Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a shot?" Rick suggested, "You may be only 18, but you've earned it."

"What about Drew?" she asked, eyeing her boyfriend across the room.

"Well, what has he earned?" Rick asked bluntly, and everyone laughed.

They poured sweaty Leah a shot of vodka, and watched as she downed it down her long white neck. She stood back with gusto after finishing it.

"How about another?" she asked, and Rick obliged.

Laura slunk over to the bar, and draped her arm around her daughter. She was clearly noticing the attention the men were paying to the younger, hotter woman, and was ready to change that.

"Bradley," she said to the strapping man, "Let's keep the party going. Leah won round one, so let's put her to the next round."

"The next round?" Bradley asked, "I like the sound of that."

"I'll bow out gracefully," Laura said, "But she's still got to take on Eve." The eyes in the room turned to the busty mother who was playing with her drink.

"I already said I'm not getting on that wall," she said, laughing, "What do you want me to do?"

"Well what are your biggest talents?" Laura asked, knowing her slutty friend well enough to anticipate her answer.

"Sucking cocks, getting fucked," Eve said bluntly, "And my tennis game's not too bad."

The room laughed, except for Drew. He was feeling more stoned than ever, and more anxious as the predatory Rick and his father Bradley closed in another the barely-dressed Leah.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry for saying that," Eve said to her son, "But it is true."

"Are we ready for that?" Laura asked of her daughter, "I don't know if my dear daughter here is up for a prick sucking contest."

"Well, Drew and I did need to have some fun," she said, looking over at her boyfriend, "And if we're already this far, why not further?"

She slunk her body over to Drew seductively, and reached at his prick over his pants. He was rock hard at his girlfriend's touch.

Eve looked at the two remaining men.

"I'm down," she said, opening her mouth widely and showing her deep throat to the men. "Who's up to be my partner?"

Chapter 42: The Spirit of Competition

Both Rick and Bradley came and stood right above Eve's chair. They looked down at her with their mouths salivating, like she was a tasty meal for them to enjoy.

"She was my wife before she was yours," Bradley said, eyeing her big tits, "I should be the one for this dick sucking contest."

"No way man, she's my wife now," Rick defended.

"Wow Drew," Leah said, "Your mom must be one great cock sucker for Rick and your dad to be arguing over her like that. I'm surprised you even got born instead of swallowed!"

The whole room laughed at Leah's joke.

"Leah, as much as I'd love for you and my son here to win," Bradley began, "My ex-wife's BJs are legendary. She knows how to play a cock like a fine instrument."

"Drew you must be so proud of your mom," Leah said laughing.

Drew wanted to grumble, but with Leah's half-naked frame coming closer towards him, he couldn't risk losing his chance with her tonight.

"Rick, sweetheart, let Bradley have a turn. I suck your prick every morning anyway. He'll have his fun tonight, and then I can take care of you more and more tomorrow."

"Alright," Rick said, "But Bradley, you owe me one."

"Definitely, man," he said, and their hands slapped together and they shook.

"Let's get the two 'props' ready," Laura suggested, and reached behind Bradley to tug at his pants. Laura's fine fingers undid the belt of Bradley's pants and continued to pull.

Meanwhile, Drew struggled to unclip his own pants buckle, until he shimmied them down to his ankles with his boxers.

Drew felt the cold night air on his little hard dick, but no one was looking at him. Instead, all eyes were on Bradley, who had just managed to swing his cock out of his pants and was waving it around on the patio,

"Holy fuck," Laura gasped, gazing at Bradley's prick. Eve was staring at it lovingly, and reached out to caress its bulbous head.

"I missed this," she said, taking a lick of the tip with her long tongue.

"Shit, Drew," Leah said to her boyfriend, "Your dad's dick is freaky big. I can see why your mom loved it so much."

"Yes, we had so many years of passion," Eve responded to Leah's comment, "There was nothing better than these swinging balls slapping my face, or this thick head lodging in my asshole. But people change and grow apart anyway."

"Hold on, Drew," Leah said, leaving her boyfriend with his hard little prick unattended, "I need to see this up close."

"Get a good look up close, dear," Bradley said to the girl, "You're an adult now, it's time you saw a man's cock." He glanced over at Drew. "Sorry buddy, didn't mean to say you weren't a man. But a woman like Leah's got to admire a long one like mine."

The three women all crowded around on their knees, eager to take in Bradley's superior genitalia.

"No touching, ladies," Eve said to Leah and Laura, "He's mine for the competition."

"Right," Leah said, still staring at Bradley's member but returning to her boyfriend, "Let's get this on with."

Leah took Drew's dick in her hand and looked up at him smiling.

"Don't worry at all about your dad's stupid donkey dick over there," she reassured him, "I'll take care of you with my mouth and we'll show these old people what a real BJ looks like."

As humiliated and ashamed as Drew currently felt, that was good enough for him.

"Give me a second to prepare," Eve asked, and stood up. She slipped her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her dress and quickly yanked it down. Her breasts had been struggling to be contained in her cleavage all night, but now they were finally free. The big H cup wonders jiggled themselves out, with round pink nipples pointing triumphantly in the night air.

Drew's mom grinned, jiggling her breasts slightly as she shed her dress entirely.

"Jesus, Eve," Bradley said, "You could put an eye out with those things."

"Oh stop teasing, you know that in a moment they'll be giving you the greatest pleasure known to man."

Drew watched his mom shake her big brown tits all around the enormous hard cock in front of her.

Leah looked up at Drew.

"I'll try my best, baby," she said to her boyfriend, "But I hope I can compete with those gorgeous melons your mom has." She turned to Eve. "Are you sure it's not cheating to use your tits in a blowjob?"

"Honey, when God's given you H cups as lovely as mine, it's hardly a BJ if you don't bring them into the mix."

Leah found it hard to disagree.

Grabbing her ex-husband's cock, Eve licked her lips once before the start officially began.

"Sweetheart," Eve said, holding the big cock but turning to her son, "You're about to see a side of your mom that you haven't seen yet. But I'm so proud of you for understanding that this is just who I truly am." Drew gulped in intimidation, watching the cock start to drip pre-cum onto his mother's breasts.

"Ready, set," Laura said, "Go!"

Leah took Drew's cock in her mouth. He immediately began to lean back in pleasure. It felt like heaven to finally have Leah's perfect young body in contact with his dick after all this time.

Meanwhile, Drew's mom had Bradley's cockhead in her mouth and was running her lips around the skin where it met the shaft. She drooled long threads of saliva down the penis, dripping it down onto her cleavage and rubbing it in with her hands.

Bradley's dick was sufficiently long so that he could place his cock directly into Eve's cleavage and still keep his cockhead lodged deliciously in her mouth.

Eve did all the work of asymmetrically jiggling her breasts up and down the shaft, and running her tongue and lips along the most sensitive parts of Bradley's big dick head.

"Fuck that is a good sight," Bradley crooned, seeing his prick enveloped in Eve's tits and mouth.

"MmmMM," Eve said, and popped another inch of his cock into her mouth. She kept going until his prick had emerged from her cleavage and was entirely down her throat, which she vibrated along his veiny pulsing shaft.

Drew could hear his mom choking on the fat dick, but was too distracted by Leah's work in his own lap. Leah ran her tongue along his dick, cupped his balls, and even massaged his pelvis, but Drew simply didn't have the inches to stuff Leah's mouth full the way Bradley was stuffing his mom.

Leah could tell she was losing: Drew was not only too small for her to demonstrate the skills she had learned sucking Pete and the other college boys, but she could feel his balls pulsing and knew they didn't have long until Drew's load blew.

She spit his dick out of her mouth and took him into her right hand.

"Keep it going for just a big longer," she said, stroking him, "Come on, baby, don't cum now."

"I can't... help... it," Drew said, his face crinkled in agony, but he was right.

Drew's dick began to spasm, and he spot a fat string of cum directly over Leah's shoulder, where it landed on the patio pavement and oozed into a crack between the tiles. The next shot fell shorter, on another pavement tile, until he was just sputtering his load directly at his own feet.

"Oh, baby," Leah said disappointedly, "You couldn't hold out."

"I'm sorry," Drew said, "I didn't mean to—"

"Look like this contest is over!" Laura declared, noting Drew's deflating dick.

"That's not fair," Leah said, shooting her mother an angry look, "Drew just finished too early. Don't judge yet, let me keep going..."

But no matter how much Leah licked and slobbered on Drew's cock, it wouldn't get hard again.

On the other side, Eve's throat was being poked and prodded as Bradley viciously thrust his cock deeper and deeper into the busty MILF's mouth.

"I got this," said a booming voice from behind Drew. It was Rick, with his hand on his belt buckle, beginning to undo it.

"Just continue on me, and Laura can judge your performance based on my experience as well." He shot Drew a wink and a thumbs up, like he was doing him a favor.

"I don't like the sound of that," Drew murmured, but Leah glared at him angrily.

"If you hadn't finished so early, I wouldn't need Rick at all, sweetie," Leah said, reaching into Rick's pants and pulling out his half-hard cock.

"Here we go," Leah said, stroking it with her slender arm, "This is something I can work with." The dick was gargantuan, practically the size of Leah's own forearm.

"Open wide, dear," Rick commanded, and Leah spread her lips and did just that.

Chapter 43: The Winner is Crowned

With his dick too limp to compete, Drew stepped aside as Rick took control of his girlfriend.

"There there, young lady," Drew's step dad said, inserting his prick into Leah's mouth, "Take it slow."

But Leah wasn't doing anything at all. Rick was shoving his cock into her slowly but surely, making its way down her throat like a truck backing into a garage. She felt her body gleefully accommodate his size, and pretty soon she was nose deep in his pubic hair.

"Get away from her, son," Bradley called to Drew, "Leave your girlfriend alone and let her do her thing. Come watch this over here while I deal with your mother." Drew approached Bradley's side, where his mom was on her knees going mad over Bradley's prick.

"I know it's hard to hear, but your mother is a real cock sucking champ. I mean, look at the way she's got her melons slicked up with spit and slime? It's like a fine piece of art."

Drew struggled to reconcile the woman who tucked him into bed with the big tit whore he saw sucking down every inch of Bradley's dick.

His mom popped the cock out of her mouth for a moment a looked at him.

"I'm sorry hun, but it's natural to enjoy sex," she said before immediately returning to worship the big prick in front of her face.

"You know, I've had a lot of blowjobs over the years," Bradley said, tenderly petting the top of Eve's head, "But I missed this a lot. Plenty of bimbos with large chests, but none of them can use them as well."

Eve slipped the cock from her lips and massaged his cockhead in her deep cleavage.

"You might want to put that back in your mouth," Bradley warned, "You have some competition over there." He pointed at Leah, and both Drew and his mom turned to look.

Leah had withdrawn all of Rick's cock from her throat, and it waved over her face. Saliva dripped from its shaft down onto Leah's forehead. She leaned closer and had Rick's balls in her mouth, sucking like a baby on a pacifier.

Rick breathed in pleasure as she released his balls from her lips. With a devious smile, Leah kissed the tip of his cockhead and opened wide. In an instant, Rick's dick had disappeared inside her. The young slut was choking down many more inches of dick than she had a moment before with her boyfriend.

Leah slid her head back, unleashing the spongy wet cock, and then slid back forward. She could deep throat every bit of Rick's cock with even speed to get him off.

"Shit Drew, your girlfriend's quite the cocksucker," Rick told his step son, "I didn't see this in her when she was doing you."

"She's a savant," Eve commented, watching while lovingly jiggling her tits onto Bradley's dick.

"I call dibs on next," Bradley said, practically salivating at Leah's young body. He poked Drew with his elbow. "Don't look so serious kid, it's all in the family. I'd offer to let you take a turn on this busty slut here if she weren't your very own mother!" He laughed.

Leah chortled as Rick's dick lodged in her throat. She released it and bowed from her knees to the crowd.

"I think I've proven my point," she said, standing by using Rick's hard dick to pull herself up, "Mom, can you crown me the winner already?"

"Yes, sweetheart," Laura said, frowning, "Fine."

The men cheered, Rick's fat prick slapping Leah in the thigh.

Leah began to walk away but Rick stopped her.

"You're not going to leave me like this, are you?" he asked, pointing down to his throbbing unfinished erection.

"You're a grown man," she scoffed, "Take care of it yourself! I think poor Drew is going to pop a blood vessel if he has to see me with another man for one more moment."

Drew's heart calmed at her words. It had been a long day: first Roger had blasted a load on Leah's skin and now Rick had fucked her face?

"Go see your wife," Leah added for Rick, gesturing to Drew's mom. Eve was a sloppy mess of tit flesh and saliva on the floor. "I bet she can take care of you and Bradley just fine."

"Don't mind if I do," Rick said, grinning, and waving his prick closer to Drew's mom's face.

Both Bradley and Rick were well prepared and ready to fire a load onto the awaiting breasts before them.

"Why don't we take a step back," Leah suggested to Drew, "I think your mom is about to be the center of the splash zone."

Drew's throat caught in a knot as he watched his mom. She looked like a common whore with her big tits out and her mouth open to receive the two men's spew.

"I gotta get those tits," Bradley said, "You make sure to fill up that mouth of hers."

"Easy," Rick said as they both began to stroke harder.

"Your mom's about to look like she fell through an oil painting," Leah warned.

Rick erupted first. His load targeted Eve squarely in her mouth, where a large wad of semen slid down her gullet and began to fill her belly like a gas station nozzle. The splash back off her tongue sent drops of cum flying all over the patio, with speckles landing in a splatter on Leah's bare white feet.

"Oh dear," Leah said, wiping her feet with her hand.

As Rick pumped load after load into Drew's mom's stomach, Bradley began to fire, coating Eve like a car through a car wash. His fat prick did not discriminate between her left and right breast. Ribbons of semen landed in her cleavage and her shoulders, already congealing into a milky glaze like a fresh coat of paint.

With both men spent, Eve alternated sucking on their deflating pricks, eager to drink down as much of their cum as she could.

"I haven't had this much attention in years," Eve said, her wet tits jiggling with glee, "I love having both of you big strong men around to take care of."

Drew listened to his mom extol the many virtues of the two men who had just sprayed her like a dollar store Kleenex.

Bradley dunked his cock in her open mouth and sighed.

"I enjoyed the tit fuck, really," he said to Rick, "But I'm still glad I divorced the bitch."

"She can be a real pain in the ass," Rick conceded, "But I'm glad you divorced her too."

"Leah," Drew whispered to his girlfriend, trying not to watch his mom lick semen from her finger tips like brownie batter, "Can we go up to my room?"

"Certainly," Leah agreed, stepping away with Drew.

The first thing she said when they closed the door was that she was sorry.

"I know I shouldn't have let Rick step in for you," she said, "But my mom was there and I know she is rooting for me to fail. I just can't let her win so easily, and if I did a good job then she would have to eat her words."

Drew didn't know what to say. After all he had seen in the last few weeks, he was getting ready to have a heart to heart with his girlfriend. But she had already opened herself up.

"It's okay," Drew said.

"I'm going to jump in your shower and get all cleaned up," Leah said, "I have some clothes here that I left way back in high school. And then we can head downstairs together. I hope everyone has sobered up and we can have a dignified conversation that doesn't revolve around sex!"

Drew laughed, feeling relieved for the first time in a while.

But when Leah emerged from the shower, feeling clean and refreshed, she found Drew asleep on his bed, one arm draped over the side. Poor boy! He had obviously had too much Thanksgiving turkey.

Leah tucked Drew onto the bed and pulled the covers over him. She slowly shut the door and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight," she whispered, and tiptoed down the stairs to re-join the party below.

Chapter 44: End of an Era

Leah emerged into the fresh night air. She was wearing a cool tank top and shorts. Her hair was wet and crinkled from the show. An autumn breeze blew threw her legs and gave her goosebumps.

The downstairs was exactly how she left them. While she had been cleaning up, the party had continued for these adults. Big busty Eve was on her tits, covered in cum, with Rick's half-hard dick in her mouth. She was suckling on it absentmindedly, while he looked at his phone in one hand and groped one of her massive breasts with the other.

Bradley was stark nude, doing laps in the pool. Leah watched his powerful arms propel him to the far wall and back again.

Her mother, Laura, fully dressed, had fallen asleep on the pool chair, toppling over her martini glass onto the pavement.

"Mom," Leah nudged her, "Wake up."

"Excuse me," the mother slurred drunkenly, "I'm drunk."

"I can see that Mom," Leah said sarcastically.

Leah moved her mom's hair out of her face. Seeing her mom like this on the recliner, she started to blush. Leah had gotten caught up in the energy of the night, and sucked not only her boyfriend's, but Rick's penis in front of her mom! So embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Leah said.

"That's alright," Laura drunkenly slurred, "It all happened like we hoped."

"Like we hoped?" Leah asked, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, sweetheart," Laura said, "I'm just so proud. We have such great plans for you."

"Plans?" Leah asked. What did her mother mean?

Leah heard a splash and turned around. Bradley had emerged from the pool, dripping wet down his entire body.

"Hey there ladies," he said. Leah couldn't help but trace his silver chest hair down to his hard abs, his pubic muscles, and the long tender schlong that swung side to side like a magic pendulum.