Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah giggled, thanking Carly and saying goodbye. She gathered her things from the pool chair and headed up to her room to change. Stepping into the closet, she selected a simple white t-shirt and jeans, something plain to show Carly she was down to Earth. Wearing anything more elaborate would be showing off to a woman who knew clothes and fashion much more than Leah ever would.

She gave herself one last look in the mirror. She felt like she looked hot, but that she could use an accessory, like a purse, or—

Leah gasped when she saw the watch sitting on her dresser. The smart watch, given to her by her father and Bradley that morning! Bradley had invited her to dinner, and with the photo shoot, she wouldn't be able to make it.

She whipped out her phone and texted Bradley. "So sorry I'm feeling sick," she lied to her boyfriend's handsome father, "We'll have to do dinner another time." She kicked herself a little, imagining the fine night she could have had with Bradley at whatever exclusive restaurant she would bring him to. She would look so good wrapped around the arm of such a strapping handsome man like him...

She snapped out of her daydream about Drew's father and checked the time. She grabbed the smart watch from the dresser, hoping that her beta tech would impress Carly just a little. She raced down to the Porsche and slid comfortably into the driver seat. Off she went.

The gate to Derrick Studios was covered in thick shrubs. She pulled into the parking lot and looked around. The campus was full of subsidized artist studios, with some of the biggest names in painting, movies, sculpture, photography, and fashion calling Derrick their home.

Running from office to office were artist types, hipsters in tight jeans and women with bleach blue hair. Leah looked at herself in the car mirror and wondered if she would fit in. She knew that she looked like a rich princess, which was true. At least she was hot.

She wandered through the outdoor campus looking for Studio 29K. A girl carrying an armful of tiny hotel soaps nearly ran her over as she raced down a corridor. Finally, Leah located the studio, and knocked on the door.

Out popped Carly Ling, her elegant black hair straightened over her shoulders. She was wearing a bright pink crop top that showed off her tan and tight midriff. Her black shorts were frayed at the bottom, and riding up her curvy ass. Carly was a fine woman.

She hugged Leah hello and ushered her in. Leah had expected this to be just Carly and her, but instead she found a huge crowd of people. Designers, makeup assistants, executives supervising the use of the company funds, and other models raced around the studio getting everything in place. Carly had mentioned this was a corporate shoot, but somehow Leah hadn't anticipated the scale.

"We'll need you to strip," Carly ordered, and Leah looked for a changing room.

"Just do it here, please," Carly said, getting distracted as a man with a clipboard rushed towards her to get her to sign something.

Leah looked around at the room of strangers. This was she fashion world, it seemed, nothing out of the ordinary in a thin white model stripping off her clothes in a crowded place.

Leah stepped out of her jeans and shook the shirt off her head. She reached to take off the watch, but Carly stopped her.

"Love the watch," she said, "Leave it on." Leah felt a rush of gratitude in her heart that she had made an impression on the fashionable Carly Ling.

"Follow me," Carly said, and Leah walked nude through the studio. People bumped into her, and Leah felt a surprising rush as she marched naked among the room of clothed professionals. Her body looked good, so she flaunted it, enjoying the feeling of many strange eyes running her body over in their minds.

An assistant leaped over to Carly and handed her a gray box.

"Here you go," Carly said, giving the box to Leah, "Your first outfit."

Excitedly, Leah reached inside. The room was cold, and Leah's bright nipples were hard.

The top was a gray bandeau bra, a single piece of fabric that wrapped around Leah's chest. She slipped it over her head and was amazed at how comfortable it was, like silk wrapped tight against her skin. She looked down and nearly gasped at how much cleavage the bandeau created, all while feeling supportive and comfortable for her sizable tits.

Also in the box was a pair of gray stretchy shorts, sort of like spandex. She slipped them on, and was not surprised to find they were as comfortable as the bra. It was when she reached down to smooth out the wrinkles that she was truly surprised. The fabric had conformed to her body like her very own skin: her ass jiggled and moved like she was completely nude.

"Pretty amazing, huh?" Carly said, stepping back proudly, "I helped invent the material myself, as well as do the designs. It's comfortable, and great for working out, but it remains sexy as fuck. Let me tell you, you look stunningly hot right now."

An assistant brought Leah a full length mirror. Carly was right, Leah looked like she was completely nude, but with uplifted breasts and an ass that defied gravity. Her tight abs and thighs shimmered against the light bouncing off the metallic gray outfit. She looked like a sexy space alien, or a fitness instructor from the future who would make you spurt halfway through the workout.

Two lean hipster men came up to help prep Leah. One had powder for her face, the other a hair straightener. At first, she assumed they were gay because they were men in fashion, but as they worked on her, she could hear the quickening of their breath as they oggled her body. She grinned to herself, a little impressed at the effect she was having on these man-bunned boys.

A third hipster came up with a jar of shiny oil, and began to lather it all over Leah's exposed flesh. Soon, her legs and stomach shone in the bright studio lights, and her cleavage glistened with the oil the skinny hands rubbed onto it. The three men were clearly aroused, especially as Leah began to be transformed into a shimmering model in front of them.

"Thank you boys," she said confidently, blowing them a kiss. She wouldn't have been surprised to see cum dripping down their skinny jeans after that!

The well-oiled Leah stepped up towards a stage where Carly directed her. The stage was covered in a dark black fabric, and bright lights shone off the ceiling down to the platform.

"Alright, places everyone!" Carly shouted, as the director of the photoshoot. "Time to get started."

Chapter 36: How to Sell Underwear

Leah sparkled on stage under the bright lights. She looked at her reflection in the camera lenses pointing at her, and felt a surge of confidence in the sexy woman who glanced back.

"Alright, Leah, this is your first time modeling but I suspect you'll be a natural," Carly said, "Most models are too staged and forced anyway. We need a rush of hot young talent, just like you, Leah."

"Thank you," Leah said, blushing, "Let me know what I should do."

"Why don't we start with the treadmill," Carly said, and two bulky hipster women rushed onto stage carrying a treadmill.

"Just start running," Carly said, and Leah thought that sounded easy.

The shutters snapped, capturing Leah as she ran. After a few minutes, under the bright light, Leah began to sweat. The shutters clicked quickly, capturing every bead dripping down her shoulders, her neck, her cleavage.

"You're doing great Leah," Carly said, moving photographers to different sides and helping direct their lenses, "Keep running."

Leah continued, enjoying the usual rush of endorphins as the shutters clicked around her.

"Can we get Leah with the others?" Carly asked. Leah didn't know what she meant, but soon two more treadmills were placed next to her, and two more models jumped on stage. A beautiful blonde wearing an identical outfit to Leah in orange pink, and a stunning thick black haired girl in playful blue.

Leah ran alongside the women as the photographers did their work.

The three sweaty girls raced along breezily. Carly moaned and cried how good the photos looked, praising them and their fit bodies in the clothes.

"Let's take a break," Carly called, and assistants came and brought everyone a bottle of water.

Leah thirstily drank down the bottle, feeling good but hot under the bright lights. The crew cleared the treadmill, and the same horny hipsters came to wipe the sweat off of Leah's face and body.

"Make sure you get my thighs," Leah said to them, who teasingly opened her legs and presented her thighs to the boys. She could feel the repressed semen pumping in their veins.

Carly came over next to a large man in a suit. He was probably around Bradley's age, but short with a big fat gut.

"Leah, this is the studio executive in charge of producing my fashion line," Carly said, and he leaned forward and lecherously shook Leah's hand.

"We're very pleased with your work so far tonight," he told her, "Initially, we had taken this as a trial run because Carly had said you had the exact right look for the new line of clothes. But, I mean it when we say we are pleased. I think you are going to be a smash hit."

"Thank you," Leah said, bowing slightly in her lingerie as the team behind the executive shook their heads.

"Let's get some photos with the men," the executive told Carly, "And then I'll present the results to the Board."

"Excellent!" Carly said excitedly, clapping her dainty hands together.

The executive tapped an email away on his phone and Carly summoned the hipster boys.

"Get the top off her, boys," Carly ordered, and the three greedy sets of hands tugged and pulled off Leah's bra until her bare tits were back exposed.

"We have a couple of other models we want you to pose with," Carly announced, "But you'll only need your bottoms on for this. I hope that's okay."

"Yeah," Leah said, nodding. The executive had looked up from his Blackberry and was eyeing Leah's hard pink nipples.

"Lead the way, boys," Leah declared to the desperate skinny hipsters, who tripped over each other to show Leah back towards the stage.

The stage was set up to look like a backyard, with fake grass, a bright red circular barbecue, and lawn chairs strewn about. Carly handed Leah a pair of shades, and told her to pose on the lawn chair like she was sunbathing.

"Easy enough," Leah said, letting the bright lights imitate the sun on her bare breasts.

"Alright, now bring them on," Carly declared. Out from the side, three bulking black men marched onto the stage. They were all ripped athletic men with shiny white teeth, dressed in nothing but similar shiny gray shorts that Leah had on. Carly's line of clothes, for men.

Leah's mouth began to water when she glanced down at them.

It had been some time since she had been on campus. Here in her home town, most people were white, and so she had almost forgotten about that magnificence feature that so many black men were packing.

Long, semi-hard bulges danced around Leah's head like a cartoon who had hit their head. She was mesmerized by the sight of these male models parading on stage, their manhoods on display in Carly's form fitting design.

"Wow," Leah couldn't help but say. She shot a glance to the skinny hipster white boys who were equally intimidated by the superior men as she was.

"Let's get them crowded around Leah," Carly ordered, their dark flesh radiating light onto her white body.

The shutter clicked away. More and more pictures of topless Leah and the bulges throbbing next to her face.

"Can we get one on your back?" Carly asked. Leah spun over on the lawn chair, so her breasts were pressed against the bottle with subtle tit flesh spilling out the sides.

Leah laid flat. Her eyes were behind the camera, so she could only hear the cameras going off.

"Move in closer," came Carly's voice, and all of a sudden Leah felt the warm pulse of the men as they pressed themselves against her. She could feel every cell in their cock as one pressed against her shoulder, another against her back, and the third against her bouncy white bottom.

"Can we center in on the shorts?" Carly ordered, and the men all moved their throbbing cocks until they were each pressed against Leah's substantial behind.

Then, a male voice came booming behind Carly's. It was the executive.

"Let's lose the shorts on the men," the executive said, "We tested that interracial is one of the hottest program topics for men of all races 18-49. Showing the actual members will be risque, but we can host it online with no consequences and the studies show men will purchase based on that."

Leah couldn't even open her mouth to say a word before she felt them. Three warm exposed cocks, pressed hard against the silver sheen on her gray shorts.

"Excellent," the executive crooned as the shutters clicked. Leah blushed as more photos of black dick and her ass entered the record.

"Leah, you can flip over now," Carly said. Leah did as she was told, and was greeted to the impressive visage of three big black dicks wagging in front of her face.

"What should I do with, uh, these?" she asked, pointing her dainty finger at the three monstrous pricks in inches from her body.

"How about a kiss?" Carly suggested grinning, and Leah laughed. She pursed her lips and pressed them against one of the black cock heads, and the photographers went wild capturing the image from every angle.

"That's beautiful," the executive said, "Carly, you've done a great job on these design, but a racy ad campaign like Leah's given us here will have these rocking off the shelves in no time."

Leah laughed. Carly blew a whistle, signaling the end of the shoot.

"Hey beautiful," said the black man whose cock Leah had kissed. From down on the lawn chair, Leah gazed her eyes up at the bulking figure towering over here.

"Hey there," she said, grinning.

"Can I get some help please?" the man called, and the three puny hipsters rushed to help.

"I need professional release over here," the man told the boys, "I can't get all riled up for a shoot like this and not have a shoot of my own."

"Yeah me neither," said the second and third black model.

"I don't think we're authorized to do that," one hipster said.

"Ms. Carly?" another called, "The models are asking for help and I don't think it's such a good idea—"

"Keep the talent happy!" Carly yelled, not paying attention to anything that was happening, "Or you're all fired."

The first black man grinned a toothy smile.

"Uhh," said the pimply hipster, "What help did you need?"

"I think we should continue this in the dressing room," he said, "Why don't you get this little fine snow bunny all oiled up again and carry her back there, like the goddess she is?"

"Yes sirs," the hipsters said, bowing deferentially. Leah giggled at the game the black man was playing, and impressed that they even had dressing rooms when she had been forced to strip right in the studio.

The three hipsters returned with more oil, getting Leah's white skin shining and glowing.

"You heard what he said," Leah laughed, "Carry me to the dressing room." And the three hipsters lifted her up and carried her flat like a goddess in an Egyptian parade.

Chapter 37: Dirty and Clean

Leah's body was oily and slippery and the hipsters laid her down on a white plush ottoman. Before she had a chance to sit up, the three black models had her surrounded, their big dripping dicks waving in her face.

It had been a while since Leah had been fucked ruthlessly by a black man. But now she had three, grinning and waiting for her to make a move.

She opened her mouth. There was no way she could take all three of them, so she looked up at them with the whites of her eyes, waiting for one to take advantage.

He did. Leah felt cock slam the back of her throat and keep pushing, her tongue tasting pungent sweat and cum.

The other two dicks began to rub up against her shoulder and stomach, dripping sticky lines of precum on her white skin. She wrapped her slender fingers around each of them, stroking their shafts and feeling the ooze began to drip down her wrists.

"This ain't your first time handling black dick," the man currently thrusting in Leah's mouth announced. Leah looked up at him and tried to nod, but was too stuffed to move or speak.

Leah felt a hand grab her left tit, another grab her right, and the cock in her mouth began to tense like it was going to cum.

"Suck on these nuts for a bit, baby," the man said, and Leah sunk her face below the shaft and ran her wet tongue along the sweaty ball sack of the man above her. The big hard cock kept hitting her in the face as she maneuvered her lips around his groin.

With two heavy balls in her mouth, Leah could barely pay attention to the white hipsters lurking around the room. But one of the models whose cock she was stroking suddenly yanked away, and Leah craned her head to see what happened.

All three of the hipsters had been watching, but Leah noticed only one was brazen enough to have his little white dick out. Leah thought about how unprofessional it seemed that these assistants had hung around and were now jerking off to her being fucked by black men, and kept an eye to see what the angry model would do.

He grabbed the masturbating hipster by the shirt and lifted him straight up in the air. The other two hipsters cowered in fear while their friend squirmed to get out of the black man's grasp. His little hard penis stood out in front of him like a little tree branch.

"Get the fuck out of here," the man yelled, and vaulted the hipster out of the open dressing room door.

"You two better not be doing anything funny," he warned the remaining two hipsters.

"What's going to happen to him?" Leah asked in between sucking on the big nuts in front of her.

"Shit who cares? He'll probably get fired for that shit. Nobody tolerates little perverts."

At first, Leah felt bad that the assistant would lose his job, but maybe he had deserved it.

The man returned from threatening the other two hipsters, but he didn't resume his place in Leah's hand. Instead, just as quickly as he had thrown the hipster, he lifted Leah off the ottoman and flipped her on her stomach. He grabbed her hair and yanked it towards him, and slid his hard cock right in between her open lips.

"MmmM," Leah gagged as the new cock unexpectedly prodded her throat.

Then, she felt a warm hand on her bare ass cheek. The hand reached down her crack and began to poke at her tight butt hole, and then slid down to where her pussy was drooling and ready to be fucked.

"I'm taking the pussy," one of the remaining men said to the other.

"Fine by me. I'm tearing that ass up."

Leah braced for impact. The slippery feeling of two dicks sliding up her legs and towards her groin sent shivers up her spine. Then, one cockhead poked open her butt hole and the other plunged deep inside her pussy.

Leah was triple penetrated. Even as she felt sad for turning Drew away earlier that day, she had missed the feeling of black dick rubbing inside her body. Her skin began to flare with passion, sweat dripping down her back, her ass and hips buckling as the three dicks reduced her to a pile of feminine jelly.

"Fuck!" the man in her mouth shouted, "I'm 'bout to nut."

"Go for it man, we'll keep her busy." And Leah's eyes shot wide open as her inner mouth was blasted with the spray of hot cum, sloshing along her tongue and flooding down her body to mingle with her stomach lining.

"MMMmmm!" Leah grunted, cum dripping out of the corners of her lips. The man held her face firm and kept his cock deeply clogging her throat.

"My turn," said the man in her ass. Leah moaned audibly as she felt the unfamiliar rush of semen filling her anal cavity. It felt hot and deep as the fluids moved around her ass and leaked out onto the ottoman. It made her pussy pulse with feeling and flood even deeper onto the cock that was thrusting into it.