Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back down, criss crossed, big dick pointing up from his lap like a weapon. He relit the bowl and took a puff.

Leah decided to bring it up. "Roger, why the fuck in God's name are you hard?"

"It's the weed," Roger said, "It works like Viagra for me. Are you telling me you don't get horny when you smoke?"

"I mean, I guess," Leah answered, caught off guard, "But it's not like I—er, well,—actually nevermind."

He passed the bowl to Drew, who used it, and passed it to Leah.

"Can you just tell me what Mom told you? Why would she keep a secret from me?"

"You gotta ask her, little bro," Roger answered, "Or trade me something."

"What do you want?" Drew asked.

"What about I tell you, but only if your sweet young girlfriend here comes and sits on my lap."

"You perv," Leah said, offended.

"Just sit on your lap?" Drew asked, "Nothing else?"

"Nothing else," Roger promised.

"Fine," Drew said, "If it's okay with Leah."

Leah got up and shook the blades of grass off her bare white ass. Her thin lacy thong left nothing to the imagination, and both boys drank up in the sight of her fat white bottom.

"Move that thing over," Leah said, and pointed at the thick cock shooting up from Roger's lap.

"Absolutely," Roger said, holding it to the side with one hand. Leah gently lowered herself onto Roger's lap, sitting on his right thigh. Roger let go of his dick, which swung back and hit the side of her ass with a loud *fwap* sound.

"Roger, you have to get that thing out of the way," Leah said, feeling each and every inch of his shaft pulsing against her ass, sticky with sweat.

"Where do you want it to go?" he asked coyly.

"Just, press it down or something, jesus."

Roger pressed his dick down into his lap, beneath Leah's bottom and out of view. He held it there while Leah readjusted herself, digging her white ass deeper into him.

"There, I'm comfortable," she said, her flesh spilling out of the sides of his knees.

"So am I," Roger said, and let go of his prick. Unrestrained, it swung up violently from his lap, pressed aside Leah's pantie line, and lodged itself squarely in her pussy.

Leah felt the initial penetration, then gasped as Roger shifted his hips and thrust more and more inches of his cock inside of Leah's body. She felt rage, and then pleasure, surging through her bloodstream.

"Holy shit," she began, "What have you d—uh, uhhhhh—" Her voice trailed off into a moan. Roger held his hands on her hips, pushing her fat ass onto him, leaving her helpless.

"This pussy is soaking," Roger said, thrusting harder into it, "Damn you must be worked up."

"I'm sorry baby," Leah said to Drew, who was starting to realize what had happened, "He just slipped it in, and—" her voice trailed off as Leah started to moan more deeply.

"Looks like I just gave your girl a good time," Roger said, enhancing Leah's orgasm by thrusting more deeply into her than before.

"Oh fuck!" Leah cried, and began to release her pent up energy onto Roger's dick by spewing squirt after squirt of juices onto his lap.

"Fuck me!" she cried, more as exclamation than demand, but Roger answered it anyway.

"Bet my brother never gives it to you this good," Roger said as Drew argued and shoved Roger to no avail.

"Fucking hell," Drew yelled, but Roger kept plowing away.

Drew finally manged to dislodge his brother's cock from Leah's body, and the woman fell exhausted onto the grass besides her. Her body was all beads of sweat and a look of serene pleasure flooded her stoned face.

"Fuck I still haven't cum," Roger said, wanking his cock which was still slick with Leah's juices.

Before the brother could stop him, Roger began to erupt, shooting ribbons of cum into the air which fell from the sky like white sludgy rain.

It pooled into puddles in the grass, but one big load splatted onto Leah's face, and other onto Leah's bare exposed stomach.

"I can't fucking see," Leah said, wiping cum from her eyes, but the second she opened her mouth, another load poured down into it, sliding smoothly down her gullet before she could even swallow.

Drew shoved his brother, whose cock was deflating and oozing cum down below him.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Drew yelled at his cocky brother, who grabbed the bowl and his pants and sprinted away.

"I got what I wanted," he called as he ran farther from the house, "Tell the folks back home that I skipped out on Thanksgiving this year. And I'll see you home for Christmas, little bro."

"Fucking scumbag," Leah whispered to her boyfriend as she wiped jism off her face and from her lips.

"Tell me about it," Drew said, frustrated, "He didn't even tell me what Mom told him.

Chapter 40: Thanksgiving

The table was set with everyone seated. On one side, with Leah and her two parents: the gorgeous fit Laura, and the big-league CEO Jonathan. On the other, Drew and his three parents: smooth VP Bradley, busty seductress Eve, and Eve's husband and Drew's step father Rick. Drew's brother Roger had stormed off to drink beer and fucked half-priced whores at the strip club.

"A toast!" Eve declared with her plate full of turkey and her glass full of wine, "To wonderful company."

"Indeed," echoed the room, and they all drank. Leah and Drew were only 18, too young to drink, and the parents had barred them from the liquor.

As everyone sipped, Leah nudged her boyfriend's leg. She had admired him for kicking his brother off the golf course, even if it was only after he had already spewed cum all over her body. She rubbed his leg tenderly under the table.

"Why don't we all take a turn saying what we are thankful for?" Jonathan suggested diplomatically.

"I know what I'm thankful for," snickered Bradley, four drinks in, and staring deeply at his ex-wife's voluminous cleavage. He held his hand in front of his chest and mimed as if he had Eve's clownish bust.

"Bradley, you're such a pig," Eve said, holding her husband Rick's hand for support.

"Relax, honey," Rick said, having also had a few, "We're all adults here. You and Bradley were married for many years. And you do have a fine bosom."

Everyone around the table nodded, except for Drew.

Eve looked down at the plunging neckline of her dress and laughed. She was also very drunk!

"Eve, I've always admired your body," Laura admitted, staring seductively at the woman, "When I was in college, I had a roommate with a similar build to yours: the same broad shoulder, thick hips, and big tits. One night, we were both drunk and got back to the sorority house late from a party. We had flirted with so many guys, and sucked a few off in the stairwell, but none of them had finished us off! So I crawled into bed with her and she gave me the most mind melting, earth shattering wettie that I had ever experienced. I mean, my god!"

"Mom!" Leah shouted, covering her mouth. She didn't want to hear about her mom being fingered by some sexy college chick, especially not when she had just joined the same sorority at the very same school. Leah probably sat down on the very same bed where that happened!

"Honey, you never told me that," Jonathan said to Leah's mother, and the two nuzzled each other's neck.

"Gross," Leah said, shaking her head. Drew looked at his girlfriend and thought, now she knows how I feel!

"You're all too kind," Eve said, blushing.

"It's true, sweetie," Bradley said, "I may enjoy the single life, but we did have great sex. Those tits are perfect for when you wedge your dick right between them, I mean, jesus!"

"Tell me about it," Rick said affably, and the two men laughed together.

"See, I've never been able to do that," Laura admitted, squeezing her breasts together, "Mine are too perky and small."

"They're a great shape though, hun," Rick said, tossing another drink back. Jonathan frowned, clearly unhappy with what was being said about his wife.

"I can't believe you're saying all this in front of the kids," Eve shaking, looking at Drew.

"Come on, I'm sure it's not stuff they haven't heard before," Bradley said, laughing.

"Excuse you," Leah said, "I did not know anything about my mother's lesbian college experience!"

"It wasn't lesbian," Laura said curtly, "It was an erotic time with another woman. And it was hot!"

"I meant Drew knew," Bradley continued, "After all that stuff that happened with those friends of yours."

"Bradley!" Eve yelled, trying to hush her ex-husband.

"What?" Drew asked, "What happened with my friends? And which friends?"

Eve blushed. "Nothing happened. Let's move on."

"No, what happened?" Drew insisted.

"Right before you left for school," Bradley continued to his son, "A couple of buddies of yours got a little bit of an experience with your mother over here."

"Stop," Eve asked, embarrassed.

"Which friends?" Drew interrogated.

"I don't know their names, some sneaky fuckers," Bradley said.

"Just tell the story, dad," Drew begged, dying of curiosity.

"Your mom has always been a hot topic for those boys," Bradley said, "I remember when everyone hit puberty and no one could take their eyes off her. I mean, do you blame them? You all would be running around the house, and your mom would walk in in a low cut sweater, her tits basically spilling out of the neck! The whole house stunk of semen the second they got a glance at her."

Drew rolled his eyes.

"I used to catch them too, whenever I was around," Bradley said, "You'd all be watching a movie on the couch, and Tits-Mc-Mother over there would be making something in the kitchen. They'd all have their hands in their pants, slowly jerking it while taking quick glances to your mom's big ol' bust. It cracked me up."

The whole table laughed, picturing these young men lusting after Drew's mother in the living room.

"Then one day, right before your high school graduation, they were over here and I had stopped by to sign some papers," Bradley said, "It was late so I was working at the kitchen counter. I don't think anyone even noticed me. But your mom had just taken an Ambien and was groggily walking around in a robe. You, Drew, had fallen asleep on the couch, and so your friends got a little idea in their heads.

"I could hear everything, even though I was all the way in the kitchen. 'Come and watch this movie with us,' they said to your mom, and sat her on the couch right between two of them. They put their arms around her and squeezed her right up to them. I could freakin' smell the hormones leaking out of their skin.

"Then, your mother's robe slid open and out came those big beautiful breasts. The boys could hardly believe their eyes. They looked over at you, who was fast asleep, and then immediately started cupping them, grabbing them, sticking their faces into them. Your mother here was so conked out that she was fine with it, even enjoying herself."

The table looked at Eve, who blushed, clearly revealing that her memory of that night was completely lucid.

"Then, all at once, I saw their three cocks come out. I was shitting myself laughing. I realized these boys were about to have a great night with this busty MILF over here."

Everybody laughed again.

"So what did they do?" Laura asked, curious.

"What didn't they do? I saw one slipping into her cleavage and fucking those big tits. One boy took her ass, another her pussy. She was soaking wet, and begging for more. I heard her cum on those big dicks at least five times."

"Mmmm," Eve said, smiling and remembering that night.

"Shit that's cold," Leah said, laughing with everyone, "Drew, did you even know these guys fucked your mom? I wish I knew who it was, this is hysterical."

"No," Drew said, frowning.

"I think the couch still has the stain from where Eve juiced herself on their pricks," Bradley said, pointing.

"I remember waking up on the couch with cum in my hair," Eve said, "And plastered all over my breasts and stomach. It was a bitch to wash off in the shower." She giggled.

The table was well drunk and fed, and everyone but Drew was smiling. Leah and he were not drunk, but they were still very stoned from their time on the golf course.

"What about you, Leah?" Bradley asked, turning to the young plaything, "Ever get any comments about your mom?"

"Not that I can remember," Leah lied. She didn't want to give her mom the satisfaction. In actuality, they often were catcalled when they were in public together. People wanted to press them together in a mother-daughter sandwich, or watch mom lick daughter's body up and down. People said disgusting things to a pair as hot as Leah and her mom were.

"I can't believe that," Bradley said, "You and Laura are a perfect pair. I mean, Eve may be the titty queen, but you both had these thick fat assess— Excuse me for saying so, Jonathan."

But Leah's dad (and Bradley's boss) was falling asleep at the table. He had had a lot to drink. Bradley noticed this opportunity, and grabbed a bottle of vodka from the shelf.

"Dinner was delicious," he said, "But come on, let's get some drinking on. Everybody to the patio."

The whole party, including the groggy Jonathan, went out to the patio. Bradley poured everyone some shots, excluding the young Drew and Leah who looked on at the older adults.

"Let's get this party started," Bradley announced, and raised his shot class high.

"Come on," Bradley said, noticing

Chapter 41: Let the Games Begin

The five adults downed their shots. Bradley and Rick smoothly grinned, while Laura and Eve both shook as the alcohol spread through their bodies. Only Jonathan seemed unable to finish his shot, swallowing half of it before slouching down in his chair and closing his eyes.

"Jonathan, sweetie," Laura said, prodding him awake. Jonathan bolted awake, back on his feet, and finished his shot.

Bradley took the bottle and poured the round another.

"Why don't we make this interesting?" Bradley suggested, grinning his teeth and looking around the room.

"Oh please, let's not trot out money at an intimate gathering like this one," Laura said, rolling her eyes. Leah gasped, recognizing her own look of sardonic displeasure in her mother's face. "That's so gauche."

"Alright, little Laura," Bradley said, "Drinking game for some other fun."

"I'm down," Laura said, and Leah coiled in embarrassments at her mother's display. Jonathan was already too drunk to really comprehend, but raised his shot glass in solidarity.

"Let's do a round with just the men," Bradley suggested, "And we'll see who's left and what happens with these ladies."

Jonathan, Rick, and Bradley downed their next shot. Rick and Bradley hollered, and Jonathan grinned lopsided.

"Another!" Bradley shouted, and they went again. Even after three more shots, Rick and Bradley were unshaken, while Jonathan was starting to tip over in his seat.

"You okay there, man?" Rick asked to Jonathan. The CEO mumbled something, and closed his eyes.

"I think we have our first drop out," Bradley declared, "Rick, why don't you take him to the guest room to sleep it off?"

"Absolutely," Rick said, and carried the man like a backpack to their guest room and returned alone.

"Fucking lightweight," Laura declared when her husband was out of earshot. "I can't believe he was the first to lose."

"Don't be such a sore loser," Bradley said, "You said you were down for some fun."

"I guess so," Laura admitted, "So what's my price? You want me to down six shots in a row, or, tell you all some dirty story?"

"How about you do a dance?" Rick said, laughing.

"Oh please, like I'm going to take off my clothes in some strip tease for you randy old men."

"Not a strip tease," Rick corrected, "What about what the kids are doing these days? The twerk?"

"No, absolutely no," Leah said, unable to contain her laughter. "My mother is not going to twerk, I have to speak up."

"Darling, don't be such a buzzkill," Laura said, caressing her daughter's face, "I'll do it. What do I have to do?"

Rick pulled up a video on his phone of a thick assed woman, standing on her hands with her legs against the wall and shaking her big white ass to the beat of a loud trap hit.

"This is hysterical," Laura said, taking the phone and watching the ass jiggle, "I'm so down."

"Mom, oh my god," Leah said, shivering in shame.

But Laura ignored her daughter. She clicked off her high heels, and positioned herself on her hands and knees near the wall.

"Help me up," she said, and Rick gladly stood up and grabbed Laura's heels and helped her up at the wall.

The moment she was upside down, her dress fell down, revealing her panty-clad body to the patio. Leah was amazed at how good her mother's body looked: her stomach was firm, her skin was as white and smooth as young Leah's, and her ass with as thick and pliable as a high school girl.

"Shit!" Leah yelled, and covered her mouth. She had let her jealousy show.

"Mmmm, someone play some music," Laura said, and Rick was happy to oblige.

As Laura twerked her ass on the side of the building, all pricks started to harden at the big booty shaking and jiggling. Leah blushed in embarrassment, but even Drew was starting to feel woozy. It was uncanny how much Laura resembled Leah, and Drew had been so starved to reach out and bury his face in that delicious round bottom.

"Mom, you're not even twerking right," Leah said, having had plenty of time to practice at the frat parties with Alpha Delta boys. "You're supposed to do it with the beat, not just shake it around."

"Well climb up with her and show her," Bradley suggested, and Leah blushed.

"Come on," Rick said, licking his lips, "I wouldn't mind seeing a twerk competition between you two.

"Yes, excellent," Bradley said, clapping his hands together, "Eve, why don't you get up on the wall too?"

"I think that's a bit much for me," Eve said, "Besides, I don't think my best assets show if I'm up on that well." She shook her tits around lightly.

"Alright," Rick admitted, oggling her H cup breasts, "We'll figure out what you can do next."

Leah sighed and prepared to get up on the wall next to her mother. She didn't want to, but she also felt like doing what Bradley asked was important. She slipped off her heels and before even getting on the floor, stripped off her dress until she stood in just her bra and panties in front of Drew, his dad, and the others.

"This would just get in the way," she announced, her body glowing the night air. The jaws of Bradley and Rick dropped staring at Leah's superior young body, while Laura's face crinkled in displeasure.

"You've got a fine one here, Drew," Rick said, keeping his eyes glued to Leah's pectorals, "Real fine." He brushed his hand against her stomach, feeling her hard body and causing her to tingle.

"Let's just get on with it," Drew said, embarrassed.

Leah mounted the wall beside her mother and they replayed the song. Leah kept her back perfectly arched, her hands firmly on the ground, and her ass moving like an asteroid gracefully orbiting the moon. Her technique was flawless and Leah's supple young butt floored the room with its hypnotic jiggle.

"Holy moses," Eve said, watching the young girl move her body, "This is amazing."

"Shit, that's right," Rick added. Bradley smiled and drank down Leah's body with his eyes.

Drew shrunk in his chair, embarrassed as the older adults ogled his exquisite girlfriend.

The song ended, and Leah slid down the wall like a pole dancer. She stood up, her white body perspiring and shining before the crowd. She was out of breath, but smiled, feeling the gaze of the room on her.

"That was delicious, Leah," Bradley announced, and Leah grinned triumphantly.

"Amazing," Eve added, and Rick nodded his head and smiled.

"Well, what's my prize?" she asked, "If I'm such a winner, what have I won?"