant cock between her meaty virginal lips and starts pounding the living daylights out of her. He squeezes her big hips, feeding her soggy pussy the entire length of his throbbing prick with hardboiled ball sack slamming wetly against her pink dippy slit.

Amanda's big belly jiggles copiously as her humongous breasts sway from side to side hanging like a pair of cow udders from her chest from Phil's persistent slamming into her big fleshy backside with tremendous force. She cums, moaning and whimpering loudly from his piston-like thrusting.

Making an ugly orgasmic face, Phil moans, "Oh, Amanda. I'm so close... Oh shit, oh shit! Here I come!"

Wincing and groaning, Phil pulls his hard dick out and turns Amanda around. Having her sit down on the seat cradling her gigantic soft udders of flesh in her arms, Phil unloads thick ropes of the biggest nut juice his balls could mutter all over her fat titties, glazing them with his cream like donuts.