Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, she likes that," said the man in her pussy, noticing how wet Leah had gotten.

With two men finished, they cleared out to the showers. It was late at night and they had places to be.

The final black man was still thrusting away inside Leah's pussy, making her moan and cum on the stained dressing room ottoman.

"I'm going to floor this pussy," he announced, "I hope you're on birth control."

"Yes sir," Leah said obediently, "Please."

"Please what, bitch? I want you to beg."

"Please fill my pussy with your cum."

"Fuck yes," he said, and came. A geyser of semen filled Leah's pussy, shooting up her cervix and splashing every twist and turn of her reproductive organs. Leah felt the hot loads mixing around every body cavity she had, and erupted in a final orgasm that had the dressing room mirror shaking with Leah's quivering limbs.

"Fuck!" she shouted, "Fuck, fuck!"

Leah had been well fucked. The cum continued to pump into her pussy, ooze out her ass, and coat her tongue in a salty sweet mess.

The final black man was finished, and didn't even bother to say goodbye to the cum soaked Leah. He left her on the ottoman, stuck to it like fly paper with all the cum pouring from her body.

Leah shot a glance to the two assistants whose gazes were unrelentingly watching her, their cocks hard but untouched.

"Hey Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum," Leah called, "Can one of your get me a towel?"

"Yes miss," one said, standing up with an obvious tent in his jeans where his little boner shone bright.

She looked at them up and down, and their obvious horniness was pathetic.

"Until you bottom feeders want to clean me off yourself," she said. Both hipsters stopped dead in their tracks.

"Tongues only, please," Leah said deviously. She had never even let Drew do this, but it felt right for her two well behaved hipsters who hadn't gotten themselves thrown out.

"Hope you like salty," Leah said, and spread her legs wide for the two eager tongues to taste.

The two silent hipsters licked down Leah's body like the inside of an ice cream cone. They drank the sperm from her behind, licked the sweat from her neck, and even gave her an encore of an orgasm when she dripped her own new cum down their chins.

"Fuck me," she said, "I should keep little assistants like you around more often."

"Yes miss," they said together.

"I don't really care what your names are," she said, "But when I'm back around, Tweedle-dumasses, I bet I'll see your faces."

"Yes miss," they said again.

Leah dismissed the hipsters, and headed towards the shower. The black men had finished so Leah had the whole room to herself.

Leah scrubbed every inch of her body in the shower. She let the water run down the small of her back, rinsing inside her pussy and ass. She felt peaceful under the warm water.

But that was interrupted suddenly.

"Nice show, Ms. Leah," came a voice. Leah spun around to see who it was, but no one was there.

"Leah, it's me," said the voice. She looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Come on, now," it said. Leah finally realized what was happening. She glanced down at her wrist, where her tiny little watched band was speaking directly out loud.

She looked down at the watch face, which had clicked into a tiny screen. She peered more closely, squinting without her glasses, but shot her eyes open when she saw it was the calm face of Bradley, Drew's dad.

"I thought you were sick," he said, glancing at Leah's bare shoulders, "But I can track you, darling. Blowing off our dinner so you can hang out at Derrick Studios? What are you doing with the artsy fartsy assholes down there?"

"None of your business, mister," Leah said coyly, "I can't believe you can just call me on this. I'm in the shower, for goodness sakes. Can you see me?"

"I can, darling," Drew's dad said, "And I got a nice view while your hand was still down at your side. You know, in my day, the women didn't shave themselves clear like you did."

Leah's face blushed a deep red. Was Drew's dad really commenting on her pussy, right now?

"You little perv," Leah said, covering her tits with her hands.

"Relax, you're dating my son. It's basically like your part of the family."

"I don't know if it works that way," Leah said.

"It does in my family. Little man's got to learn to share with his old man."

"Really?" Leah said, skeptically. Bradley laughed.

"I'll forgive you for missing our dinner," he said, "Only because I got to speak to you in the shower. Maybe I'll call you again tomorrow morning if you want to take a bath."

"I'll see you tomorrow anyway, mister," Leah said, "It's Thanksigving."

"Alright, that's true," he said, laughing, "Pleasure speaking with you, hun."

Leah found the off button, then flung the wrist watch out of the shower and onto a pile of towels.

Even though he had been the one barging in on her shower, she felt so embarrassed that Bradley had caught her in her lie. She wanted to make a good impression with her boyfriend's dad, even if she hadn't spent the night being so good to little Drew...

Chapter 38: Getting Ready

Eve washed the vegetables in the sink. She had her fingers around a long carrot when she felt a hand reach under her bottom.

"Oh!" she cried as Rick crawled up her dress and cupped a heavy handful of her cheeks.

"Seems like these buns are ready," Rick said, making Eve laugh as he groped her further.

The kitchen was a mess with the day's preparations. It was already 11am, and Eve had been up since 6am getting the big Thanksgiving dinner ready. Turkey was in the oven, potatoes are peeled in the sink, and flour coated the marble counter tops as Eve prepared her famous raspberry pie.

Instead, her husband Rick slipped a finger into Eve's own moist pie. She cried out through gritted teeth.

Rick massaged Eve's pussy in the kitchen, full of homey smells and lovely foods.

The doorbell rang, and Eve pulled away to answer it. Rick's hand was yanked from her body, dripping her juices onto the kitchen tile.

"Hello!" Eve greeted the door with a perfect white smile. She hugged her son's girlfriend hello. Leah had come early to Thanksgiving to hang out with Drew before the meal.

"It's so good to see you," Eve said, and Leah was overcome with the hefty shoving that Eve's humongous breasts made into her chest. Drew's mom was a built like a viking, with the mega-bust to match.

Leah marched up the stairs while Eve returned to the kitchen. Rick was waiting there, with his clean hand in a bowl of pie batter, sampling the sweet vanilla taste. Eve swatted his hand away.

"Then I'll just have to try something more delicious," he whispered into Eve's ear, and slid both hands back up her dress.

Leah knocked on the door to Drew's room. She was in a bright blue sun dress, and white high heels that matched her large white earrings. Also, of course, she wore the stylish slender watch band with the fancy gift her father and Bradley had given her.

When Drew opened the door, she leaped in and gave him a big hug. All the resentment and tension she had felt in her relationship had dissipated the moment three big cocks had fucked her brainless on the floor of the dressing room. It was almost like being unfaithful to Drew brought her closer to him.

Drew was happy to see his girlfriend so chipper. He enjoyed the warm feeling of her small body in his arms, and his hand naturally slid down to Leah's infamous white booty.

As he squeezed, Leah neither recoiled nor stopped him. Holy shit! Drew thought, For the first time in months, Leah was receptive to him.

He led her by her hand to his bed, and she didn't resist. They sat down next to each other on Drew's comforter, looking into each other's eyes.

"Hi," Leah said girlishly, laughing as she stared at Drew. This was the same bed they had fooled around in all during high school.

"Hi," Drew said back, giggling himself.

"So, uh," Drew continued, barely able to contain himself as he stared at his beautiful girlfriend in the sunlit room, "Maybe you can take that dress off."

"Sure," Leah said seamlessly, and Drew's jaw dropped as Leah lifted the light dress over her head and showed her perfect bare abdomen to Drew. Her perky breasts were in a pink and black lace bra, with matching panties.

"Uhhh," Drew grumbled, unable to form coherent words. Leah's glow devoured the room and his prick was pulsing with its energy.

"I, uhh," he said, making Leah laugh.

"Just come here," she said, pulling his head closer to her body. He kissed her shoulders, her breasts, and down her stomach.

He began to moved down her belly button and towards her glorious shining pantie line, but then—

"Drew!" cried a voice from downstairs, "Can you please help with the turkey?"

Drew's body sank into his bed. "Mom!" he yelled anxiously, "I'm busy!"

"Excuse me?!" came the voice of Drew's mom, and he turned to Leah despondently.

"I'll be right here waiting," she said to him, and ran her hand down her body and into her panties. Drew could smell the delicious aroma of her wetness as she began to play with herself.

Drew struggled to keep his boner tucked into his waistband as he miserably descended the stairs away from his waiting girlfriend.

When Drew entered the kitchen, he found his buxom mother surrounded by the chaos of the meal.

"I need you to check on the turkey in the oven," she ordered, "And there's the pie to assemble, the trash to take out, the vegetables to tie, a whole sack of potatoes left to peal..." She continued the long list of chores, and Drew felt his heart sink deeper in his chest.

Drew's mom disappeared out of the kitchen. He was left to tame the mess she had left there.

Three rooms over from where Leah lay playing with herself was Rick, int he master bedroom. After bringing his wife to climax on the kitchen counter, he had retreated back to their bedroom and had turned on a raunchy porno on their big screen bedroom TV. Onscreen, two brunettes with big tits were both bent over a couch, being relentlessly porked by some young studs with long cocks.

"Fuck them real good," Rick called out, his big cock in his hand and stroking. Despite having a creamy hot wife, Rick loved watching porn, especially before and after he fucked his wife.

The door opened a crack, and in walked Eve in her Thanksgiving tight top and skirt.

"Sweetheart!" she called, looking at the television where the two bimbos were banging on screen.

"Come on, join me," Rick called, patting the bed next to him.

Eve smiled and crawled into bed with her husband. He immediately lifted the shirt off Eve's torso and exposed her big brown tits in their dark yellow bra.

He cupped each breast, too massive for his hand. Eve took her hand and reached to Rick's crotch, happy to finish what he started.

Three rooms over, as Leah was lost in her sexual reverie, she heard the noises. The grunts of Rick sucking on Eve's big breasts. The sighs and moans of Eve as Rick tweaked her nipples and pressed her pussy tight.

"Fuck," Leah said, speeding up, "This is getting me worked up.

She grabbed a robe from Drew's closet and tucked her pantie-clad body into it. Sneaking out the door, she crept towards the master bedroom, whose door was open just enough for Leah to get a peek...

"Holy fuck," Leah mouthed to herself. Drew's mom's big breasts were out, and Rick was alternating between them with his mouth, sucking and slobbering like a feral bear.

Leah had never seen Drew's mom's body exposed like this before, though of course she had noticed Eve had a nice figure. And Rick had always seemed like a strange mangy man, but she never expected he had been wielding such an impressive prick like the one that currently dripping cum all over Eve's hands.

Leah reached between her robes and felt her own throbbing pussy. She watched as Rick continued to devour Eve's tits, and felt a rush of desire.

Rick spun Eve's busty body around and yanked down her skirt. Leah watched the glisten off Drew's mom's dripping pussy. Then, Rick shoved himself inside, making Eve and Leah both squirm simultaneously.

Leah could hear the clank of dishes downstairs as Drew labored. He certainly wouldn't want her watching his mom's beaver getting splayed open, especially by a cock as big as Rick's.

Rick's muscular arms slammed Drew's mom down onto his cock like she was a bimbo doll. It was clear that the two had sexual chemistry, and that Drew's mom truly loved the big cock currently tearing her open.

She thought down to Drew with a twinge of disappointment, realizing that no matter where their relationship took them, she would never have the love and lust combination that Rick and Eve could boast.

Though, Leah could sense something else too. Eve may have been tousling her hair and screaming Rick's name, but a cock lust like that is never satisfied. Had she been so blind all these years to the extramarital necessity of gorgeous women like herself and Eve?

Rick began to climax, and Leah watched dreamily as Eve's cunt sucked up every drop of Rick's cum. Leah drooled, imagining herself slurping the milk down directly from Rick's fountainous cock.

Rick clicked off the tv. Leah stepped back, anxious to avoid being caught watching the sensual lovemaking she had just witnessed. As she did, she realized that her cunt had dripped completely down her leg, and saw the distinct fresh puddle of her cum at the entrance to the room.

Leah giggled, leaving the puddle for Rick and Eve to find. They would attribute it to a water leak, she thought.

She returned back to Drew's room, hoping to find him there and ready to pounce on her. But he wasn't. Instead, she looked at the clock and realized the rest of the guests would be arriving soon for dinner. Even though her body was begging for release, there wasn't time. She slid her dress back over her horny body, and sighed as she descended the stairs to start the holiday.

Chapter 39: Pre-Dinner Meal

Out on the patio, Eve served hors d'oeuvres to the guests. Everyone was dressed well, from Leah's sunny blue dress to Rick's spiffy blazer.

By the bar, Rick poured bourbon for the men. Himself, Drew and Roger's father Bradley, and Leah's dad Jonathan all clinked glasses and drank it down. Standing over the balcony overlooking the pool and golf course were the ladies: Drew's busty mom Eve, Leah, and Leah's mom Laura. Drew also clung to Leah's arm, with the women, while Roger was still upstairs getting dressed.

"Laura, your daughter looks beautiful," Eve said, remarking on Leah's body.

"Thank you darling," Laura said to her friend, "She's been very healthy away at school. Could still stand to lose a few pounds, though."

"Mom, shut up!" Leah yelled. She hated being around her mother, who always dug in like this. Leah knew she was in perfect fitness, and the crone was just jealous she wasn't as young and beautiful as her daughter. Even though Laura was still stunning, with a great tight body that caused the men at the country club to stare when she went swimming in the pool.

"Relax, I'm teasing," Laura said playfully. She stepped away with Eve to check on the food.

"I can't believe your mom is wearing that dress," Leah remarked, "Shining gold, with that plunging neckline down to her stomach. I don't think any of the men over there can keep their eyes off her."

"That's mom for you," Drew said despondently.

"She looks hot, I mean it. But it's funny."

"Yeah," Drew sighed.

Before they knew it, Roger had entered the room and wrapped his hands around the shoulders of both Drew and Leah, squeezing himself in between them and pressing downward.

"Hey there, my friends," he said jovially, "Let's say we get away from these old folks before the meal starts."

"I'm fine here," Leah said, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, we can smoke a little bud. That will make this a lot more bearable."

Leah realized she was facing a night of more comments from her mother, and suddenly being stoned didn't sound like such a bad idea.

The three young people excused themselves and walked out on the expansive golf course adjacent to Drew and Roger's home. They walked until the balcony where their parents stood looked like a sand castle in the glow of the retreating sun.

Roger packed the bowl, and soon they were lighting up. Silently, they passed it around until everyone was pleasantly stoned.

"So, boys," Leah said, feeling the buzz, "How's the sibling quality time together been?"

Drew laughed. "Roger's been his same self," he said, looking at his brother, "The same loud obnoxious prick he always was."

"Damn, little bro," Roger said, puffing on the pipe, "That's harsh."

"I guess you two have always had a bit of a rivalry," Leah said.

"Not so much a rivalry," Drew said, "Roger's just a bully. He would always take my video games, shove me aside, just be a big dick in general."

"Come on, bro, it wasn't so bad," Roger said, "You were always playing that annoying music so loud, and mom always takes your side."

"That music was Beethoven, you imbecile," Drew said, "And mom takes my side because I am always right."

"Yikes," Leah said, "Looks like I stirred something up."

Drew rolled his eyes and grunted.

"Let's settle this then, bro," Roger suggested, "Come hit me. We're both adults now."

"I'm not going to hit you," Drew said, "I'm not an animal."

"Come on," Roger egged, "I bet you can't even land one punch. If you can, I'll tell you the secret that Mom told me not to tell you."

"What?" Drew asked, suddenly interested, "What did Mom tell you?"

"Got to land a punch, bro," Roger said. Drew was on his feet.

The two brothers faced and stepped in a circle, Drew starting to move closer in.

"Just try me," Roger said, laughing, and Drew did. He leaned forward and swung, but Roger was too agile and dodged, tackling Drew instead and bringing him to the ground. Leah gasped.

"Get off him, you're hurting him!" she yelled.

"Relax, he's fine. Aren't you, little bro?"

"Fuck you," Drew said, and Roger dug him more into the grass.

"Roger, you ass!" Leah yelled, "Get off him."

"Maybe I will," he said with gritted teeth, "If you take off that dress of yours."

"You're such a pig," Leah said, "Just do it."

"Come on, we're all family here. And you can leave on your bra and panties if you want."

"I'm not performing a strip show for you Roger."

"Doesn't have to be a show, Drew and I will take ours off too."

Leah thought for a moment, watching Roger dig his brother more into the dirt.

"Fine," she said, "I'll do it."

"That a girl," Roger said, and dismounted his brother's back.

"Drew, you first," Leah said, pointing.

"No way, this is crazy," he said, but Roger pounced, pinning him back down.

"Alright, alright!" Drew yelled, and Roger retreated.

Drew set the pipe near him aside and stood up. He unbuckled and dropped his drawers onto the ground until his loose boxer shorts were all between the evening air and his genitals.

"You next," Roger said, pointing at Leah. Remaining seated, she lifted her dress over her head and threw it aside casually. Her alabaster body glowed before the two brothers. Both boys' cocks twitched at the sight.

"And get it over with, Roger," Leah said. The older brother stood up.

"With pleasure," he said, and reached for his belt. Down came his pants, and with a big grin, Roger revealed that he wasn't wearing any underpants. He proudly waggled his bare pink dick, which curved to the right and was as thick as a deli salami. Magnificently, he was rock hard already.

"Dammit Roger," Drew said, shielding his eyes. Leah tried not to stare directly, but kept shooting glancing down at his humongous man meat.

"I had to free ball it, bro," Roger said, "When you've got a package this size, the dress pants can get awfully tight unless you build in some room. Not that you would know anything about that, lil bro." He laughed.