Fresh Meat Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina watches from a chair in the corner of her bedroom, rubbing her arching pussy that is itching for another round of Judd's cock.

"Don't let that dick control you, honey. You take charge. Show that filthy bastard whose boss," Gina shouted words of encouragement.

Judd wraps his arms around McKenna, flatting her massive sweaty knockers against his chest and bringing her face close to his so his bad breath breathes heavily in her face. He gives the young teen a sloppy long kiss, sliding his nasty tongue inside her mouth and she did the same. The two play tonsil hockey as his dark tanned dick rams mercilessly inside her juicy stretched vagina.

After a few minutes, the fat maintenance man rolls over so he's on top of McKenna, pushing his large belly and chest into her curvaceous young figure, and begins to jackhammer the top-heavy teen into her mother's bed making her scream wildly. The same rocking bed her mother shared with random guys she fucked just to make a few bucks.

McKenna's toes curl in her sweaty socks as Judd slows down his pace, fucking her tight creamy pussy with slow steady drills, pulling out far enough with the swollen knob of his dick still lodged between the moist lips of her sex box. The horny fat slob gathers and manipulates the flesh of the voluptuous teen knockers with his large sticky paws and slobbers all over them, sucking and slurping on her erected pointy nipples, hoping milk will pour out of them.

McKenna cries, "Aaaaagghhh! Ohhhh god! Oh my god, Oh my god, ohhhhhhh god," breathing heavy and squirming underneath the dominant big sweaty man.

As another massive orgasm surges through McKenna's body, Judd hooks her legs and pushes them upwards until her feet reach over her head and starts feverishly pumping his cock inside her cum-gushing pink hole with his cum-filled scrotum smacking wet against her plump ass.

A few minutes later, Judd has McKenna on her hands and knees pounding her viciously from behind. The bed trembles hard with the headboard slamming against the wall with loud thuds mixing with Judd's primal groans and the top-heavy teen's loud and intense horny moans. His chubby paws reach under and fondle her prodigious swinging teen udders as both of their sweaty bodies shudder from the profound fucking. McKenna cums first and Judd knows he is next.

"You think your cow titties are fucking huge now, just wait until your pregnant, ughhhhhhhh!" With one final push, Judd plunges his violently twitching cock balls-deep inside McKenna's sloppy wet sex box and releases every sticky ounce of his hot nasty cum inside her as he did her mother. "Ohhhhh fuck!"

After their terrible encounter with the maintenance man, Gina used her first big paycheck to buy a house across town for her and McKenna. However, 8 months later, the two returned to their old apartment building and confronted Judd with their massive pregnant bellies and humongous breasts just like his 7 other tenants...

Karen:

"Excuse me... Why are you taking pictures of my house?"

A 51-year-old white woman wearing a large beige moo-moo, fuzzy slippers, and headband walks out onto her terrace to confront the well-dressed young black photographer.

"Sorry, ma'am. Didn't mean to disturb you. My name is David Justice. I'm doing an article in a magazine about beautiful neighborhoods and this area happens to be on my list. And you have a nice home with a lovely terrace," the photographer replied taking another quick snapshot.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"You were in the shot, my bad." He rolled his eyes and continues taking pictures.

"Can you delete the photo?"

"It's just a picture, ma'am. No harm, no foul."

"But it's a picture of me and my house. Please delete the damn photos," the old woman burst out with an angry tone.

"Calm down, ma'am. It's just a picture. No need to blow a fuse."

The upset white woman steps off her terrace and approaches David shouting, "I want those goddamn pictures deleted now, you hoodlum."

The 6'2 clean-shaven muscular black man is taken aback by the old white woman, but not by her foul attitude. As she points her finger and spouts angrily towards David, he notices heavy shifting movements under her large moo-moo. He concludes that the old broad has an extremely enormous pair of breasts and they are moving fluidly indicating she isn't wearing a bra. David initially thought she was fat but the cumbersome weight of her tits has them sagging around her stomach, keeping their watermelon-sized shape in the process. He feels a familiar stir in his crotch as he watches her giant heavy tits sway to and fro.

"HEY, HOODLUM! Are you listening to me? Are you deaf? Are all you people deaf?" she shouted out.

David asks, "Ma'am. What is your name?"

"What?! My name? Why do you need to know my name? This isn't a social visit. I don't know you and I don't want to get to know you. You're a thug. You're a no-good hoodlum in the wrong part of the neighborhood. Ain't none of your kind around here," she angrily spated.

"Fine. I'll just keep taking pictures until you tell me your name," David said and processes to go about his business.

The old white woman goes on an angry tirade, "Hey! Stop that! I told you to stop taking pictures of me and my house. Do I need to call the police? You are trespassing on my property. Get off my property at once!"

David stops talking pictures and responds, "And what do you think they'll say or do? Arrest my black ass? Take me to jail? I'm not even on your property first off. Secondly, I am just a black man doing my paid job, not hurting or harming anyone. I've been up and down these streets all morning and yet, you're the only one with a problem and complaining. So go ahead and make both of our lives complicated by calling the police. They won't do nothing but laugh at your silly ass," he finished by taking another photo of her. David is aware that his dick will need to come out for some air soon as the rate it's growing from the old woman's behemoth knockers swinging recklessly about due to her anger. He adds, "You're very photo genetic."

Not impressed or flattered by his compliment, the old woman decides to reveal her name but with a catch.

"If I tell you my name, will you please delete all the pictures of me and my house and just leave?"

David puts his camera down. "I'll consider it."

The old woman lets out a big sigh. "My name is Nadine."

"Nadine what?" David followed up.

"Nadine Bradshaw."

Her name sounds familiar and it soon hit David.

"Are you Congressman John Bradshaw's wife?"

Nadine has a stunned look on her face.

"Yes. I am Congressman John Bradshaw's wife and if you don't leave now, I will have him call your employer and have you fired," she threatened.

David laughs off her threat.

"What so funny, hoodlum?"

"First off, your racist husband isn't going to do shit and secondly, neither are you if you don't want these embarrassing photos getting on the internet. Even if I lose my job, these photos are my property."

Nadine balls up her fist and irately stomps her feet. David watches her humongous udders of flesh shift from side to side.

"Okay... I see what this is. This is shakedown, huh? I'm married to a rich white congressman and you want some money. I guess you left your ski mask at home? How much do you want for the photos or to delete them permanently?" she tried to bargain.

David looks the old woman up and down. Aside from her ginormous floppy milk bags, the light-ginger-haired broad isn't a bad looker. She currently has no makeup on with a terrible case of crow's feet under her eyes and wearing a ridiculous moo-moo with orange socks inside a pair of fuzzy slippers. She is far from the elegant wife of a congressman he remembers seeing posing for the press.

"I don't have all day, um, what is your name? Jerome? Tyrone?"

"I told you. My name is David."

"Well, you look more like a Jerome."

David takes another picture of her after that stereotypical remake.

"HEY! I said name your price?"

David approaches the chesty white woman with an insatiable appetite in his dark brown eyes and gets close enough to smell the coffee on her breath.

"I don't want your filthy rich white racist money, Mrs. Bradshaw. I want what you're packing underneath this moo-moo," he suggested and brushes the back of his hand against one of her pendulous udders.

Nadine is quickly upset. "Hey, hey, now! You stop that! I'm not some whore from the hood that you can have your way with anytime you want. My body is off-limits. Leave now before I call my son. He's a police officer. He'll arrest you and send your ass back to jail," she shouted.

David laughs while continuing to lightly brush his hands over her moo-moo concealed ample milkers.

"What if I'd been to jail before, is it wise to upset me? Don't you think it would be wise to cooperate with a former convict so you don't get hurt? I'm standing at arm's length and I can hear your heartbeat rising and sweat rolling down your face which means you are in fear of me. So why don't you behave like they instruct all helpless white women when they are around big scary black men," David spoke softly calling her buff.

Nadine complies, "Okay, okay. What do you want?"

David steps closer to Nadine, close enough to where the tips of her watermelon-sized funbags press against his strong abdomen.

"I told you, ma'am. I want to see what's under your moo-moo," he reiterated in a threatening tone, wildly different than his normal choir boy tone.

"Not out here. Not in front of my neighbors," she said shook.

A frightened and paranoid Nadine looks around to see if any of her neighbors are being nosy then leads David into her big house through a side door.

"Please don't hurt me," Nadine pleaded after David closes the door.

He replies, "I'm not going to hurt you... in the way that you're thinking. Now just be a good girl and take me to your bedroom."

Nadine makes her way upstairs with the black photographer. All her thickness is definitely in her chest, he thought while trying to make out her ass under her oversized moo-moo. The large house had quite a lot of spare bedrooms and bathrooms, but at the end of the hall is the master bedroom where Nadine shares with her congressman husband.

"You have a very beautiful house, Nadine. Maybe next time you can give me a proper tour?" he complimented and continues, "I want to take some pictures of you without the moo-moo, so take it off."

Nadine's bright-green eyes look wider than a deer caught in highlights as she slowly unbuttons her large moo-moo. Creamy white cleavage a mile long is exposed as the moo-moo leisurely comes undone. After her moo-moo is completely unbuttoned, Nadine pulls it apart and it falls on the ground leaving her only in a pair of big panties and orange socks inside her fuzzy slippers.

"My God, Mrs. Bradshaw! I knew you were well-endowed seeing you wear those tight-fitting dresses at charity events, but I had no idea you were this well-endowed," David gasped, his cock painfully filling the crotch of his dress slacks catching Nadine's attention.

The pale skin on her face turns beet red as the 51-year-old stands topless in front of another man for the first time since 25 years of marriage. Her breasts weren't enormous and pendulous back then. Having two children blew her chest to an astonishing monster-sized L cup the size of watermelons with large oval-shaped pink areolas and bright-pink eraser-like nipples.

"Well, I have to have them strapped down so they don't take the attention away from my husband," she explained.

David begins taking pictures of Nadine's mammoth meaty knockers as they hung floppy from her chest, still full near her waistline and dominating her 5'5 torso.

He groans, "My God, Nadine. You have the biggest lovely breasts I'd ever seen and they are making my cock hard."

David suddenly stops taking pictures and takes off his tight cotton shirt revealing his chisel big chest, and hard abs. A blushing Nadine stares as the photographer is down to wearing a pair of navy-blue briefs with a massive tent. "You're not the only one packing something large," he added, teasing and resumes taking pictures.

"Oh my god... This isn't right. This isn't right at all," a guilt-ridden Nadine snaps out of her trance, returning to reality, and continues, "I'm a happily married woman with 2 adult children. I'm a fundraiser operator. I can't be involved in such lewd acts of betrayal." She folds her arms against her chest in a failed attempt to hide her mountainous mounds.

David shakes his head."It's a little too late for that, Mrs. Bradshaw. I was just minding my own business, doing my job and then you made a big fuss about it. You have a strange black man in your house, standing in your sacred bedroom in just his briefs taking pictures of your more than generous breasts. Now if you don't want these pictures ending up on the internet creating a big scandal for you and your congressman husband then come over here and suck my dick."

"That wasn't what we agreed to. I have never and will never put a male's penis in my mouth," Nadine angrily stated.

The black photographer threatens, "You will do as you are told. All it takes is a few seconds and these photos will be uploaded onto the internet where your husband, your children, and the whole community can see them. Now get on our knees, crawl over here and suck my black cock, Karen."

Nadine hesitates for a few seconds before lowering to her knees. With humiliation on her face, she crawls over to David with her oversized floppy udders of flesh swaying to and fro across the bedroom carpet. Reaching David, Nadine looks at his fully erected cock extending enormously in front of her still in his briefs. Now on her knees, Nadine grabs the hem of his navy briefs and pulls them down revealing his tan-lined lower region and rock-hard enormous black cock with a thick pair of huge balls attached underneath. His dick is easy twice the size of her husband's.

"OH MY GOD you have such an ugly-looking penis and it smells foul," Nadine reactions to seeing the biggest dick she'd ever seen, her first black one.

"What's inside tastes better," David said while removing his briefs and inadvertently dick slaps Nadine in her sour-puss face. "Now grab it and stick it between those crusty lips."

Nadine grabs his big dick, barely able to enclose her fingers around the thickness, and sticks her tongue giving the enlarged mushroom head a soft lick.

"Taste and smells disgusting," she responded to her first taste of a man's penis before engulfing the swollen head between her lips and begins sucking on her first dick.

David takes his camera that's still hanging around his neck and snaps a few pictures of the married white woman sliding her peach-colored lips up and down his enormous dark man meat. He feels her teeth starting to bite his massive flesh wood.

"Don't use your teeth. Easy smooth strokes with those pretty lips. Hmmm, just like that. With some practice, you'll be natural at sucking dick."

Nadine moans her displeasure with her mouthful of his chocolate-hard shaft, feeling the dickhead pushing against the inside of her cheek as her mouth slides up and down leaving strands of saliva dripping down onto her humongous swaying titties.

David instructs, "Suck on my balls with my cock rests on your face."

Doing as she's told, Nadine starts sucking his plum-sized balls, one after another with his giant horse cock laying across her face. David takes a few pictures, groaning from his large balls being sucked.

After several minutes of a lukewarm blowjob, David pulls his throbbing prick out of her mouth and cock-slaps her in the face a few times.

"Not bad, Karen, not bad."

"My name is not Karen," she replied, teary-eyed with drool leaking from the sides of her mouth.

"You Karen today and I can't wait to fuck Karen's huge titties," he announced, reaching down and scooping the monstrous soft flesh with his large hands, squeezing and pawing as the flesh overflows his palms. "Fuck these bitches are heavy. Who needs a gym when I can curl these bitches?"

Nadine moans, "No one has ever ravaged my breasts in such a lewd way before."

Holding her gigantic milky-white melons against his massive black man meat, David plunges his rock-hard shaft inside her cleavage and aggressively fucks her whopping L cups. Her anomalous milk bags are so massive, it's hard to keep a steady grip on them with just his hands alone.

"Squeeze your tits together using your forearms to keep them steady so I can give them a nice proper fucking," David ordered, losing his grasp on her titanic jugs as his hands and cock ravages them.

Nadine squeezes tumultuous wobbling pillows together with her forearms for David's pistoning hard manhood.

"I've never had this done to me before... I can't believe your black penis is the first between my breasts," Nadine moaned while looking at David observing the gaze of contentment on his face. He takes a few pictures of his black long schlong rapidly plowing between her prodigious globes of mammary flesh.

"Ahhh fuck! Goddamn these big titties feel fucking good around my dick but I don't want to cum yet," grunted David, begrudgingly pulling his hard dick from between the smooth crayon of her cleavage and continues, "Let's get you on that bed and those panties off."

A few minutes later, the 51-year-old white wife of a congressman is down to her orange socks and lying on her bed with her immense breasts divided to her sides and legs spread, exposing the thick unkempt moist bush that covered her pussy.

"This is so embarrassing..." a blushing Nadine gasped, covering her flushed face with her hands.

David takes a few pictures before crouching down and bending over to play with her pussy. He gets a whiff of the clam chowder odor emitting from her hairy cunt as he slides two fingers between the sensitive thick lips. He pushes his fingers far in deep, rapidly repeating the process making her body squirm and banshee-like screams that anyone in the house could hear. Luckily it's Saturday and the entire staff has the day off.

Nadine screeches, "OHHHH MY GOD! Argggghhhhh! What are you doing to me?!?!? OHHHHH GOD! My husband, never...!" Her words turn into one long incoherent moan as her back arched and her juicy pussy violently vibrates and liquids squirt out towards David.

David keeps his fingers rapidly plowing between her sloppy wet pussy lips as his mouth moves in, licking and twirling his tongue on her clitoris. Her wild horny moans and white woman cries intensify as he licks, sucks, and nibble on her fat little clit. Her writhing 51-year-old body is in overdrive causing her hips to lift and push her full drenched cunt in David's face.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, you bastard. Oh my god. Oh my god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As Nadine's second massive orgasm rips through her body, David gets to his knees, mounting her, and lines his enormous 9-inch thick slab of hardening cockmeat against her convulsing slick pussy entrance. He slides nearly the entire length of shaft between Nadine's sticky cunt lips, stretching her mature wet pussy in ways she never imagined, and begins fucking her with steady deep strokes. Her moans instantly become loud and intense and she quickly cums just from a few strokes of his cock.

David wraps his large black hands around Nadine's throat, lightly choking her as he feverishly slams his rampant meat inside her cum-dripping snatch.

"How do you like this big black cock, Karen huh?"

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"What if your adult children walk in and see their mother being pounded by a huge black dick?"

"Uuunnggghhhhhhhh!!"

"Is your officer son going to arrest me for giving his mom what she deserves?"

"Oohhoooohooohhhhh!"